Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38397 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You know our love life is non like know other wink

Smh undecided
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Nna noo ji.
You can't answer that? cheesy
But why were you crying and calling them if you are tough cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Who? Chikita66
no,your wife Gqueen
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
aynerodcirus:

Now i believe you are what they call you "childish"..., what are you 12?..., NL admin needs to be doing age verification before people can register. SMH!!!

Nigerians though
there's nothing wrong about that

Americans do things like this every time on Facebook and instagram but Nigerians always think this for childishness or big deal.
mehn, get more exposure please

I don't roll with Nigerian mentality
thanks for that.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you mean deadrat can't even afford his boxer cheesy cheesy

undecided

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Who if not me wink

I wonder how your phone gallery will look like with the kind of pictures you post here cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
no,your wife Gqueen
Ada, ga zuo ike, biko cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
lool,deadrat is my boo,let's leave him.cheesy he don repent.grin
smiley

Queen Oma
Lolo
Cup Cake...
My Honey And Sugar Pie
My Meat pie...
My Bread and Beans... lipsrsealed

Happy Sunday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

smiley

Queen Oma
Lolo
Cup Cake...
My Honey And Sugar Pie
My Meat pie...
My Bread and Beans... lipsrsealed

Happy Sunday...
nwoke oma m,same to you dear.smiley

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by babasolution: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
mctowel01:

Cry me a river, wuss... What kind of cheap attention are you seeking?

i am nt seeking attention,its just d truth,guys are now beta simps,they now act like bitches,females are becoming more sensible,rational.less emotional,business oriented etc,guys are just chickening out now

4 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
nwoke oma m,same to you dear.smiley
How Far You Went To Church?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

How Far You Went To Church?
I couldnt,woke up late. You?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by neezar: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

mynd44.seun. Dominique. lalasticlala
Nairaland aba big boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
I couldnt,woke up late. You?
Sleeping? Lazy Girl tongue ...

I Went, I Came Back Not Long Ago
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by neezar: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chikita66:
I am a tough lady, that is for sure, jacksparrw,nofavor,drinklimca,nezzar,iiamj,,kimbra,kasybaby etc, they have all tried and failed, the latest one ruined her relationship in the process, nothing can move me.
You are crossing the line oo.....I stopped trolling u cos it was unnecessary and ur so emotional

I am now devouring zombies in politics section

Happy Sunday cool
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Please take the photo down it can get you a ban

Already Done just because of you. Happy Sunday bro.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

Sleeping? Lazy Girl tongue ...

I Went, I Came Back Not Long Ago
lool,welcome back dear.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
lool,welcome back dear.

I Cant Believe This Thread Is Still Hot...
I See The Pages, we Are In Season 20 something. shocked
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

I Cant Believe This Thread Is Still Hot...
I See The Pages, we Are In Season 20 something. shocked
grin
naaso,it's weekend.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by fecosequence(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
as a guy don't woo a girl if u don't hv money to at least mk her feel special..but I get annoyed when gals think when ur dating her ,u will provide every damn thing she needs.gals always hv DAT mindset..

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by seunadeolu(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Babe you've said it all.

Safiaa:
Yes she is doing you a favour. You chased her not the other way round, you went out of your way to patronise her and she accepted you out of many so she’s doing YOU a favour.
She’s taking herself off the dating market in her prime.
She’s giving you her body (most times)
She’s trusting you with her time and biological clock
She’s risking her emotional state being with you.

The least you can do is reciprocate the favour by being financially supportive. The problem with you guys is, you just want to take take take and not give anything in return. It’s bad.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
grin
naaso,it's weekend.cheesy

Thats True Though...

Where's your Friend TheGeneratorQueen
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
ImaIma1:
Stingy people always have a "good" reason not to spend.

If you cannot spend on someone you claim, please let her go.

I don't mean taking over her education,feeding...or adopting her and becoming her benefactor. Some men actually do that but that is a choice.

The lady herself should not be a liability. She should be able to give too
I agree with this
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
DeadRat:

Thats True Though...

Where's your Friend TheGeneratorQueen
she went to the other room with donstan her husband.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:
she went to the other room with donstan her husband.cheesy

I See grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
babasolution:

i am nt seeking attention,its just d truth,guys are now beta simps,they now act like bitches,females are becoming more sensible,rational.less emotional,business oriented etc,guys are just chickening out now

Lol, please how many babes you don catch.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
makydebbie kiss
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
neezar:

You are crossing the line oo.....I stopped trolling u cos it was unnecessary and ur so emotional

I am now devouring zombies in politics section

Happy Sunday cool

You are right, she's so so emotional and can easily get hurt, I confirmed that this morning when she called all the Nland mods for help.

Chikita66 and Safiaa are so emotional but acting tough cheesy cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by mickybeejay(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
It’s just like when you look for a job that you really want that pays well, a company is doing you more of a favour by accepting you as the employee. Even though they’re possibly better candidates that could take on the job, they chose to accept you for whatever reason. You then have to return the favour by doing what you can to perform your best. It’s a give and take, that’s how all relationships work.
You are kinda wrong here...do you think the company would survive without an employee. What of the service rendered by the employee, what are u gonna term that? In actual fact it's the the employee doing the employer a favour cus he's being underpaid no matter the amount he's paid (except you sell urself short). There are also a lot of companies who are praying and hoping for someone like you and are willing to pay much more than what ur current company is paying.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by babasolution: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
BiggyB242:

Lol, please how many babes you don catch.

am nt after babes,this is the more reason why i said guys are nw weak mentally,see ur reasoning thinking am saying this because i need chicks,try to understand the message,just look at the girl that broke a 28year old record,thats whats happening now,girls are excelling intellectually and business wise,nigeria is going to be dominated by females in business,workplace and politics in the near future,cos the new breed of guys are too lacklustre they cant compete with these young females on fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Need 100 Romantic Name To Call My Girl Friend In Akwa Ibom From You Guyz Plz / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.