Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Look For My BLACK GODDESS - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS (9770 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Check Out My New Pix How Do I Look,,,,,(photos) / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

I have tried and tried, all he says is he doesn't wanna be here.

most of my friends based in Europe don't just wanna come here most especially him, I wanted him to come here so I will stylishly push him to ur side oo, that was my initial plan oo khiaa, but he knew I had a plan inviting him here...

There is no need for him to be here if he is not interested, I don't need him pushed to me.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
I think I can easily relate to your interest,i don't find them sexually attractive myself but I found myself involved with one extremely spotless beautiful chic sometime ago and I guess the attraction could be from our professions anyway.it never last as I had to request for a transfer quickly and quietly when all subtle moves to end it never worked before I am accused of sexual assault in a workplace.
N.B......I initially thought you are white.

What made you think I was white?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
send who here sad do u even look who u are quoting

Sorry for the wrong post. Have you checked out that website yet? It's stormfront.com
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

Sorry for the wrong post. Have you checked out that website yet? It's stormfront.com
no!!!! don't worry I will open Fb it's better
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
no!!!! don't worry I will open Fb it's better

How do you know it isn't better than fb if you haven't checked it out yet?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

How do you know it isn't better than fb if you haven't checked it out yet?
lol i read ur comment the site u send me to is a racist one angry
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Buffalowings3(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why come online. sad

Just come to Nigeria for contract job
And see ladies flocking after you
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:

grin grin grin You still could find your queen there, it doesn't matter how her character is what is important is that she is white, right?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah wait oo, she was actually smiling there oo it her own style shagrin if u like her tell her Oga, but she's class A ooogrin strong advocate for equalitygrin
you mean she's a feminist?cheesy. But i never seen her fighting a guy here nacheesy. She's always objective in her post.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by LotaTee: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
nwanneni:
I think you guys need to be polite and welcoming. Nigerians are a welcoming people.enjoy your stay.and oh,make a lot of money while you are here and watch these hungry girls flock all over you. But use protection though,they all have AIDS.
The last sentence doesn't make any sense.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
guy if u looking for a white queen dem full lagos island. But most of them are fat and ugly shacheesy.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
guy if u looking for a white queen dem full lagos island. But most of them are fat and ugly shacheesy.
bros why u they wish me evil now,how I go, go date fat and ugly white woman, he no make senses na
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
bros why u they wish me evil now,how I go, go date fat and ugly white woman, he no make senses na
ehn but na still white woman nacheesy
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

grin grin grin You still could find your queen there, it doesn't matter how her character is what is important is that she is white, right?
yea I do like white women dat do not mean dat I will date one that is racist come on Sister, I don't worship dem u know
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nig4Greatness: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

What made you think I was white?
Instinct and all others..
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn but na still white woman nacheesy
lol bros that type of white women na evening news paper, I no date, biko.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Saviour22 post=66491835] yea I do like white women dat do not mean dat I will date one that is racist come on Sister, I don't worship dem u know[/quote

I thought you worship them as no other beauty could compare, after all you said you wouldn't date a Nigerian girl. I guess you are going to be pretty lonely without the company of a woman since Nigerian girls are all that you are surrounded by. Who will you date?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Instinct and all others..

You have terrible instinct. grin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nig4Greatness: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

You have terrible instinct. grin
Can you just imagine!!!!...well I do not cos few of your posts I read pointed to that.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=66491968][/quote] I will neva date a Nigerian woman neva sad like I said not all of white women are racist
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
you mean she's a feminist?cheesy. But i never seen her fighting a guy here nacheesy. She's always objective in her post.

na u con dey conclude oo, all I can say is what I told yougrin

so does this feminist fight men? is that what you are insinuating?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

There is no need for him to be here if he is not interested, I don't need him pushed to me.

khiaa khiaagrin if you see me this gift eh, one in a million, trust me it worth more than diamondsgrin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TheUpsetGirl(m): 1:02am On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Is that an attempt a being insulting, sarcastic or humour? I cannot decipher what the deuce that was, it’s relvence or meaning. Before I forget this could help whatever future that lies ahead when engaging with someone you have no bone of contention with opt for pleasantries.....it’s much more civilised!

it wasn't an insult or an attempt at humour neither was I trying to sound sarcastic.

was just trying to say you're matured, like 28yrs.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by MissRaine69(f): 2:36am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

it wasn't an insult or an attempt at humour neither was I trying to sound sarcastic.

was just trying to see you're matured, like 28yrs.
I hope one day you will learn that what you say, how you say it and what you actually mean can make you or break you.
Say what you mean.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

I hope one day you will learn that what you say, how you say it and what you actually mean can make you or break you.
Say what you mean.

you still don't understand what I mean
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Favor99(m): 3:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Asowari:
don't mind the guy, I felt sick reading his comment. angry

Yea thanks, I hate it when people talk like he did
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 3:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Can you just imagine!!!!...well I do not cos few of your posts I read pointed to that.

LMAO grin grin grin Noway have any of my posts pointed to me being white. Give me an example.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 3:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
I will neva date a Nigerian woman neva sad like I said not all of white women are racist

Why won't you date a Nigerian woman and what other women can you date in Nigeria?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

Why won't you date a Nigerian woman and what other women can you date in Nigeria?
listen lady Nigerian women are not bad,infact they are very nice, like I said I don't want to date one(I have my reasons) so I have no option than to date outside my race,thank u lady for ur time ,I think it ok now.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by BdorianGray(m): 8:11am On Apr 07, 2018
greiboy:
I have never seen Lauren before but that lady looks beautiful. cheesy I just had to complement her.

Gei.. I no wan make we fight oh!! Martino, Mr. Lef... Stay off my lane abeg..
There are hundreds of thousand more..keep off my Orenniola..my Rannie rannie... I no be Casanova.. I be one woman man!! Tanx. smiley
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2018
BdorianGray:

Gei.. I no wan make we fight oh!! Martino, Mr. Lef... Stay off my lane abeg..
There are hundreds of thousand more..keep off my Orenniola..my Rannie rannie... I no be Casanova.. I be one woman man!! Tanx. smiley
is this the girl you met the other day? The feminist? cheesy
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
listen lady Nigerian women are not bad,infact they are very nice, like I said I don't want to date one(I have my reasons) so I have no option than to date outside my race,thank u lady for ur time ,I think it ok now.

Why are you giving me attitude, I am asking you, what are your choices in the dating pool in Nigeria besides Nigerian women? Are you going to date other African women, WHO ARE YOU GOING TO DATE IN NIGERIA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings / Naira Marley 'pounds' Lady Publicly On Stage, Crowd Cheers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.