Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38198 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
tribalmall:

Thegeneralqueen

Just a simple question to you two for the records.

How many rich guys that can take care of your bills have you each dated n what is the status of such relationships ?
Few guys and it was actually worth it wink........we heading somewhere cool
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
victorioushands:

No fa.g please
you could have ignored, I used the word queen so it's obvious I thought u were a girl. so I leave u with "your old man na fa*g"
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by LoRdCaT(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
MhisTahrah:
My cat. kiss
How are you? where have you been?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by LoRdCaT(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
greiboy:
I am good too. it just that I haven't noticed your comment here for a while
Been busy with school stuff
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Tohzara(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes she is doing you a favour. You chased her not the other way round, you went out of your way to patronise her and she accepted you out of many so she’s doing YOU a favour.
She’s taking herself off the dating market in her prime.
She’s giving you her body (most times)
She’s trusting you with her time and biological clock
She’s risking her emotional state being with you.

The least you can do is reciprocate the favour by being financially supportive. The problem with you guys is, you just want to take take take and not give anything in return. It’s bad.
What the fück?! What is the man taking from the lady that she also isn't taking from him? What kind of useless favour? Isn't she an adult? If she doesn't want it, she would say NO! But she agreed because she WANTS to date him, so how the fück is that a favour?

She's giving the man her body, because she doesn't enjoy sex?
She's trusting him with her time, because time isn't running out for the man too?
She's risking her emotional state being with him, because the man doesn't invest his emotions too?
So after taking herself off the "dating market", the man she's dating remains in the "dating market"?

If a girl is doing you a favour by accepting to date you, does that mean a guy is doing the lady a favour when she confesses her love to him and he accepts to be with her? Should she then repay the favor by paying his bills and spending on him?

What a shitty post. And to think that 41 moröns liked this.

3 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Tohzara(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
The fact that a man chooses to woo me, it’s completly on his own basis. A man seeks for what he wants, not the other way round. He’s doing himself a favour by picking the girl that he wants, it’s not the other way round. Women normally have to settle for the options that come their way. Now after accepting this favour, the way to level things out is to receive something in return. I don’t think you can really understand this, but this is just the way I see things.
So many retärded girls in romanceland.

So you accepted to date something you hate? Something that brings no benefit to you? A person that has characteristics you detest? A person that isn't appealing? Which is why you would need him to COMPENSATE you for accepting him?

What kind of stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Tohzara(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
At the end of the day, some men really have nothing to offer!
While some women are prostitutes who have only pussy to offer and come with the baggage of disgusting sense of entitlement.

These creatures should be avoided like plague and left to rot in their misery

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Tohzara(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:

At the bold face, I just concluded you got shit for brains. Have you ever worked a single day in your life?

The company is not doing you a favor by employing you, neither are you doing the company a favor by accepting the job. The end goal of the game is money. It's a business and the company needs you to hit the bottom line, same way you need the salary of the company to survive.
Your conclusion is apt.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by cooooooks(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yo, good on you for calling her straight. However, as she is your girl, I think you spend on her. Hope you ain't sending mixed signals: spending on her while saying that spending is not expected.

See, if your girl's love for you and loyalty to your relationship is contingent on how much you spent on her, she will be off before you can say abracadabra. She doesn't love you. She loves your money.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Tohzara:
Your conclusion is apt.
Hello.smiley
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Tohzara(m): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Hello.smiley
Tahra. How've you been?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Tohzara:
Tahra. How've you been?
Good good. You?You're being Savage as usual.sad
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2018
LoRdCaT:
How are you? where have you been?
Fine. You?kisssmiley
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Tohzara(m): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Good good. You?You're being Savage as usual.sad
Lol. I'm just being honest. grin

I've been good. I hope you had a great day.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Please take the photo down it can get you a ban

mehn.. you for leave the fool..

the poor modafvcker felt threatened..

pass on.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 2:26am On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:
The guy is just an average street kid living with his parents and leeching off his supposed sugar mummy. A complete disgrace to hardworking men worldwide. From the attached picture, these are my analysis:

Point 1 - See the cheap phone a supposed big boy is using
Point 2 - See the old model Lexus ES-350 (probably his dad's own) a big boy owns
Point 3 - The adjacent building is under construction (the other one is a bungalow)
Point 4 - See the cheap Chinese knock-off canvas shoes our own nairaland big boy is putting on
Point 5 - See the flooring in the building of our very own Nairaland big boy

Dude you're just a broke ass claiming what you're not. Shut the fvck up from now on kid. Some of us working earn more than you can ever make a year. angry

lmao..

delusional and dreams..

says a broke asshole that's probably living with his parents..

do you have a car? do you know what it takes to fuel a car?

I don't know who you were trying to impress but you just disgraced yourself more.. broke keg
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 2:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I like free money as long as it is legitimate.

every money is legitimate.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 4:14am On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

lmao..

delusional and dreams..

says a broke asshole that's probably living with his parents..

do you have a car? do you know what it takes to fuel a car?

I don't know who you were trying to impress but you just disgraced yourself more.. broke keg

I'll ignore you cause you're just a kid with the brainpower of a mice.

Start by correcting your signature: it's not Walk down the Isle, it's walk down the aisle (in a church since you're referring to getting married soon - which we all know is a lie like your numerous lies ). You're just an illiterate. You say you have a Masters degree, I seriously doubt that.

The so called rich dude looking sickly like someone from South Sudan (your skin looks pale) and you look dull and hungry.

Like someone in this forum called you earlier: Broke Aba boy

You're just a kid looking for attention and I'm so happy everyone has seen you for what you really are. You're seeking for the attention you never got at home on nairaland. Only a kid comes online bragging and lying about what he's not grin grin grin grin grin

Stay away from my mentions in future cause the next thing I will do you will not only make you deactivate your account but you might end up going crazy.

Broke dude feeling like Rick Ross when he's just Speed Darlington. With the fairly used 2007 model Lexus ES-350 and Nokia torchlight mobile phone. Dude You've been buried. Go hide your head in shame for eternity. Disgrace to men worldwide. You disgust me.

This will be my last interaction with you. Be warned

Prechbills1 the fake ass dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 4:23am On Apr 16, 2018
[s]
prechbills1:

mehn.. you for leave the fool..

the poor modafvcker felt threatened..

pass on.
[/s]

cheesy cheesy grin Prechbills1 the broke Aba dude is about to cry again

Henceforth I'll ignore you cause you're just a kid with the brainpower of a mice.

Start by correcting your signature: it's not Walk down the Isle, it's walk down the aisle (in a church since you're referring to getting married soon - which we all know is a lie like your numerous lies ). You're just an illiterate. You say you have a Masters degree, I seriously doubt that.

The so called rich dude looking sickly like someone from South Sudan (your skin looks pale) and you look dull and hungry.

You're just a kid looking for attention and I'm so happy everyone has seen you for what you really are. You're seeking for the attention you never got at home on nairaland. Only a kid comes online bragging and lying about what he's not grin grin grin grin grin

Stay away from my mentions in future cause the next thing I will do you - will not only make you deactivate your account but you might end up with depression and anxiety.

Broke dude feeling like Rick Ross when he's just Speed Darlington cheesy cheesy grin. With the fairly used 2007 model Lexus ES-350 and Nokia torchlight mobile phone. Dude You've been buried. Go hide your head in shame for eternity. Disgrace to men worldwide. You disgust me.

Why did you take down the picture of your house? grin cheesy Be proud of your home dude cheesy cheesy

Before I leave, I'll just get some guys over for a good laugh:

Thegeneralqueen
Marvin906
Lefulefu
Donstan18
CAPSLOCKED
IamD18
highpriestess
mistyebby
bammy777
Suzzydane
DonPiiko

You guys should come over for a good laugh from our very own Nairaland Big Boy Prechbills1 cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

This is a continuation of the flogging I gave the kid on Sunday morning from the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4452333/whats-nigerian-girls-mentality-including/21#66724850

I am getting ready for work now (unlike the lazy ass mofo). I'll continue the trashing later today cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 4:23am On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:

Stay away from my mentions in future cause the next thing I will do you will not only make you deactivate your account but you might end up going crazy.

Broke dude feeling like Rick Ross when he's just Speed Darlington. With the fairly used 2007 model Lexus ES-350 and Nokia torchlight mobile phone. Dude You've been buried. Go hide your head in shame for eternity. Disgrace to men worldwide. You disgust me.

UDUJ you're a hungry man.

go 'double your hustle and stop ranting on nairaland.

since my skin is so bad why don't you upload your pic so we can see your ugly wretched face?

mehn. this nigga think he's actually throwing some shots at me.

you're just a hungry broke "slimeball".

retrace your steps,.
I don't give a damn about your existence
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 4:24am On Apr 16, 2018
[s]
prechbills1:

UDUJ you're a hungry man.

go 'double your hustle and stop ranting on nairaland.

since my skin is so bad why don't you upload your pic so we can see your ugly wretched face?

mehn. this nigga think he's actually throwing some shots at me.

you're just a hungry broke "slimeball".

retrace your steps,.
I don't give a damn about your existence
[/s]
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 4:25am On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:

weyrey that's 2009 model not 2007 model..

mofo
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Tohzara:
Lol. I'm just being honest. grin

I've been good. I hope you had a great day.
Twas perfect, thanks. Good morning.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:
[s][/s]

Henceforth I'll ignore you cause you're just a kid with the brainpower of a mice.

Stay away from my mentions in future cause the next thing I will do you will not only make you deactivate your account but you might end up with depression and anxiety.

Why did you take down the picture of your house? grin cheesy Be proud of your home dude cheesy cheesy

Thegeneralqueen
Marvin906
Lefulefu
Donstan18
CAPSLOCKED
IamD18
highpriestess
mistyebby
bammy777
Suzzydane
DonPiiko

You guys should come over for a good laugh from our very own Nairaland Big Boy Prechbills1 cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

This is a continuation of the flogging I gave the kid this morning from the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4452333/whats-nigerian-girls-mentality-including/21#66724850

I am getting ready for work now (unlike the lazy ass mofo). I'll continue the trashing later today cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
cheesycheesy
goodmorning dear.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2018
highpriestess:

cheesycheesy
goodmorning dear.

Morning my pretty one kiss. I hope you had a good nights rest?

This cretin really wants me to kick him out of the forum finally grin

Silly kid cheesy grin

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:

Morning my pretty one kiss. I hope you had a good nights rest?
This cretin really wants me to kick him out of the forum finally grin
Silly kid cheesy grin
seeing that beautiful dog alone make me smile.kiss

my night was okay,thanks dear.
prech has a shit for brain.grin
the guy doesn't reason normal,lol.
don't start your day with him he doesn't worth it.cheesy
have a nice day ahead darl.kisskiss
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Tohzara(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Twas perfect, thanks. Good morning.
Morning. How was your night, and How're you doing today?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugarlord213: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2018
You people are still greeting them Good morning when the are bitchess

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by marvin906(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:

prechbills1 sounds like the name of my dogs food

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by mrfarmer600(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Just passing by grin continue shocked
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by wildkat: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes she is doing you a favour. You chased her not the other way round, you went out of your way to patronise her and she accepted you out of many so she’s doing YOU a favour.
She’s taking herself off the dating market in her prime.
She’s giving you her body (most times)
She’s trusting you with her time and biological clock
She’s risking her emotional state being with you.

The least you can do is reciprocate the favour by being financially supportive. The problem with you guys is, you just want to take take take and not give anything in return. It’s bad.

You see, i hate that part when u ladies say "She's giving you her body"

What about the guys? Don't you think the ladies are also taking their bodies? Guys also give their bodies too. Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2018
UDUJ:
[s][/s]

Stay away from my mentions in future cause the next thing I will do you will not only make you deactivate your account but you might end up with depression and anxiety.

Broke dude feeling like Rick Ross when he's just Speed Darlington cheesy cheesy grin. With the fairly used 2007 model Lexus ES-350 and Nokia torchlight mobile phone. Dude You've been buried. Go hide your head in shame for eternity. Disgrace to men worldwide. You disgust me.

Thegeneralqueen
Marvin906
Lefulefu
Donstan18
CAPSLOCKED
IamD18
highpriestess
mistyebby
bammy777
Suzzydane
DonPiiko

This is a continuation of the flogging I gave the kid on Sunday morning from the link below:

Don't take preshbill that seriouslycheesy. In a way the guy's quite hilariouscheesy.gud mornin my bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.