Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (54107 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Krisddon: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
once you are old enough to have a private meeting with someone's wife, you are old enough to know what's right. My advice to you which you must not take because you already know what to do just that you don't wanna do it is that you should DO GOOD AND AVOID EVIL.
I've noticed you from hence forth. I appreciate your wisdom.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Krisddon:

I've noticed you from hence forth. I appreciate your wisdom.
wink
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by investman: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.

My brother, how will u and ur father feel if u hear that one young guy seriously F'UKED your MUM?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Please try and understand me, I never knew she was dating talk more of married to someone else... The whole picture was painted perfectly, I thought it was real until the ink couldn't paint again... Lies everywhere

Now that you know why will you seek for advice?
It's clear you're in Love.

Please, run for your life. You have no place with another man's wife.

The husband is struggling to get her educated but ingratitude got her and that makes it more dangerous.

Run, Run, Run. There's no love there.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Jadeng: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bros,
Your case is like somone sitting on a keg of gunpowder and smoking a cuban cigar.
You better run from her while you still have legs. The rage of a jealous husband knows no bounds.
Run from her, delete her contact and avoid her like a plague!!
The good book says "Stolen water is sweet but afterwards your mouth will be filled with gravel"

I wish the best of what you wish yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

We had a private meeting a couple of times, the fire was burning, with the way every one supported our union. Damn, I was fooled. We made a lot of plans ahead, plans that were destined for the outside sphere.
I've been going through this thread with great interest. Many that have advised you are correct. With the advices here, I could literally read matured minds writing. SingleDaddy, between gods and man you're in love with Alhaja and no denying it a bit. You think Alhaja is also in love with you.......for now I don't totally think so. She's so in lust with you and believe me, she masturbates about you and wishes to have you inside her throughout the period of the camping. This is her opportunity to get what she wants and she has paid in cash for the service. You'll be a fool not to see beyond your eye lashes that you're in for something disastrous. Pay back her money in full, have a meeting (not matured) with her. Tell her that her marriage has been bothering you and that you cannot be able to continue the relationship. Make her understand this and clearly. Be free and fare with your life. Don't you ever Sex her because you'll fail woefully as a true man. Troubles will locate you and mishaps shall befall you. I'm warning you mister, please desist from such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Esji80(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
Thank you for the Quranic quotes and bible quotes. Your advice really yielded a seed in my broken mind.
You are highly welcome.I hope the seed my advice yielded in your mind will bear fruits of remorse and repudiation of such acts.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Ccdavies(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=SingleDaddy post=66604370]OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

Its obvious you knew the answer right from the day you realized she is married...If you don't know what to do and do not know how to go about it,stay there with her but just be prepared some else wud have your wife even before your very eye and you'll do nothing about it CU's if u try this fun u are presently having with another man's wife will play up.. God help you.. Selah!... Oh yak Aba. Amem?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Now that you know why will you seek for advice?
It's clear you're in Love.

Please, run for your life. You have no place with another man's wife.

The husband is struggling to get her educated but ingratitude got her and that makes it more dangerous.

Run, Run, Run. There's no love there.

Thank you sire. Your advice was worth a million gold. I'm deeply swimming in Gratitude's.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
I've been going through this thread with great interest. Many that have advised you are correct. With the advices here, I could literally read matured minds writing. SingleDaddy, between gods and man you're in love with Alhaja and no denying it a bit. You think Alhaja is also in love with you.......for now I don't totally think so. She's so in lust with you and believe me, she masturbates about you and wishes to have you inside her throughout the period of the camping. This is her opportunity to get what she wants and she has paid in cash for the service. You'll be a fool not to see beyond your eye lashes that you're in for something disastrous. Pay back her money in full, have a meeting (not matured) with her. Tell her that her marriage has been bothering you and that you cannot be able to continue the relationship. Make her understand this and clearly. Be free and fare with your life. Don't you ever Sex her because you'll fail woefully as a true man. Troubles will locate you and mishaps shall befall you. I'm warning you mister, please desist from such.

Yes!, Lust was understood for love, while love was far fetched. I have realized the mistakes and i would re-trace the proper road not taken.. One step before the other.. I'm humbled.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by ogakizito(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Smashing her would really be interesting, but that's the road i wouldn't like to take.

Chale I for like give you good advice but YOLO bro
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nokio1: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Next time invite nwamaikpe.. so that the 3of all of u will have a private mature conference.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by ogakizito(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I understand, but we had a private matured meeting, when we both came out of camp. I actually regret it though, because she lied to me that she had no man at that moment.

lol which one be private meeting here and there.

you chop, abi you no chop
stop confusing we that are planing to advice

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I understand, but we had a private matured meeting, when we both came out of camp. I actually regret it though, because she lied to me that she had no man at that moment.
Which one is private matured meeting, bro please be open and tell us what happened during the private meeting. Okay let me help you, you both had *ex, just be open and honest with us sir.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
yhungbrowhne:
bros just free d woman o
i dont trusth,all this alfa wife, her husband might have lace magun thunder bolt on her o
Op go fear. But he has had ' mature private meeting' with her already.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by grandstar(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

cry Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

Thank you, I actually did read it.

Thank you. You made my day
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
ogakizito:

lol which one be private meeting here and there.

you chop, abi you no chop
stop confusing we that are planing to advice
Private meeting. Not public meeting. He use code to say he has 'caned' the woman.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Antartic:

The private matured meeting means he has been to her promised land of milk and honey. He has said it all. Decipher with your brains.
Unless you want to ask how was the land of promise?
Decipher lolz funny u. This 2018 & not 1820 where u shy away from using such words.. Anyways if he has already fvcked her then what other stupid advise does he want.. He should just enjoy it while it lasts & fvck her like she has never been fvcked b4..atleast anything worth done is worth done properly & diligently like his life depends on it but should be smart enough not to get caught by Alhaji... Well since the t0t0 make am open thread meaning that Alhaja kpekus make sense be that
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Organs(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Federal executive council meeting. grin

with Dino Melaye and Mrs Tinubu on the floor of the senate and now Mrs Tinubu is ............
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
I absolutely hate people like this op, fucking married women, thinking it's OK . if I knew her I will absolutely expose your devil assess but you & the bitch. God!!! I despised cheats, disgusting flies. evil creatures;!!

men.....fucvk you!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

Shes not in luv wit u.

Receive Sense.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Organs(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Yes!, Lust was understood for love, while love was far fetched. I have realized the mistakes and i would re-trace the proper road not taken.. One step before the other.. I'm humbled.

Chairman, a lot of people asked you hear and you deliberately refused to answer the question. Its simple and its for clarity so we understand exactly what you are saying exactly. What does "Private Matured Meeting" mean? Please explain in detail for sincerely, i dont know what you mean and i guarantee you a lot of people don't know.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:

Run

Run 4 ur life while you still can
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by saintdeby(m): 12:39am On Apr 12, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I got to find out about her marital status very late. In fact she was able to hide everything real about herself away from, and presented a total different human to me... Her charisma, her wit and boldness really lobbied me into an unrealistic likeness, because i really was hoping to take things serious with her.. Move things beyond the reach of the eyes, I was ready for the intro.
she is not happy with her marriage, now she found new love, sit her down and talk to her and how genuine is the love she has for you then you can tell her to file for divorce then you can now marry her.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 12:45am On Apr 12, 2018
saintdeby:

she is not happy with her marriage, now she found new love, sit her down and talk to her and how genuine is the love she has for you then you can tell her to file for divorce then you can now marry her.

Thank you sir, for your input, but i think letting her go is the only option left. If she could lie and hide the truth from me, and yet deceived me into having timely affairs with her, in the light of, "I was entangled with a real love", then i don't see any reason why she should be trusted even when it seems like their is a droplet of truth in her words.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Charles4075(m): 12:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Kingsteve:

Please give more details for better imagination. cheesy
How old is she?
Is she the 1st, 2nd or 3rd wife?
Is she a proper Hausa babe?
Is she beautiful?
How many kids if any?

The truth is, once you've started liking her, it will be difficult to disengage.
And for some reason, once one starts catching feelings for a gorgeous married lady, the attraction is stronger than that of a single lady.
Very strange!
You too much baba. Three gbosa for you. Gorgeous married women taste like forbidden fruit.

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by na2016: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Kikiki she wants to get smashedcheesy

She has already been smashed by the guy now. Didn't you see the part that read "mature meeting"?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Jjohola: 1:28am On Apr 12, 2018
Just cut off with her straight away if you want to live long and have
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Dotman2210(m): 1:40am On Apr 12, 2018
damtan:
which one is "private matured meeting"??
I tire o
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by omohlexy: 1:43am On Apr 12, 2018
I don't know why married women are chasing single guys koboko these days. Na so one dey pursue me up and down. Hmmm if i vex rod am now with my koboko them go say i be bad boy. Imagine chasing a peaceful dude with an erect clit
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Blissyblazer(m): 3:18am On Apr 12, 2018
mikejj:
speak sense into her and she will live to appreciate you for life...ok she is married get that alright,, tell her reasons why her husband is the best for her OK..avoid situations that might lead to sex....
[quote][/quote]

If sex hasn't happen already, all this "mature private meeting" thing.
Call a spade a spade, you don't bang d alhaja. Put yourself in that situation if she's your wife and you want to advice her.
Better run for dear life, the venom from the bite of a wounded man( her hubby) would be very deadly.
Run my brother, Run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.