Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (44694 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Galaticos444:
Dey look lovely unlike young afonja dude dat marries a fat,elderly,shapeless white lady al cos of visa or as a gateway to riches.yoruba demon indeed

There are women who do the same but don’t post their photos on NL

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Kylekent59: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Wow!! Fabregas come the wedding ooo.
How him take miss chelsea match.

The last guy is definitely cese fabregas
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by kratosonofzeus: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2018
Lalas247:
undecided
saddist spotted
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by delivryboy: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2018
abdelrahman:
Did Igbo have traditional outfit before grin grin
They never had any traditional outfit/attire, they just adopted the sweater cap when it was imported from Europe. That is why you will see so many color combinations in their depiction of Igbo royalties/nobles in their nollywood movies. Confused people with no deep roots I must say

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by martineverest(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
I salute people marrying whites sha. I used to like the idea but not anymore.
becos of alizee saga?....white men are far better than black men when It comes to marriage
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2018
This one jazz strong o see as she be like house maid
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2018
Lalas247:
when you bag yourself a Melanin beauty cheesy
you have to dance

nice one. love our culture sha
low esteem. so,your day has been made because a white man marries your Nigerian sister? do you feel that way because most white guys see black african girls as ugly apes?

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by eddyslim(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2018
sexybbstar:
They look good
They really look good
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Affordablerent: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

Are they not people? And not everyone looks at race when choosing a partner. It’s a matter of preference as well

If you marry another race, your offspring will be mixed. I don't know if you are a Christian but the Bible is against this.

Contact me for affordable rent in Lagos

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by delivryboy: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2018
martineverest:
becos of alizee saga?....white men are far better than black men when It comes to marriage
There is a growing trend of inferiority amongst Nigerian youths, the way they bash their own and praise-sing anything of western origin is becoming a cause for concern.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by lilyheaven: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2018
They look good in that blue
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2018
Ritaze12:
What's the big deal about a white man wearing African outfit? Don't we wear their own outfits every day? Africans are really suffering from inferiority complex
Just of recent a white lady bleached to become black
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by loomer: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Gangster1ms:
These whites like marrying ugly black ladies sha undecided

why u go dey call person wife ugly?

you have no authority.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2018
Affordablerent:

If you marry another race, your offspring will be mixed. I don't know if you are a Christian but the Bible is against this.

Contact me for affordable rent in Lagos
I am a product of mixed race and please kindly post that part that states this emphatically.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Timagex(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2018
Ritaze12:
What's the big deal about a white man wearing African outfit? Don't we wear their own outfits every day? Africans are really suffering from inferiority complex
its a big deal because, we don't get to c that everyday!!! We wear their own everyday!!
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Iceberg3: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2018
Igbo girls rock..
Unlike those smelly omo alatas coneheads and agege bread hawkers
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Desperate naija boys should take a cue from their female counterparts and learn how to choose a white partner properly. They should stop going for the old, wrinkled bags of fufu and get the young, hot women. But wait... which other women would want to even be with and put up with Nigerian men and their bullshit? None! Nobody fancies Nigerian men like that apart from their own women so they should be eternally grateful for that.

See this thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4440675/african-ladies-uk-dont-want

Naija men have to work on their reputation with the ladies sha!
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A foreigner has made sure he honoured the tradition of his spouse as they both get married in a traditional setting recently.

The white guy can be seen fully clad in his Igbo attire while his kinsmen follow suit but not in his own unique fashion.

The gentleman is all smiles and dancy in his light blue traditional wear.

See photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/white-man-rocks-traditional-outfit-as-he-marries-his-igbo-bride-photos.html

is agbada Igbo traditional wear ?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

I am a product of mixed race and please kindly post that part that states this emphatically.

FORGIVE AND FORGET HIS IGNORANCE.

THE IDEA THAT ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE IS SUPERIOR DUE TO THEIR ANCESTRY, ETHNICITY OR GENETIC MAKEUP IS A HUMANLY DEVISED NOTION.

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, THERE'S ONLY ONE RACE IN THE WORLD...
THE HUMAN RACE.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by owenseddies: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
I salute people marrying whites sha. I used to like the idea but not anymore.

These guys are Lebanes and not white guys joor grin grin grin shocked
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Pls I have a white guy who is asking me out I learnt they have got tiny dick how true is that grin grin
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
this girl wey be like this..abeg this girl no fine o..,how the girl take catch this oyibo..n.a. wa o..so juju still dey work in Africa....
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Mhizedith(f): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Mhizedith. That could be us in some months. Let us make it a reality. Send me a message.
Sorry I'm alredy taken. Try the next door
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2018
MissRaine69:

hmm.. seems my inticts were right..
that's why you don't think like average Nigerian ladies..

and you're kinda real too.

can we be friends?just friends.. online friendskiss

I like white people and mixed race people, I admire them alot.. too bad I'm not getting married to a white lady sad
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2018
agbonkamen:
Pls I have a white guy who is asking me out I learnt they have got tiny dick how true is that grin grin

are you dating because of sex?

only Asian men have tiny dicks though..
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2018
revontuli:

See this thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4440675/african-ladies-uk-dont-want

Naija men have to work on their reputation with the ladies sha!

are you living in Britain?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2018
YourNemesis:
The girl no try sha..
sometimes it's not just about beauty, but inner qualities, and trust me this girl won't cheat or break his heart.. Some of them are tired of thier own kind that end up breaking their heart and filling for a divorce when they are tired of the marriage, you know if you are a man (African or white) and you marry an American citizen and your wife says she wants a divorce she gets to walk away with 80% of whatever you've earned, asked what happened to that former asernal player
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Mhizedith. Fortunately, Thanks for letting me know that you are taken. Wish you well with your taker.

lol, that's what all ladies normally say.

try harder, show her cash wink
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

are you dating because of sex?

only Asian men have tiny dicks though..
are you saying sex is not important grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.