Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (59004 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Cadec007(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2018
dejavuh0007:
mine was when I invited this girl have bin crushing on over to my place. I told her I had feelings for her, then she said I should ask her out. I then told her to leave my house. lipsrsealed
hahahaha
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Psoul(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2018
dumo1:

Oga come and finish this your story, you cannot just come and leave us in suspense here. This is not a Nigerian movie whereby we can predict the end..

Season 2 is loading.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Cadec007(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin she said she will think about it...2 yrs naw she never think finish
kikikikiki who u offend that day?!
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Cadec007(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
BluntBoy:
ME: I love you.
LADYHIPPOLYTA88: You have said that to every lady on this forum.
Damn!!! I almost committed suicide.
lol
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Cadec007(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Pussickpunk:
Going through this thread, I'm certain mine would be the craziest experience....Here it goes,

I was a science student and she was in art class

me: I love you.
Her: I love you to the moon and back..
Me: Wtf! ( never heard the phrase before).
Her: I said I love you...
Me: (asking stupidly) why did you put to the moon and back? ( the back in that phrase was giving me problems...
Her: you know what, never mind
Me: yeah, hell yeah...Never mind too( walked out angrily)

she must have been thinking, what a slowpoke...I got home before I found out the meaning, It was too late....
chim oooo!!! u be aboki!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2018
BluntBoy:
ME: I love you.

LADYHIPPOLYTA88: You have said that to every lady on this forum.

Damn!!! I almost committed suicide.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by SirMichael1: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
I had just graduated from secondary school and found a way to get my crush 2go username...

We got flowing on the same frequency until I decided to poke my luck. So a certain night after I had made her laugh and bade her a goodnight, I came back online after she's slept and shot myself on the foot.

Me: "We've known each other for few months and it feels to me like I've known you my whole life. I must say, you pique my senses and further compelled me to you with your intelligence. You're always on my mind and you distract me but I'm always distracted without you" (bet she must have been saying 'go straight to the point already!'). Then I told her how I always check her up first thing every morning -Creepy? Nah. I just turned myself a stalker-

I was scared of being rejected, I just concluded with 'I think I love you'.

Y'all need to read what I woke up too.

Her: 'Falling in love is a normal thing, but most times, what we the younger generation call love is actually lust...' (See miseducation oh. Why all these stories na), she went further 'true love is that which Jesus have toward us...',(yeah, she was an exco and I was about to feel the full effect of her unleashing) '...Jesus came to die for us so that through his love we would be reconciled back to the father...' (See ehn, I just weak that day after she finish me with preaching)

Me: She definitely will be waiting for a reply. "Thank you"- I replied. From thence, our chat got awkward until we lost contact.

Having being on the receiving end, I'd say it's really a difficult reply to give especially when the feeling isn't mutual or if it is mutual but you just want to act being 'hard to get'.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by sharpwriter(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2018
SamuelTurner:
That's how I spent sleepless night composing love messages. I sent the message to my crush and she replied instantly with "lol"

I just blocked her instantly from whatsapp and fb and blacklisted her number
.You're very impatient.... her lol is even an encouragement.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by SirMichael1: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2018
nowpresence:
guy: I love you
me: I have heard

all those boys that keep pestering you even when they know you are not into them.

She's cool, we're friends so I decided to push my luck...

Me: I love you

Her: Why don't you guys just wanna stay friends? Must y'all convert every friendship to a romantic relationship? (It was as though I offended a millennium, I've never seen her so pissed)

And this was the girl that said she has to be friends with a person before they date. Crazy and confused species.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by nikolakris(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018
When I was seriously loving guy, he said he didn't think he was ready for a relationship. After I had cried my eyes out over the whole break up thing, guy came back, begging for a second chance. I agreed but I wasn't feeling the same way about him. He really tried to prove how much he loved and wanted to be with me but unfortunately, I had already let go of the feelings. Hence all his 'I love you' to me was replied with a 'Thank you' or just a smile. Soon, I just decided to let him go. I couldn't keep trying to love him again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by ayo6hammiey(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2018
[/color]I told her I love her, she say make I go jump from over head Bridge.. Foolish girl[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by nowpresence(f): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2018
SirMichael1:

She's cool, we're friends so I decided to push my luck...

Her: Why don't you guys just wanna stay friends? Must y'all convert every friendship to a romantic relationship? (It was as though I offended a millennium, I've never seen her so pissed)

And this was the girl that said she has to be friends with a person before they date. Crazy and confused species.
how is the relationship after this event
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by spencekat(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Some years ago,I told my then girlfriend who I was still getting to know,I love you and she started laughing.I almost turned to a pillar of salt.Consequently,I withdrew my love for her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by kachiz(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2018
wristbangle:

That's childish. Best thing to do next time is stop chatting or calling her. If she calls or chat you up, she cares. If she didnt, she doesn't care.

Lol please stop spending sleepless night to compose love message. Channel it to praying and building your life. cool

One doesnt even need to be spemding nights again for ordinary text naa when we have internet with us with millions of free things to send.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by isalegan2: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2018
The ones quoting scripture are the born-again girls.

The girls freezing you out or running away speechless are the Muslim girls. Don't ask how I know. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by oceanized25(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2018
RuthDaniels:
One thing you have to realize is, The statement 'I love you ' is the most difficult yet the simplest to respond to.

Most difficult when you don't feel the same way about the Sayer and the simplest when you have similar feelings.

Don't be mad when someone do not reply you what you want, some people have a hard time Lying about their feelings smiley
truer words have never been spoken.....if u know, you know.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by isalegan2: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2018
HeWrites:
I swear the babe said Are you Okay?

Till date, I've got no balls to approach ladies. Always on my lane.

Hahahahaha! OMG! Hahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by MunorAnne(f): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2018
NeeKlaus:
She said "No problem. E go be".
Na Warri Babe?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by HeWrites(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2018
isalegan2:

Hahahahaha! OMG! Hahahaha! grin
The babe kill my balls
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by isalegan2: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
kinzation:
*kneels down* father bless me..show me the way...
I want to be like you cheesy

No you don't!
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by holysaint1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
RuthDaniels:
One thing you have to realize is, The statement 'I love you ' is the most difficult yet the simplest to respond to.

Most difficult when you don't feel the same way about the Sayer and the simplest when you have similar feelings.

Don't be mad when someone do not reply you what you want, some people have a hard time Lying about their feelings smiley

some girls just dont like using that phrase... they kinda see lil or no meaning to it..

E.g, my girl just dont like saying those words no matter hw convincing the reason is..

She be like, you know i love you.. So why do you need me to always say it every now and then ??
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
presh2dk:

Why are some girls just cruel?

To be sincere i don't blame her, if she doesn't like me it's better to be honest than get my hopes high
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by dapsin999(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

I want to know more, how do I subscribe to your channel?

Visit www.aromapalaceng.com

That’s my channel.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by silazy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
had two experience in the past. first was "is it because I'm playing with you" and the second was "you don't know what you want"

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by AstuteAyo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Me; I love you
She; Are you on call �?
Me; fainted!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
dumo1:

My guy just free the girl. If she really likes you as well, then it's supposed to be a 2way street instead of a one way street.
I don get 2 alternatives
I am still rolling with her Co's of her situation.
She made me introduce her as my girlfriend to my family self not knowing that, I don get options grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
SirMichael1:
I had just graduated from secondary school and found a way to get my crush 2go username...

We got flowing on the same frequency until I decided for months until I decided to poke my luck. So I certain night after I had made her laugh and bade her a goodnight, I came back online after she's slept and shot myself on the foot.

Me: "We've known each other for few months and it feels to me like I've known you my whole life. I must say, you pique my senses and further compelled me to you with your intelligence. You're always on my mind and you distract me but I'm always distracted without you" (bet she must have been saying 'go straight to the point already!'). Then I told her how I always check her up first thing every morning -Creepy? Nah. I just turned myself a stalker-

She's I was scared of being rejected, I just concluded with 'I think I love you'.

Y'all need to read what I woke up too.

Her: 'Falling in love is a normal thing, but most times, what we the younger generation call love is actually lust...' (See miseducation oh. Why all these stories na), she went further 'true love is that which Jesus have toward us...',(yeah, she was an exco and I was about to feel the full effect of her unleashing) '...Jesus came to die for us so that through his love we would be reconciled back to the father...' (See ehn, I just weak that day after she finish me with preaching)

Me: She definitely will be waiting for a reply. "Thank you"- I replied. From thence, our chat got awkward until we lost contact.

Having being on the receiving end, I'd say it's really a difficult reply to give especially when the feeling isn't mutual or if it is mutual but you just want to act being 'hard to get'.
Trying to woo a devoted Christian is not easy ooo
If she accept today, she go come with another reason tomorrow.
As if they wan marry Jesus

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by seenga(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Are you a blogger?

Do you want help getting unique contents for your blog?
Do you want the services of a professional writer?

Search no more. I deliver unique articles with high contents and on time too.

All you have to do is send a mail to jekong990@gmail.com.

A trial is all it will take to convince you.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by activelyA(f): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oziahete:
You don't go about telling girls you love them. They will quickly see through it that you are lying. Before you do that you have to be sure that you guys are on the same frequency. For me being a player and master of the art of deception that I am, I always make them ask for it.
This categorically shows your class of ladies you associate with.
If you're indeed diverse, you would know this doesn't work for most ladies of a certain age, who are in certain positions. .. smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by SirMichael1: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
nowpresence:

how is the relationship after this event

I laughed it off and we became cool. Although for some other reason, we're apart now -at least for the meantime.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by kachiz(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Godwin888:
She: who?
Me: You
She: i will come and tell your father
Me: please don't come,, i was joking

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Eagba(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
activelyA:

This categorically shows your class of ladies you associate with.
If you're indeed diverse, you would know this doesn't work for most ladies of a certain age, who are in certain positions. .. smiley
if he uses the mirror effect on you, you'll fall. Provided you're not in a dedicated relationship and you're not the dedicated type.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.