Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (11008 Views)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by babsjnr(m): 2:17am On Jun 22, 2010
coz i can tell wat kind of person you are very heartless lady. grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by PokerFace(f): 2:19am On Jun 22, 2010
That doesn't answer my question. Where's your evidence?
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by babsjnr(m): 2:24am On Jun 22, 2010
PokerFace peace ok
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by PokerFace(f): 2:44am On Jun 22, 2010
aight  smiley
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by topup: 3:38am On Jun 22, 2010
I'm still waiting for my first love, my first like though, it hurt more because of my trust for him than because of my love.

My reaction when he said we should just be friends, was to stomp out of the room, but only after calmly asking him if he really meant it.
That day I knew it was over.

My reaction wasn't that interesting unfortunately, I didn't shoot him, or kick him in the balls or cash out his bank account tongue.

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papilonow(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2010
Topup jus b gud wink
pokerface are u d same pokerface i knw? cool

babsjnr u dnt hav 2 judge anyone because of der comment
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2010
PAPILONOW dey hav d rigth tw post watever dey want !!! ,
cm tk ur time
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2010
Ok im back,

UR Reactions plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by wire: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
it took me two years to get over my first love. i broke up with him and it really broke my heart cos i really really loved him and he loved me too but it was not enough for me

i was naive then
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Omolola1(f): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thank God it's finally over! grin

Jokes Apart,
it was awful! but i got over it fast
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2010
ok cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by OboBoco(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2010
well i would not really call mine heart break ( cos i did the breaking up based on understanding between us) but staying apart still hurt.
still very good friends but i was depressed for months. ( cos then it was hard still staying around him and trying so hard not to touch, kiss or say any thing emotional.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2010
cool i feel u ,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by OboBoco(f): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ papine
you that is talking,
tell us yours, i like to know
meanwhile

is there a way i could chat with you privately, there's sumfin i wanna talk about i feel you can help. thanks.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by playmate(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2010
I cried twice n after a few days i called n playd d whole reverse psychology thingy den he wntd me back,of course i said no but i felt better n got ova him fast. wink wink
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Tingles(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2010
She said "Samson, I'm in love with someone else" I said "Ok" even though I acted indifferent, I was fcukd up inside, I stopped believing in love.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Tingles(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
She said "Samson, I'm in love with someone else" I said "Ok" even though I acted indifferent, I was fcukd up inside, I stopped believing in love.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by wire: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
i left him because he wasn't giving me enough attention. it took me years to get over the pain even though i was the one that terminated the relationship
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by JOKYTECH(f): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
I CRIED LIKE MAD. I CALLED AND BEGGED HIM TO THINK ABOUT HIS DECISION BUT HE REMAINED UNSHAKEABLE AND GAVE A THOUSAND AND ONE REASONS WHY IT WONT WORK. I EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT OF CALLING HIS FRIEND,INLAW, ELDER AND YOUNGER BROTHERS TO HELP IN THE BEGGING, BUT TO NO AVAIL. MY ROOMMATE THEN DURING NYSC EVEN DID SOME BEGGING IN YORUBA (COS HE IS YORUBA), STILL DID NOT WORK. SO, I TOOK TO CRYING FOR MORE THAN 3DAYS (THANK GOD I WAS'NT AT HOME, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN REASONS WHY I WAS CRYING)
SO I FINALLY GOT EASED OFF WITH A FRIEND ON THE 3RD DAY AND HE HELPED TO RELIEVE MY THINKING BY TAKING ME OUT AND GETTING ME BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS. THANKS TO HIM
BUT DO U KNOW THE FUNNIEST THING, AM VERY HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO COPE WITH THE BREAKUP COS I MET SOMEONE ELSE THAT BROUGHT JOY AND HAPPINESS TO MY LIFE. I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE THE BEST HUSBAND AND FRIEND BUT I NOW DISCOVER THAT HE DOES NOT WORTH ME BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM, HE IS A SHADOW OF HIMSELF AND WAS LOOKING REALLY DULL COMPARED TO WHEN I WAS WITH HIM. HE EVEN ASKED FOR OUR RE-UNION BUT I BLUNTLY REFUSED COS HE HAS GONE TOO BACKWARD AND I HAVE MOVED ON. THE QUESTION I KEPT ASKING MYSELF AFTER THAT DAY WAS " NA ME REALLY DATE THIS GUY SO"
THANK GOD FOR THE BREAK UP
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by dbigrod(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
[size=15pt]my first didnt break my heart.i did.[/size]
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by joanana(f): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
He said 'i dont deserve u, u r too good for me, lets be friends.' I broke in to tears n after three days i said to myself S H I T happens, getover it, the best is on the way. I ve moved on!!!!!!!!!! But it wasnt easy. grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by librangyps(f): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2010
I caught him wit a girl atop riding him, gosh my heart was a million pieces. I woke up at 12 midnyt, alone in my room, went naked and swore on d blood of my virginity and cursed him, He's a miserable wreck now and wnt stop beggin me to undo watevr iv done to him, He's in south africa, i av no idea wats goin on in his life bt wit d sound of desparation and frustration emanatin frm his tone, i av no doubt he is stil payin,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by MsSongz(f): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2010
librangyps:

I caught him wit a girl atop riding him, gosh my heart was a million pieces. I woke up at 12 midnyt, alone in my room, went unclothed and swore on d blood of my virginity and cursed him, He's a miserable wreck now and wnt stop beggin me to undo watevr iv done to him, He's in south africa, i av no idea wats goin on in his life bt wit d sound of desparation and frustration emanatin frm his tone, i av no doubt he is stil payin,

gurl, dat wuz really harsh(the swearing part)
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by librangyps(f): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
I know dat now, i didnt bliv twud wrk, Though im strangely glad, , Bt can i undo it?
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2010
@Librangyps jus 4give him wif your hol heart
@jokytech im hppy 4u
@obo boco u hv 2 check 4rm top of the thread, wink
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by dbigrod(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
[size=15pt]
librangyps:

I caught him wit a girl atop riding him, gosh my heart was a million pieces. I woke up at 12 midnyt, alone in my room, went unclothed and swore on d blood of my virginity and cursed him,  He's a miserable wreck now and wnt stop beggin me to undo watevr iv done to him,  He's in south africa, i av no idea wats goin on in his life bt wit d sound of desparation and frustration emanatin frm his tone, i av no doubt he is stil payin,

who told u dat he is suffering because of whatever u think u did.be real.d fact that he is asking for forgiveness does not mean that he is suffering.some girls sef.

@joanana,
i love ur lips.i dont even know if i should kiss it or bite it.stop staring at me  wink  wink  smiley
[/size]
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]
who told u dat he is suffering because of whatever u think u did.be real.d fact that he is asking for forgiveness does not mean that he is suffering.some girls sef.

@joanana,
i love your lips.i dont even know if i should kiss it or bite it.stop staring at me wink wink smiley
[/size]

im very sure dis was not ur reaction
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by maeesha(f): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
cried 4 2mins, was ova him 30mins l8er smiley
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by bukydiamon(f): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2010
mine happened on my birth day. it was like hell on earth. i cried for good one month. but d funniest part is i still love him upon all he did
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by omolola3: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2010
Awwww!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! / Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / I Am Going To Have A Nervous Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.