Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,215 members, 7,825,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25211 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:40am On May 15, 2010
he is tryin to change identity to get more women
he is joseph adejuwon here he is saying he is james nicole!!

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 15, 2010
plz wht is the sum of  money involved?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:41am On May 15, 2010
please take not of the above relationship status here it is clearly stated that he is SINGLE when he truth is that HE IS A MARRIED MAN
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:42am On May 15, 2010
the sum of money is not important later on after giving him this he ask me to give him more
30,000 philippine pesos
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by justjane2(f): 8:43am On May 15, 2010
@Poster, you need to move on with your life, you will make yourself ill if you don't.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:44am On May 15, 2010
thanks i know that i have move on
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 15, 2010
plz covert that to Euros or Dollars
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by oyinda3(f): 8:47am On May 15, 2010
why do you have his last name!? are you married to him?  

and that other lady with three kids. what was she expecting?  undecided doesn't she have a husband of her own?

yea i believe the guy duped you. but you seem very gullible yourself. how can you give so much money to a guy you didn't have any real meaningful relationship with? from your posts, it seems your relationship with him was based on se.x alone, so why give him money. are u paying for se.x or what?  shouldn't it be the other way round?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 8:49am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

plz wht is the sum of  money involved?

odiaero:

plz covert that to Euros or Dollars

lwkmd

You no serious.

@OP
I think it is best to just learn from it and move on. Get your money if you can, but I am not sure how posting his details here will help. smiley

When you meet a new man, the following should be what you may want to find out about him soon

Immigration status
Married
Kids
Employment status
Contact details
Work phone
etc

I am sure they will come in handy at some point.

Anyway, good luck. smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by oyinda3(f): 8:50am On May 15, 2010
naija men sha. una 419 too much haba

1 Like

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:52am On May 15, 2010
oyinda

if you have been his house and see his situation you will feel sorry for this person. U know women have a gentle heart to help people in need, or maybe he did something to me that i believed all his lies,  i was unaware that this man is married. im not paying him for se.x no no, better read well lady!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 15, 2010
@ Elrazur,^^ i wanna knw all the details involved, ok? wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 15, 2010
@ poster, are u a nigerian?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 8:54am On May 15, 2010
oyinda.:

naija men sha. una 419 too much haba

Nice one, and wen I talk say all Omoge wey them dey call Oyinda na alashewo, no vex o.

A few eggs spoils the good ones. Me I be nigerian and I never 419 you sha, so that statement of yours is soooo unneeded.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:56am On May 15, 2010
me no no, igerian
this make me go vex
i no no pidgin very well or your language so try and keep it on the downlow, ayt
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by 190: 8:57am On May 15, 2010
who knows maybe this poster is gabry under another username! tongue tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 8:59am On May 15, 2010
define gabry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2010
Is he a NLander? Yes? I can conduct an interview for You both. cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 15, 2010
190:

who knows maybe this poster is gabry under another username! tongue tongue
ahahhahaahah grin grin grin grin grin so u mean this is gabry?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 9:02am On May 15, 2010
if the things i posted here are not enough then you yourself who posted here i"m a gabry is the most insane person You know very well nigerians how they behave and how they do im not saying all are like that but im telling the truth and it is out there hard to Accept but when you behave accordingly i guess Your race will not be damaged!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:03am On May 15, 2010
Missy B:

Is he a NLander? Yes? I can conduct an interview for You both. cheesy

Queen of Amibo in the house grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 15, 2010
@poster, u hv not answered my question, are u a nigerian?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by oyinda3(f): 9:05am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

oyinda

if you have been his house and see his situation you will feel sorry for this person. U know women have a gentle heart to help people in need,  or maybe he did something to me that i believed all his lies,   i was unaware that this man is married. im not paying him for se.x no no,  better read well lady!

then ask him to refund your money. and report him to immigration officers

what bothers me is that you are not saying if you were in a relationship with him. was he your boyfriend? or se[size=1pt].[/size]xfriend? there is a difference between the two.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 15, 2010
the guy in the second set of photos looks very different from the guy in the first photo.

and nicole is such a girly name- what's with that?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 9:07am On May 15, 2010
I SAID NO IM NOT NIGERIAN

I left this man because i dont wanna be with someone unfaithful or with disease he is an X

He looks different in that because he grows his hair to look different and not to be notice if you look closely he is the same man
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 15, 2010
Is he a NLander? Yes? I can conduct an interview for You both

shocked shocked

nairaland go scatter again be that. This one that they're accusing of having how many girlfriends now. If all the girlfriends and the wife report here, na free for all go result.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:10am On May 15, 2010
tpia.:

the guy in the second set of photos looks very different from the guy in the first photo.

and nicole is such a girly name- what's with that?

So is Tracy. Nice work detective.

nottoblame:

He looks different in that because he grows his hair to look different and not to be notice if you look closely he is the same man

Nice work Detective Tope. grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 15, 2010
second photo resembles muttalab if you ask me.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:11am On May 15, 2010
tpia.:

shocked shocked

nairaland go scatter again be that. This one that they're accusing of having how many girlfriends now. If all the girlfriends and the wife report here, na free for all go result.

What a dream come true it will be.

I am sure you love drama like this. Do you want me to get you some popcorn?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2010
tpia.:

shocked shocked

I no mind at all, I deh gidigba!! grin

Nottoblame, Whatchu say about a proper interview? You can talk about this better and give more informations. He could be on this site , You know. smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by oyinda3(f): 9:11am On May 15, 2010
haha i would like to know if he's a NL member as well.

tpia.:

rotflmao. tpia when everyone else has forgotten about muttalab. u bring him up
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:12am On May 15, 2010
tpia.:

When was the last time you had an eye test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.