Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Look For My BLACK GODDESS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS (9760 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Check Out My New Pix How Do I Look,,,,,(photos) / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saviour22:
I will surely do that ,thank u very much cool

Make sure you let them know that you are African smiley.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

Make sure you let them know that you are African smiley.
am a Nigerian sister, I will tell them. thanks again
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

You got the wrong one buddy, I'm not white and they are not my sisters so take your cooning somewhere else. undecided

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saviour22:
am a Nigerian sister I will tell them. thanks again

Let them know that you worship the ground they walk on. Make sure you tell them you are black.
Tell them all the sexual fantasies you have about them. Oh yeah, don't forget to tell them you are Nigerian
Tell them that you want to bring several of them to Nigeria and make them your wives. Don't forget to tell them you are African.
Do all of these gestures and I guarantee you will have their full attention. Once again don't forget to tell them you are black.
Good luck and happy hunting grin One more thing before I go. Remember to tell them you are negroid. grin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

Let them know that you worship the ground they walk on. Make sure you tell them you are black.
Tell them all the sexual fantasies you have about them. Oh yeah, don't forget to tell them you are Nigerian
Tell them that you want to bring several of them to Nigeria and make them your wives. Don't forget to tell them you are African.
Do all of these gestures and I guarantee you will have their full attention. Once again don't forget to tell them you are black.
Good luck and happy hunting grin One more thing before I go. Remember to tell them you are negroid. grin
come on Sister why did u use the word negroid
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Saviour22:
come Sister why did u use the word negroid
I typed Negroid not nigger. Negroid=Black Mongaloid=Asian Caucasoid=white
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

lol u this girl grin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
khiaa:

I typed Negroid not nigger. Negroid=Black Mongaloid=Asian Caucasoid=white
don't worry I will tell them that am frm Nigerian west African I think it',s better that way
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:36am On Apr 06, 2018
TurkishBoy:
Please lets stop about white-black etc. l m only ahmed from turkey ok. how you wish to think u can.

grin

Hahahahahhahaha..See how they argue juz bcoz ANOTHER FOREIGNER invaded their village called NAIRALAND? grin grin cheesy cheesy

So juz get used to it coz i can bet my rugged shoes that majority of them never even saw what Turkish ppol look like in real world... grin

I used to live in Cyrpus & I visited Antalya one time..Such a beautiful place... cool
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Favor99(m): 1:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Shugavee:
it's only africians that go with that!!! Are Italians not white? How abt Chinese, China an Asian country are they not white ,, must u be from Europe to be white, some even belive u hv to be British n an americian to be white!!! Just because we were colonized by them(British)! White is abt the colour of ur skin!! Talk to a foreigner n u will realize that u are either white or black when it comes to race!!!

i wonder for them.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Shugavee:
Heheheheheh kikikikilikikiki
must you always show your self?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:37am On Apr 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

What’s your point?
Yes to the question

you're old o cry
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 06, 2018
greiboy:
You look nice
first time i am seeing her actual pix cos her former pixs on her dp were always showing phat azzescheesy. She looks like Chris okotie's younger sister Lauren okotie when she was a girl.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Dirkcoyt: 2:55am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

You're really crazy, I've been reading you guys comment. grin

Pls don't blame him, social construct around him here has really made him seriously inferior. he's the type that won't buy a product that reads " made in nigeria" the level of inferiority to anything foreign is saddening because it affect local industrialization. manufacturer have to put made in any western country on their products in order to convince the set of inferior beings to buy.

Note, not all nigerians are inferior.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You're really crazy, I've been reading you guys comment. grin

Pls don't blame him, social construct around him here has really made him seriously inferior. he's the type that won't buy a product that reads " made in nigeria" the level of inferiority to anything foreign is saddening because it affect local industrialization. manufacturer have to put made in any western country on their products in order to convince the set of inferior beings to buy.

Note, not all nigerians are inferior.

lol grin grin I can see he has an inferiority complex that's why I keep telling him to let those white girls know that he is black. The website that I sent him to is nothing but extremely hateful white racist demons who hate black people with a passion. He needs a wake-up call. grin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Shugavee(f): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

i wonder for them.
lol hey baby girl missed ur drama!!

Some people need exposure!! When I travelled to the US not trying to brag or something!! There are so many foreigners in the U.S. that are americian citizens, so so many!! But there is only discrimination to the black race!!! If u an Italian in the US with citizenship u feel free safe n able to express urself properly!! And That's because of the colour of their skin!! Sane thing almost all over the world!! That's why I said if u talk to a foreigner he would tell u u are either black or white

And what really piss me off abt this "u r not white" nonsense is the fact people who do say it are deeply rooted in neocolonialism, they feel being white is such a big title!!!

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Saviour22:
don't worry I will tell them that am frm Nigerian west African I think it',s better that way

Yeah, I think it is much better that way also, now what are you waiting for, go and get yourself connected to your White Nigerian queen. wink
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2018
grin grin grin
Asowari:
lol u this girl grin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Dirkcoyt: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

lol grin grin I can see he has an inferiority complex that's why I keep telling him to let those white girls know that he is black. The website that I sent him to is nothing but extremely hateful white racist demons who hate black people with a passion. He needs a wake-up call. grin

I wish he learn from this discussion and learn to be happy. Human are humans .

i remember university days, some missionaries came to my school both white n black. they were giving people gideon bible. many people shun the black man giving them but as soon as the white man stops them they instantly start grinning and collect. i didn't collect from the black man cause i don't need the bible and when the white man stopped me i told him i don't need it also. i wont collect it because suddenly he's a white man.

At some point we've (including me) all being made to worship the white men as kids atleast not all Nigerians but large percent but that is changing as kids no longer do that.

we were made to sing , "oyinbo pepper shuku shuku pepper" when we see a white man passing we sing that song and gather around to watch as he pass atleast in my part of the country.

That has stop , because kids now have access to internet, exposure. with time and proper education my people will move past their inferiority to white men that i believe.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

I wish he learn from this discussion and learn to be happy. Human are humans .

i remember university days, some missionaries came to my school both white n black. they were giving people gideon bible. many people shun the black man giving them but as soon as the white man stops them they instantly start grinning and collect. i didn't collect from the black man cause i don't need the bible and when the white man stopped me i told him i don't need it also. i wont collect it because suddenly he's a white man.

At some point we've (including me) all being made to worship the white men as kids atleast not all Nigerians but large percent but that is changing as kids no longer do that.

we were made to sing , "oyinbo pepper shuku shuku pepper" when we see a white man passing we sing that song and gather around to watch as he pass atleast in my part of the country.

That has stop , because kids now have access to internet, exposure. with time and proper education my people will move past their inferiority to white men that i believe.

This sickens my soul, I'm lost for words. cry
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Shugavee(f): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2018
DJHANDSOME:
must you always show your self?
grin grin grin good morning
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
first time i am seeing her actual pix cos her former pixs on her dp were always showing phat azzescheesy. She looks like Chris okotie's younger sister Lauren okotie when she was a girl.
I have never seen Lauren before but that lady looks beautiful. cheesy I just had to complement her.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2018
greiboy:
I have never seen Lauren before but that lady looks beautiful. cheesy I just had to complement her.
cheesy cheesy yea she is cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2018
hey Nigerians,see I don't know if this turkishboy is a Nigerian or not but for all those saying they are terrorists, see I can bet my shiny brown ass they are not.

we Nigerians are the worse infact we are the terrorist, why are Nigerians this gullible and so addictive to lies

I have a quaran and a Bible and there is no where in the quran where it was mentioned Muslims who kills are going to the dammm heaven you all believed in.

See this is the more reason ar don't trust Nigerians, not even my mum, sister's coz to me every church goer's Christians are all gullibles,

I have got only few people I can bet my dammm fucvking life on coz I trusted them and I mean they have never lied to me.

The earlier the better for Nigerians at home and those abroad,the better it will be.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by TurkishBoy(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2018
I think u must visit istanbul too dear lady
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahhahaha..See how they argue juz bcoz ANOTHER FOREIGNER invaded their village called NAIRALAND? grin grin cheesy cheesy

So juz get used to it coz i can bet my rugged shoes that majority of them never even saw what Turkish ppol look like in real world... grin

I used to live in Cyrpus & I visited Antalya one time..Such a beautiful place... cool

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2018
TurkishBoy:
I think u must visit istanbul too dear lady
I have done some research in the past few days and I realized you are Caucasian in Turkey, although the original Turks migrated from a Mongoloid tribe, but they intermarried with Caucasians from the middle east, Armenia and so on.

So you are white, although most other Caucasians don't accept your religion(Islam).

I am sorry for disputing your Caucasian roots earlier.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

you're old o cry
and u think that u are young?
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Favor99(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Martin0:

hey Nigerians,see I don't know if this turkishboy is a Nigerian or not but for all those saying they are terrorists, see I can bet my shiny brown ass they are not.

we Nigerians are the worse infact we are the terrorist, why are Nigerians this gullible and so addictive to lies

I have a quaran and a Bible and there is no where in the quran where it was mentioned Muslims who kills are going to the dammm heaven you all believed in.

See this is the more reason ar don't trust Nigerians, not even my mum, sister's coz to me every church goer's Christians are all gullibles,

I have got only few people I can bet my dammm fucvking life on coz I trusted them and I mean they have never lied to me.

The earlier the better for Nigerians at home and those abroad,the better it will be.
You don’t know how racist and cruel oyinbo people are. Oya keep talking. You have the mouth to insult and demean your own people. While these oyinbo people are oppressing and treating Nigerians and other Africans terribly. Is it not Arabs that are enslaving Africans. Have you not seen the videos? Do you see Nigerians doing those evil things? And you are here degrading your own kind. The white man happily does that already, why are you helping them to put down your own people?

2 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2018
khiaa:

angry wat about black girls who date white men? I have one Nigerian female friend her, name is jenny, this girl, is a stunner, she don't date black men, only white. frm Italian men to Spanish men to British men, now she is married to white American man.over my dead body will I date black woman Godforbid.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Favor99:

You don’t know how racist and cruel oyinbo people are. Oya keep talking. You have the mouth to insult and demean your own people. While these oyinbo people are oppressing and treating Nigerians and other Africans terribly. Is it not Arabs that are enslaving Africans. Have you not seen the videos? Do you see Nigerians doing those evil things? And you are here degrading your own kind. The white man happily does that already, why are you helping them to put down your own people?
don't mind the guy, I felt sick reading his comment. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Martin0(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2018
Favor99:

eh, u see u people have been brainwashed to the point of no return!

have you ever imagined the horrible things Nigerians are involved in, if only you know.
I have met Nigerians and these set of Arabs many times, see anytime you take a walk out of Nigeria, am sure u gonna understand the high state at which Nigerians are gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Women, Men Don't Like You. / What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? / Where Do U Wish To Fück Or Get Fücked??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.