Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (45256 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Idrismusty97(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Boy this is child abuse, Go and marry someone you will provide for as the man you are. listen to your mom and flee from the Sugar Mommy child molester. You will only know the repercussions after you have settled down.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2018
VictorRomanov:

You mom dey save you plenty heartache. It's clear that you re inexperienced. It's not even the age gap. It's the fact that she's going go be the breadwinner. And you re very comfortable with it. It's only a matter of time before she begins to make decisions you re suppose to make. Or put simply, begin to overrule your decision as family head. Think three times. If you can't, ask those who are into it.

advice me not insults, when did I say I'm poor?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by ra4fo(m): 12:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Bros, if u genuinely love her like u have explained and she feels same way about you too; understand and respect each other, then i dont c y u shudnt b together.

my 10kobo advice wud be, just pray to God about everything, then go and try to convince mum to bulge on her stance. i biliv he go work, if u work. gudluck Man
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2018
chihes:
Are you sure you really love this girl or is it because she is rich? Why I asked this question is because you mentioned alot about her money and the things she has done for u. Pls check yourself. I dont think your mum is refusing you both getting married just because of the age-gap. Personaly I dont see anything wrong about that once there is true love. But my dear at 24, I think you are too young to marry a rich lady who you contributed nothing to her wealth. I dont think you are man enough to handle her. If you were to be a lady getting married to a rich man at 24, its ok but a man...Ha! I wonder how its gonna be. Maybe mama is right. I think you should slow down and work towards making your own money for now.Just tell the lady to be patient and build up yourslf first. Dont worry about her age, if she is truely yours, everything will be fine and work out perfectly. But be a man first.

okay, but where did I say I don't have my own cash? sad

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Idrismusty97(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2018
colestephan86:

There are loads of things to consider my friend. But first what do you do for a living.
Suck pûssy.
Do u work do u own a business.. it is not enough for u to say she owns the house u live n she is rich cos that the main thing u have stated here. You have to be sure you can take care of her n not depend on her money. I guess that's y your mom is not ib support. If you are sure that you can provide for her n your family then I think you should go to your mum as man n let her know you guys will be fine together n that you wont go further if she doesn't approve of the marriage
Before he even thinks of taking care of her he should first take care of himself. 24 years that is still writing Jamb want to marry.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2018
LoveThemChubby:
All i see U say here is how you cannot leave her because of what she has done for U but i want you to sincerely answer these questions:
1. If she no longer has the capacity to cater for U, will you still love and want to be with her?
2. Is her provision the only motivating factor behind you wanting to be with her?
because from what you said, your mom also likes the benefits you are getting from the lady only that she sees your settling down with her as a disaster.
FINAL WORD: please carefully analyze the situation without sentiments. Perhaps you might agree with your mom that even though you enjoy her benevolence, settling down with her is not the best idea. #Selah

please I'm not poor

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Idrismusty97(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

please I'm not poor
Yea right you ain't. You suck pûssy for a living.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by myself13: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Must u marry ur elder?

I know u were probably raped or sexually molested as a child by older women

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by maxyomi: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2018
FromZeroToHero:
men age like wine while women age like milk. God created Adam first before Eve so a man should be older than the woman. in the next 20 years when she must have finished giving birth she will definitely look far older than you as if she is the one that gave birth to you. secondly for you to move into a woman's house and for her to agree to sponsor the marriage is an error. you will loose your authority and respect as the head of the Family because from the look of things she will still be the one to cater for you after marriage.

I think you should listen to this.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Gistforme(m): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Bro afta all d comment wat i c is dat its a tin of choice, bt i will rather let u knw dis too marriage is for life. U nd her becomes 1 and start a new life. Bt make sure u tink very well b4 u venture into it, it easy to enta bt its nt easy to opt out.. Mum and d commentas here see tins their own way bt d rest is left wth u... Age, money, u living in her ous, she sponsoring d marriage tink abt it well and i pray God will lead u to d best way
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2018
castro316:

My man lissten to The best advice. Marry the love of your life and keep your marriage of social media. In marriage there is no age barrier as far as you both have good plans for each other. Its better marrying more mature women because they have more to offer than dependent small girls. You have got to a new beginning of your life don't spoil it with the advice of your mum. No marriage doesn't come with hardships or individual differences. So ride on bro

thanks.
your advice is highly appreciated
I've been busy that's why I haven't replied you

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 12:45am On Apr 12, 2018
fancy4eve:

well am not pouring sand into his garri, just saying d fact.
He should man up nd stop lookn 4 were 2 dump his lazy Ass. Well I hate lazy guys nd I believe laziness is involve

I'm not lazy, I have my own money

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 12:45am On Apr 12, 2018
I don't know why this thread was moved to front page.
instead of advice some people are just trying to insult me in a sarcastic way

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by sonofoluku: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

please I need serious advice. I can't afford to lose her
.not now ,not ever.

Are u sure u r a man?How can your mother be dictating for you what to do as a man?You love her and she loves you.Her parents av agreed.Your dad has agreed.What else do u need again?Just make sure u really love her and not just her money.My friend take charge of your life and don't be a pusssssssssy.

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 12, 2018
OP, if the Woman is smart she'll run away from you and your family.

First, you are not matured enough if you still require the approval of your parent in a Spouse. Second, even if your Mum agrees she'll eternally hold a grudge against your Wife.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by brookz: 12:57am On Apr 12, 2018
According to Run Town "Every Woman is a Super Man "

Stick to your moms Stand else,

.Pikin wey say him Mama no go Sleep, him too no go Blink Eyes.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Morbeta11(m): 12:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Your mother is simply preventing you from coming back on this forum to write stories that touch. 5yrs older and richer than you is stairways ways to houseboy.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by victorian(f): 1:18am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

bro at least at 24 I've achieved basic things in life.
I just want to know if I should go ahead without my mom's endorsement and bleasings.

From experience, please follow your heart.

Mothers are not always right.

You know this lady more than your mum know her. You are the one who will stay with her, not your mum.
You are even lucky, u have a rich young lady head over heels In love with you.
Most guys here will gladly be in your shoes as we speak.
Some guys here even envy you, while some have lost this opportunity u had and wallowing in self pity.

Many years back, I heeded my mum advise about marriage and about marrying my first husband, with her words, this man is the best suitor u can ever come across my daughter, please marry him. Am your mother, have seen life more than you and I know what am saying. My instincts were screaming there is something off about this guy, but my mum calmed my fears while My dad was sceptical about him but he later agreed. So I followed my mum advice. Bad advice ever. Sorry mum but we both know it's true. Bad advice.

Do you know that marriage was the worst thing that could ever happen to me!
I became a total wreck but had to take some stern steps to get out of the hell hole.
If not? I would have been dead before now.

I went back to my parents after divorcing him, and note with all the blessings of both parents , my marriage still failed like a pack of cards. My mum felt ashamed of her judgement and decided to support me there after, with anything I need to become someone in life. She even cursed him but the deed has been done already.
So my dear, please I beg you, follow your heart and instincts.
Most women hardly support men likewise Most men hardly support women.

Marriages these days is all man for himself, only very few marriages are happy and content upon the fact that most men marry younger ladies or same age ladies who are hustling or struggling. Divorced still full everywhere. Selfishness of both spouses is so annoying. Thank God for what you have. Am serious.

This your lady is supporting u 100percent. What else again do u want?
Don't drive away your blessing.

Opportunity like this comes once in a lifetime. Be a man and stand by your choice. Your mum will later accept her when she sees how happy and successful uv become in the marriage.

You are not a gold digger . You are simply opportuned to be loved by a rich young lady.. Cos your lady is still young whether anyone like to hear it or not.
Stand by her and make it last.
Best of luck to you and happy married life in advance.

You have my blessings o grin

6 Likes

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:20am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

thanks.
your advice is highly appreciated
I've been busy that's why I haven't replied you
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by chccho(m): 1:23am On Apr 12, 2018
OP u are still very naive and immature o!!!

Just by merely reading this your write up i can tell.
You also sound desperate and under pressure, probably from her.
O boy u better calm down they say what an old man can see sitting down, a little boy cant see even if he climbs a tree.

Furthermore, it obvious u are in love with this lady but it seems u are more in love with her money,sorry to say but thats the bitter truth.

U are crazy about the fact that she is rich and spoils u silly. Everyone likes money including me typing but u see there is more to life/marriage than money You need to face reality young man your thoughts are still clouded and by the way why do u have to be living in her own house and she sponsoring 80% of your wedding? Shaebi u said u get work
Why she dey baby sit u like toddler?

Mr man that your mother is seeing many things that your small brain and eyes cant see but u are still here asking question like "i want to go on without my mothers blessings" like which sane person does that? U better calm down and wake up from that your dream, take a chill pill!!!

Finally, i dont know if u are a christian or a muslim, a believer of God or an atheist but if u do then better for u. There is only one person that knows it all ,someone who sees it all, someone who sees the end from the beginning and thats the Almighty God. If u want him to give u the best answer go into a fast (if possible a dry fast) for 3-7 days talk to God, tell him to show u the deep things, the secrets of this relationship, and the future of it. Try it and everything will be revealed to u.
When the true revelation comes u will know whether to go ahead or not but for now dont rush anything o, like i said "U ARE STILL VERY YOUNG,IMMATURE/NAIVE!!!!

All the best answer go
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Adebowale89(m): 1:38am On Apr 12, 2018
you're inconsistent in your write-up. you haven't experience what's called world before and I don't pray you should

now lemme take u on a brief journey;
why did you want to marry her? because she's rich and she had done a lots for you and she will takecare of 80% of marriage things? do u you think that's what it takes to handle a marriage?

a Lady of 29years wanted you and her to marry, have you consider if she had some illness, spiritual hidden, medical problem that she's hiding away from you. as a lady that she was, her age will definitely make her manipulate and outsmart your thinking because the age different could possibly make her thinking faculty much proactive than yours

your mom, psychologically viewing her mind, she's not against the marriage because she was older than you, she is against it because you're financially handicapped and a lady financing you in marriage is a big threat to your position in marriage

a wise mother would refuse because she want his son to be a man and not a boy thereafter. lady pretend a lots, don't fall cheaply for her over caring

if she really love u as you said, tell her to established you or influence you to get a job prior to any marriage plan. if she can do this then I can affirm your earlier proposition

my girl is a year older than me too but never will i go into a marriage with a rich lady if she can't make me rich prior to the marriage, I refused to be caged

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by NovusHomo(m): 2:02am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

.not now ,not ever.

What do you call "rich"?
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 12, 2018
joe17:
Op sounds as tho his mind is made up, why then does he seek for advice. Hope this is not another attention seeking thread, but what do I know?

Most times, we already know the answer to our question, we just need others opinion on it.

Just like a survey to see the number of people that will go with what you already have in mind or what you shouldn't do.

I think it's a human thing.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by xtervaganza(m): 2:14am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:
My fiance and I have been dating for the past 3years. I attained 24 last week, I wanted to get married to her last year but I just wanted to wait till I attain 24.

The problem I have now is my mom. She is opposing our marriage because my fiancee is 5 years older than me, I'm 24 while she's 29. My dad has already endorsed the marriage, I'd have liked to go on with the marriage but I don't think going into marriage without both parents blessing is sensible that's why I need my mom's blessing and endorsement.

My fiance has good character, she's very kind and intelligent, I can't afford to lose her because of pressures from my mom at least I'm an adult.

I don't know what's happening, my mom endorsed our relationship but she doesn't endorse our marriage just because she's 5years older than me. The thing is, I can't leave this lady ,not now not ever, she have done so many things for me.

in fact she even promised to provide 80% of the things needed for the marriage!. She is rich, yes she is, the house I'm in living in now belongs to her, I moved in with her in 2016.

The truth is I love her and I can't afford to lose her because of my mom's wish. Both her parents and my dad have given us go ahead for marriage but my mom still doesn't want me to marry because of age and my fiance is beautiful.

I don't know what do now ,that's why I think I need advice from you guys,.I don't know if I should go ahead with the marriage without my mom's endorsement/blessings.

please advice
marry her abeg. That was to i dumped someone because of my mom and married the person my mom liked . Guess What? The marriage crashed.

If you love her go ahead and marry her. Then shield her from your mom

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 12, 2018
It's quite amusing to hear people saying, 'age doesn't matter' in marriage. My guy, it does, sincerely speaking. There are certain nagging issues that would bother on age difference as soon as u get marriage, this which I know ur mom must be concerned with, as she's interested in ur marital joy. If u crave for marital bliss, pls don't defy ur mom's objection in respect of d age difference(especially, if u wouldn't want ur marital journey to end in despair). Wedding & marriage are poles apart. My brother, remove d emotion, it is running high in you. Speaking from personal experience though.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Beey(f): 2:19am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:
My fiance and I have been dating for the past 3years. I attained 24 last week, I wanted to get married to her last year but I just wanted to wait till I attain 24.

The problem I have now is my mom. She is opposing our marriage because my fiancee is 5 years older than me, I'm 24 while she's 29. My dad has already endorsed the marriage, I'd have liked to go on with the marriage but I don't think going into marriage without both parents blessing is sensible that's why I need my mom's blessing and endorsement.

My fiance has good character, she's very kind and intelligent, I can't afford to lose her because of pressures from my mom at least I'm an adult.

I don't know what's happening, my mom endorsed our relationship but she doesn't endorse our marriage just because she's 5years older than me. The thing is, I can't leave this lady ,not now not ever, she have done so many things for me.

in fact she even promised to provide 80% of the things needed for the marriage!. She is rich, yes she is, the house I'm in living in now belongs to her, I moved in with her in 2016.

The truth is I love her and I can't afford to lose her because of my mom's wish. Both her parents and my dad have given us go ahead for marriage but my mom still doesn't want me to marry because of age and my fiance is beautiful.

I don't know what do now ,that's why I think I need advice from you guys,.I don't know if I should go ahead with the marriage without my mom's endorsement/blessings.

please advice
You sound like you are deeply in love which is a good thing.You also said that your fiancée is rich & beautiful which is another good thing.There's nothing wrong with marriage but you need to think.fter marriage, the goodsebumps you are feeling now, you won't be feeling that way everyday.Children come into the picture, there are bills to be paid.Question is, do you have a job? She's paying 80% of the wedding bills & you as the man, what will you bring to the table?Try to reduce the financial gap.I am not saying your girl is this kind but often times, people will help you & then keep reminding you about it.It becomes a reference point always.Put aside the excitement of the wedding & have an open talk of how you as the man are going to provide & take care of bills or how long she'd be willing to support you till you become stable if you aren't .But, at the end of the day it's not your mom who'll be getting married, it's you.Also a marriage therapist may give you better advise especially about the age factor, so seeing a therapist wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Lol, you know how many marriage wey both parents gather bless and e still no work out?

I'm not against your marriage with her, you know her better than we do, you must have seen her other side in one way or the other.

In decision making and every other thing.

My problem here is that you're staying in her house and she want to foot 80% of the marriage thing.

Anyway, just make sure you're the one paying the pride price ooo.

Before you marry her, which I know you've already concluded you just need to weigh our opinions.
Make sure you get your own apartment and a better job even if you're not earning more than her.

Yeah, it's good for a lady to help but if she's doing it all the time, it becomes a problem.

I believe in divorce ooo, you're still young sha grin if after 2-3 kids and she feel she's arrived and uncontrollable just get out.

Most successful inventions didn't happen at the first trial grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Chuukwudi(m): 2:30am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

she'd only provide 80% of the things needed for the marriage, I'd provide 20.

I don't know why you guys reason this way

You smoke?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 2:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Beey:
You sound like you are deeply in love which is a good thing.You also said that your fiancée is rich & beautiful which is another good thing.There's nothing wrong with marriage but you need to think.fter marriage, the goodsebumps you are feeling now, you won't be feeling that way everyday.Children come into the picture, there are bills to be paid.Question is, do you have a job? She's paying 80% of the wedding bills & you as the man, what will you bring to the table?Try to reduce the financial gap.I am not saying your girl is this kind but often times, people will help you & then keep reminding you about it.It becomes a reference point always.Put aside the excitement of the wedding & have an open talk of how you as the man are going to provide & take care of bills or how long she'd be willing to support you till you become stable if you aren't .But, at the end of the day it's not your mom who'll be getting married, it's you.Also a marriage therapist may give you better advise especially about the age factor, so seeing a therapist wouldn't be a bad idea.

I saw this mention because I'm not yet asleep, I'm still watching tv.

you read my post carefully, did I say I'm poor or jobless undecided

I wonder who pushed my post to front page because instead of advice, I'm now getting another thing.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by lonelydora: 2:38am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

.not now ,not ever.

You have already made up your mind...you don't need any advice from us again.

Go ahead with your decision. Father's blessing is more important than mother's. Your father as a man knows the financial stress of running a family, reason he gave you his blessings.
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by Afritop(m): 2:42am On Apr 12, 2018
prechbills1:

.not now ,not ever.
HER JAZZ ON YOU IS REALLY STROŅG, POTENT AND WORKING. SADLY, YOU HAVE NOBODY TO TEĹL YOU.

I KNOW ONE BĄBA THAT WILL RELEASE YOU FROM HER GRIP. DM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Re: My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me by prechbills1(m): 2:42am On Apr 12, 2018
victorian:

From experience, please follow your heart.

Mothers are not always right.

You know this lady more than your mum know her. You are the one who will stay with her, not your mum.
You are even lucky, u have a rich young lady head over heels In love with you.
Most guys here will gladly be in your shoes as we speak.
Some guys here even envy you, while some have lost this opportunity u had and wallowing in self pity.

Many years back, I heeded my mum advise about marriage and about marrying my first husband, with her words, this man is the best suitor u can ever come across my daughter, please marry him. Am your mother, have seen life more than you and I know what am saying. My instincts were screaming there is something off about this guy, but my mum calmed my fears while My dad was sceptical about him but he later agreed. So I followed my mum advice. Bad advice ever. Sorry mum but we both know it's true. Bad advice.

Do you know that marriage was the worst thing that could ever happen to me!
I became a total wreck but had to take some stern steps to get out of the hell hole.
If not? I would have been dead before now.

I went back to my parents after divorcing him, and note with all the blessings of both parents , my marriage still failed like a pack of cards. My mum felt ashamed of her judgement and decided to support me there after, with anything I need to become someone in life. She even cursed him but the deed has been done already.
So my dear, please I beg you, follow your heart and instincts.
Most women hardly support men likewise Most men hardly support women.

Marriages these days is all man for himself, only very few marriages are happy and content upon the fact that most men marry younger ladies or same age ladies who are hustling or struggling. Divorced still full everywhere. Selfishness of both spouses is so annoying. Thank God for what you have. Am serious.

This your lady is supporting u 100percent. What else again do u want?
Don't drive away your blessing.

Opportunity like this comes once in a lifetime. Be a man and stand by your choice. Your mum will later accept her when she sees how happy and successful uv become in the marriage.

You are not a gold digger . You are simply opportuned to be loved by a rich young lady.. Cos your lady is still young whether anyone like to hear it or not.
Stand by her and make it last.
Best of luck to you and happy married life in advance.

You have my blessings o grin

your comment is highly appreciated, this is the best advice I've gotten so far.

now to the bolded post, if you read my post carefully you'll notice that I never said I'm poor!, I've my own money. I have enough resources to sponsor the marriage but she insisted to do that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.