Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (44695 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Sparky223: 1:09am On Apr 16, 2018
revontuli:

Congratulations! Don't forget to post the weddin pics here and ping lalasticlala to put it on the front page so we all see.

I will. smiley
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

are you living in Britain?

Nope
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2018
revontuli:

Bro that woman isn't white. She looks Asian, maybe Hispanic and Asian mix. Plus white women don't have butts that size unless they are fat. You should go for Hispanic women like Jennifer Lopez cheesy
thank u I think I will do that when I have money,

so what kind of men do we hunt for you, my yellow friend let me guess Chinese men right?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 1:35am On Apr 16, 2018
revontuli:

Nope

where do you reside?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 1:38am On Apr 16, 2018
Saviour22:
thank u I think I will do that when I have money,

so what kind of men do we hunt for you, my yellow friend let me guess Chinese men right?

LMAO I find Asian men very unattractive unless they are Bruce Lee.
I already have a man thank you grin
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 16, 2018
Saviour22:
u don't want to help a brother, u are not a good person the type of white woman I want is on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4454014/toasters-till-labour-day-sonia
but ogbonna's wife ain't a caucasian woman nacheesy. Tell me wich caucasian woman u fit see with big yansh like dat if not implantscheesy. Ogbonna's wife is a Colombian and Colombian ladies are famous for their round ukwuscheesy. Just say u love Hispanic chickscheesy.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by IamHeWrites: 4:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Rexnegro:
is agbada Igbo traditional wear ?
Let your brain comprehend sir.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by phase1: 5:32am On Apr 16, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
AGBADA, BUBA and SOKOTO.......Kai Igbo. ....igbo.....igbo.......

Why igbo no get traditional wear.........if I talk now they will call me tribalist

Is Isiagu and okpu red (red cap) from oshogbo.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2018
grin
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2018
FannySwindler1:
agbonkamen. Haha.. Now YOU are restless, hopeless, so much so that you can't even sleep ever since I started smashing your tiny destiny reason you have to text by 12.54am. Hehe grin grin

Fu..ck.. tard.. hoping to catch white man but yet don't know that most of them are uncircumcised.. Still have the audacity to mention uncircumcised.

Maggot.. Haha.. See who is calling someone low life when you are actually the low life.. Jobless Pillock. shocked

From now till eternity you can never be where I have been and where I am now, you can't even dream it. If you still doubt it post your job here, your salary and location with proof. And I do same. Confused hermaphrodite grin

Typing shiit from your cracked screen cheap phone in a ramshackle building makes you believe you have a good life? Really? Assmonger. wink

If you had approached me better, would have given you a better life and probably gotten you the white man you so much crave for since your destiny depends on it and a big dick. Nah.. You failed.. Cos your cerebral cortex lacks cortical illumination.

Worthless and Wombless slowpoke.. With a face like a slapped Arse.

Bring it on..Keep it coming. I ain't going anywhere.

If you notice, everything I have written about you is ".... less".. that is because you are just a waste of space. grin

pls take go and buy sense cos you lack common sense. Its obvious you are mad and there's nothing anyone can do about it not even the society can help you. Wasted sperm. Pigyyyyyyyyyy

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Pavore9:
When did Agbada become an igbo wear? shocked
Igbo amaka
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by brownhawk: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2018
Fadiga24:
Everybody wants to marry an Igbo bride
maybe excluding me. I always come across beautiful(makeup) materialistic hoez
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2018
FannySwindler1:
agbonkamen.. The uncultured illiterate. Your early life and antecedents have been traced. Going by evidences before me.. I can conclude that you suffered cerebral infarction during childhood and you were repeatedly abused in a dirty hostile environment garnished with poverty and your life is nothing to write home about anymore.. not forgetting you also lack self love.

It has also been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you still suffer from low self esteem an aftermath of what I mentioned above and you were at some point suicidal. As exemplified by you having to post a tasteless marasmus looking picture of yourself on faceless forum asking for strangers to rate how super ugly you look

Fortunately, your rating was very poor and most of them pointed out the obvious. Your lack of self love, low self esteem and most importantly how shabby, unkempt and you not being a presentable local idiot.

Who does that? Only a delusional person with low self esteem looking for validation will do that.

Statistically, you lack manners, no brain, you are super ugly such that you don't need make up for horror movie.
Boobs.. Malformed and Saggy
Bum.. Flaccid, Eczematous and Lichenified
Clitoris.. Undifferentiated
Vagina.. Elasticity limit has been exceeded and normal vaginal architecture totally lost.
Job.. Hopeless
Money.. Broke ass
Swag... Appalling

What else are you living for.? Nothing but to crave for attention on a faceless forum and hoping to catch a big dick. Do you mean all the guys you are following on nairaland don't have big dicks or because they are not white guys? Lol..

Desperado.. Attention seeker. Let me know if you are interested in going to ply your trade in Italy. I will gladly sponsor you and you don't have to pay back.

Slag.. You can see I'm just having fun with your life now. grin tongue

mumu keep wasting your time and life typing untrue stories real men don't talk much grin this show you are jobless.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cool.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

hmm.. seems my inticts were right..
that's why you don't think like average Nigerian ladies..

and you're kinda real too.

can we be friends?just friends.. online friendskiss

I like white people and mixed race people, I admire them alot.. too bad I'm not getting married to a white lady sad

I will respond to the recent post and this one using this platform.
Pointing out someone’s state of mind is not an insult it’s a fact.

No sure what liking white people/ mixed people is meant to mean. I admire/like someone for their mind not their racial background that bears little weight in my eyess.

My racial background has nothing to do with my way of thinking that you will find is very much up to all those that raised me.

And about being “online friends”
The answer is no the reason being your bumptious nature. Historic responses from you have aided this point of view of you.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

where do you reside?

Finland
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2018
revontuli:

Finland

cool.. are you mixed race?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 1:14am On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

I will respond to the recent post and this one using this platform.
Pointing out someone’s state of mind is not an insult it’s a fact.

No sure what liking white people/ mixed people is meant to mean. I admire/like someone for their mind not their racial background that bears little weight in my eyess.

My racial background has nothing to do with my way of thinking that you will find is very much up to all those that raised me.

And about being “online friends”
The answer is no the reason being your bumptious nature. Historic responses from you have aided this point of view of you.

lol, I'd choose a white over a black anytime, any day.
whites have liberated and intellectual minds, majority of Africans are just trash to me.

mixed race kinda okay though
too bad I'm in African.
for the "no "......hmm... I'm not really bumptious like you say, something usually make me behave that way.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by revontuli(f): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

cool.. are you mixed race?

Do I look like it?

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2018
seunadeolu:
LalasMelanin cool
kiss

1 Like

Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by AdaFonju: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Darkseid:
Which day agbada turn Igbo outfit?
The same way Ijaw Etibo & Woko turn Igbo outfit oh
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2018
prechbills1:

lol, I'd choose a white over a black anytime, any day.
whites have liberated and intellectual minds, majority of Africans are just trash to me.

mixed race kinda okay though
too bad I'm in African.
for the "no "......hmm... I'm not really bumptious like you say, something usually make me behave that way.

Not sure whether to laugh or shake my head maybe both? We have absolutely nothing in common that’s what nullifies any attempt at friendship the biggest issue is I don’t think like you. I don’t have the mindset that views white people as being liberated and having intellectual minds as most are not that way inclined. Most think like you view black people negatively so not sure what’s so admirable about that. I take it you have ever never left Nigeria because if you had , you would not think like that!

In parting this is an online forum agreeing and disagreeing is the norm what does not happen is to personalise disagreements which is what you do often. You can’t lack objectivity in a discussion how will you function in the corporate world? We are poles apart you and I friendship requires some type of common element there is none.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
agbonkamen which time u go bring ur oyibo husband come make we wash amcheesy
hook me with one na grin grin
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
hook me with one na grin grin
the Lebanese man with cowboy hat wey get petrol station wey i dey yarn about i for fit link u with am sha.but d man na Lebanese demon oo.any babe im touch jus dey carry belle instantacheesy.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
Not sure whether to laugh or shake my head maybe both? We have absolutely nothing in common that’s what nullifies any attempt at friendship the biggest issue is I don’t think like you. I don’t have the mindset that views white people as being liberated and having intellectual minds as most are not that way inclined. Most think like you view black people negatively so not sure what’s so admirable about that. I take it you have ever never left Nigeria because if you had , you would not think like that!

In parting this is an online forum agreeing and disagreeing is the norm what does not happen is to personalise disagreements which is what you do often. You can’t lack objectivity in a discussion how will you function in the corporate world? We are poles apart you and I friendship requires some type of common element there is none.

This is actually very funny, whites have liberated and intellectual minds but Africans on the other hand might have intellectual minds but majority aren't liberated emotionally. You're actually saying this because you're an African.

Lol, I've never left Nigeria?? I completed my masters in South Africa, if I've never left Nigeria how did I get there? spiritually??

Also, my dad and I travelled to Israel back then in 2008,I've also been to Texas, USA with my dad in 2013 so I don't really take this seriously.
I saw your message some days ago but I've been very busy these days.
When you interact with whites, especially Americans you'll get to know the difference between whites and Africans.
Because I'm an African doesn't mean I should say things that favours the African continent even when I know they're not true.

well, like you said we don't share the same ideologies and beliefs so we can't be friends.
Though sometimes friendship is beyond sharing of ideologies.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
prechbills1:

This is actually very funny, whites have liberated and intellectual minds but Africans on the other hand might have intellectual minds but majority aren't liberated emotionally. You're actually saying this because you're an African.

Lol, I've never left Nigeria?? I completed my masters in South Africa, if I've never left Nigeria how did I get there? spiritually??

Also, my dad and I travelled to Israel back then in 2008,I've also been to Texas, USA with my dad in 2013 so I don't really take this seriously.
I saw your message some days ago but I've been very busy these days.
When you interact with whites, especially Americans you'll get to know the difference between whites and Africans.
Because I'm an African doesn't mean I should say things that favours the African continent even when I know they're not true.

well, like you said we don't share the same ideologies and beliefs so we can't be friends.
Though sometimes friendship is beyond sharing of ideologies.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by prechbills1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

got nothing to say?
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hey Miss
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Hey Miss
Good evening
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
prechbills1:

got nothing to say?

I am asking ever so nicely if whatever this is could end.
Re: White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Good evening
Evening... I bet you've had great weekend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.