Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (11001 Views)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2010
L smiley L
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Vidamia(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
All what happen to you all is fine but after she break my heart. I don't know what i'm doing in exam hall until i was expelled from university. I was charged for impersonation but i wrote down another matric number.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2010
AH!!

it is well oo
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2010
UR REACTION. cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
I located my pen and a sheet of paper,i drenched her with rain of abuses on the letter.I folded it and gave it 2 a friend 2 help me deliever it 2 her as a letter of apology not knowing i bombarded it with abuses.I knew if i told him d real content of d letter,he wouldn't go.So on getin 2 my ex house,b4 he gave her d letter,he was lik 1st pleadin on my behalf n at dat point,my ex was feelin lik a super star nt knwing wat ws waitin in stock 4 her.Bt when she was readin d letter,my frnd was surprised at her facial expression,after she finished readin it,she askd my frnd if he have any idea what was in d letter b4 he brought it 2 her.My friend said no n she gave d letter 2 my friend 2 read.She cried al d way 4rm her house 2 my house 2 give me a good fight.trust me,i don make way b4 she com.I think dat served her rite.I wuldn't do sure a thing now.I've grown up.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by madcon: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2010
i laughed over it but inside i was crushed and a week later she begged me
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2010
yorke:

I located my pen and a sheet of paper,i drenched her with rain of abuses on the letter.I folded it and gave it 2 a friend 2 help me deliever it 2 her as a letter of apology not knowing i bombarded it with abuses.I knew if i told him d real content of d letter,he wouldn't go.So on getin 2 my ex house,b4 he gave her d letter,he was lik 1st pleadin on my behalf n at dat point,my ex was feelin lik a super star nt knwing wat ws waitin in stock 4 her.Bt when she was readin d letter,my frnd was surprised at her facial expression,after she finished readin it,she askd my frnd if he have any idea what was in d letter b4 he brought it 2 her.My friend said no n she gave d letter 2 my friend 2 read.She cried al d way 4rm her house 2 my house 2 give me a good fight.trust me,i don make way b4 she com.I think dat served her rite.I wuldn't do sure a thing now.I've grown up.

tank God 4 ur life cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papilonow(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2010
cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2010
guy who dey line now? :d
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by femmy2010(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2010
Painful but life went on.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2010
lets continue where we stop
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by macjive01: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2010
Heart break?
Eeh mine definetely has to b this
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568723.32.html#msg7351372
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2010
Never been heartbroken before so no idea.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Olumogun: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2010
I caught cold immediately,
became dumb (she told me over the phone),
became aggressive to people around me,
couldn't even pray or read my bible.
became dormant.

Kai, it was a bad experience.

i am feelling bad all over again.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 3:13am On Dec 31, 2010
macjive01:

Heart break?
Eeh mine definetely has to b this
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568723.32.html#msg7351372

it's nice

REALITY101:

Never been heartbroken before so no idea.

Ok pray and pray really hard
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by freecocoa(f): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2010
I cried like my life depended on it,couldn't eat or do anything,was just in my room crying.I'm still not over him yet.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2011
Sauer slammed his head into hers & went home smilin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2011
i didnt knw when i started crying in the office and my boss came in and asked me what happend. my friend who was aware of what happend to me lied to my boss that i lost a friend.a year later, she cAME BACK begging,,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by aminalib(f): 4:48am On Jan 09, 2011
i cried and cried, went to bed crying, woke up crying, that period was one of the worst moments of my life, i never felt so alone yet surrounded by friends and family, i felt like if i had the option to rip my heart out that i would so i can get over the pain of abandonment, shame and sadness, it took me a long time to get over him, i will admit he shaped my mind frame as to how i treat men now, it's not good when someone can control ur feelings like that,

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
sauer:

Sauer slammed his head into hers & went home smilin

good job,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by swisscash(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2011
I was down for sometime but i recovered from it fast. Now, i take my time to love anyone.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 12:45am On May 03, 2011
i was down and didn't much eat for two months undecided
I even slept on my floor right IN FRONT of my bed. I was sooo pitiful.
I would see the pain in my mother's eyes having to see her child like that
and i would cry even more.

I lost a LOT of weight. But when I thought about all that
I did for him and how much he took me for granted, my sorrows
and self pity turned into stregnth. I wisen up and decided not to
allow him to keep me down as only God should have that much control
over me.

I did me and he was the one who came calling back to me. I met up with him.
Cursed him out, met up with him again and let him know how I felt
after calming down and I sat there and watched HIS EYES water and him not
being able to look me in my eyes as I described all he did to me, the impact and
how much better I was/am than how he made me feel before.

Seeing how he crumbled before me was the ultimate revenge.  smiley
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by 190: 12:51am On May 03, 2011
aminalib:

i cried and cried, went to bed crying, woke up crying, that period was one of the worst moments of my life, i never felt so alone yet surrounded by friends and family, i felt like if i had the option to rip my heart out that i would so i can get over the pain of abandonment, shame and sadness, it took me a long time to get over him, i will admit he shaped my mind frame as to how i treat men now, it's not good when someone can control your feelings like that,

You have not started!! shocked angry

@Post

I kant remember if i cried or if got drunk
but i know my day was useless and my friends kept calling my names at one stage or sometin
everything seem to echo ( Its like i fainted or something --JUstkiddin ) but fastforward to 2hrs later, we were back together
as she came begging cos of silly issues ( Women ) and things worked together for good since then
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by BABE3: 12:54am On May 03, 2011
My reaction?? sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by 190: 1:00am On May 03, 2011
^ BABE but i later told you i was sorry now ( so u havent forgiven me)
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by BABE3: 1:12am On May 03, 2011
^^Joker! tongue
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by 190: 1:15am On May 03, 2011
^this one na serious matter! angry angry
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by kandiikane(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2011
cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry<-------my reaction.

I did what he did to me too.
I know 2wrongs don't make a right but this one did make a right cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by 190: 1:21am On May 03, 2011
kandiikane:

cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry  angry angry<-------my reaction.

I did what he did to me too.
I know 2wrongs don't make a right but this one did make a right cool

You mush have killed the poor boy

**911** please can i report a murder case

Kandiicane just killed her boyfriend!  angry angry

send the AIRFORCE and the FIRE BRIGADE
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by kandiikane(m): 1:26am On May 03, 2011
^^lol
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by aminalib(f): 1:19am On May 05, 2011
190:

[color=red]You have not started!! shocked angry

yes i might cry after i break ur legs undecided
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by 190: 1:46am On May 05, 2011
shocked angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Be Mad At This Girl If She Bleaches Her Skin? / Forget Coronavirus Do You Like My Backside (photos) / Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.