Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? (19230 Views)

Woman showering encomium on her husband's Manhood after 18yrs Of Service (Video) / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:
So after all the gibberish you typed I am shocked at the modified, stop contradicting yourself like the dick head you are.
You know one funny thing about fools who assume ,they are so full of themselves that they ignore their very own stupidity. Hahhaahah, so it took you another second to realize you had to modify . Hashtagging like a maniac.

hahhahah.swerve o jare, nor be only IQ. Slow poke trying to form smart,closed minded nitwit that doesnt even know how IQ is measured undecided. So in yourind now you have high IQ and you counting a personal opinion from a warped mind as educative, hahahhhahah, you nor just well.now go argue with Your ancestors, this is getting boring.

Seriously, you don't know me. For the fact this is a masked forum, doesn't make you display your inherited dumb, psycho trait here. I thought you normal. Just observe your family has a lot to do in making you HUMAN again. God help them. Do you think I belong to your careless category of rumpies you could spew at. Girl, am a principled, young guy who took pity in your delusionary state. Am very grateful to God for my life, those who surround me and trying to affect your life positively but could see that old woman in your lineage had not forsake you. #sad. Think, meditate on this earnestly cos it's d pathway to ur deliverance. #IneverEverThinkOfWhatUMightHqveThought. Slow poke I sympathise with your family.
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Coldfeets:
You have a point there.

As for me, the main reason why I am yet to marry is because I haven't seen or found a girl so interesting enough.

Most girls I know are so intellectually below me. My above average IQ is the problem here...

Some friends advised me to just accept the girl and then begin to train her.

And I'm like... na me be her mama and papa wey suppose train her since tay tay...?

Maybe na baby mama me I go do finally finally because as for me, living in a house with someone who cannot challenge you intellectually all in the name of marriage is the shortest cut to suicide.

How old are you? smiley
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:
So after all the gibberish you typed I am shocked at the modified, stop contradicting yourself like the dick head you are.
You know one funny thing about fools who assume ,they are so full of themselves that they ignore their very own stupidity. Hahhaahah, so it took you another second to realize you had to modify . Hashtagging like a maniac.

hahhahah.swerve o jare, nor be only IQ. Slow poke trying to form smart,closed minded nitwit that doesnt even know how IQ is measured undecided. So in your mind now you have high IQ and you are counting a personal opinion from a warped mind as educative, hahahhhahah, you nor just well.now go argue with Your ancestors, this is getting boring.

You are sad, damn frustrated. I just pray we don't hear the aftermath here. @MISEDUCATIONS kindly open a thread to soothe this frustrated, silly girl who just displayed her unworthiness in this faceless forum. #sadForHer

When next you wanna use an English word, localGIRL(duck Head) , get a mobile Oxford dictionary. It saves. #weepForUrMother. I hope you happily married sha?
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by trustworthy1(f): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
kinzation:
your comment is just like your moniker (trustworthy)
God bless you
come and hug me
thank you

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
olaniyisamuel:

You are sad, damn frustrated. I just pray we don't hear the aftermath here. @MISEDUCATIONS kindly open a thread to soothe this frustrated, silly girl who just displayed her unworthiness in this faceless forum. #sadForHer

When next you wanna use an English word, localGIRL(duck Head) , get a mobile Oxford dictionary. It saves. #weepForUrMother. I hope you happily married sha?
she's beyond hope. no use seducing fossils. lets seduce the under 22.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

she's beyond hope. no use seducing fossils. lets seduce the under 22.

Eeyah... #sadForHer. Her family has a lot to bridle and tame her even at this her late stage.
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
olaniyisamuel:

two mentions to one post,now look who is frustrated undecided

please save us your life history, bla bla,who cares? I don't need to know you, you reflect in your comments, as for the hash tags I think You don't value your mother and that is probably cos she failed to raise you up well

I am not going to weep for my mother but yours, cos she failed to raise you up well. See who is frustrated, Hahahha, next time you will think well before mentioning me.

Your entire family and ancestors are at a loss my dear, your stupid mother who neglected her duty to raise you well and your stupid father refused to be a good role model to you. Hahahahha. Now go and be lead like a Lost sheep with no mind of his own, idiat.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Rozaytee: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Coldfeets:
You have a point there.

As for me, the main reason why I am yet to marry is because I haven't seen or found a girl so interesting enough.

Most girls I know are so intellectually below me. My above average IQ is the problem here...

Some friends advised me to just accept the girl and then begin to train her.

And I'm like... na me be her mama and papa wey suppose train her since tay tay...?

Maybe na baby mama me I go do finally finally because as for me, living in a house with someone who cannot challenge you intellectually all in the name of marriage is the shortest cut to suicide.
really
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Coldfeets: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:

How old are you? smiley

Why do you ask?
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by olaniyisamuel(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:
two mentions to one post,now look who is frustrated undecided

please save us your life history, bla bla,who cares? I don't need to know you, you reflect in your comments, as for the hash tags I think You don't value your mother and that is probably cos she failed to raise yoh up well

I am not going to weep for my mother but yours, cos she failed to raise you up well. See who is frustrated, Hahahha, next time you will think we'll before mentioning me.

Your entire family and ancestors are at a loss my dear, you stupid mother who neglected her duty to raiseuou well and your stupid father refused to be a good role model to you. Hahahahha. Now go and be lead like almost sheep with no mind of his own, idiat.

DIRTY GIRL, could sight your frustration. I believe your mother would be delighted to read this if privileged and looked forward to seeing you be normal. I never see a lady this frustrated. What happened? Who raped you? Was it my dog? DUCK HEAD. Am not grommed to insult ladies but for slowpoke like you, the pleasure is mine. I won't b astonished if you local ashi offline cos I know dey could fight dirty, act dummy the way you do. See the way you just made fun of your mother/family. #sadForHer. Once again, hop you happily married sha? Frustrated girl. Scheduling a deliverance session on ur behalf
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Rozaytee: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
livinbygrace:
To guys out there ,the best age for a woman to marry is between 25-29 and any woman above this range is not advisable to marry them except the woman is financially independent.Most girls (not all)of over 30s are always aggressive .
ode buruku!!!
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
olaniyisamuel:

DIRTY GIRL, could sight your frustration. I believe your mother would be delighted to read this if privileged and looked forward to seeing you be normal. I never see a lady this frustrated. What happened? Who raped you? Was it my dog? DUCK HEAD. Am not grommed to insult ladies but for slowpoke like you, the pleasure is mine. Once again, hop you happily married sha? Frustrated girl.
your mama is the dirty bitch, I guess she was disvirgined by a dog who turns out to be your father grin. Keep spilling your family secrets online,you think everyone is like your mum? , no one gives a damn you know but your miserable self so much craves for attention that not only did you jump on my mention but you are trying so hard to get attention. Ok,now we know your mother opened her legs for your dog father, can you shut up now and move on, son of a dog, like Father like son grin grin grin grin, have a miserable day ahead Mr bingo grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by tartarus(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onyiridike:

You should have said your daughters. Many girls are marrying at the age of 18 in the city. Marriage is a personal decision. You can decide to marry off your daughters when they are 45 years; that is your cup of tea.

What is your definition of ambition? Who told you that married women do not set goals and achieve it. Even at the age of 28 when a girl who probably married at 18 years is done having children. She can obtain JAMB form, get admitted into the university and bag a degree in Pharmacy or Medicine at the age of say 35 years. What is the difference between her and a 35 year old girl with a degree in Sociology who is single and probably unemployed or underemployed?

Of course, the girl who is married is better. She has her marriage, lovely kids and education.

Do you think a responsible and God fearing man comes by everyday?

Is it the girl that will go after the man and beg him to marry her?

If the men are not coming, what do you do?

You cannot eat your cake and have it back. If you want to pursue your career and forgo marriage, very good; but do not dissuade those that want to marry early.

Age is a big factor in marriage but it is never a factor in education. Obasanjo just bagged a PhD.

How many young men want to marry ladies between 30-40 years? However, the door of education is open even for a 70 year old woman and if the money is there; she can comfortably go to private university as a VIP student.

Apart from university education, many people have excelled in trade, agriculture, business, e.t.c. Therefore, a married woman can set up a business after child bearing and even employ a graduate to work for her.

Shut up abeg. If you want to marry of your daughter at 18 as a liability, fine!. Simply means she'd start dating at let's say 15...are you thinking?! undecided
My opinion stands, don't quote me when airing yours. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Fmartin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
as for me, minimum 19 max 25 .. Anything 26 and above, bye bye..... I will wish her a good search... cheesy
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by olaniyisamuel(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
frenzyduchess:
your mama is the dirty bitch, I guess she was disvirgined by a dog who turns out to be your father grin. Keep spilling your family secrets online, no one gives a damn you know but your miserable self so much craves for attention that not only did you jump on my mention but you are trying so hard to get attention. Ok,now we know your mother opened her legs for your dog father, can you shut up now and move on, son of a dog, like Father like son grin grin grin grin, have a miserable day ahead Mr bingo grin

Attack that old haggard woman that had cursed you #duckHead.... Indomie for sex
HOPE YOU HAPPILY MARRIED SHA?

1 Share

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

Why do you ask?

Well, I just assumed you're 'older' and the girls are pretty young.
I wanna be sure you are not being rigid and expecting too much from them...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Onyiridike(f): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
tartarus:

Shut up abeg. If you want to marry of your daughter at 18 as a liability, fine!. Simply means she'd start dating at let's say 15...are you thinking?! undecided
My opinion stands, don't quote me when airing yours. Thanks.

Don't be self-opinionated. Everybody must not conform to your desire. You can ONLY make that a rule for your family.

You simply don't understand the meaning of the word "liability". There are many old men and women who are liabilities. It is not by age.

It is not everybody that engages in needless and endless relationship before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Coldfeets: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Well, I just assumed you're 'older' and the girls are pretty young.
I wanna be sure you are not being rigid and expecting too much from them...

Well... of course, I'm older but I don't think I am expecting so much from the girls...

Well, that's a lie.

I do expect a lot from them.

Problem is, I won't even let you know what I am expecting of you.

I will just be silently observing you and ticking my check boxes where necessary. wink
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
mah niggah.
girls' motto is "There's plenty of fish in the sea". yet the marriage rate is going down infront of their eyes. and they're single.
no man must marry before 35 and when he marries must marry under 22.

mumu by then the girl will probably not have a job yet

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

mumu by then the girl will probably not have a job yet
which is the Billion Dollar point you seem unable to grasp. all we need from a girl is her viirginity not her money. get that through your thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by chuks34(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
@micronut.. my cousin sis is 17 and still in sec school, she has gotten 3 different suitors already and her mum Is confused as she's still young but also considering dat women has shine age
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onyiridike:

You should have said your daughters. Many girls are marrying at the age of 18 in the city. Marriage is a personal decision. You can decide to marry off your daughters when they are 45 years; that is your cup of tea.

What is your definition of ambition? Who told you that married women do not set goals and achieve it. Even at the age of 28 when a girl who probably married at 18 years is done having children. She can obtain JAMB form, get admitted into the university and bag a degree in Pharmacy or Medicine at the age of say 35 years. What is the difference between her and a 35 year old girl with a degree in Sociology who is single and probably unemployed or underemployed?

Of course, the girl who is married is better. She has her marriage, lovely kids and education.

Do you think a responsible and God fearing man comes by everyday?

Is it the girl that will go after the man and beg him to marry her?

If the men are not coming, what do you do?

You cannot eat your cake and have it back. If you want to pursue your career and forgo marriage, very good; but do not dissuade those that want to marry early.

Age is a big factor in marriage but it is never a factor in education. Obasanjo just bagged a PhD.

How many young men want to marry ladies between 30-40 years? However, the door of education is open even for a 70 year old woman and if the money is there; she can comfortably go to private university as a VIP student.

Apart from university education, many people have excelled in trade, agriculture, business, e.t.c. Therefore, a married woman can set up a business after child bearing and even employ a graduate to work for her.

I don't understand oh babe, why should a lady who's not educated and probably got no job, go into marriage? at 22 she'd probably have no job or a standard career.

I wonder if that's what you're teaching your sisters.
marriage isn't everything in a lady's life.

people like you make marriage your their top priority in lifeundecided
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
chuks34:
@micronut.. my cousin sis is 17 and still in sec school, she has gotten 3 different suitors already and her mum Is confused as she's still young but also considering dat women has shine age

that's child abuse, she isn't ripe for marriage yet.

sec school haba!
at least she should graduate from university first, and have something doing
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by sweetilicious(f): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
You spoke like my mother.
flyca:
Not necessarily so!

Before now, this kind of topic will not be written without splashing Linda Ikeji into our faces! Now she is engaged - Praise Jesus!

Do not tag marriage to a particular age. This is one of the wrong assumptions guys make when marriage-shaming older single women.

People should marry when they are financially and emotionally ready to face the challenges that marriage brings. Marriage is no child's play.

Another is that I will personally encourage women to pursue their career and be financially grounded before delving into marriage. Nigeria is hard. Marriage, child bearing etc impedes a woman's career growth. If you don't take care, you are out of job. Getting back in a few years later in a labour-congested society such as ours is challenging, most times absent.

If you marry early and depend fully on an another adult for your daily sustainance, of what use is your education? Besides, you are gonna bring a lot of pressure of the man/marriage. Nigerian economy of today harsh o. Enterpreneurship without capital sustainance will fail, biko I'm not talking about hawking ankara and perfume from office to office.

From my own experience, a woman advancing in her career does not stop men from liking and toasting her. Just live a level headed life, without too much drama. Don't give in to societial pressure and start everyday vague uploads and preaching on Facebook and co, it's no competition. Live a natural (not fake) life devoid of sexual controversies, and stalking ex-es. etc. It will not be hard for you to get a man that will adore you even in your late 30's.

I am a living example.
And Sister Linda Ikeji is also engaged too already.
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Coldfeets: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Rozaytee:
really

Yeah... for real.

ben1daEbiri:
Uncle Albert Einstein, you've shown yourself, I hope your high IQ can help this country overcome its woes! As your moniker implies ;you really have a cold feet!

Point of correction Sir, my moniker reads COLDFEETS. tongue wink

Now, I can help this country to overcome its woes as you stated but problem is, I can't do that alone by myself.

We need all hands on deck to do just that.

And one more thing, thanks so much for that Einstein reference. I'm so flattered. It's a huge compliment pour moi. wink

buske:

Brotherly, I use to share this opinion too.
Wait until you find one who can challenge you intellectually and there begins to be quarrels of superiority here and there, everyday!
Trust me! Apply wisdom! There's more to life than that.

The question is: what do you understand by the term 'intellectually challenging'?

To me, to be intellectually challenging doesn't in any way mean to be doing I-Too-Know.

In fact, once I discover that you are an ITK kind of person, I'm hitting the delete button.

It's only those who lack wisdom that will be fond of claiming superiority over nothing. A wise person knows how to hide or tone down his or her own intellectual might while silently observing and closely watching his or her "opponent/s" so as to learn more things from the other person.

I like to argue, I love a good debate, I like to pick up facts, I don't like stereotypes 'cause I am open minded, I love historical facts, I love math and logic, I love science and tech, etc.

And God knows, I will definitely like to have a wife who has interest in such things too and can make useful and meaningful contributions where and when necessary on such matters and not really someone who wants to use every little opportunity she gets to make me prove my superiority as a man because she wants me to see her as challenging.

Tufiakwa.

God forbid. lipsrsealed

Take it from me, any woman who thinks that being unnecessarily obstinate which might often lead to quarrels is synonymous with being intellectually challenging has not yet started...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Coldfeets:

Well... of course, I'm older but I don't think I am expecting so much from the girls...

Well, that's a lie.

I do expect a lot from them.

Problem is, I won't even let you know what I am expecting of you.
I will just be silently observing you and ticking my check boxes where necessary
. wink

Nawa! God will help us grin

Checked out your profile, Happy Birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Onyiridike(f): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand oh babe, why should a lady who's not educated and probably got no job, go into marriage? at 22 she'd probably have no job or a standard career.

I wonder if that's what you're teaching your sisters.
marriage isn't everything in a lady's life.

people like you make marriage your their top priority in lifeundecided

What is education? The university that produce semi-illiterates on daily bases?

My message is don't force your opinion or choice on others.

Yes, marriage is a top priority for me, my sisters and relatives.

Can you leave us alone ?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Onyiridike(f): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

that's child abuse, she isn't ripe for marriage yet.

sec school haba!
at least she should graduate from university first, and have something doing

And she cannot have something doing in her husbands house.

The richest woman in Africa does not have university degree.
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Coldfeets: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Nawa! God will help us grin

Checked out your profile, Happy Birthday to you.

Anti B, trust me, you have nothing to worry about.

Once you have big, handy and user friendly soft _boobs coupled with equally big, handy and user friendly soft _booty, then you're good to go. tongue

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onyiridike:

What is education? The university that produce semi-illiterates on daily bases?

My message is don't force your opinion or choice on others.

Yes, marriage is a top priority for me, my sisters and relatives.

Can you leave us alone ?

such a disgrace to womanhood and the feminism ideology angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by Onyiridike(f): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

such a disgrace to womanhood and the feminism ideology angry

I would not have spent a minute replying a feminist. Your future husband if you ever marry is in hell fire already.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? by TheTechMan: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

You are genetically flawed .
Babe you bad, knockout punch! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.