Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Am Tired Of Being Single - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Being Single (7419 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Martin0(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2018
izaray:
Enjoy urself biko wink
yeah, thank yougrin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Thank you for your time GOD bless your hustle..... Good night kiss kiss
Thanks
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
phemmyfour:
If I start with you, I ll get ban again. Let me just resist the temptation
You're on a wrong journey better watch it before you get lost cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by jagzmoles(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Never say never
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by duchez(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.

Could you kindly PM me?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by bullabong(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Girl this is the wrong place to search for love because guys here are below average and are very disrespectful.....
there are still respectable men here just as there are irresponsible ladies too.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by samdavjustin(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
SoniaBillion:
I need a serious man within the age of 27 and above for a serious relationship. No jokes.

I sent you a unanimous mail
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by Nackzy: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
SoniaBillion:
Are beautiful and well mannered
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by ifyeky(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
SoniaBillion:

pchat me on watsapp 07061515444
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by engrelvis(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
@op .yes u can b lucky n get yr dream man but frankly alot of boys here r looking for females to satisfy their sexual urge because dey r at dat age where their emotions n action r primarily controlled by what is between their legs . dey can never agree with me but deep down dey know am saying d truth.at yr age u don't need dat

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by LonelyHeart627: 3:27am On May 01, 2018
zicoraads:
Dear OP, what are you bringing into the relationship? Personally, I don't date ladies whose only contribution is séx. What is on offer apart from the "loneliness?"
As for me, I am bringing career development and peaceful home.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being Single by LonelyHeart627: 3:30am On May 01, 2018
Bike !!! I am single and searching for the father of my unborn children. I don't want a drama filled relationship again. I need just a simple ambitious man that is ready for marriage. Age 26 and above. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble. / Best Good Night Messages For Girlfriend: Quotes For Her / Just Because She Gave Me One Round...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.