Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

When Love Speaks - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411948 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by bimbotua(f): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Hmm....this is hmmm
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Am also in shock too... But I want angel for Jewel...
Re: When Love Speaks by Komu1048(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
So much suspense
Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
But could there be any connection between this two Daniels.

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Chizim1: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wow Infant u are great i have forgoten this story b/4 just today i saw it again thank u so much ur bless
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Episode 26

Angel alighted from a cab in front of their gate. she went to the boot and carried the stuff she went to get from the market. She settled the cab man and approached the gate. She placed her hand on the gate handle to open the gate, but the gate immediately opened from within. She froze went the saw Jewel standing at the gate. Jewel too couldn't hide the surprise look on his face when he saw her. They stared silently at each other in shock.

"Angel!" Jewel called, surprised

"Jewel!" Angel called.

Jewel hugged her immediately. He hugged her tightly. He freed her and stared into her eyes. He seemed very happy to see her. Same couldn't be said for Angel. She didn't look happy to see him. The fact that Jewel might be the same person Jane was talking about was why she was not happy.

"Angel, what are you doing here?" Jewel asked.

"This is my new home" Angel responded.

"wow! are you serious? This is so unbelievable. I live in the next compound." Jewel said.

Angel stared sadly at him, knowing fully well that Jewel is the same person Jane was referring to.

"that's nice" Angel responded.

"That means we will be seeing each other often now" Jewel said.

"do you know Jane?" Angel asked.

"yes I know her. have you met her already? I hope she is nice to you" Jewel said.

"Are you guys very close?" Angel asked.

"she is my friend. My childhood friend" Jewel responded.

"Is she just a friend or your............... never mind" she said, instead.

She thought it was none of her business.

"Angel you don't know how happy I am to see you" Jewel said.

"I'm very happy to see you too." Angel responded.

Jane suddenly emerged from her flat and walked to meet them at the gate.

"wow! you guys have met already. okay, let me officially introduce you guys." she said and faced Jewel.

"Jewel, this is Angel, my new friend and neighbor"

She turned to face Angel.

"Angel, this is Jewel. He is............."

"Jewel is my course mate" Angel cut in immediately.

Jane paused for a while, before she finally spoke.

"wow! you guys knew each other already. what a small world. Angel this is my Jewel. The one I was telling you about. my boyfriend. my everything." Jane said, smiling.

"Jewel is a nice guy. you are lucky to have him." Angel responded.

Jane quickly planted a kiss on Jewel's lips. Jewel froze when she did that. He wasn't expecting the kiss from her. it came to him unaware. He took a side glance at Angel to see her reaction.

"I will leave you guys now. I have to drop the things I brought back from the market" Angel said, masking the disappointed look on her face with a smile.

She couldn't explain why, but she felt disappointed when Jane kissed Jewel. Maybe she was disappointed because they couldn't wait for her to leave first before doing whatever they wanted. Why would they have to do it in her presence.

"okay, you can go ahead. see you later." Jane responded.

Angel left their presence without sparing them one last glance. Jewel stared continuously at her retreating figure until she went into her flat. He didn't seem to be happy too.

"I'm leaving also." Jewel said.

"okay, my Jewel. see you later." Jane responded.

Jewel left the compound, while Jane walked back into her room.

Angel sat on a sofa in the sitting room, reading a novel. She wasn't reading the novel because it was interesting, but to distract herself from things that might make her unhappy.

A knock suddenly sounded on the door. She dropped the novel and approached the door. She opened the door to see Jewel standing at the door. She stared at him, surprised.

"Je.....Jewel" she stammered.

"can I come in? I need someone to talk to" Jewel said.

"sure, come in. you can talk to me" Angel responded and gave way for him to enter.

Jewel entered the sitting room and sat on the sofa. Angel sat down beside him.

"what's the problem? you don't look happy" Angel asked.

"Do you remember the lady I told you broke up with me for another guy in her school?" Jewel asked.

"yes, the one you paid a surprise visit in her school, only to realize that she has another boyfriend." Angel responded.

"That lady is Jane" Jewel said.

Angel paused and stared silently at Jewel for a while.

"how is that possible? you guys don't look like you broke up already. She doesn't even look like she can dump you for another guy" Angel said.

"she actually did dump me, but she claimed she did it to protect me." Jewel responded.

"how?" Angel asked.

"she said that the guy I met with her the day I visited is a cultist, and would have harmed me if she had told him that I'm her boyfriend. She denied our relationship just to protect me" Jewel explained.

Angel took a deep breathe.

"she could be telling the truth" Angel said.

"but why didn't she call to inform me all this while?" Jewel asked.

"I don't know, but what I know for sure is that Jane truly love you. she can do anything just to protect you. She speaks highly of you" Angel said.

"that's the problem. I don't think I love her anymore. The feelings I have for her has faded already. I don't feel anything for her anymore. That's why I came here to seek for your advice." Jewel said.

Angel sighed and stared deeply into Jewel's eyes.

"Jewel, I can't tell you what to do. you should be the one to decide what you want. You should sit down alone and think this thoroughly. whatever decision you will make, you should make sure it won't be the one you will regret later. And whatever decision you reach, you should make sure that you are truthful to her. do not deceive her, because if you do, I will break your head. she seems to be a nice lady and I like her already." Angel advised.

Jewel's face curved in a smile by just listening to Angel speak.

"thanks very much Angel. I will think it through carefully before deciding what I want." Jewel said.

"you are welcome" Angel responded.

"I will take my leave now" Jewel said.

"okay" Angel responded.

Jewel stood up and left the sitting room, while Angel went into her room.

Jane sat on a sofa in the sitting room watching a programme that was being displayed on the t.v. A knock sounded on the door and her attention diverted to the door immediately.

"could that be Jewel" she said.

She stood up and went to the door. She opened it to see a lady of her age, standing at the door.

"Maureen!" she called, surprised.
"what are you doing here?"

"I decided to visit you, since you have refused to pay me a visit" Maureen said.

"please come in" Jane said.

She entered and Jane offered her a seat.

"what can I offer you?" Jane asked.

"nothing for now. I'm angry with you" Maureen responded.

"why na?" Jane asked.

"my house is just 10minutes drive from here, but you have never for once paid me a visit since we returned from school." Maureen said.

"I'm very sorry. I have been busy, that's why" Jane responded.

"anyway, that's aside. why did I see Jewel leaving the compound when I walked in? Are you guys back together?" Maureen asked.

"yes o, we are back together" Jane responded, happily.

"but how come? I was there with you in school when you dumped him, by introducing Dan to him as your boyfriend. what did you now tell him that made him accept you back?" Maureen asked.

"I told him that I was only protecting him. I told him that Daniel is a cultist and would have harmed him if I introduced him to Daniel as my boyfriend." Jane responded.

"This is the biggest lie I have ever heard. Dan a cultist. Dan that doesn't even look like someone that can kill a fly" Maureen said.

"that's the only thing I could come up with for Jewel to believe me" Jane responded.

"now that you and Jewel are back together, will you break up with Dan?" Maureen asked.

"no, I won't break up with him. Daniel will continue being my boyfriend when I'm in school, but once I return home, Jewel will take his rightful place in my heart. I don't really like Daniel. Jewel is my one and only true love. I'm just being with Daniel because he has money and is ready to spend it" Jane responded.

"wow! you sure know how to play this game. but what if Jewel find out that you lied to him" Maureen said.

"how will he find out? who will tell him? I'm sure he will never visit me again in school, after telling him that he might get hurt" Jane responded.

"but I feel sorry for Dan. The guy is a nice guy and deserved to be treated well." Maureen said.

"don't I treat him well? I take care of him and also pretend to be in love with him" Jane responded.

"but until when will you keep deceiving this two guys?" Maureen asked.

"until we graduate from the university. Once we graduate from the university, I will break up with Daniel and focus only on my Jewel. By then, Daniel would have outlived his usefulness. but for now, I can't dare to lose him, because his gift and money keep me going" Jane responded.

"hmmm. babe, you are too much." Maureen praised her.
"you can get me a drink now"

"okay dear" Jane responded and went to the fridge.

9 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jane the player.
Well done and thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by cerowo(f): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
tnks for d update

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nice one infant
Re: When Love Speaks by poyepa(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2018
More update pls......... grin
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jane the player

Thanks for d update OP
Re: When Love Speaks by bimbotua(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmm.... Jane Jane

Thanks infant... Well done
Re: When Love Speaks by toyhin123(f): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmmm

Infant thanks for d update
Re: When Love Speaks by John944: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Itz getting tougher here! more updates bro!
Re: When Love Speaks by Shawen99(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
jane my dear you are playing with fire. well done infant
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jane is trying to be smart by killing two birds with one stone. Continue with your home and away matches.... infant I salute you.

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Mrmezico(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
I'm impatiently waiting for next update with curiosity, Infant u re doing a nice job I must commend ur effort,

Jewel or wht ever his name is should try and man up as a man he's,...
Re: When Love Speaks by chiboy90: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
nice story infant...kudos! more update bro
Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Treasure17:
Jane is trying to be smart by killing two birds with one stone. Continue with your home and away matches.... infant I salute you.

Lol, am telling u, this jane even play pass messi and ronaldo oo grin
Re: When Love Speaks by ukpenkan(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
weldone infant
Re: When Love Speaks by Komu1048(m): 1:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Infant on this novel you are an elder. I don't like story much but the way Im so glued to this is coz u really killed it. Well-done .
Re: When Love Speaks by Emancipationice(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2018
kissride on
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hmm, Jane Jane shocked shocked

Ride on Infant
Re: When Love Speaks by Bluefish7(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oyi!!! na man u b... INFANT for 2019!!!
Re: When Love Speaks by PIUS2018: 4:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Interesting
Re: When Love Speaks by devilmaycry1(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
hmm
Re: When Love Speaks by Emancipationice(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2018
update oooo update oooo

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Who ever started this must end it
Re: When Love Speaks by Gerardo88: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
I love this story well well.....
Re: When Love Speaks by devilmaycry1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
hmmmm
Re: When Love Speaks by pacifust058(m): 5:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Hope this is not the begining of another strike o?
Re: When Love Speaks by bibilari(f): 7:11am On Oct 24, 2018
wey the remaining na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.