Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38402 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lefulefu and lalas.247 your attention is needed here
happy Sunday d Don cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
babasolution:

am nt after babes,this is the more reason why i said guys are nw weak mentally,see ur reasoning thinking am saying this because i need chicks,try to understand the message,just look at the girl that broke a 28year old record,thats whats happening now,girls are excelling intellectually and business wise,nigeria is going to be dominated by females in business,workplace and politics in the near future,cos the new breed of guys are too lacklustre they cant compete with these young females on fire

Taaa, fallacy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by ImaIma1(f): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

since you started dating have you spent upto 100k in your various boyfriends undecided

if you say you're married.. what have you given to your man? did you purchase a car for him or what undecided

Ok.
House.
Car
Yatch.
Island.
Are you happy now?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

You are right, she's so so emotional and can easily get hurt, I confirmed that this morning when she called all the Nland mods for help.

Chikita66 and Safiaa are so emotional but acting tough cheesy cheesy
Cry me a fuvking river!

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wish you same bro, hope you dey enjoy the debate
lefulefu:
happy Sunday d Don cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Emotionss: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Safiaa:
It’s not strictly a transaction. This is not a teenage love affair we’re talking about it, this is adult love. Adult love requires some sort of transaction. What do men go after? What do women go after? When they come together, do they both get what they want? Answer that.

Your level of reasoning is alarming.
I honestly pity the unfortunate man that will fall in love with you.

Adult love requires some sort of transactions. ? Sounds More like prostitution to me.

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:
makydbbie kiss
Hey dear. kiss
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Hey dear. kiss
How you, today? kiss
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
she went to the other room with donstan her husband.cheesy
Iberibe na atogi shege eh! tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
she went to the other room with donstan her husband.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

How you, today? kiss
I'm just feeling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, you?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Wish you same bro, hope you dey enjoy the debate
Some of the comments are actually funnycheesy.. Giving girlfriend monthly salary and weekly wagescheesycheesy.. A girl believing she's doing u a favour dating ucheesy etc.... I just dey laugh over here as i dey drink my lipton teacheesy. Enjoyable debate i must saycheesy. Anyway i just saw that intelligent response that lalas gave to u. When a man comes across a lady with such mindset he holds her tight.

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
I dey tell you, her type is rare. She comes across as a ride or die chic. That's how you will know a mature lady that you will have a productive marriage with. I am already carrying her sister baby.
lefulefu:
Some of the comments are actually funnycheesy.. Giving girlfriend monthly salary and weekly wagescheesycheesy.. A girl believing she's doing u a favour dating ucheesy etc.... I just dey laugh over here as i dey drink my lipton teacheesy. Enjoyable debate i must saycheesy. Anyway i just saw that intelligent response that lalas gave to u. When a man comes across a lady with such mindset he holds her tight.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Women please keep your standards. Very important. Love yourself and don’t allow any man to manipulate you into settling. Accept only the very best, enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm just feeling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, you?
I'm feeling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed aswell tongue, let's start going that way tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

one of those things nnam.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

I'm feeling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed aswell tongue, let's start going that way tongue
Lmao, you're misinterpreting something. grin
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, you're misinterpreting something. grin

Is it your misinterpretation? cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Suzzydane: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

mynd4 seun. Dominiqu. lalasticala
Smdh undecided
This is deep not only are you broke Af.
You are a bitch, a big ass bitch, pussay ass mofo
Imagine you are calling mods when your fellow men caution you to fix up that trash fake lifestyle . This is just the beginning.

Fake bitch ass nigga. Fight like a man, you are busy exchanging words with a girl safiaa, you are weak Af. we do not call mods .
Take it from me boy your disgrace will be special.
Spits on his broke head

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
one of those things nnam.cheesy
Nne, i trust you tongue
Onye aramara cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Suzzydane: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:

Okay broke dude I got your time today. I'll finish your dirty pompous ass. We've been quiet watching you make a complete fool of yourself everywhere in the forum. Calling everyone a broke-ass when you're just an internet show-off.

It shows in the way you type and reason. You've gotten that acute poverty mindset and only a special deliverance will release you from this.

You reek of immaturity and inferiority complex. Need I go on?
Respect cool
He is a foolish boy, we have all been watching the dimwit disgrace the Male race all over the place .
Littering this forum with his fake poverty lifestyle .
High time people accept the bitter truth . Do not pour your broke frustrations all over threads . No one gives a fuçk

Calling mods angry Spits*

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Ahmiee(f): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
BiggyB242:

Not spending on a girl makes him daft or smart. Una go just use words anyhow.

From the way you talk you sound someone in her early twenty. Let me give you an advise, the world is moving is either you move with or you will be left behind. The economic is getting harder nobody is looking for a liability. If you want a provider is either you get yourself s yahoo boy those are set who throw money without looking back or some old rich man as a second wife perhaps a widower in his late 40's or early 50's. If you need a young ambitious man then you have to get something doing.

Make I chop e money, make I chop e money as so girls take turn ashawo.
so u wasted your time to type this trash, my dear me being in my early twenties has nothing to do with maturity. u might feel u have sense buh i cant see any in all these u typed here. if u dont have money dont bother going into any relationship, if u know ur ambitious focus on ur hustle when uv3 made it then u can settle down. is only weak men that say shii like ehn i need a woman by my sid3 to support my hustle, let me shock u my first relationship i never asked this nigga for a dime buh he cared about certain things about me, i still left cuss of distance now hes rich thru what u call yahoo, he said things like i was never there blabla . thats story for another day, the thing that weak me about guys is that they dnt know their responsibility u feel is to be doing press up on bed, u feel cuss she doesnt ask means she has it all, most guys are quite comfortable with it. they will even brag to their frnds, their bae dont ask for money tf?? u should be ashamed of ur self,even the rich gurls that are independent on their own u feel they dnt need little aliment once in a while. u dont want ones responsibility on u buh u wanto fvk, if shes ur gf also take the husbandly responsibility

5 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Suzzydane: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

Nigerians though
there's nothing wrong about that

Americans do things like this every time on Facebook and instagram but Nigerians always think this for childishness or big deal.
mehn, get more exposure please

I don't roll with Nigerian mentality
thanks for that.
Will you stfu undecided
Ewu
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Suzzydane: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
neezar:

Nairaland aba big boy

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Is it your misinterpretation? cheesy
Lmao, you're misleading the public. tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by LoRdCaT(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
greiboy:
Lol. How is lordcat ?
I am fine oo. what's up
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by LoRdCaT(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
MhisTahrah:
He's fine, I guess.
You guess? undecided
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ahmiee:
so u wasted your time to type this trash, my dear me being in my early twenties has nothing to do with maturity. u might feel u have sense buh i cant see any in all these u typed here. if u dont have money dont bother going into any relationship, if u know ur ambitious focus on ur hustle when uv3 made it then u can settle down. is only weak men that say shii like ehn i need a woman by my sid3 to support my hustle, let me shock u my first relationship i never asked this nigga for a dime buh he cared about certain things about me, i still left cuss of distance now hes rich thru what u call yahoo, he said things like i was never there blabla . thats story for another day, the thing that weak me about guys is that they dnt know their responsibility u feel is to be doing press up on bed, u feel cuss she doesnt ask means she has it all, most guys are quite comfortable with it. they will even brag to their frnds, their bae dont ask for money tf?? u must be ashamed of ur self,even the rich gurls that are independent on their own u feel they dnt need little aliment one in a while. u dont want ones responsibility on u buh u wanto fvk, if shes ur gf also take the husbandly responsibility
This one weak me.

5 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Nne, i trust you tongue
Onye aramara cheesy
please,I'm a virgin in the lord.tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Nne, i trust you tongue
Onye aramara cheesy
please,I'm a virgin in the lord.tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by babasolution: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
BiggyB242:

Taaa, fallacy

thats wat u guys keep thinking,until ladies overrun the system living u guys behind them
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by KevinDein: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
makydebbie:
This one weak me.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.