Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (80571 Views)

This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by jaychubi: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2018
tamethem:

HIV doesn't affect ppl like that it stays in
the body for years before turning to aids.

No need for explanation just do the test to rule it out since u are sure it's not HIV
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by satowind(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:
SirToby please don’t bring religion into this. God is not punishing you for any activity you feel you did cheesy

You suffer from Anxiety. Anxiety is a mental health disorder and affects over 60% of Nigerians but because of the way our society is designed we decide not to treat it cause of the supposed stigma attached to such. When people think of anxiety, they think of worrying and stress. They think of fears and a feeling as though something is going to go wrong. Anxiety is seen in thoughts and actions.

But anxiety has a tremendous physical component, and one of the key contributors to those physical sensations is long term stress. This Stress has a tremendous impact on your health, and one of the most common conditions is feeling ill.

The stress from anxiety can cause feelings of very genuine sickness. These feelings often mimic the way illnesses make you feel. Your stomach can feel like it's rumbling and you may even feel like you are having fever or malaria. Feeling sick may be a sign that you've fallen ill, but it can also be a clear sign of anxiety.

When we are stressed and the stress is a prolonged one (e.g. grief), it is physically very hard on the body to maintain this stress response for a prolonged period, so we have to find ways to take our body out of this stress response. Some of these ways are spending time with friends, counselling, medication, mindfulness, making sure we eat and sleep enough, massage, hypnosis etc. There are lots of different things that can help.

Anxiety can weaken your immune system, increasing the risk of suffering from mild illness.

Feeling ill is something that often causes concern. Some people feel so sick that they vomit or experience profound nausea that keeps them away from their activities. Some people experience more than just nausea as well. They may experience other symptoms that are similar to catching a fever, malaria or flu. They may feel like their organss are swollen, or their tongue is dry. They may feel lightheaded. They may even cough or experience severe stomach discomfort, like indigestion.

When anxiety is causing these symptoms, they're not dangerous. Anxiety is simply your body's misfiring of the body's natural fight or flight response, and the way your body reacts is designed to make sure that you know you're supposed to be fearful.
The problem isn't the signals themselves, the problem is that you're experiencing them all the time, often when it is inconvenient. People feel these symptoms for different reasons:

Situational anxiety is actually natural. It's inconvenient, but it's natural. Back in school, if you felt severe illness before a big test, it's because you genuinely feared that test. While tests shouldn't provide that fear, the reaction is not unexpected.

But on the other hand, the one you should fear and what I think you have is Feelings of chronic illness from anxiety which is even more problematic, because when your anxiety won't go away, the feeling of being ill won't go away either. It becomes something that makes you feel worse about your health, saps your energy, and can ruin each and every day (all symptoms you are feeling now).

My recommendation: go to the clinic and see a trained therapist. He will prescribe some good anti-depressants. You will be okay. smiley
this looks educative but I swear I no understand am
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by timmyscribs: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2018
eeeyah
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Megaideas(f): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2018
My dear, if you've asked for forgiveness, take your mind off it. God has forgiven you if you prayed sincerely. It's the devil that's trying to present God as a wicked Judge Who wants to kill you because you fell into sin. John the beloved said "If you confess and forsake your sin, He's faithful and just to forgive your unrighteousness". Jesus has made you the righteousness of God and that's what you are. Don't let the devil keep you in this prison anymore.

Having said that, I want you to tell your parents. You feel so guilty because they see you as an "innocent boy" and may not believe even if they were prophesied to. Just tell them. They'll feel betrayed and disappointed and will likely reprimand you but it is worth it. After everything, let them pray for you. You'll be a lot better in the end.

I don't know your age, but if you're old enough and have the wherewithal, get married instead of falling into the sin of formication thereby raising altars that will speak against you in future.

If you do all the above and the problem persists, go and meet a good Physician.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by dapij: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
You are probably reacting to the malaria drugs you were given. Some malaria drugs make you allucinate, and sleepless. I will advice you meet your doctor to prescribe what best suit your system.

Take it easy on yourself, God is not punishing you, ask for forgiveness and try not to make such vows again, we are human, we can always fall to the lust of the flesh. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by snipesdam(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:
You didn't sanctify the sex you had with that lady.

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Always pray before sex by saying.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord.
Amen!

Both partners will pray again saying.

We give you thanks almighty God, for this and all your benefits, you who live and reign forever and ever. Amen!

Damn sure u attended MATER ECCLESIA
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by rita25(f): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
guy you don go knack spirit for a second time....leave olosho you no gree nw succubus dey untop ur matter grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by iomoge2(f): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

Were... (wayray)
Lol
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.

oga go and drink half bottle of exiplon expectorant and see if you won't sleep
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Integrafamoo: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
You may be having typhoid. It symptoms are similar. Go for widal test.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by freshbear(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:
SirToby please don’t bring religion into this. God is not punishing you for any activity you feel you did cheesy

You suffer from Anxiety. Anxiety is a mental health disorder and affects over 60% of Nigerians but because of the way our society is designed we decide not to treat it cause of the supposed stigma attached to such. When people think of anxiety, they think of worrying and stress. They think of fears and a feeling as though something is going to go wrong. Anxiety is seen in thoughts and actions.

But anxiety has a tremendous physical component, and one of the key contributors to those physical sensations is long term stress. This Stress has a tremendous impact on your health, and one of the most common conditions is feeling ill.

The stress from anxiety can cause feelings of very genuine sickness. These feelings often mimic the way illnesses make you feel. Your stomach can feel like it's rumbling and you may even feel like you are having fever or malaria. Feeling sick may be a sign that you've fallen ill, but it can also be a clear sign of anxiety.

When we are stressed and the stress is a prolonged one (e.g. grief), it is physically very hard on the body to maintain this stress response for a prolonged period, so we have to find ways to take our body out of this stress response. Some of these ways are spending time with friends, counselling, medication, mindfulness, making sure we eat and sleep enough, massage, hypnosis etc. There are lots of different things that can help.

Anxiety can weaken your immune system, increasing the risk of suffering from mild illness.

Feeling ill is something that often causes concern. Some people feel so sick that they vomit or experience profound nausea that keeps them away from their activities. Some people experience more than just nausea as well. They may experience other symptoms that are similar to catching a fever, malaria or flu. They may feel like their organss are swollen, or their tongue is dry. They may feel lightheaded. They may even cough or experience severe stomach discomfort, like indigestion.

When anxiety is causing these symptoms, they're not dangerous. Anxiety is simply your body's misfiring of the body's natural fight or flight response, and the way your body reacts is designed to make sure that you know you're supposed to be fearful.
The problem isn't the signals themselves, the problem is that you're experiencing them all the time, often when it is inconvenient. People feel these symptoms for different reasons:

Situational anxiety is actually natural. It's inconvenient, but it's natural. Back in school, if you felt severe illness before a big test, it's because you genuinely feared that test. While tests shouldn't provide that fear, the reaction is not unexpected.

But on the other hand, the one you should fear and what I think you have is Feelings of chronic illness from anxiety which is even more problematic, because when your anxiety won't go away, the feeling of being ill won't go away either. It becomes something that makes you feel worse about your health, saps your energy, and can ruin each and every day (all symptoms you are feeling now).

My recommendation: go to the clinic and see a trained therapist. He will prescribe some good anti-depressants. You will be okay. smiley
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

But...I dont even know what to type..... Hmnn..I want to make a statement but somehow I don't know what it is....
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by EbuGeneral(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Both partners will pray again saying.

We give you thanks almighty God, for this and all your benefits, you who live and reign forever and ever. Amen!

Are you a Catholic?
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by mbjsuki(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Sad and yet very unfortunate that you have reduced God to mockery and joke.
God cannot be mocked.
You can't abide in sin and expect the grace of God. You can make jest of people and other things, please not God. That's my candid opinion.
Please steer clear off this path for your own good.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Divaoiza: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=SirToby post=66592638]Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not

[/quote
Please change the malaria drug and this time add some antibiotics tablets. I have had this same experience. Use chloroquine tablets. Trust me
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Laomee: 9:43am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
how can i be one of the spiritual husband?cheesy.have u seen a spiritual husband posting on social media?cheesy.
If you send 50% of the money you make every month to your gf,the spirit wives will automatically leave you alone because you already have a physical spiritual wife
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Peggyerudite: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

Just advice me on how i can calm down and have a sound sleep. The last time you had a good sleep was on Friday.
thankGod u acknowledged ur sin.Try and meet a genuine man of God for delieverance and mercy before it is too late
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by dolirelola(f): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Its all about your conscience bro. Make it right with God and all will be back to normal.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by obillyj(f): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Our God is a merciful God. He never punishes anyone with sickness as a result of sin. He is not a wicked God. The Bible says when you confess n forsake your sins, he is faithful n just to forgive. He not only forgives but He blots it away n remembers it not. To Him you are brand new n has never sinned. So my dear brother rule that out of ur thought.
The devil is using the guilt of sin as a stronghold on you. Hence he wants u to believe that d sleeplessnes n fever is as a result of u breaking d covenant. That 8s d devil's lie n u have to resist it. The bible says he giveth his beloveth sleep.
Now u have confessed ur sin, u need to appropriate the healing power of God into ur life by laying hold on His word that says by His stripes u WERE healed. You were healed of this fever 2000yrs ago.Rise up n tell d devil that u have been washed by d blood d/4 u are no longer under bondage but has being made righteous by Jesus
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Bussme: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
First of all, forgive yourself after sober reflection. Find time to meet with your father for counselling. The issue you are having might not even be connected to the sin of fornication but other spiritual issue.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by BolajiApata: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2018
My advise to you is this. Look for fresh Mangoes leave, Guava leave, chupup fresh Garlic and Ginger mix everything together and boil them. Having boiled them for about 10minutes, sieve out the water when it is cool and drink it in an empty stomach first thing in the morning. You will sweat out the nonsense immediately. After, 2 hours, take your breakfast and take a warm water bath and Switch-off your phone. Line down and see the sleep come. best of luck
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by zeezeegal(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2018
It Could Be High Fever. I Experienced That Last Year And At A Point I Thought I Was Going To Die, Did Hiv Test(negative) But Here I Am Living. Go See A Doctor, Get The Best Treatment And Pray To God To Heal U And Forgive U. God Is Merciful But Never Take His Grace For Granted. Quick Recovery
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by lexy2014: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2018
flamingREED:
Acts. 13
prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus:
KJV:Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.
KJV:But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
KJV:Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.
KJV:And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
KJV:And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
KJV:Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord

It's the doctrine of the Lord
Against children of darkness like you who dare to, not only withstand our faith, but also try to turn away those seeking God to the devil whose lies have been your object of delight.

If you're an atheist you had better not quote me again because I don't admonish subverted heretics,
As the scripture also demands.

2 Timothy 4
KJV:Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
KJV:Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

We can say the same of Seun and his army of guerilla ignominious ignoramuses.

I won't stop invoking divine judgements on you people, the fear of which has always rattled your tiny psychologies.

Moreso, you don't sound 'sound' in the use of simple everyday diction.

There are many things God can do for your blindingly pathetic lives.

Don't quote my noble soul any more.
If I respond, tag me an atheist.
Tsk tsk.
u really seem 2b lettered in spiritual things. First of all, what is d gospel?
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by princeemmma(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Yh you right

Firstly i will advice you never should you make vouch/promise with God, which you would never fulfill, "you should know yourself more, before making any promise to the Lord"

Secondly the solution at hand now is just for you to "tell Him (The Lord) that you broke the promise you made to Him, and that he should forgive you, just as you did when making the promise" then go to your parents, tell them you are sins Proverb 28:13 "Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy".

And never joke with konji, he is a bastard that does not give a f*ck maybe you are pure or corrupt
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by giantstrides(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Your problem is likely hypochondriasis.
It's psychological..

Be like You wan cause more problem into the op life with this grammar Abi
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Laomee:

If you send 50% of the money you make every month to your gf,the spirit wives will automatically leave you alone because you already have a physical spiritual wife
hahahahahaha@ physical spiritual wifecheesy. U dey talk about 50 percent..what can u say about men that use their three months salary plus take loan from the bank to sponsor a lady in schoolcheesy. Tell me..is dat lady not worse than a physical spiritual wifecheesy. Why do u think lots of young men are jumping from the bridge into the ocean deep or drinking snipercheesy.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by deaconbiggy(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
malaria always comes with terrible dream, the last time I had malaria,it wasn't funny in my dream.

Just advise him
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by johnstin(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Jesus is the answer to this problem.
My brother, do you think every lady you see is human. There are ogbanje and other wicked spirits in human form roaming about the place.

I want to seriously warn anybody engaging in fornication or adultery; you are in double trouble.
1. You may end up having sex with a demon masquerading as a human being. This will pave the way for them to gain access into your life to cause all kinds of trouble: destruction of destiny, illness, poverty, marital problems, barrenness, death etc
2. The GOD of heaven will pronounce his judgement on all fornicators and adulterers.

Solution: confess your sins to Jesus Christ and sincerely repent from all forms of sexual immorality and sins and live a holy life.

He who has ears should hear.

GOD bless you
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by stormborn28(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
Goodness me where do you start?
What’s more pertinent here
Malaria
Your dreams
The fact that you had sex
Praying
Insomnia?

the guy likes to fvck.... He won't leave pvssy alone for the elders
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by djon78(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Megaideas:
My dear, if you've asked for forgiveness, take your mind off it. God has forgiven you if you prayed sincerely. It's the devil that's trying to present God as a wicked Judge Who wants to kill you because you fell into sin. John the beloved said "If you confess and forsake your sin, He's faithful and just to forgive your unrighteousness". Jesus has made you the righteousness of God and that's what you are. Don't let the devil keep you in this prison anymore.

Having said that, I want you to tell your parents. You feel so guilty because they see you as an "innocent boy" and may not believe even if they were prophesied to. Just tell them. They'll feel betrayed and disappointed and will likely reprimand you but it is worth it. After everything, let them pray for you. You'll be a lot better in the end.

I don't know your age, but if you're old enough and have the wherewithal, get married instead of falling into the sin of formication thereby raising altars that will speak against you in future.

If you do all the above and the problem persists, go and meet a good Physician.
H ugh
May God help you.

Thanks you spoke well. God has already forgiven him, it's the devil the liar.

I also believe he should talk to his parents. And like you said if he is of age, he should prayerfully plan and get married. To avoid fornication and have legitimate sex with his wife.
Sex is a very wonderful gift from God, but it is strictly for marriage. God should help us. Amen
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=Temple1288 post=66605111]

After sprinkling the blood of Jesus, he'll still go to Hospital and still take piriton?

I swear you'll make a good suit and tie fraudster.[/quote
Are you OK? Didn't see were he said he needed sleep and was a pastor's son?]
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by nonye6194: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2018
DeadRat:

So You Are Joking with God. What You Dont Know Is That God Has A Very Low Sense Of Humor....

He Forgave You First Time And You Went Back Again...

Right Now, God Will Be Telling The 24 Elders "This Boy Thinks I'm his Mate"...

lmao you're wicked bros, chai see savagery

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.