Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (54168 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MissCokie(f): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2018
This is serious shocked . please be wise and careful.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by mikejj(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2018
Blissyblazer:

If sex hasn't happen already, all this "mature private meeting" thing.
Call a spade a spade, you don't bang d alhaja. Put yourself in that situation if she's your wife and you want to advice her.
Better run for dear life, the venom from the bite of a wounded man( her hubby) would be very deadly.
Run my brother, Run
korect bro
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by tonquendo4u(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2018
You called her alhaja. And u say you don't know she's married. Thunder please where are u? Are u busy?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by aduje(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.

Two things you must AVOID if they do not belong to you:-

1. WOMAN
2. MONEY

Do not learn the hard way.

Avoid her and her gifts.

My 5 kobo advise please.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Martiloo88(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=phayvoursky post=66607729] please can I have ur number bro @phayvoursky??
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MTKbudapest(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
u neva tell us how many times u don knack her o
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by OhiOfIhima: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2018
perousd:
from experience, You fit Get assassinated oo. If the Husband finds out sha. Not all that glitter... It's temptatously Wrong...

Like Cocaine addiction wrong.
Sign out fast o.

Just Pity the Poor Man for house.

Walahi, If someone temper with my wife whether she seduce you or not, I dont blink an eye to eliminate soul for that... I keep as far as 100km away from Marriage women i swear..

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Kingsteve(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2018
cruchenutii:

Are you talking from experience Sir? cheesy

tongue
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by CioAngels(f): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.
What kind of
advise do you want, do you have to be advised to know you are shorting your life on earth? It is only you that can advise yourself.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Kingsteve(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Charles4075:
You too much baba. Three gbosa for you. Gorgeous married women taste like forbidden fruit.

grin grin grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Fruitofthevine: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
According to you",we had mature meeting..."I suppose mature meeting refers to u both having made love as in Bleep each other?Deep within you i see you v made up ur mind to date her but u simply need that motivation by way of tilting in d direction of pieces of advice that favour ur cause.My advise to u,speaking from experience having dated a married hadjia before,back off before its too late.There are nice pretty caring single ladies out there.Imagine for once that its ur wife,and u scan thru her phone only to c chats with a guy talking about the last sex and how that she wants to have it again with him.Sincerely, how would that feel? Judge within urslf.....
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by effogis: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2018
You are so foolish to start asking for advice, just be there and die, simple. Being in love with a married woman is a death trap. Bros, RIP in advance.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by ukejejohnson(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Don't trade on this path you're embarking on bro.

It is dangerous, forget the fact you're laughing today bcuz she's beautiful and into you. If you dare try this, in the future you will not see teeth to shine when karma visit you.

Keep smiling over another man's wife

Can you imagine, we are talking and he's still shining teeth!
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by perousd: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Walahi, If someone temper with my wife whether she seduce you or not, I dont blink an eye to eliminate soul for that... I keep as far as 100km away from Marriage women i swear..
Issa Dangerous something... And those women na Alacoba. They nor love you o... They either want to play revenge on their husbands or Just satisfy their immediate lust.

When she's even done, she go free you like fly.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
its easier to fvck a married woman away from home than a single girl. wives spoil die, very pretentious.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by festyflash(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
The solution to this isn't farfetched.

it's quite understandable that you two are emotional attached which seeming is as a result of closeness, attention, care and physical attraction.

You never knew she was married, so you immense yourself in the pool of romance
enjoying the gratifying pleasure of having a female companion.

Bro,
Now that you know she is married and you wouldn't want to date a married....isn't it high time to sat her down and talk things out like two mature adults.

Tell her though you fancied her, and released yourself to always stay with her and care for her, but this you did because you were oblivious of her initial stance ( married).

but now that it's obvious she is married, you wouldn't want to thread that path considering she is married to another man.

baba mi...I know you're in love with her,
and Yoruba adage go talk say....words no go hard reach , make we use knife cut am. na talk we go talk am...

Have a nice day.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by harrisonokonkwo: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
wolverine1987:
op I don't know what exactly u want to hear. it's obvious u know the truth and u know what to do buh u r just looking for comments to justify ur actions. now u know she's married, gifts has been exchanged like u said, find the money she gave u from anywhere n pay her back that's d first step to being serious. as Long as her gifts r still with u u will b entangled. think of ur job..... once u pay her back her money u will b in a better position to make a stand. d deed has been done stop beating around the bush n do what u know ought to b done. my little advise

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by jusvictor: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bro the truth is that you don't need any advice, you know the right thing to do,so just follow your heart
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Itzonlyme(f): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
agabaI23:
What's new in Ai?
Nothing much Bro
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Ikville(m): 1:36am On Apr 13, 2018
Frankly, I dunno why you need advice...to be encouraged or discouraged? I believe dat you asking people what to do wit the married woman actually implies dat you KNOW wot you want to do. Good luck wit whatever...it's your GAIN or PAIN
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by ajepako(f): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Bros if you no wan chop abeg PM her number. Married womens are the sweetest and the most stress less grin grin

Ajepako is dying for me

Alafishe Werey
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
sisisioge:
Camp and short gun love! I loved a boy with hair full of gray in camp. He was a church boy...I had a bf embarassed. We didn't do private meetings...we just loved each other from afar ni grin

Oga, leave married woman alone, the whole emotional thing will fade in no time grin

What happened to the bf ?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by sisisioge: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

What happened to the bf ?

I have no idea grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2018
sisisioge:
Camp and short gun love! I loved a boy with hair full of gray in camp. He was a church boy...I had a bf embarassed. We didn't do private meetings...we just loved each other from afar ni grin

Oga, leave married woman alone, the whole emotional thing will fade in no time grin

Sisi..
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by sisisioge: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Tayroc:

Sisi..

Howdy? grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by swangaorpqey: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Wayne Overcome Ny Reaction to Canter: I AM FULL

Dark night problems Donnie Jones Jerseys the actual Knicks. Wayne and also the Knicks possess lots of grudges, as well as the actual 50+ multiple multiple increases within the 1. 0 time period, or even the actual scandals this year as well as Ny. Previously this year, Kanter stated Wayne "I do not treatment that a person Donnel Pumphrey [b]Jalen Generators Jerseys Jerseys[/b] tend to be. The actual Jason Kelce Jerseys NFL Jerseys full, the actual full, or even the actual little princess... Harold Carmichael Jerseys No-one can bully all of us. ” Wayne replied through stating, “I 'm the actual emperor, my spouse may be the full, my personal child may be the little princess, therefore most of us have 3 game titles within our loved ones. ” These days, Wayne placed on A set of dark footwear, at the rear of the actual footwear, stated "I Isaac Seumalo Jerseys 'm, the actual emperor. inch (I AM FULL. )#) Regrettably, Kanter didn't perform these days.

Actually, the overall game procedure doesn't Jake Elliott Jerseys require an excessive amount of to visit in to particulars. The actual power distinction between your Cavaliers and also the Knicks continues to be fairly big. Throughout the overall game, using the Cavaliers, the actual Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Wayne is actually more enjoyable, the 2nd one fourth required Philadelphia Eagles a complete 6 min's as well as calm. Often display high-impact tales. However the the majority of thrilling second within the online game isn't the move however the dunk. Within the 2nd one fourth and something . 5 min's, Korver obtained the back-court grab as well as offered Wayne Wayne the frontcourt. Wayne created the defeating within the frontcourt towards Beasley. Fletcher Cox Jerseys Wayne faster the actual golf ball as well as began to capture the actual golf ball. Besley instantly noticed the actual golf ball as well as understood or else. Will end up the history Herman Edwards Jerseys panel -- Wayne atmosphere Dorial Green-Beckham Jerseys following the golf ball jumps to the skies, sliding within the atmosphere, one-handed beautiful dunk! Now, Madison Landscapes simmered within the target audience as well as grew to become the actual best example from the whole online game. Whenever Wayne experienced relaxed within the last moment from the final one fourth as well as relaxed, the brand new Yorkers once more delivered regards for that going to team's full in order to show he had been certainly the actual "king associated with Ny. inch Complement, Wayne chance 7 associated with sixteen, twenty six factors, 6 rebounds as well as 11 aids, their very first single-season rating seven hundred + 2000 + seven hundred + rebounds as well as aids.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Howdy? grin

Sisi I'm ok..
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by sisisioge: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tayroc:

Sisi I'm ok..

Good to know grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2018
sisisioge:

Good to know grin

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.