Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (58924 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by dapsin999(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
I was in 100Level Mathematics Dept, and liked this 200Level Chemistry Dept Student, walked up to her one Hot afternoon in Campus and I told her the Koko, then rounded it up with I LOVE YOU
She asked me: WHAT IS LOVE?
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE?
That single mistake made me graduate with a 2.2 mehn.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by shevon: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Silence. Just silence and I've never spoken about it with her again till date.
Even when she kind of derailed a gist to the talk of that day and how she regrets not taking that opportunity to be with me (despite both of us being married now to different people) I responded in kind.... with silence.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don't use your pennis to ruin what could be a great friendship. That reply was iconic that's why I put it on my profile

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
She said "Thank YOU! but i don't love you"

24 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by smartbros(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
she said K

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Its very dicey

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
All these Christian girls ehn!! They can spoil your months of practicing hook up lines.
Me: i love you.
Her: i am not ready for a relationship, i pray Jesus gives you a good girl who will cherish you more. undecided undecided cry

28 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Somebodydaddy01: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
She said why

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
ERM.. I Duno what to say...

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
I used to tell girls I love you all the time .
But suddenly I find it so difficult to say or text that to any woman or any girl anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by EMMAHOT: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Me : i love you

her : k

me : you're not saying anything

her : oga.. Don't force it

me : (in thought) wtf..

36 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by idris4eva(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
It is well
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Drnice: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mine: Someone else have paid my price, let just be friends. There & then, it thundered my heart. Lol! Am Happy, I'm With A Better Person Now (I Call Her My Eyes). Am Grateful, It Happened!

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
dapsin999:
I was in 100Level Mathematics Dept, and liked this 200Level Chemistry Dept Student, walked up to her one Hot afternoon in Campus and I told her the Koko, then rounded it up with I LOVE YOU
I want to know more, how do I subscribe to your channel?

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Sodijan(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
D GIRL REPLIED ME DAT ' DID U SEE BANNER ON MY FORE-HEAD DAT AM LOOKING FOR HUSBAND ' she is matured nd educated

13 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by GOZILLA(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmm.....delete it from your mind.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by lordcenred(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
The babe hates me till today just because i added "i love you" in the text i sent 2 her

14 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by twilliamx(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love YouTube

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by LieDetector(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
She would reply with "thank you" initially but after much romantic exuberance in za oza room, she was now the one telling me "I love you".

16 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by sluk(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Me: i love you her: i hear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Smartwin: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
My girl will always say thank you

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Muzikluva(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love you
Reply: "ok, I hear yu, yh"

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by vroy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
her: really, u Don play penalty go throwing

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by TeamLeader(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
She said 'oh really?

Then

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by wanjestephen(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love YouTube

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by kstyle2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
dapsin999:
hahahahahahahahahahaha. Just perfect. I'm sure you went home and did some serious thinking about your life

9 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
agoadiv:

lols, dats pure cruelity
...cruelty...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Haryourjb(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Me: I love u
Her reply : Someone sent u or u decided to say it for ur self
Me: am serious oo
Her reply : Ptchew, do u have anything to say again, me want sleep oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by guuudy87(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love you more than you think I do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Are you OK? grin felt so bad

8 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
Me: I love you
She: Just like that. Is that how you fall in love quickly?
Me: I have a fragile and tender heart grin

Hahahaha, she crazy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
i'm always at the receiving end so i say 'i love you too' even though i dont mean it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. / How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.