Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25190 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 9:13am On May 15, 2010
missy b, wat interview?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 15, 2010
^^if the guy is a nairalander, she can interview both of you to get to the bottom of whatever is going on.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 9:16am On May 15, 2010
then, they will favor the one from naija since he is from there? but me not?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:17am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

missy b,  wat interview?

Don't waste your time.

Interview here = People who are just too busy in their lives that they find time to divulge into personal matter "trying to help get to the bottom" when all they want is the entertainment value it brings to their sad lonely lives I think.

If you are keen on having 22pages plus of regurgitated shit. Go for it.

I do not see logically how "an interview" will bring back your money or undo the pains. But if it helps. Go for it.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

missy b,  wat interview?

tpia.:

^^if the guy is a nairalander, she can interview both of you to get to the bottom of whatever is going on.
. . .and if he's not (which we cannot be sure of) we can still go on with the interview. You'll just have to answer some Questions and give us more details about him and Your r/ship with him. It won't hurt. smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 15, 2010
@poster, how am i gonna be sure u are not him?, can u plz upload ur pix in ur profile!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

then,  they will favor the one from naija since he is from there? but me not?
No!!!
We have reasonable people on this site. If You don't dig the idea, no Qualms. smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 15, 2010
@ Missy B Queen of Amibo, abeg wait first ok?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:20am On May 15, 2010
Missy B:

. . .and if he's not (which we cannot be sure of) we can still go on with the interview. You'll just have to answer some Questions and give us more details about him and Your r/ship with him. It won't hurt. smiley

@Op

I rest my case.

People clearly are willing to help by asking more questions on personal matter, in other to really help you. [s]And no to do with the fact that their own lives probably suck and they just enjoy the drama. [/s]lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 9:21am On May 15, 2010
thanks missy b not of my interest at all my post are enough if you want to interview him this is his email dairojoseph@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:22am On May 15, 2010
@ poster, if i vex, Nland go crash again, so answer my questions
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2010
nottoblame:

thanks missy b not of my interest at all my post are enough if you want to interview him this is his email dairojoseph@yahoo.co.uk
Aiight, no problem.  cool
About his email?  shocked No, thanks. I Love ma Bank and purse. grin

Come to think of it . . .Haven't I seen that mail ID before? undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 15, 2010
Missy B:

Aiight, no problem. cool
About his email? shocked No, thanks. I Love ma Bank and purse. grin

Come to think of it . . .Haven't I seen that ID mail before? undecided
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by nottoblame: 9:24am On May 15, 2010
@odiaero go vex no one cares
asking my pix is irrelevant  im for real go to the Philippines meet me face to face!  damn make ur brain work
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:24am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

@ poster, if i vex, Nland go crash again, so answer my questions

English is not her first language by the look of it. Allow her time or give her some break jare.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 15, 2010
is someone trying to provok me or wht?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:29am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

is someone trying to provok me or wht?

And that person will be?

I wonder what was said that appears to be provoking you.

Gosh.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 15, 2010
@at poster, don't lemme go off, ok? cool
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by 190: 9:30am On May 15, 2010
funny enuf she needs help and shes here insulting everybody
this half eye!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 15, 2010
ElRazur:

And that person will be?

I wonder what was said that appears to be provoking you.

Gosh.
 not u, am just talking to the poster, cos i hv been long in Europe to knw how some crooks do funtion under the cause of sympathy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:34am On May 15, 2010
@ Poster, I believe you have posted this out of anger and this would not help you either. If you want to take revenge, since you mentioned that he has problem with his passport & visa, then report him to the immigration officer. Then take some photos of his deportation and publish it here, I'l be looking forward to see it here. wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2010
190:

funny enuf she needs help and shes here insulting everybody
this half eye!
Lol.
Shut up, buzzu!!
Convince her to have an interview with me and You get N1000. grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 15, 2010
^^ despirate Queen of Amibo grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

^^ despirate Queen of Amibo grin grin
Mechionu!! angry
I'll make it N2000 for You. wink grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:43am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

not u, am just talking to the poster, cos i hv been long in Europe to knw how some crooks do funtion under the cause of sympathy

But if the OP is out for sympathy, she is clearly not getting any. Not from me sha.

I very much doubt she is after sympathy. I think I can see what she is doing, but I am not sure she is going about it the right way. I.e She's got no right to post the guy's details here - Picture, email and dating site screen shots.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by tunnytox(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2010
WTF!, nairaland is exploding, grin grin grin grin the first thread I read was about Fake Facebook girls with pictures of the accused posted on the thread, this is yet another one, don't worry its 1-1 goaless draw one man wins and one woman wins, grin grin very soon Seun will find out that converting this site to another 'cheaters' will bring in more revenue, grin grin grin, LMAO
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 15, 2010
stays in slovenia and deals with euros, just put it 2000 Euros then i will convince her grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by 190: 9:46am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

stays in slovenia and deals with euros, just put it 2000 Euros then i will convince her grin grin grin
u want make she wreck!

Missy B:

Lol.
Shut up, buzzu!!
Convince her to have an interview with me and You get N1000. grin

make am 100K missy No bra! shocked
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 15, 2010
ElRazur:

But if the OP is out for sympathy, she is clearly not getting any. Not from me sha.

I very much doubt she is after sympathy. I think I can see what she is doing, but I am not sure she is going about it the right way. I.e She's got no right to post the guy's details here - Picture, email and dating site screen shots.
 that is why i want her to upload her foto, to knw who am chatting with is not a ghost
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by ElRazur: 9:50am On May 15, 2010
odiaero:

that is why i want her to upload her foto, to knw who am chatting with is not a ghost

Lwkmd

That is my line you dey copy abi?

Well pweety4me won't load her photo, but it hasn't stopped me from talking to her around here sha.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by 190: 9:53am On May 15, 2010
ElRazur:

Lwkmd

That is my line you dey copy abi?

Well pweety4me won't load her photo, but it hasn't stopped me from talking to her around here sha.
we all know pweety4me is a ghost~
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by MissyB1(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2010
190:

u want make she wreck!
make am 100K missy No bra! shocked
I have 9-11's number. I deh dial am instantly. cool

Seriously . . .
nottoblame:

I want the truth to be out there
I want the whole world to know what this person is doing
Truth cannot be estalished if we hear only Your side of the story, sorry Ma'am.

nottoblame:

He is married to a girl living in Colorado in USA
He pretends to be single and unmarried
He pretends to be studying in the Philippines when he is not
You cannot prove this, can You?

nottoblame:

He sleeps with different women,  (who knows if he got some sort of disease for doing that)
He brings home women to his ugly house in Indang Cavite Philippines (without SHAME)
Ask for money
I am a victim and i know some who are also a victim of this person with demonic act.
There's more to what You're telling. You're a victim of what?
Until You add more details, I think this is a case of Romance gone sour. I could be wrong.

Plus, Your username ''Not-to-blame'', others should be the judge, not You. That's if it has anyffin to do with this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.