Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Look For My BLACK GODDESS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS (9761 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Check Out My New Pix How Do I Look,,,,,(photos) / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by missingribs: 1:41am On Apr 05, 2018
ask Google map
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 2:33am On Apr 05, 2018
DeadRat:
Oh God!Not Again. Who Is Telling These White Fvckers about Nairaland... undecided

Take Your Uncircumcised prick Back To Your Terrorist Hole angry

Are you hostile to the white whores who come to Nairaland? Do you tell them to leave? I'm just wondering.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

Are you hostile to the white whores who come to Nairaland?
lol why are u attacking him cheesy
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 2:38am On Apr 05, 2018
Asowari:
lol why are u attacking him cheesy

I'm not attacking him, I'm just saying that he should be just as hostile to those white whores who come to Nairaland begging for black dyck. undecided
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

I'm not attacking him, I'm just saying that he should be just as hostile to those white whorse who comes to Nairaland begging for black dyck. undecided
grin lol this girl I don't think that. we have white females guest here, I maybe wrong thou!!
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 2:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Asowari:
grin lol this girl I don't think that. we have the white females guest here, I may be wrong thou!!

You're wrong. undecided
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

You're wrong. undecided
oh my bad, so wat are dere names I mean there monikers.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Asowari:
oh my bad, so wat are dere names I mean there monikers.

why is it important to you to know their names?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

why is it important to you to know their names?
nothing I just want to know that's all smiley
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Favor99(m): 3:10am On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

You're wrong. undecided
Turkishboy also made an arrogant comment saying he hopes the black brothers don’t kill him. I think that’s why deadrat responded that way.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 3:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Favor99:

Turkishboy also made an arrogant comment saying he hopes the black brothers don’t kill him. I think that’s why deadrat responded that way.

That wasn't an arrogant statement, some men are protective about their group of women and don't want outsiders involved with their women, for example the way some of the different tribes on this forum don't like the men from other tribes with their group of women so I understand what the guy meant even though I believe that he is really a Nigerian/African.

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

That wasn't an arrogant statement, some men are protective about their group of women and don't want outsiders involved with their women, for example the way some of the different tribes on this forum don't like the men from other tribes with their group of women so I understand what the guy meant even though I believe that he is really a Nigerian/African.

I apologize for this statement. I made a wrong sentence. I open the door for people who want to think differently
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by iamskyrex(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Earthquake1:

Fvck off Arab terrorist
All Arabian Muslims are terrorists

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

Are you hostile to the white whores who come to Nairaland? Do you tell them to leave? I'm just wondering.
I DONT FANCY WHITE GIRLS... MY BLACK GIRLS GIVE ME COMPLETE SATISFACTION

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

I Dont Fancy white Girls, my Black Girls Give Complete Satisfaction
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

the Turkish boy is not Nigerian, but I see u are not Nigerian, as well, pls can u link me up with one white sister, l love white women cool
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by joateng(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
TurkishBoy:
Hello ladies l m ahmed from turkey. I look for my black Goddess for long term maybe marring in the future
merry bush na
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
iamskyrex:

do you think Allah promise to you sending to the heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pebrk29ZJW8

watch that video

Do you what is reliigion of these people

And lm sure u dont know history of nigeria

Now if l wish l can send you about persecution of Christians

But l am sure you are not a clever person Im sure u need thinking before religion
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saviour22:
the Turkish boy is not Nigerian, but I see u are not Nigerian, as well, pls can u link me up with one white sister, l love white women cool

u can ask to google

it knows better than me
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
iamskyrex:

Maybe this video can u help to thinking stuipd boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NVTqq6fUq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5oamCBtLGg

if u need anythinng u can ask me ok?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
iamskyrex:

İf you have any problem with us (muslims) open a new topic in religion parts. I can give you answer that you want
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Favor99(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saviour22:
the Turkish boy is not Nigerian, as well, pls can u link me up with one white sister, l love white women cool
Well I love black women. Black girls are very very sexy. Whether their African, or Caribbean or American, I love all black women
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Favor99:

Well I love black women. Black girls are very very sexy. Whether their African, or Caribbean or American, I love all black women
that one is ur business, I don't date black women sorry!!!
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saviour22:

You got the wrong one buddy, I'm not white and they are not my sisters so take your cooning somewhere else. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

You got the wrong one buddy, I'm not white and they are not my sisters so take your cooning somewhere else. undecided
but u are an American are u not, so u mean u don't hang around whites? come on I got crazy love for white women, pls now help a brother out
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
TurkishBoy:

I apologize for this statement. I made a wrong sentence. I open the door for people who want to think differently

There is no need to apologize to me.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saviour22:
but u are an American are u not, so u mean u don't hang around whites? come on I got a crazy love for white women, pls now help a brother out

Go to Stormfront.com and tell them what they mean to you. undecided
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

Go to Stormfront.com and tell them what they mean to you. undecided
I will surely do that ,thank u very much cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? / Where Do U Wish To Fück Or Get Fücked?? / U Must See This.... Fish Wey Get Bress And Belle pics/ video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.