Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (54156 Views)

As An Upcoming Billionaire This Is The Kind Of Woman I Want / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Okkyy: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mobile AC for sale..
If interested notify on my whatsapp page. 08034121821.
For pictures...
Functional and good working condition.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Quietly going through all your advices, believe me I felt like I had a family in all of you.. I felt like hugging you all for the words and strong advice's...

PS: Job camping, not NYSC camping...

Over 32mentions, sorry I couldn't reply you all, but believe me, I'm here with all of you.

Thanks to the mod who pushed this to front page, my dusty eye was cleared.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Antartic: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by joinnow: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eyah you dey play with kpo fire.

Alhaji wife. ......

.....U are putting your life at R.I.S.K

My question is how long can you life with this
New found lifestyle

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by kremzo: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
You are playing a very dangerous game with a married woman...you better disengage before you become entangled..the end i can assure you is not going to be pleasantquote author=SingleDaddy post=66604370]OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.[/quote]
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Antartic: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
dairykidd:
Which one is private matured meeting again... Cut ties with her & if she still comes after u let her know u don't do married women. There's no big deal here unless of course u want to continue & end up slamming her... Disengage undecided

The private matured meeting means he has been to her promised land of milk and honey. He has said it all. Decipher with your brains.
Unless you want to ask how was the land of promise?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Tobimma: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Everything is fair in love and war,u can take ur chance with her just be careful.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by abbasajao(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nack na nack. Which one be private mature meeting again. Just tell us say you don yansh another man's wife.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by makinson2865: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
san316:
I already feel like killing the op. As a married man, I can imagine how it feels to hear such a thing about my wife. No no no. My wife will never stay in that their evil camp, Never!!!

lol.....someone like you can kill anybody who near your wife ooo even with thunderbolt.imagin it plus equating it to be your wife is infuriating u abt d guy.jealous man.hahahahaha
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by PinkDick(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe, where are you? Your advice is needed here.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Flashh: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
LOL. One thing I like about your post is that, I like the way you briefed it fast and smooth to read.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Supernatural28(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please keep fire � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � burning keep it the fire � � � � � � burning
But if you're caught
Hmmmmm heart touching story will be your last name.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Singledaddy, please what is "Matured Meeting?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for the Quranic quotes and bible quotes. Your advice really yielded a seed in my broken mind.
Esji80:
@SingleDaddy,I beg you in the name of God disengange! Disengage!! Disengage!!! Will you be happy to hear that your married sister,aunt,wife,cousin,etc is in such relationship? The evil you do now may search for you or you offspring later.

Quran says:

"…and do not come near Zina(adultery,fornication etc); indeed, it is an abomination and an evil way" (Al-
Isra': 32),

" ...come not nigh to indecent deeds. Whether open or secret;... "(6:151)

"Say: the things that my Lord hath
indeed forbidden are: Indecent deeds, whether open or secret; sins and trespasses against truth or reason; assigning of partners to Allah, for which He hath given no authority; and saying things about Allah of which ye have no knowledge. "(7:33)
Also read Quran 24:30-31

The Bible says in

1 Thessalonians 4:3
“For this is the will of God, that you should be holy and abstain from sexual immorality.”

1 Corinthians 9:10 says, “Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled.
Those who are sexually immoral
(fornication), idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, thieves,
greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom.”

As noticed from the scriptures above, we see that God hates sexual immorality or
fornication. God even goes to say that those who practice such things will not be allowed in his Kingdom. God intended for sex to take place only between those who are married (Hebrews 13:4). Also read Acts 15:20 ;
1 Corinthians 5:1 ; 6:13,2 Corinthians 12:21 ;
Galatians 5:19 ; Ephesians 5:3 ;
Colossians 3:5 ;
1 Thessalonians 4:3

Finally, I write all these because Allah says in Quran 2 verse 165
" Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and
beautiful preaching.."
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by NairaMaster1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
OK! , long story short, I really need advice at this point in time. I had an encounter with this particular alhaja, I hope that is correct, while i was in camp(Social gathering) , we eventually got to like each other, because she is always tracking me, while I stylishly do the same..

She's always buying me stuffs and surprising me with gift, and I endeavor to do the same.

After camping, we got to finally meet privately, and we had matured meeting between us. All this while, I never knew she was married, and she never talked about it.

Our friendship seems to be escalating quickly, and personally, I never prayed to have anything to do with a married lady. But with the way situations are, I'm stuck in between the hole of a niddle

She seems to be taking this too far and serious than myself... Please what's your advice and suggestions in regards to this issue.

I would like to quench the flame without breaking the candle.

So, you want counseling before you know the worst sin is to have a carnal knowledge of a house wife?

Ask your father to tell you the implications.

Secondly, you will know when you marry. Karma is alive.

Please, flee my brother. There are so many queens on the street. Not another man's wife.

Run for your life.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mrnakeina:
No be only rope and needle...

Very soon, you'll find yourself between mortar and pistle
I don die �� grin grin
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I understand, but we had a private matured meeting, when we both came out of camp. I actually regret it though, because she lied to me that she had no man at that moment.
.. private mature..
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
grandstar:

Flee!!!! ( Read Hebrews 13:4)

cry Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

Thank you, I actually did read it.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by joshrare(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
Please i need matured advice?. This is a serious situation.

Did you get intimate as in, did you fvck her?
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

answer these two questions b4 I render my help

1 which state are u from?
2 what is ur religion?

My state and tribe should not be your basis priorities before helping me, and religion shouldn't be another option. Advice is a free will void of sentiments....
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
supereagle:

I admire your use of the language.

Thank you sire .
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Azam101: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bros you are playing with fire !
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by damtan(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
SingleDaddy:
Quietly going through all your advices, believe me I felt like I had a family in all of you.. I felt like hugging you all for the words and strong advice's...

PS: Job camping, not NYSC camping...

Over 32mentions, sorry I couldn't reply you all, but believe me, I'm here with all of you.

Thanks to the mod who pushed this to front page, my dusty eye was cleared.

Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
BOOMnaija:

U call urself single dad and u want advice from small children on nairaland romance section. U need slap.

Hit like if u think this guy deserves hot slap

I actually liked and shared your comments, which means , I acknowledged the fact that i need to be slapped... Thank you
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Garphar(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dear brother,
She lied to you that she is not married, right??
Don't you think if you continue the relationship with her and she finds another cute guy or more endowed than you, don't you think she would do the same for him?
I just want to believe you have not done anything with her, its still safe, you can walk away.
If you feel anything for her, you can sit her down and talk about it, do you even know the reason she lied to you?
Thanks
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by elosonservices(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Try to manage your emotions.
Convince her too to manage her emotions.
Karma is not respecter of any body.

Encourage our work here plz
www.discussion.com.ng
www.eloson.com.ng
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
andyanders:

How and when did you come to find out that she was married? In fact,I put it to you op that you knowingly knew that she was married as you stated that she was eyeing you and you also equally did same. How and when did you come to realize that she was married after you went ahead and had matured meeting as you stated? That was SEX and nothing hidden herein.

As matured and educated as you are, how can you at this your age claim that you will encounter a lady during service and you did not find out about her status? Marry her and that is my advise to you.

I got to find out about her marital status very late. In fact she was able to hide everything real about herself away from, and presented a total different human to me... Her charisma, her wit and boldness really lobbied me into an unrealistic likeness, because i really was hoping to take things serious with her.. Move things beyond the reach of the eyes, I was ready for the intro.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by Krisddon: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
oga talk true. You love the fact that she's into you. And you yourselves don't want it to end. I'm sure you still want a matured meeting with her. THis let me advice you. If you want it to end, tell her that you don't hang around married ladies and you never knew she was married that was why you lead her on. Have a less matured meeting grin with her and tell her that you want it to be over. Stop deceiving yourself that you don't know what to do. If you keep having martyred meetings grin with her now that you know she's married, my brother, get ready because other men will have matured meeting with your wife. There are so many cute single ladies out there that you can have matured meeetings with. Leaving alhajia alone.
The whole truth and nothing but the truth!
100000000000 LIKES!
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Garphar:
Dear brother,
She lied to you that she is not married, right??
Don't you think if you continue the relationship with her and she finds another cute guy or more endowed than you, don't you think she would do the same for him?
I just want to believe you have not done anything with her, its still safe, you can walk away.
If you feel anything for her, you can sit her down and talk about it, do you even know the reason she lied to you?
Thanks

We had a private meeting a couple of times, the fire was burning, with the way every one supported our union. Damn, I was fooled. We made a lot of plans ahead, plans that were destined for the outside sphere.
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Experienced.
That guy yarn better talk I swear
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Krisddon:

The whole truth and nothing but the truth!
100000000000 LIKES!
kiss
Re: A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me by SingleDaddy: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
NairaMaster1:

So, you want counseling before you know the worst sin is to have a carnal knowledge of a house wife?

Ask your father to tell you the implications.

Secondly, you will know when you marry. Karma is alive.

Please, flee my brother. There are so many queens on the street. Not another man's wife.

Run for your life.

Please try and understand me, I never knew she was dating talk more of married to someone else... The whole picture was painted perfectly, I thought it was real until the ink couldn't paint again... Lies everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.