Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (58917 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
iQUOTE:
I can't really remember, but it had to be this born again Christian girl. After chasing her for a while, I had to open up to her. Her reply was "Jesus loves you more". I felt like a complete idiot.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Adondai angry cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by pahen1991: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love you she replied k

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
chronique:
Lol. Someone told me "I love you" and I replied with laughter and asked who is this message for? She said "you" and I asked which of your boyfriends are you talking to?...lol. It was strange seeing the message as I didn't think we had settled on that level.

Wicked, imagine if it was you, how would you feel?

lol
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Sparkle777(f): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saying, I love you doesn't mean that am in love with you. Heck, I say it all the time, it matters like less wat u reply with.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Hybridz: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
I've never said it to anyone
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by spiritedtete: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Me : I love you

Her reply: awww Jesus loves you more.

...was so heartbroken that year...

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
have you prayed about it?
I was like wadafk?

14 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
shevon:
Silence. Just silence and I've never spoken about it with her again till date.
Even when she kind of derailed a gist to the talk of that day and how she regrets not taking that opportunity to be with me (despite both of us being married now) I responded in kind.... with silence.

Hahaha, you're hard ooo, even as she's ur wife, lol
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by 1603yyyy: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
agoadiv:
mine is when i told dis gurl i have been crushing on for a long time i loved her after series of well placed romantic messages i joined to add the I LOVE YOU at the tail end of the message,she replied with

HMMMM THAT Is SERIOUS... I almost fainted for all my troubles mehnnn

share urs
His reply was same here and I stopped saying it

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by qonso(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
the first time of saying I love u is November 8 2017
but I confess my feelings to one girl in my school meanwhile the girl is very religious and guy always respected her bcoz the girl did not aff any male friend but as a man I gather courage and confess and she told me thank you. I don't need boyfriend but I need husband. and she ask MI 1 question
Am I in love or in lost.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
vroy:
her: really, u Don play penalty go throwing

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Malawian(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
silence for going to a week now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
dapsin999:
I was in 100Level Mathematics Dept, and liked this 200Level Chemistry Dept Student, walked up to her one Hot afternoon in Campus and I told her the Koko, then rounded it up with I LOVE YOU
She asked me: WHAT IS LOVE?
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE?
That single mistake made me graduate with a 2.2 mehn.
grin cheesy

The okpeke really messed with your intelligence and your kokonut come empty cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
A slap and abusive words like you dey craze.

A lady I got connected with on phone who saw me while I was on disguise did that to me. It was funny but my chin still dey pain me from the hot slap. grin
Imagine a taxi driver shyking a slay queen, telling her you are the queen of my heart and the slap that followed. grin

8 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Icecream4U(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
She replied with "K"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Haryourjb:
Me: I love u Her reply : Someone sent u or u decided to say it for ur self Me: am serious oo Her reply : Ptchew, do u have anything to say again, me want sleep oo
grin i don die wit laf

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by joshrare(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
comshots:
You can't use that comment on a girl you have not meet in za oza room.

That's true...
so on point

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Oziahete(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
You don't go about telling girls you love them. They will quickly see through it that you are lying. Before you do that you have to be sure that you guys are on the same frequency. For me being a player and master of the art of deception that I am, I always make them ask for it.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by agoadiv(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
GodblessNig247:
Are you OK? grin felt so bad
hahaha so disheartening
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by geezynoni: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
I remember one from when i was in ss 1 or so,she was like "Lol"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by chronique(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Wicked, imagine if it was you, how would you feel?

lol

Thing was strange and it came out of the blues. We weren't even discussing at that point, and we were still trying to weight each other then.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Audray(f): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
I don't know about crazy. But "Awwww. Thank you dear" is very heartbreaking.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Rozaytee: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
iQUOTE:
I can't really remember, but it had to be this born again Christian girl. After chasing her for a while, I had to open up to her. Her reply was "Jesus loves you more". I felt like a complete idiot.
grin...chai pele

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Rozaytee: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
BakaYoko999:
Thank u. I said I love you, she responded thank you, my head scatter angry
grin
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
chronique:

Thing was strange and it came out of the blues. We weren't even discussing at that point, and we were still trying to weight each other then.

Okay but she told you her feelings, you could have just appreciated and kept that reaction to yourself, deed is done already so wetin be my own smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oziahete:
You don't go about telling girls you love them. They will quickly see through it that you are lying. Before you do that you have to be sure that you guys are on the same frequency. For me being a player and master of the art of deception that I am, I always make them ask for it.

See this one, feeling like casanova, lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by DonPikko: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Don't use your pennis to ruin what could be a great friendship. That reply was iconic that's why I put it on my profile

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by kenlash1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
I remember an incident dt happened wen I was doing my internship. I was banging dis broad like serious banging and the gal said I LOVE U, DO U LUV ME. O Bob my preeek die once. I just got up and told her I can't continue. The rest is history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
I told her that I love her and she replied "interesting"

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by ajogbogo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
LIE LIE... ARE U SURE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by ikansamson: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
NeeKlaus:
She said "No problem. E go be".
lmao

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oziahete:
Anybody can be a player, the question is; Do You Score Like Mo'SALAH?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.