Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (59002 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by mikejj(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy grin she said she will think about it...2 yrs naw she never think finish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Muslee4luv(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2018
comshots:
You can't use that comment on a girl you have not meet in za oza room.

true talk
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by robinsonmfon(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2018
WHO LOVE HELP

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by angiography(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2018
lordcenred:
The babe hates me till today just because i added "i love you" in the text i sent 2 her

Please can someone explain why this happens sef?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by esthy86(f): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2018
just here to read comments

if u re with me click like,if not share

16 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2018
dumo1:

My guy girls are very unpredictable o!! And the thing is we were flowing really well so i decided to shoot my shot. I aimed and fired, na so bullet just miss. I was just weak for days.
That was what I did too o
But I think she is changing after many attempts

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by engrMikemd(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2018
RuthDaniels:
One thing you have to realize is, The statement 'I love you ' is the most difficult yet the simplest to respond to.

Most difficult when you don't feel the same way about the Sayer and the simplest when you have similar feelings.

Don't be mad when someone do not reply you what you want, some people have a hard time Lying about their feelings smiley
truth!
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by DavidEsq(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Godwin888:
Me: I love you
She: who?
Me: You
She: i will come and tell your father
Me: please don't come,, i was joking
She wan change ur parade

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Psoul(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Me: Hey Baby excuse me
She: Yes, hope you want to tell me u love me. Oya say it let me go.
Me: You see, the Spirit of God is working in you and It has already minisitered it unto you.
She: You are funny
Me: My spirit is telling me u are funnier
She: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kikiki
Me: My name is Psoul

The rest is a long story.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by shevon: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Hahaha, you're hard ooo, even as she's ur wife, lol
Oh, no. We are married to different people now but we are still friends.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by shevon: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2018
americanson:
are u serious? I am a bit confused here.
No vex, na my use of English. I guess you are confused about both of us being married. Yes, we are albeit to different people.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by sogodihno: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
This is happening to me presently, I told her " I love u"
Her reply: Have u pray about it? All this Christians sister sef, I tire o

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by rookiy(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2018
After ,I manage say I love ..she said " if u know get money hide ur face..

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Raskasal(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2018
iQUOTE:
I can't really remember, but it had to be this born again Christian girl. After chasing her for a while, I had to open up to her. Her reply was "Jesus loves you more". I felt like a complete idiot.

LOL. Indeed. She killed it. End of discussion
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Raskasal(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
Me: I love you

She: Just like that. Is that how you fall in love quickly?

Me: I have a fragile and tender heart grin

LOL. Are you Romeo nii?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Raskasal(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2018
dumo1:
All these Christian girls ehn!! They can spoil your months of practicing hook up lines.
Me: i love you.
Her: i am not ready for a relationship, i pray Jesus gives you a good girl who will cherish you more. undecided undecided cry

Ohh. What an epic reply. Has Jesus sent down the rain now?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by moseph(f): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2018
ok
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2018
derprince:

That was what I did too o
But I think she is changing after many attempts
My guy just free the girl. If she really likes you as well, then it's supposed to be a 2way street instead of a one way street.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Raskasal:

Ohh. What an epic reply. Has Jesus sent down the rain now?
Iffa hear!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Psoul:
Me: Hey Baby excuse me
She: Yes, hope you want to tell me u love me. Oya say it let me go.
Me: You see, the Spirit of God is working in you and It has already minisitered it unto you.
She: You are funny
Me: My spirit is telling me u are funnier
She: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kikiki
Me: My name is Psoul

The rest is a long story.
Oga come and finish this your story, you cannot just come and leave us in suspense here. This is not a Nigerian movie whereby we can predict the end..

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Jman06(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Omolego:
I told my best friend of 3years i loved him, last year, well he replied loving me right from first sight like crazy, but now then, he still loves me but doesnt need a relationship from me.
Fast forward now we still friends, but random.is the word, his kept his distance cool and hide his babe acknowledge relationship from me like i dnt know.
Its crazy but m still.loyal to him and loves him.mad,well moving on is eminent.
Don't move on joor!

Remain in friendzone while his babe keeps collecting the big cassava!

"I have a boyfriend" crew.
Lolzz

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Bryan88(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2018
gevnet:
All I usually get was thank you from my babe when we were dating without a corresponding reply from her. It makes no meaning to her, so I stop saying the word but now she want me to saying it. I'm done saying "I Love You"
baddest moves bro
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by openmine(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2018
iQUOTE:
I can't really remember, but it had to be this born again Christian girl. After chasing her for a while, I had to open up to her. Her reply was "Jesus loves you more". I felt like a complete idiot.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Me: I love you.
She: ...buy me iPhone 6
Me: em...em...em

shocked shocked
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by presh2dk(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2018
NeeKlaus:
She said "No problem. E go be".
We sha know you're lying. But continue

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BluntBoy(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2018
ME: I love you.

LADYHIPPOLYTA88: You have said that to every lady on this forum.

Damn!!! I almost committed suicide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by presh2dk(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
pcguru1:
"Ehmmmm this is what I wanted to avoid" mehn it was a long walk back to my hostel that night.
Why are some girls just cruel?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2018
BluntBoy:
ME: I love you.

LADYHIPPOLYTA88: You have said that to every lady on this forum.

Damn!!! I almost committed suicide.
And you are not dead?Yoruba demon leave me alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by muchyblink(m): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2018
I love youtube
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by kinzation(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Oziahete:
You don't go about telling girls you love them. They will quickly see through it that you are lying. Before you do that you have to be sure that you guys are on the same frequency. For me being a player and master of the art of deception that I am, I always make them ask for it.
*kneels down* father bless me..show me the way...
I want to be like you cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Going through this thread, I'm certain mine would be the craziest experience....Here it goes,

I was a science student and she was in art class

me: I love you.
Her: I love you to the moon and back..
Me: Wtf! ( never heard the phrase before).
Her: I said I love you...
Me: (asking stupidly) why did you put to the moon and back? ( the back in that phrase was giving me problems...
Her: you know what, never mind
Me: yeah, hell yeah...Never mind too( walked out angrily)

she must have been thinking, what a slowpoke...I got home before I found out the meaning, It was too late....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by kinzation(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Bsingle:
Her reply : i don't even have any feeling for you talkless of love.
..... But she later said yes. she's mine now
how you take do m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.