Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Look For My BLACK GODDESS - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look For My BLACK GODDESS (9752 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / Check Out My New Pix How Do I Look,,,,,(photos) / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
khiaa:

Why are you giving me attitude, I am asking you, what are your choices in the dating pool in Nigeria besides Nigerian women? Are you going to date other African women, WHO ARE YOU GOING TO DATE IN NIGERIA?
date other African women ,am I mad undecided why will I date dem? I don't mind being single till I find wat am looking for, the internet is always available remembered.
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by BdorianGray(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
greiboy:
is this the girl you met the other day? The feminist? cheesy

Nope..am sure u know who am referimg to..

1 Like

Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
date other African women ,am I mad undecided why will I date dem? I don't mind being single till I find wat am looking for, the internet is always available remembered.

I guess you are prejudice against your own women. What do you think you can get from a white woman that you can't get from African women besides lice? grin
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
LotaTee:
The last sentence doesn't make any sense.
really?u have it too,don't you? undecided
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2018
khiaa:

I guess you are prejudice against your own women. What do you think you can get from a white woman that you can't get from African women besides lice? grin
lady just wish me good luck
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
lady just wish me good luck

Goodluck and happy hunting. smiley
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2018
khiaa:

Goodluck and happy hunting. smiley
that's good now let me be!
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by khiaa(f): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Saviour22:
that's good now let me be!

You are the one that keeps mentioning me, why don't you stop. Don't bother to reply. We're done. undecided
Re: I Look For My BLACK GODDESS by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2020
khiaa:

Are you hostile to the white whores who come to Nairaland? Do you tell them to leave? I'm just wondering.
You Caucasian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies On Bikini / Come And See Oooo / WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.