Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (80560 Views)

This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo) / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by thunderbabs: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:
You didn't sanctify the sex you had with that lady.

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Always pray before sex by saying.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

Be like say devil dey use you, ehn
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by HappyScent: 4:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Jame 5;16.its might not b your parent you confess to,but one with higher authority with God,another pastor,mayb ur parent chch or else were.he will pray,prayer of forgiveness for you.u will av peace
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by megama: 4:46am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
be persistence I'm having sex.atleasy one in a week, you just see the feelings stopping. grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by lexy2014: 4:47am On Apr 11, 2018
flamingREED:

Demonic atheists feeling jealous
And trying to delude themselves the more that they understand what we're talking about.

God will make your punishments very public for your publicized transgressions.

Amen.
is this d gospel?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by nigjagaban: 4:52am On Apr 11, 2018
may b u shld confess to ur parents.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by lexy2014: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:

Thanks brother.
i will act accordingly.
sincerely appreciate.
i need your prayers also.
Thanks.
c what religion can do 2a person. d man has told u what 2do u are still asking 4 prayer. D level of ur self guilt is amazing
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Pity is your case. You need prayers.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by livebullet(m): 5:05am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

You should have prayed before sex, we should always remember to call God in every enjoyment we do, for he is our provider.

Bless us oh Lord, and bless this our gift, which we are about to receive and enjoy, out of your bounty and goodness, through christ our lord. Amen!

Who be this one?
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by salvationproject(m): 5:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Though I did not read the post because I am not wearing my glasses presently but I sincerely believe I know the landlord of the house who rape and save the girl from dying of konji stands to be congratulated as in such goodwill are rare. So if the DPO can just arrest the girl and assess her private organs, you will definitely agree with me that the suffering in Nigeria is responsible for this.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by godliman: 5:12am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Miserable comforter and fearless blasphemer may God not answer you according to your foolishness else you will regret ever typing that trash
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Adeyeni6: 5:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Some of you saying he should have prayed before making sex.....How many of you do pray before having sex? Immediately you see ass, nothing again shuu.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by godliman: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2018
My friend and brother I believe God loves you to chastise you when you do wrong. He doesnt do that to bastards but sons. Repent before God and your parents as the prodigal son did they will pray for you and God will heal and deliver you. If you need further help check my profile and reach me
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by flamingREED(m): 5:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Acts. 13
prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus:
KJV:Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the word of God.
KJV:But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
KJV:Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.
KJV:And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
KJV:And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
KJV:Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord

It's the doctrine of the Lord
Against children of darkness like you who dare to, not only withstand our faith, but also try to turn away those seeking God to the devil whose lies have been your object of delight.

lexy2014:
is this d gospel?

If you're an atheist you had better not quote me again because I don't admonish subverted heretics,
As the scripture also demands.

2 Timothy 4
KJV:Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
KJV:Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.

We can say the same of Seun and his army of guerilla ignominious ignoramuses.

I won't stop invoking divine judgements on you people, the fear of which has always rattled your tiny psychologies.

Moreso, you don't sound 'sound' in the use of simple everyday diction.

There are many things God can do for your blindingly pathetic lives.

Don't quote my noble soul any more.
If I respond, tag me an atheist.
Tsk tsk.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by pascalbenz: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Oboi when you dey do the one corner, who you call come now wey nepa come take light the sounds of the song no dey like before you dey call us come ..... My advice be say make you go tell pman him go know how well to handle ya matters
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by akilo1: 5:49am On Apr 11, 2018
my dear do u use condom?I will advice u to go for HIV test ,and thank me later if u have HIV positive
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Compliance(m): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:
SirToby please don’t bring religion into this. God is not punishing you for any activity you feel you did cheesy

You suffer from Anxiety. Anxiety is a mental health disorder and affects over 60% of Nigerians but because of the way our society is designed we decide not to treat it cause of the supposed stigma attached to such. When people think of anxiety, they think of worrying and stress. They think of fears and a feeling as though something is going to go wrong. Anxiety is seen in thoughts and actions.

But anxiety has a tremendous physical component, and one of the key contributors to those physical sensations is long term stress. This Stress has a tremendous impact on your health, and one of the most common conditions is feeling ill.

The stress from anxiety can cause feelings of very genuine sickness. These feelings often mimic the way illnesses make you feel. Your stomach can feel like it's rumbling and you may even feel like you are having fever or malaria. Feeling sick may be a sign that you've fallen ill, but it can also be a clear sign of anxiety.

When we are stressed and the stress is a prolonged one (e.g. grief), it is physically very hard on the body to maintain this stress response for a prolonged period, so we have to find ways to take our body out of this stress response. Some of these ways are spending time with friends, counselling, medication, mindfulness, making sure we eat and sleep enough, massage, hypnosis etc. There are lots of different things that can help.

Anxiety can weaken your immune system, increasing the risk of suffering from mild illness.

Feeling ill is something that often causes concern. Some people feel so sick that they vomit or experience profound nausea that keeps them away from their activities. Some people experience more than just nausea as well. They may experience other symptoms that are similar to catching a fever, malaria or flu. They may feel like their organss are swollen, or their tongue is dry. They may feel lightheaded. They may even cough or experience severe stomach discomfort, like indigestion.

When anxiety is causing these symptoms, they're not dangerous. Anxiety is simply your body's misfiring of the body's natural fight or flight response, and the way your body reacts is designed to make sure that you know you're supposed to be fearful.
The problem isn't the signals themselves, the problem is that you're experiencing them all the time, often when it is inconvenient. People feel these symptoms for different reasons:

Situational anxiety is actually natural. It's inconvenient, but it's natural. Back in school, if you felt severe illness before a big test, it's because you genuinely feared that test. While tests shouldn't provide that fear, the reaction is not unexpected.

But on the other hand, the one you should fear and what I think you have is Feelings of chronic illness from anxiety which is even more problematic, because when your anxiety won't go away, the feeling of being ill won't go away either. It becomes something that makes you feel worse about your health, saps your energy, and can ruin each and every day (all symptoms you are feeling now).

My recommendation: go to the clinic and see a trained therapist. He will prescribe some good anti-depressants. You will be okay. smiley

Bro. Please, we need to discuss...as soon as you can permit me
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by opedaydydx9(m): 6:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Mutemenot:
A doctor can't prescribe P Alaxin for a total malaria treatment. Please go to a better hospital, malaria is the spirit behind it all
really
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Alameer(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2018
HIV test is free ;DHIV test is free
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by rasputinn(m): 6:07am On Apr 11, 2018
DeadRat:

So You Are Joking with God. What You Dont Know Is That God Has A Very Low Sense Of Humor....

He Forgave You First Time And You Went Back Again...

Right Now, God Will Be Telling The 24 Elders "This Boy Thinks I'm his Mate"...

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by pennywys(m): 6:07am On Apr 11, 2018
SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
people sweat u have been eating in the name of tithe are now hunting u.

Just imagining the way u use ur blunt fingers to type I'm a pastors child as if pastor is a profession
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Dwhyte(m): 6:08am On Apr 11, 2018
After u haf enjoyed it alone ,u r nah coming for our solution... C dis maliga wan use us play o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Goodluckwinner(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Go for confession before a Catholic Priest.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by Boyooosa(m): 6:11am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:
SirToby please don’t bring religion into this. God is not punishing you for any activity you feel you did cheesy

You suffer from Anxiety. Anxiety is a mental health disorder and affects over 60% of Nigerians but because of the way our society is designed we decide not to treat it cause of the supposed stigma attached to such. When people think of anxiety, they think of worrying and stress. They think of fears and a feeling as though something is going to go wrong. Anxiety is seen in thoughts and actions.

But anxiety has a tremendous physical component, and one of the key contributors to those physical sensations is long term stress. This Stress has a tremendous impact on your health, and one of the most common conditions is feeling ill.

The stress from anxiety can cause feelings of very genuine sickness. These feelings often mimic the way illnesses make you feel. Your stomach can feel like it's rumbling and you may even feel like you are having fever or malaria. Feeling sick may be a sign that you've fallen ill, but it can also be a clear sign of anxiety.

When we are stressed and the stress is a prolonged one (e.g. grief), it is physically very hard on the body to maintain this stress response for a prolonged period, so we have to find ways to take our body out of this stress response. Some of these ways are spending time with friends, counselling, medication, mindfulness, making sure we eat and sleep enough, massage, hypnosis etc. There are lots of different things that can help.

Anxiety can weaken your immune system, increasing the risk of suffering from mild illness.

Feeling ill is something that often causes concern. Some people feel so sick that they vomit or experience profound nausea that keeps them away from their activities. Some people experience more than just nausea as well. They may experience other symptoms that are similar to catching a fever, malaria or flu. They may feel like their organss are swollen, or their tongue is dry. They may feel lightheaded. They may even cough or experience severe stomach discomfort, like indigestion.

When anxiety is causing these symptoms, they're not dangerous. Anxiety is simply your body's misfiring of the body's natural fight or flight response, and the way your body reacts is designed to make sure that you know you're supposed to be fearful.
The problem isn't the signals themselves, the problem is that you're experiencing them all the time, often when it is inconvenient. People feel these symptoms for different reasons:

Situational anxiety is actually natural. It's inconvenient, but it's natural. Back in school, if you felt severe illness before a big test, it's because you genuinely feared that test. While tests shouldn't provide that fear, the reaction is not unexpected.

But on the other hand, the one you should fear and what I think you have is Feelings of chronic illness from anxiety which is even more problematic, because when your anxiety won't go away, the feeling of being ill won't go away either. It becomes something that makes you feel worse about your health, saps your energy, and can ruin each and every day (all symptoms you are feeling now).

My recommendation: go to the clinic and see a trained therapist. He will prescribe some good anti-depressants. You will be okay. smiley
And in addition, if you don't have money to consult a therapist, go and meet ur daddy, tell him to pray for you on this. I know he will pray for u and later tell you that God has forgiven you, all u need to hear for now (psychological effect)
After being forgiven, calm yourself down and live a healthy life, avoid anxiety as mentioned earlier, live a decent life that works for you. Stop drinking or like habits as much as possible, regulate your body system to default and consult a therapist when u finally have the grace to.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by innocential3032(m): 6:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Finally, your village people have succeeded
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by prosnadis(m): 6:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Toby ur inner man is still alive, ur conscious mind is at work. Just make peace and re-dedicate ur life to Christ. U will be fine. Cheers bro.
SirToby:

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by joan1678(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2018
minexpo:
..lol, I'm even restless, it's been long I got an alert cry
Receive your alert nowww!!
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:20am On Apr 11, 2018
I will advice you to go and get HIV test done b4 anytin, I was once in ur shoe when I had unprotected sex with one wayward girl, cudnt sleep for months and my mind was always there, not until when I did a series of HIV test and was negative, so since den I learnt my lesson, but now I'm legally married, so bro to avoid temptation if u escape dis, will advice u to go and married
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by knowledge4(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Go for deliverance fast at any branch of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries in Nigeria if U are in Nigeria
Most likely you slept with a mermaid or witch or ghost
Next time, do not do that.
Not every girl you see that is a human
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by joe4christ(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Simply Go for HIV test. These signs are symptoms of an effected HIV patient, so simply go for a test to ascertain and put your mind at rest once and for all. And put aside these religious bull crap and whatnot.
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Alameer:
HIV test is free ;DHIV test is free
Which one is DHIV again Mr
Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by G8Arthur(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Believe that you have bend cleansed and forgiven, do not put ur mind on it again and start living positively. I hope u had protected s*x.

U CAn still tell us how it all happen that u where nailed after 3yrs of celibacy.
And also how u where able to stay put for 3 years or almost.
SirToby:

Re: Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by wyqay: 6:30am On Apr 11, 2018
anxiety

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.