Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (54166 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Aaronbee7(m): 4:25am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.

Let me advise you based on my experience (i'v had married women make advances at me and I always quenched the flame and let them decide if they want the candle broken or not), there's this particular married corper I met during biometrics who collected my contacts with the disguise of getting NYSC updates from me... Long story cut short, we got so close and exchanged visits and I didn't have problem with that untill she opened up that she wants me (gave me many reasons why it is okay to have her, how her husband is out of the country for so long and he is there helping himself but she's lonely and starved), it was so obvious she was obssessed with me and one day I was faced with a "Joseph - Potiphar's wife" scenario and had to plead with her to let go of me that if I ever attempt that I WILL DIE because i'v made up my mind for long never to have anything to do with a married woman. Sometimes I feel pity for her and my other mind will be suggesting I just "help her" it's no big deal but on a second thought I said what if it's my wife and another boy/man? So I opened up to her that I cannot continue with this kind of friendship unless she drops her amorous tendencies. I passed out without tainting my "clean sheet" and at a point she thanked me so much for not letting her cheat on her husband. We speak on the phone once in a while now unlike before that she calls morethan 5times in a day. She's still serving and we respect each other a lot now (dear married corper/friend if you ever come across this, know I didn't share this story with anybody cos I respect you).

So guy, it's up to you to do the right thing and back out now or stay in it and get more entangled. But doesn't your conscience prick you that it's another man's legally married wife? YOU KNOW THE RIGHT THING, DO IT!
(A woman in love can do so many desperate things, it's your duty as a good friend to forgo your selfish interests and guide her through the right part and she will forever remain grateful to you).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by OgunyemiJohn(m): 5:15am On Apr 12, 2018
As simple as ABC
MISSCONGENIALITY:
once you are old enough to have a private meeting with someone's wife, you are old enough to know what's right. My advice to you which you must not take because you already know what to do just that you don't wanna do it is that you should DO GOOD AND AVOID EVIL.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2018
This matter is a non-issue.

The OP is obvuously enjoying what might lead to his own eventual destruction, but he wants to hear from us whether or not he should go ahead and still have a dance with his fate.

You know what do. Just do it.

The woman is simply using you to satisfy her lust.

These kinds of relationships always end disastrously.

They always end disastrously.

Stay away.

Karma no dey forget address.

Now it may seem you are on top of the world, and you secretly cherish the fact some loose married woman is chasing you, but it is this epic delusion that might lead you to your doom.

Go ahead. Enjoy. Be fooled by your wayword emotions, but remember the jealousy of a betrayed man knows no bounds.

In one way or another, YOU WILL SURELY PAY.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:36am On Apr 12, 2018
igbodefendercom:
Op go fear. But he has had ' mature private meeting' with her already.

yes that doesnt mean he will still have to leave her
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Royaldave200(m): 5:50am On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Kikiki she wants to get smashedcheesy

She eventually got smashed wink
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by sizer07: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2018
God has a purpose for you on this earth thats why he did not allowed temptation to be fall you.sleeping with a married woman is a one way ticket to hell. It's forbidding. And from the looks,she is, from the south west. if you love your life, end it right away or else MAGUN GO VISIT U. There wife's carry such evil things in there kpetus around. Chop in die troweh. Girls, single yakpa back then in the camp or your PPA,find a very sweet one n make her to help you forget about this alhaja of a woman. They are way above your league. Stay away from her if you like your life

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2018
My broda my broda I smell free pussy....kindly buy a lot of condom and stop acting foolish Pls. She need your for the one year national year of sex and coruption

No think love ooooo

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by RillJ(m): 6:26am On Apr 12, 2018
First, you really need to tell yourself what you actually want.
"Kill flame without braking the candle'? What exactly do you want?

Beware of karma!
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by san316(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2018
makinson2865:

lol.....someone like you can kill anybody who near your wife ooo even with thunderbolt.imagin it plus equating it to be your wife is infuriating u abt d guy.jealous man.hahahahaha

Hmm, you don't know anything yet. It hurts really seriously.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Itzonlyme(f): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2018
agabaI23:
Hey sup?
Cool bro
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Federal executive council meeting. grin
Lolzz
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by sotadegrt(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2018
do unto others what you want them to do to you. Quit now that you know. What you're doing is arrant nonsense. Flee.....fleeeeee......fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by buzweb: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2018
She is married and she lied about that to you. I think she is just after the sexual pleasure. But whatever her reason may be, my advice is to avoid (breakup with) her. She is engaged for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by biggy26: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Bros, if d hubby suspects his wife, he go plant ma gun and e go catch u. Better disengage before we read ur obituary for nairaland.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by biggy26: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Bros, if d hubby suspects his wife, he go plant magun and e go catch u. Better disengage before we read ur obituary for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by bossrillboss: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2018
matured meetings = choping old alhaja duri nd luving it wit ur life..op congratulations oooo. grin grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2018
na2016:

She has already been smashed by the guy now. Didn't you see the part that read "mature meeting"?
yea have seen it and she wants to get smashed again and again cheesy cheesy
but why is op complaining sef
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by kingoviehenry(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Bro, you have sinned against God by your so-called PRIVATE MATURED MEETING. First of all, pray for forgiveness and ask God to deliver you from her. And also resist her from now on. May God help you.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by daonomzy2389(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmmmmm interesting so u dey get affair with married woman ehn?....brotherly as a padyman like u bros just sit her down and let her know say u nor dey runs married women and say na mistake from u ,before her alpha husband go use ur head take count scores o...
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by wolverine1987: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
op I don't know what exactly u want to hear. it's obvious u know the truth and u know what to do buh u r just looking for comments to justify ur actions. now u know she's married, gifts has been exchanged like u said, find the money she gave u from anywhere n pay her back that's d first step to being serious. as Long as her gifts r still with u u will b entangled. think of ur job..... once u pay her back her money u will b in a better position to make a stand. d deed has been done stop beating around the bush n do what u know ought to b done. my little advise
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by agabaI23(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Cool bro
What's new in Ai?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by saaron(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.
Word of Advice, If she's having a relationship with you while she's still married, she will do the same to you.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Uguruzik(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2018
[/color][quote author=SingleDaddy post=66605352]Please i need matured advice?. This is a serious situation.[/quote[color=#990000]

What kind of advice do you even need, when you already know now that she's married, ask God to forgive you for the matured meetings you said you've had with her and run away, Joseph has to run from his master's wife in the Bible, if he hadn't, he would have had a matured meeting with her as you did. The Bible says flee from evil and evil will flee from you.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:
Quietly going through all your advices, believe me I felt like I had a family in all of you.. I felt like hugging you all for the words and strong advice's...

PS: Job camping, not NYSC camping...

Over 32mentions, sorry I couldn't reply you all, but believe me, I'm here with all of you.

Thanks to the mod who pushed this to front page, my dusty eye was cleared.

What kind of Job Camping?
I thought you said you have 6 months to go.
Now its obvious shes married.
She is not willing to let her husband go.
She can't marry you.
You shud know she is using you to keep body and soul together.
Now, someone said back then, maybe karma is using you to punish her husband.

Baba, Those millions she has sent you. Keep them well.
Play along and be nice to her, but be smart in withdrawing from her.
Pls reply me, after 6 months, what state are you retiring to and what state is she retiring to. (This question is very important, cos it will solve your problem)
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by jamesbridget13(f): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2018
You slept with someone's wify under d pretence that u don't know she is taken. Now that you know, u are seeking advice before u do d needful. Continue Oga!!!

Nemesis n Karma will sure locate u. #Nonsense
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Njeps:

What kind of Job Camping?
I thought you said you have 6 months to go.
Now its obvious shes married.
She is not willing to let her husband go.
She can't marry you.
You shud know she is using you to keep body and soul together.
Now, someone said back then, maybe karma is using you to punish her husband.

Baba, Those millions she has sent you. Keep them well.
Play along and be nice to her, but be smart in withdrawing from her.
Pls reply me, after 6 months, what state are you retiring to and what state is she retiring to. (This question is very important, cos it will solve your problem)

She is in my team, which means we both would be posted to the same state on completion of our projects.. The only way out is, if I make a secret request to be posted to another state, which such decision might affect my 100% contribution to the work force and it progress. But I'm willing to take that risk.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by delishpot: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2018
softprick:
You never fvck her na ,just tell her as e be,say assuming you know earlier you for no lead her on but now that you do you can’t continue because it goes against everything you stand for.shikena abi anything else dey when you never tell us? Cos this na small issue.

He did aka Private matured meeting grin grin grin grin grin He coded it na
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by franklingud(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2018
But guy, I pity you shaa.

A lotta comments but I'd still add mine.

Now that you know she's married, guy,

Flee from her ASAP
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Organs:

with Dino Melaye and Mrs Tinubu on the floor of the senate and now Mrs Tinubu is ............
In the other room. Mrs Tinubu is ..........The unforgettable lady
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Very soon you will be that fly that follows the corpse into the grave. Stupid boy. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.