Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Look For My BLACK GODDESS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS (9767 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Check Out My New Pix How Do I Look,,,,,(photos) / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Shugavee:
lol hey baby girl missed ur drama!!

Some people need exposure!! When I travelled to the US not trying to brag or something!! There are so many foreigners in the U.S. that are americian citizens, so so many!! But there is only discrimination to the black race!!! If u an Italian in the US with citizenship u feel free safe n able to express urself properly!! And That's because of the colour of their skin!! Sane thing almost all over the world!! That's why I said if u talk to a foreigner he would tell u u are either black or white

And what really piss me off abt this "u r not white" nonsense is the fact people who do say it are deeply rooted in neocolonialism, they feel being white is such a big title!!!

who paid for your tourism visa?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2018
shugavee you're right... you're either black or white.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
shugavee you're right... you're either black or white.
You can be brown

We have mongoloid race, Capoid and Australoid races

White people is mainly used for Caucasians or Caucasoid race
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:
grin grin grin
lol I don't belame him thou.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
angry wat about black girls who date white men? I have one Nigerian female friend her, name is jenny, this girl, is a stunner, she don't date black men, only white. frm Italian men to Spanish men to British men, now she is married to white American man.over my dead body will I date black woman Godforbid.

Good luck finding your white queen in Nigeria. grin Just because your friend only date white boys is no reason for you to only date white girls. I wouldn't let a white boy touch my body with a hundred foot pole. That pale white skin repulses me. undecided I'm not attracted to them at all.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

Good luck finding your white queen in Nigeria. grin Just because your friend only date white boys is no reason for you to only date white girls. I wouldn't let a white boy touch my body with a hundred foot pole. That pale white skin repulses me. undecided I'm not attracted to them at all.

hmmmm oya Lefulefu come and check this my friend please I suspect she got something heregrin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

that's u now. me i like them a lot
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Asowari:
lol I don't belame him thou.

I'm sure the guys act even worse for any race of girl who isn't black. undecided
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
that's u now. me i like them a lot

I bet you have never met a white girl before, so how do you know you like them?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

I'm sure the guys act even worse for any race of girl who isn't black. undecided

see am tired of looking for ways to tel u a friend is crushing on you ooogrin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2018
greiboy:
I have done some research in the past few days and I realized you are Caucasian in Turkey, although the original Turks migrated from a Mongoloid tribe, but they intermarried with Caucasians from the middle east, Armenia and so on.

So you are white, although most other Caucasians don't accept your religion(Islam).

I am sorry for disputing your Caucasian roots earlier.

I suggest you search Oguz Turks and kayı Turks

the most important Turk tribes of the Ottoman and Seljuks are these 2 Turkish tribes.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2018
TurkishBoy:

I suggest you search Oguz Turks and kayı Turks

the most important Turk tribes of the Ottoman and Seljuks are these 2 Turkish tribes.
Sure, will do
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

see am tired of looking for ways to tell u a friend is crushing on you ooogrin

Who is the friend? Let him be a man and step to this woman. I won't bite unless he wants me to. wink
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

eh, u see u people have been brainwashed to the point of no return!

have you ever imagined the horrible things Nigerians are involved in, if only you know.
I have met Nigerians and these set of Arabs many times, see anytime you take a walk out of Nigeria, am sure u gonna understand the high state at which Nigerians are gullible.

I am not a Arab I am a Turk. But I do not know what the problem with your arabs is. First you need to find out what the europeans are doing with Africans.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2018
TurkishBoy:

I am not a Turk I am a Turk. But I do not know what the problem with your arabs is. First you need to find out what the europeans are doing with Africans.

dammit ar don't even understand ya point dude
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

Who is the friend? Let him be a man and step to this woman. I won't bite unless he wants me to. wink

em I only told him about you madam, just my words to him about you makes him wanna know you, but his not a Nairalander ...
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

em I only told him about you madam, just my words to him about you makes him wanna know you, but his not a Nairalander ...

HMMMMMM!! Ok, I'll bite. tongue What did you tell him about me?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm oya Lefulefu come and check this my friend please I suspect she got something heregrin
well i haven't seen her pix but then i know she must have ukwu since most black American chicks have ukwu and dats a good thingcheesy. Dat ur friend MissRain make sense oo but d tin be say she dey a bit serious for her dp.i for like am make she make smilecheesy. Its like she hardly smiles.is she an ironlady?cheesy.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

HMMMMMM!! Ok, I'll bite. tongue What did you tell him about me?

you should know Na, I just sweet talk to him about you na, see I most be honest with you here, I want you both to connect, no jokes oo am serious khiaagrin

we all have good and bad about ourselves, and the only way one would love a human is hearing the good things of that person.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
well i haven't seen her pix but then i know she must have ukwu since most black American chicks have ukwu and dats a good thingcheesy. Dat ur friend MissRain make sense oo but d tin be say she dey a bit serious for her dp.i for like am make she make smilecheesy. Its like she hardly smiles.is she an ironlady?cheesy.

hahahahah wait oo, she was actually smiling there oo it her own style shagrin if u like her tell her Oga, but she's class A ooogrin strong advocate for equalitygrin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

lol self hate is a disease, let it be the guy mind is already made up.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

you should know Na, I just sweet talk to him about you na, see I most be honest with you here, I want you both to connect, no jokes oo am serious khiaagrin

we all have good and bad about ourselves, and the only way one would love a human is hearing the good things of that person.

How are we going to connect if I don't know who he is?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

How are we going to connect if I don't know who he is?

let me connect you to him, maybe whatsapp, but his based in Europe oo(distance na another thing oo) lemme add you or you add me.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

let me connect you to him, maybe whatsapp, but his based in Europe oo(distance na another thing oo) lemme add you or you add me.

Why can't he come here?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

I bet you have never met a white girl before, so how do you know you like them?
I have them as friends of fb, so is that good enough for u now
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
I have them as friends of fb, so is that good enough for u now

Send him here.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

Why can't he come here?

I have tried and tried, all he says is he doesn't wanna be here.

most of my friends based in Europe don't just wanna come here most especially him, I wanted him to come here so I will stylishly push him to ur side oo, that was my initial plan oo khiaa, but he knew I had a plan inviting him here...
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

Send him here.
send who here sad do u even look who u are quoting
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Dirkcoyt: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

This sickens my soul, I'm lost for words. cry
naso life be
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by MissRaine69(f): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you're old o cry
Is that an attempt a being insulting, sarcastic or humour? I cannot decipher what the deuce that was, it’s relvence or meaning. Before I forget this could help whatever future that lies ahead when engaging with someone you have no bone of contention with opt for pleasantries.....it’s much more civilised!
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nig4Greatness: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

I think I can easily relate to your interest,i don't find them sexually attractive myself but I found myself involved with one extremely spotless beautiful chic sometime ago and I guess the attraction could be from our professions anyway.it never last as I had to request for a transfer quickly and quietly when all subtle moves to end it never worked before I am accused of sexual assault in a workplace.
N.B......I initially thought you are white.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin grin good morning
hope your day was great. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria / Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / Why Is It That Rich Guys Are Too Scared To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.