Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (80572 Views)

This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Susungusu(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Just a tab of igbo will cure you... and remember to thank me later.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Consultdenoni(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm
Don't let anyone deceive you. Go and tell your father so he can pray for you. You need spiritual help too. Don't be afraid to do so....
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by supereagle(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
*SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX, Yes SEX u heard me very well!!*
Don't just play holiness and complain...read this- to-»»END TIME INDEED!!!

The devil has released his demons to destroy more souls!!! Please take your time to go through this message because it is very important. Who knows, you might save a life. *(I just got this from a female contact I don't know if it is true) *BlackSea Angel'; it is a female bloody occult originating from Caribbean Island. Most of their members are half a cast or black young ladies between the ages of 18 to 28yrs old. They have been sent to West African countries particularly Nigeria, they are here; already operating especially at night in major cities of Nigeria (particularly Lagos, Abuja, Port-Hacourt, Kaduna, Kano, Calabar who knows where again). They initiate Nigerian girls by making friends with them, sharing gifts and lots of money...in the cause of being generous; their method is to touch their victims with either a silver or golden ring on their finger, then come back to torment them in their dreams and afterwards transfer their souls to the sea spirit. They seduce Nigerian men both young and old. They have sex with them, when they do, *they will want to be on top with prolong kisses as they carry out their silent and inauspicious rituals on the unsuspecting man* so as to use their spirits for their blood sacrifice. Please warn your husbands, sisters, brothers, family members as well as your neighbours. Beware of strangers who quickly want to be your friends and would gladly want to jump into bed with you. Already, they have a lounge in Abuja where they lure innocent girls into lesbianism and in the process, trade their destinies with gifts of cash and good living. *PARENTS PLEASE!!! WARN YOUR CHILDREN FROM ACCEPTING GIFTS FROM STRANGE FRIENDS!!!*Beware! Pass this message to save one brother or sister out there; who might be ignorant of this demonic invasion!!! *MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR GENERATION.* Let us. expose the works of darkness...Please do not ignore this message; pass it on by sharing it... I just did. Tnx

please I beg you read this to the end.

*PASTOR W. F. KUMUYI MESSAGE TO THE CHURCHES*

I slept around 10:20pm, not quite long after laying on the bed, I heard God calling Me Audibly So I Woke Up. When I Checked My Time, It Was 11:30P.M. Suddenly, I Felt The Urge To Pray So I Left The Bedroom To The sitting room & started Praying._
_All Of A Sudden, My Eyes Opened And I Was In Another Realm. I Saw An Array Of Ladies Both Young And Old, Very Beautiful, Coming From The Sea Side. And I Asked God; Who Are These?_ And He Said, _*"These Are Marine Spirits That Have Been Commissioned By The Devil To Drag Many To The Kingdom Of Darkness. His Time Is Almost Up And He Has Vowed To Cause Many To Fall"*_. I Asked, Why Women? He Responded, _*"They Are Not Really Women But Are Evil Spirits That Have Taken A Feminine Form."*_

_So I Asked; What Is Their Mission And He Said, See! All Of A Sudden I Saw, People Having Sex. What Amazed Me Was That Some Were Having Sex By The Wayside, Some In Bushes, Some On Beaches, Some In Offices And In Open Places. So, I Asked Why?_ And He Said _*"These Are Sent To Spread Lust And Cause Many To Fall Into The Sin Of Fornication."*_ He Said, *"Very Soon, Fornication Will Be Legalized."*

*"The Spirits Are Meant To Befriend Many Young Ladies, Show Them Care And Eventually Initiate Them To Be Used By The Enemy."* _I Saw Many Young Ladies. Unsuspecting Ladies Being Initiated And As Soon As They Were Initiated, They Had An Insatiable Desire For Sex._

_I Also Saw Sugar Mummies Luring Young Men With Money And Cars. Right After Sleeping With Them, They Are Gone._

Coppied.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by topy78: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Toby, i feel your fears. but as a christian its not wrong to relate it with your mistake as per sex it may actualy be God's way of telling you to keep your self safer and keep to promise. No amount of drugs would help as this is a connection of your very person and belief.

Well, axnciety or not, its all boiles to the fact that you are pscychologicaly troumatized having wronged your belief and fear damnation. Calm down he knows your weakness, God is not that cruel and He is sure to forgive you as you had sort forgiveness and promised not to fail again.

I would rather want to know what your nightmares look like. Can you just narate one or two to help me advice you?

Your nature may just need to be more cearful and live holier. God may have a special use for you in this life. You may be having a kind of spiritual attack from your act with the lady in question and even she may not know this. Sex is powerful and a good spiritual bond. If this be the case, I would advice you go for deliverance with a true man of God in so do narate the nature of your dreams to him/her, may be not in your very church to avoid many sad things, except if need be. but what's the deal, anything to for your future. do it o!

It shall be well, Calm your mind. it shall pass and I promise, God is still on your side. May be just watching at the moment. stand in faith and win. take care!
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Osanoghodua1: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
I will recommend you talk to your pastor father about it. It is good, confessing our sins one to another.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by bim25: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good afternoon Mr Toby,I saw your comment yesterday and i'll like you to know something
You're only wasting your time by promising God you will never sin again. Your promises will never work,you will still sin
Ezekiel 36;27-29 says this prophecy that has been fulfilled in us christians,and I will put my spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statues and ye shall keep my judgements and do them
The Lord was saying here that He will put his Spirit within you and 'make' you do his will which means the struggle is over.
You don't need to struggle to please God anymore as far as you have received the Holy Spirit.
In the old testament,they couldn't walk in God ststatuses even if they wanted to but it is not so in the new testament.
The Lord has put his Spirit in you that's if you have received the Holy Spirit
That's why its not by MIGHT,NOR BY POWER BUT BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.
What you need is to recognize the Holy Ghost,discover him in your life and get to know him,all your struggles will cease.Have this consciousness and receive forgiveness from God because he has already forgiven you. God bless you.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Ajiowe: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Having Sex can not make u to have sleepless night, perharps you are not properly cured of the malaria u are treating. I have some Kedi healthcare products you should take that cures you properly. Pls - contact 08098661261 if u so desire.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Harpyeagle(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:
SirToby please don’t bring religion into this. God is not punishing you for any activity you feel you did cheesy

You suffer from Anxiety. Anxiety is a mental health disorder and affects over 60% of Nigerians but because of the way our society is designed we decide not to treat it cause of the supposed stigma attached to such. When people think of anxiety, they think of worrying and stress. They think of fears and a feeling as though something is going to go wrong. Anxiety is seen in thoughts and actions.

But anxiety has a tremendous physical component, and one of the key contributors to those physical sensations is long term stress. This Stress has a tremendous impact on your health, and one of the most common conditions is feeling ill.

The stress from anxiety can cause feelings of very genuine sickness. These feelings often mimic the way illnesses make you feel. Your stomach can feel like it's rumbling and you may even feel like you are having fever or malaria. Feeling sick may be a sign that you've fallen ill, but it can also be a clear sign of anxiety.

When we are stressed and the stress is a prolonged one (e.g. grief), it is physically very hard on the body to maintain this stress response for a prolonged period, so we have to find ways to take our body out of this stress response. Some of these ways are spending time with friends, counselling, medication, mindfulness, making sure we eat and sleep enough, massage, hypnosis etc. There are lots of different things that can help.

Anxiety can weaken your immune system, increasing the risk of suffering from mild illness.

Feeling ill is something that often causes concern. Some people feel so sick that they vomit or experience profound nausea that keeps them away from their activities. Some people experience more than just nausea as well. They may experience other symptoms that are similar to catching a fever, malaria or flu. They may feel like their organss are swollen, or their tongue is dry. They may feel lightheaded. They may even cough or experience severe stomach discomfort, like indigestion.

When anxiety is causing these symptoms, they're not dangerous. Anxiety is simply your body's misfiring of the body's natural fight or flight response, and the way your body reacts is designed to make sure that you know you're supposed to be fearful.
The problem isn't the signals themselves, the problem is that you're experiencing them all the time, often when it is inconvenient. People feel these symptoms for different reasons:

Situational anxiety is actually natural. It's inconvenient, but it's natural. Back in school, if you felt severe illness before a big test, it's because you genuinely feared that test. While tests shouldn't provide that fear, the reaction is not unexpected.

But on the other hand, the one you should fear and what I think you have is Feelings of chronic illness from anxiety which is even more problematic, because when your anxiety won't go away, the feeling of being ill won't go away either. It becomes something that makes you feel worse about your health, saps your energy, and can ruin each and every day (all symptoms you are feeling now).

My recommendation: go to the clinic and see a trained therapist. He will prescribe some good anti-depressants. You will be okay. smiley
pls I'd also like to chat with you
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by UDUJ(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Harpyeagle:

pls I'd also like to chat with you

Send a DM
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
topy78:
Toby, i feel your fears. but as a christian its not wrong to relate it with your mistake as per sex it may actualy be God's way of telling you to keep your self safer and keep to promise. No amount of drugs would help as this is a connection of your very person and belief.

Well, axnciety or not, its all boiles to the fact that you are pscychologicaly troumatized having wronged your belief and fear damnation. Calm down he knows your weakness, God is not that cruel and He is sure to forgive you as you had sort forgiveness and promised not to fail again.

I would rather want to know what your nightmares look like. Can you just narate one or two to help me advice you?

Your nature may just need to be more cearful and live holier. God may have a special use for you in this life. You may be having a kind of spiritual attack from your act with the lady in question and even she may not know this. Sex is powerful and a good spiritual bond. If this be the case, I would advice you go for deliverance with a true man of God in so do narate the nature of your dreams to him/her, may be not in your very church to avoid many sad things, except if need be. but what's the deal, anything to for your future. do it o!

It shall be well, Calm your mind. it shall pass and I promise, God is still on your side. May be just watching at the moment. stand in faith and win. take care!

Just a normal nightmates, i suspect it maybe as a result of the malaria drugs i took coz it has happened to me before prior to the sex issues.
But the truth is I'm still disturbed, i have asked for forgiveness, i don't whether i should tell my parents that are my pastors about it or tell another pastor i'm closed to. Thanks.
will love to chat with you privately.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
upuphim:
As a pastor's son, you knew what the prodigal son did. Take that bold step to get the restoration that the prodigal son had, period.
Are you saying i should talk to my parents about it ?
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Prognose: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:
SirToby please don’t bring religion into this. God is not punishing you for any activity you feel you did cheesy

You suffer from Anxiety. Anxiety is a mental health disorder and affects over 60% of Nigerians but because of the way our society is designed we decide not to treat it cause of the supposed stigma attached to such. When people think of anxiety, they think of worrying and stress. They think of fears and a feeling as though something is going to go wrong. Anxiety is seen in thoughts and actions.

But anxiety has a tremendous physical component, and one of the key contributors to those physical sensations is long term stress. This Stress has a tremendous impact on your health, and one of the most common conditions is feeling ill.

The stress from anxiety can cause feelings of very genuine sickness. These feelings often mimic the way illnesses make you feel. Your stomach can feel like it's rumbling and you may even feel like you are having fever or malaria. Feeling sick may be a sign that you've fallen ill, but it can also be a clear sign of anxiety.

When we are stressed and the stress is a prolonged one (e.g. grief), it is physically very hard on the body to maintain this stress response for a prolonged period, so we have to find ways to take our body out of this stress response. Some of these ways are spending time with friends, counselling, medication, mindfulness, making sure we eat and sleep enough, massage, hypnosis etc. There are lots of different things that can help.

Anxiety can weaken your immune system, increasing the risk of suffering from mild illness.

Feeling ill is something that often causes concern. Some people feel so sick that they vomit or experience profound nausea that keeps them away from their activities. Some people experience more than just nausea as well. They may experience other symptoms that are similar to catching a fever, malaria or flu. They may feel like their organss are swollen, or their tongue is dry. They may feel lightheaded. They may even cough or experience severe stomach discomfort, like indigestion.

When anxiety is causing these symptoms, they're not dangerous. Anxiety is simply your body's misfiring of the body's natural fight or flight response, and the way your body reacts is designed to make sure that you know you're supposed to be fearful.
The problem isn't the signals themselves, the problem is that you're experiencing them all the time, often when it is inconvenient. People feel these symptoms for different reasons:

Situational anxiety is actually natural. It's inconvenient, but it's natural. Back in school, if you felt severe illness before a big test, it's because you genuinely feared that test. While tests shouldn't provide that fear, the reaction is not unexpected.

But on the other hand, the one you should fear and what I think you have is Feelings of chronic illness from anxiety which is even more problematic, because when your anxiety won't go away, the feeling of being ill won't go away either. It becomes something that makes you feel worse about your health, saps your energy, and can ruin each and every day (all symptoms you are feeling now).

My recommendation: go to the clinic and see a trained therapist. He will prescribe some good anti-depressants. You will be okay. smiley

beautiful write-up! But then you ended it with antidepressants instead of anxiolytics sad
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Prognose: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

Thanks brother.
i will act accordingly.
sincerely appreciate.
i need your prayers also.
Thanks.

Don't joke with vows. Don't make vows you cannot keep. Even Jesus tells us no to swear. Keep away from the vowing stuff.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by stanveron: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Go for HIV Test grin grin grin grin grin cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by bonario1: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
I have similar experience like yours such as having heavy mind and heart beating fast after undergoing different medical test such as X ray, ECG etc it was discovered that I am having typhoid fever and after taking some drugs I got healed.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by minexpo(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
joan1678:

Receive your alert nowww!!
grin grin amen,...let the Lord use you grin grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by mostyg(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
SirToby:

Are you saying i should talk to my parents about it ?

You may need to answer the following questions

1. How often do you have headaches?
2. Apart from now that you are not able to sleep, do you wake up consistently when you sleep before now?
3.Do you have somewhere in your body that pains you? Chest pain, Ear pain/ sound? Lower ribs pain? Stomach pain? Etc.
4. How forgetful have you been of lately?
5. Do you sometimes hear your name being called and see no one calling you?
6. Do you sometimes feel followed and see now one following you?
7. Do you sometimes feel suicidal?
8.Do you feel some kind of movement within your body?
9. Do you experience sleep paralysis? As if something pressed you down and not been able to talk or shout while in sleep
10. Do you feel heavy more than your normal weight?

Answer to these questions would give a clue of what you'll have to do.

Regards
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Makschinchin: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:
You didn't sanctify the sex you had with that lady.

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Always pray before sex by saying.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

You shouldn't have written these.. don't blaspheme with the Name of the Almighty.. God may be a merciful God but don't forget He is also a consuming fire.. You wouldn't want to be consumed by His fire.. Keep God aside in your jokes sir..

Thank you
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by frozen70(f): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
Nothing strange is happening to you, all that you are experiencing is programmed from your brain.
Do a comprehensive and witdal medical text, let the doctors diagnose and place you on the right medication.
Check your blood pressure if you are hypertensive.
After all this get treated
Get a girl friend and keep a good relationship instead of hopping from one girl to another.
Do all these and you will be fine
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Chriso2: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Super story!!!

UDUJ:

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by topy78: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Hi Sir Toby, read your reply, I still beleive all is well and need not to worry God is not punishing you, may be just to re-track your steps back to place and that sure means He love you. But If you do need to chat with me on this,you can always reach me on watsapp - 08179497777
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Chriso2:
Super story!!!

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Annabechick(f): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2019
pappy0080:
Hello SirToby

I have had similar experience before. You are reacting to Piperaquine which is a bisquinoline composition of P-Alaxin. This has got nothing to do with having sex with a lady or you being purnished by God. I am sure the adverse reaction started after the 2nd or last dose of the Antimalaria drug. Mostpeople that hasn't gone through this bad experience won't understand. Even some Doctors will tell you it's "Psychological" " It's all in your head"
Though I won't rule out an undiagnosed anxiety disorder which might have remained idle in your body for decades until the antimalarial drug triggered it and made it become a full blown anxiety issue. You need to be patient with your body to allow it recover from the Antimalarial drug toxicity. Piperaquine has got a biological half life of 33 days, which means it will stay in your system for several weeks before elimination ( This doesn't means it would take you several weeks to recover from the symptoms ) Drink plenty of water, try to rest more and take your mind off it if you can cope naturally without medication. Just assure yourself that the symptoms was a result of an antimalarial drug side effect and it will fade off with time. This has nothing to do with spiritual bondage whatseoever. If you are finding it hard to cope naturally, try visit a nearby hospital for help to enable the Dr prescribe a low dose beta-blocker ( For your fast heart rate ) and an anti-anxiety medication on a short term basis ( To help you with sleep and restlessness ) We don't have good government in this country. There are many DANGEROUS Antimalarial drugs circulating the Nigerian market. These drugs has got NAFDAC approvals but most countries abroad has classified them as drugs of last resort or totally banned in some countries due to dangerous side effect. I took a similar antimalarial drug "ARTEQUIN" in August 2016 after I complained of not getting better when I took Lonart a few days back. I am still suffering from some of the drug side effect till today ( Severe anxiety, occasional insomnia and nightmares ) I am not telling you this to scare you, just to let others know how dangerous some Antimalarial drugs in our pharmacist shops could be. From my findings online, these quine based drugs easily crosses the blood brain barrier and it tampers with the chemical components of the brain in some people before its elimination which results in those psychiatric side effects. Though not everyone that takes them gets those debilitating side effects, but majority does. Our bodies are different in drug metabolism, just give your body enough rest to recover from the drug after effect. If the reactions are affecting your normal daily activities, consult a competent Dr. for help. I wish you quick recovery. Guys be very careful of these Antimalarial drugs : ARTEQUIN, ARTEQUICK, P-ALAXIN, CAMOSUNATE.
I took this Artequin and after the last dose, i find it hard sleeping. I am having sleepless night. N
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Annabechick:

I took this Artequin and after the last dose, i find it hard sleeping. I am having sleepless night. N
For how many days now ? Just calm doene, you will get over it with time. Try and read calm and solemn literatures and listen to slow music. All will be well.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Divaoiza: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please go and add antibiotics to it. Am talking from experience. It could be thypiod or gastric infection. Malaria drugs will not sufficiently take care of it.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by ONOKES(m): 3:47am On May 03, 2019
Sir Toby hope you're okay now
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Maclink288: 9:20am On May 25, 2020
UDUJ:

Please bro, I sent you a PM, kindly reply
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Victorolab: 11:10am On May 25, 2020
SirToby:

Listen to me and listen very good,since you have get where the restlessness is coming from you better trace it back and do the needful, it is very important, you might be a covenant child like Samson, Samuel and the rest in the Bible and more also when talking to God you have to take it serious, He is not your mate and he didn't for once joke,God is not mocked (Galatian 6:7).
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by johnsonsegxy: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2021
Annabechick:

Nawa o
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by bayfed: 1:59am On Jul 09, 2021
same reason am here! Artequin I took this Artequin two days ago! Since then I can’t sleep even in the afternoon. No sleep at all! Please anyone here to recommend anything ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.