Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (10993 Views)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 2:06am On May 05, 2011
Never had a heart break is for weaklings."if she say she say she no do again,sumbody else go follow u do".no yawaa
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by aminalib(f): 2:06am On May 05, 2011
bennygee:

Never had a heart break is for weaklings."if she say she say she no do again,sumbody else go follow u do".no yawaa

hmm true story,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by kandiikane(m): 2:09am On May 05, 2011
bennygee:

That is because you have not experienced love.
And years together and made sacrifices
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 2:17am On May 05, 2011
Iv been smart enuf to know that women are smarter than men in relaationship issues so I alwaays try to be a step ahead.if u giv dem babes a chance to feel like they can or have hurt u,they'd feel trumped up,so even if u want breaak up,bye-bye.ration of women to men don increase so sharp guys won't ever be short of sweet babes to play wit
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by kandiikane(m): 2:22am On May 05, 2011
I stand by what I wrote. Never experienced love smiley
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 2:25am On May 05, 2011
Which kind love?that love thing is wat sharper guys thaan me use in deceiving u women.the end story is getting in between ur legs and enjoyin the flavour and wen a sweeter flaavour comes along,its bye-bye baby then u start pulling ur hair out.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by kandiikane(m): 2:30am On May 05, 2011
^^You are yet to experience love smiley
You keep sexing up girls one day you will understand smiley
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 7:31am On May 05, 2011
Wat do u mean by experience love?waat is there to experience?is it that feeling of butterflies in tummy or always waanting to be wit him?story,story.true love is dead.wat u ladies undstaand now is money love and waant to be wit guys who u feel caan buy u the world thaat why true love wud be difficult to find.just enjoy the good intimacy for now and keep praying it gets u to the altar
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by kandiikane(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2011
Oh you don't worry about the money, It will be there for sure.

Stop asking too much questions about love wait till you experience it wink
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by sexylogan(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2011
Simple. Went bak into the battlefield and broke 4 hearts in quik succession be4 calming down. cool
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Dsense(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2011
OP.

I'm the boss . . I break hearts,they don't break mine. grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by tboy1(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2011
Was 17 when it happened and I found myself all alone in the park on the swings alone, could not even remember how i got there from home grin grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Loliebaybe(f): 1:32am On May 11, 2011
Was 21, at uni, had an exam dt morning 2 find a text saying it was oveer, I didn't quite understand so called a frend to ask the meaning ov its over, Took my exam den cried all the way home, I got a new bf within 2 weeks just to help ease d pain, Till 2dai I'm still inlove with the guy but can neva go bak, Even wen we see there is still tension but I neva expected such from him,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 3:35am On May 11, 2011
hurt pretty bad. But since then i've grown a heart of kpomo smiley
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by MrsChima(f): 3:42am On May 11, 2011
Poor thing.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2011
My first love didn't break my heart. My first heartbreak however was a surprise. I never felt so manic before, couldn't sleep, was restless couldn't think straight. Men come morning I was manically doing laundry and cleaning just to get my mind off it. But it was only for that moment cos she called and we talked and became good friends.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2011
It happened in 2009,She got pregnant for someone else and i cud nt bliv it wen she told me it was over as she tort d guy wud marry her,but tins did nt go d way she envisaged,she came bak beggin but i refused, my life is beta now as am now workin after my nysc and she still holds her waec certificate she left me wit, got dis text msg from her on d 5th of may 2011, ''I knw i hurt u so hard in d past nd it also hurt's wen i remember it.i knw u hav 4givn me&i understand dat u cn't 4get,pls am very sori 4 it also troubls my heart.Gud mornin.''
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by ahmedoo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2011
Heartbreak is indeed a bad xperience, d stories hear wia quite touchn, nw i am wonderin wat it wil b like if she tells me its over, honestly i dnt tink it wil b that easy o.buh as a man nw some how wil get over it.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by hildaa(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2011
sorry! no answer
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by geewhite(f): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2012
I was really hrtbroken to d extent of bin hospitalized for a week but am I beta and stronger person nw.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by dealordea(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
Money was always my first priority before she came into the picture, thought have gotten it all because I was more into her. I have a double heart break the day she left me, first it was the death of a friend mom and later in the night, it was her turn, I couldn't cry when my friend mom was buried but the girl makes me cry for almost one week, weeping in the bathroom in the middle of the night when every human soul was enjoying their sleep! Gosh, I always feel like taken a big revenge, even setting her up for a rape! Lol but I learn to forgive because I found someone 100% better than her.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by cassyrooy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
papine: *As for me i lost control of myself, i didn't know what too do, then i began to run not too break the world record or to beat usain bolt, i didn't even know were i was running to, I ran up to 200metres then i realized i couldn't breath properly, i had too stop, at that point i regain myself,

Till date if i remember that event, i laff,

PAPINE
Wat is 'Heartbreak'. Dat is a language used by fools, i've never come to realise dat my heart was broken coz i'm always on d sideline waitin and watchin wen dat true person will come
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by cassyrooy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
bennygee: Iv been smart enuf to know that women are smarter than men in relaationship issues so I alwaays try to be a step ahead.if u giv dem babes a chance to feel like they can or have hurt u,they'd feel trumped up,so even if u want breaak up,bye-bye.ration of women to men don increase so sharp guys won't ever be short of sweet babes to play wit
True
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by holusormi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by holusormi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
nna men,, i still remenber it vividly,, she just upped and told me its over, i couldnt breathe well,the feeling is badt!!!,,nwais i called up ma nigger,he came over we wrapped some weed and i blazed it off (best feling i ever felt),,and since then its has been fuc+king galore...,,last i heard of her, she was dumped by the omo baba olowo she wanted to marry,aborted thrice,and generally bleeped up..i still pity her though,,what we had was real
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by smileyprin(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
DECOtech: she did not break my hrt, I did not break her's. distance did the trick. we r still "just friends"
Exactly my case. Distance was the tie breaker....Luv is gone but the chemistry is still there anytime we meet...though its been 4yrs since we last met
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Youngpo413: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2014
dillon67: it luks like ur ex neva loved u.

very true
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
I 1st taught it was a joke but I later wept bitterly when I realized she really mean it. I later force myself to forget her after 3 years of pursuing her back. It hurts o
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Kezifils(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dont know. Have never bin hrtbroken
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by NewNigeriaMind: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
In front of e-centre, she looked me in the eye and she said sxxxxx I don't want you no more. I don't want to keep hurting you. Its over.

I cried right there in front of her on the street in front of e-centre. well 3 months later I stop calling her or asking her to come back.

A week after that she came to my office begging me and this is what she said- I rather use a bus or bike with you than continue with the mistake I left you for riding in a nice car. I bleeped her that night and since then it has been up and downs in the relationship. have not forgiven her neither have I left her.

above all, I know she has lost me, whatever I feel will not last for long anymore.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Youngpo413: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2014
wire: i left him because he wasn't giving me enough attention. it took me years to get over the pain even though i was the one that terminated the relationship

No, you thought the grass is greener on the other side.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by lulu1986(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
ElRazur: Oh she broke my heart, so I went round to break her head. 50-50. We all feel the loss in the end. grin But since I wasn't happy with that I ended up sleeping with her Prettier sister just to get back to her.

Yeah bite me, I be original bad guy. grin
mxxxxm mumu..

Above event is a fabrication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Little Tale / Guys What Do You Say!!!! / Photos Of A ‘giant’ Man With His Smallish Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.