Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (11003 Views)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Princegemini(m): 6:59am On May 29, 2010
Playa till marriage.
No time for nonsense 'heartbreak'.
Some people just don't deserve 'real love'.
:-)
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by bigfather(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2010
Hmmmm, the first time was so bad. I couldn't sleep for 3 days, my mind was jst so blank ! I look back now and i laugh over it. And funny enough, we are real family friends now. ;
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2010
No one is born with a iron heart
A.QUEEN do u hav one,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by adebaxton(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2010
Just returned 4rm a dissapointed interview and i called her nd she told me she needs a break from me.i busted into tears and nearly ran mad 4 some days.but now i'm careful with my HEART.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2010
adebaxton:

Just returned 4rm a dissapointed interview and i called her nd she told me she needs a break from me.i busted into tears and nearly ran mad 4 some days.but now i'm careful with my HEART.

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Wayne4uall(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2010
undecided i cryed the hell out of my self, i won kill my self

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2010
now or then ? undecided
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2010
wink
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by hellenson: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2010
As for me i could'nt blive she left me!until i realise dt am alone and totally on my own.it is a thing i don't wish 2 remember again cause it makes me sick!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2010
wink
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by ajiparo: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2010
The experience was a very painful one,but also believed it wasnt meant to be, the memories still lingers though you just have to let go of the past & move ahead.l actually thought the whole world had come to an end , never believed he could do without me !!!!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
smiley it is well
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papilonow(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2010

papine:

smiley it is well

i am ready for you grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Rocktation(f): 1:31am On Jun 14, 2010
Don't know wether i'm eligible to be here, cos i was responsible for the heartbreaking. And gosh, the feeling was amazing!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Kaydem(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2010
I just go on massacre.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
Bad bad rockstation,

raydem massacre of body or soul?
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Rocktation(f): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2010
Both! Comes in single packages na.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by PXLArt: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2010
i broke up wif mine like 3 times, first time, i smoked all night, second time, my hands cudnt stop shaking and holding the fone like for 4 hours and i kept looking at it and hoping it would ring and she'd come back even thou am the one always doing the break ups, d next and final time, i smiled, it was fun,

i wrote the d sms here

http:// pxlart .co .cc

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by BlessingK(f): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2010
Well for my own case, it didnt quite bother me becuz at the present stage we were in, my own feelings don start to disappear sef, It dey get to the point when u know breakup is the best thing even though u know sey that de person na ur first love and the only thing holding us back is the indecisive thoughts we have running through our heads and hearts,
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Freiburger(m): 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2010
@ Topic i was like angry. hmmmm but it makes me stronger today.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
Rocktation:

Both! Comes in single packages na.

bad boy

Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by Rocktation(f): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
Bad girl, you mean. LOL.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by papine(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2010
Rocktation:

Bad girl, you mean. LOL.

cool enh

anyhow all join
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by mylove4him(f): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
Break up comes with so much pains I chose to forgive him and move on cos it was really painful but today when I look back am happy for that break up. You why? it gave me the opportunity to meet a man that appreciate.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by dillon67: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
it luks like ur ex neva loved u.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by bayoolu(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2010
I developed a very strong fever, and the mere sight of a beautiful girl just made me sick, up till now there are some scenes of lovers i see that just put me off.
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by PokerFace(f): 1:20am On Jun 22, 2010
Twas mutual . . . Not surprised at all . . . So no reaction from either party . . .Life goes on . . . ish!
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by babsjnr(m): 1:39am On Jun 22, 2010
PokerFace you are heartless lady grin
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by PokerFace(f): 1:41am On Jun 22, 2010
babsjnr:

PokerFace you are heartless lady grin

How?
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by babsjnr(m): 1:44am On Jun 22, 2010
i took overdose tablets and i end up in birmingham city hospital  cry cry cry
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by babsjnr(m): 1:51am On Jun 22, 2010
u don't show any emotional feelings at all
Re: What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart by PokerFace(f): 2:08am On Jun 22, 2010
How did you come to that conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) / If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos)