Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25448 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by beeman80: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2011
please moderator kindly delete this post asap! no one has any right to mess anyone on the internet.we need to hear the story of the other party.i see this as blackmail and i truly disapprove of this.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by tillnow: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2011
@beeman80 na so we see am oh, we no even sabi which is which and whom is whom for this tread.
name callng and dude fit no be part of dem. I hope mrsrespect no go scatter people family wit dis
kin stori, who direct @poster come dis site sef? as i understand the tread she no be naija,
naija kan rili do bad to dem sef sha, @mrsrespect make u stop dis complete name callin for dis forum
who sabi hw many people wey dey bear dat name around d whole world now, person wey no sabi
naira land sef but bears same name go dey suffer wetin he no knw, trend should be xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by tillnow: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2011
dude wat makes u tink that guy is d only person dat answers dat name?
no complete name calling on dis tread, kindly comout am or make u
remove 1 leave d other, talk behind computer but no take am far.
since u sabi the guy, why u no confront him make una settle?
@mrrespect try modify ur post asap,

wapa,
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kakatazz(f): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
Moderator I believe this forum is not for castigating others.This post must be deleted ASAP.Its so unfair.Needless to say i do not know the poster nor the accused.I just feel its is absolutely wrong.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
Stop opening ya legs and it won't hurt as much tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nayah(f): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
2buff what kind of vocabulary did you use lol
But seriously I think this net bashing should stop because it's childish and very hurtful

2buff please clic here for my cousin on FB , clic "j aime" "LIKE" below her individual picture for MISS EBENE BEAUTY PAGEANT thanks wink
http://www.facebook.com/missebeneofficiel
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^ What bashing? Fact ain't "bashing". Stop following random guys home and opening ya legs for them and you'll get less emotional trauma undecided

As to your cousin, yes I already voted for her. You pestered me on facebook about that yesterday undecided tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2011
nottoblame:

I dont care about the opinion of others
I want the truth to be out there
I want the whole world to know what this person is doing
He is married to a girl living in Colorado in USA
He pretends to be single and unmarried
He pretends to be studying in the Philippines when he is not
He sleeps with different women,  (who knows if he got some sort of disease for doing that)
He brings home women to his ugly house in Indang Cavite Philippines (without SHAME)
Ask for money
I am a victim and i know some who are also a victim of this person with demonic act.

*My post has been deleted for some reason so here,  I'm posting it again

www.nairaland.com/attachments/266365_bastard_jpgde713eeb044873a30b6ab60610b5a6af

bastard.jpg (33.79 KB, 450x600

grin  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445819.32.html#msg6040084

KAII!!!  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445819.0.html#msg6039627

HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin Good question!!  grin

@topic: buahahahahahahaaaaarr!!!  grin lol!!
I'm sorry and I'm not making fun of your pain but LOL!! grin

such a shame tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2011
This would have been funnier if OP called him a "rat bastard"  grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Yorisb: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
shocked undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
on the first day of xmass my true homie brought home to me a stash of weed!
byebye
suckerz

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Ranoscky(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2011
Is the person a nlder?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by OneNaira6: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2011
See replies. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Sympathy or Empathy no dey at all at all.

OP
Pele,  just ask for your money back and leave the guy.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by meine: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2011
grin wetin my eyes no go see for here?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
nottoblame: @ bodacy
because i was with him i live in his house i sleep in his bed, He is nigerian not because he is blacK only he belongs to yoruba. He is nigerian i know him very well
He's been studying in the philippines for a long time to study, he married his girl in the philippines, are you nigerian?? if you are you know this situation very well
at the moment he cant study, he have probllems with his school / passport/ visa /card like what he told me, but his telling his wife he is studying,
please jst coz some dickhead told u he is Nigerian doesn't mean he is a Nigerian... Wt do u mean by "re you a Nigerian? If u are u should know this situation very well??" Ur indirectly calling all Nigerians liers thieves,flirts nd what not... Please mind your language.... And stop sleeping around..... PISH........
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by tpia5: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ur indirectly calling all Nigerians liers thieves,flirts nd what not

i didnt see where she generalized- she's actually very specific with her details.

i could go through the thread again, or you can post links to back up your assertion.

did she say nigerians, or did she specifically mention the nigerian guy or guys who she moves with?

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by OmoAlata(f): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hell hath no fury shocked shocked
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
Omo Alata: Hell hath no fury shocked shocked
like a woman ditched grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Honestguy125: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please naira land, I want to meet Nigerian guy in the Manila Philippine

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.