Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (11000 Views)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2010
go back to school and ask, i ain't no teacher grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2010
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2010
u are sumtin else,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Africanqueen2(f): 2:02am On May 21, 2010
I laugh uncontrolably and went home to get drunk. . .
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2010
lol
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by petebor02(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2010
drunk
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by djcombo(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2010
Wow i can never forget the experience, twas like 4 yrs ago, we had a serious misunderstandin and i couldnt sleep thru d nyt, we decided to see early in d mornin, and she called it quits wiv me, silly me was so lovey headed i told 'er to look me in d eye and say t'was over, she looked me straight in d eye and repeated d killer phrase. I felt like my world was crashin, so i shed d mandatory 5 mins heart-break tears and went home 2 sleep for d whole day, been an ass-hole 2 d girls since then
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2010
*smile*
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by slimdaur(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2010
i was like "take it easy girl, breathe in, breathe out" (did that for abt 5mins) went into shock for about 2days! then cried my broken heart out!!! funny thing is i was writing my 2nd semeter exams! you can imagine what that result was like (my mom must never hear dis undecided)
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Africanqueen2(f): 9:53am On May 22, 2010
slimdaur:

i was like "take it easy girl, breathe in, breathe out" (did that for abt 5mins) went into shock for about 2days! then cried my broken heart out!!! funny thing is i was writing my 2nd semeter exams! you can imagine what that result was like (my mom must never hear dis undecided)

I can imagine girl. . . *whispers* don't worry ur secret is safe wit me.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Mhismole(f): 11:25am On May 22, 2010
He was such a gentleman.
Truely, he proved all men werent the same. little wonder i fell for him. . .
he did it ever so gently . . .and i instinctively started gathering cotton and feathers while he was talking,
that when i fell it didnt hurt too much.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by slimdaur(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2010
african queen wink
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by stephnina0(f): 5:44pm On May 22, 2010
With my first love it was terrible, i didn't eat or take my bath for 3days cry ,after so much crying i burnt his pictures,took my bath dressed up and went shoppn with my frnds cus the upper week was my bufday. it helped me sha cos i was looking slim and hot grin. any way dat was 3yrs ago and since den i've been doing the break up thingy cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2010
And how will u knw mr rigth?
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2010
Ur reaction.,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by stephnina0(f): 7:57pm On May 26, 2010
i wouldn't have to wait for him to do the break up, i don't even get my heart so deep into it so when the boat starts sinking i'll survive. moreover there's no such thing as mr right. once beating twice shy wink
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2010
ah ok,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by ahmedoo(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2010
never felt dat b4.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by funkyfella: 8:47am On May 27, 2010
In my own case I had instant malaria and almost failed my Maths 101 exams, undecided
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Dondav(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2010
I quickly removed her pictures on my wall. No time! Make way for the new ones.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by micklplus(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2010
Nice topic here.

I kinda CRIED, became a player until i got hooked by my wife ! though i tried some other great chicks but, things didnt just work out cus i was hell bent NOT TO fall in love AGAIN!

Did i sustain not falling in love again?? NO especially when i met my wife.

Cheers
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:37pm On May 27, 2010
I was shattered. Thought I'll never get over it. But I did when I met my Man. ♥ ♥ ♥
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by mrmayor(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2010
It happened to me many moons ago, it was 1994 (USA 94), Nigeria vs Italy. Baggio broke Nigeria's heart and my love broke my heart. Imagine lossing in the world cup and heart break at the same time.
Funny thing is my beest friend now, we talk about any and every thing
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2010
lol, ,
lov ball.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by skfa1: 9:59pm On May 27, 2010
My first love did not break my heart and I did not break her heart cause she had this kind of love for me that i have never seen before. What separated us is distance.

But there was this gurl that broke my heart on falentine day, lol, u need to see me o, i was sweating profusely, hahahah, she wanted me to see the pastor but im not ready at that time so she called it quit.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2010
so wen will u be ready?
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by petebor02(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2010
1st love till date
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by kodylicky(f): 9:22am On May 28, 2010
never had a heart break.

i wonder if i ll survive one
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by petebor02(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2010
kody-licky:

never had a heart break.

of course u will
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2010
kody-licky:

never had a heart break.

jus keep ur fingers cross

slimdaur:

african queen wink

ur reaction
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Africanqueen2(f): 1:26am On May 29, 2010
papine:

your reaction
What abt it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) / Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.