Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (58948 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by miltonchux(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2018
She just smiled and said thanks and I was like shocked
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
Dafreeguy:

i aint a fan of that show..tho i think av read a lil bout her character..she is troublesome, stubborn, ready to pick a fight, unfriendly etc.[s][/s].i guess there is little or nothing good bout her. right?[s][/s]
Apart frm d one canceled, u r right Nd many more grin
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Dafreeguy(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
Apart frm d one canceled, u r right Nd many more grin

christ! u really possess all these?
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by vivienD: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
My man always say okay or thanks.. Like wtf undecided I just stopped saying dah word to him.. He dosnt deserve it if i don't deserve to hear the reply to angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dafreeguy:

christ! u really possess all these?
I told u grin!!!, not d downtown kind of girl
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
ok I like saying things like it is am a kind of striaght forward guy, so I will ask u this question do u have a boyfriend or are u married. If not I could love to make u ma! Woman
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Saviour22:
ok I like saying things like it is am a kind of striaght forward guy, so I will ask u this question do u have a boyfriend or ate u married.
I don’t disclose my personal life/status on a faceless forum....just hear to learn Nd v fun. Xo wot ever happens here ends here....shikena! grin
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
I don’t disclose my personal life/status on a faceless forum....just hear to learn Nd v fun. Xo wot ever happens here ends here....shikena! grin
Wat is shikena angry OK I will pm u it's more private that way smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BlackAdam55(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
are u from Nigerian wink
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
I want to know more, how do I subscribe to your channel?
grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlackAdam55:
are u from Nigerian wink
Y asked?
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Saviour22:
Wat is shikena angry OK I will pm u it's more private that way smiley
I don’t reply pm smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Dafreeguy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:

hmmm..buh y are u happy bout it like its something cool nd okay..am sure u know its not

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
B
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
Y asked?
it's just a question yes or no!
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlackAdam55:
it's just a question yes or no!
v to know d reason/s before I can answer u yes or no!
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dafreeguy:

hmmm..buh y are u happy bout it like its something cool nd okay..am sure u know its not
will try to change embarassed
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Dafreeguy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
will try to change embarassed

hope u know itz not just by mouth..its gonna take more than that
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dafreeguy:

hope u know itz not just by mouth..its gonna take more than that
Sure!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Dafreeguy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
Sure!!!
Okay..goodluck on ur intending transformation. u reply mails?just incase
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Greenpage: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oziahete :
You don't go about telling girls you love them. They will quickly see through it that you are lying. Before you do that you have to be sure that you guys are on the same frequency. For me being a player and master of the art of deception that I am, I always make them ask for it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
I don’t reply pm smiley
ok

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BlackAdam55(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
v to know d reason/s before I can answer u yes or no!
no reasons at all
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlackAdam55:
no reasons at all
[color=#770077] kk,yep......nwafor Igbo to be precise
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlackAdam55:
no reasons at all
Kk....yep....nwafor igbo to be precise
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Diamond23(f): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Okay..goodluck on ur intending transformation.
u reply mails?just incase
tnxx buh dnt do mails or pm
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Dafreeguy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
tnxx buh dnt do mails or pm

ok then..see u around

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Professorcplus(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
I need a lover/girlfriend based in Unilag; someone to share my love with. Loneliness is making me feel sick. Pm me if you share same opinion with me.
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by BlackAdam55(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond23:
Kk....yep....nwafor igbo to be precise
OK no prob

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rozaytee:
olodo..grin

Lol, my sister how was I to know what that meant back then...I was an innocent boy and I only read Ababio and quantum physics, She reads all those crazy novels....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
BlackAdam55:
OK no prob

Baba was already thinking he'll get laid cheesy
Some girls Sha
flashing green and red light simultaneously

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by GoldenSpine24(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
The lady said WE DON'T MATCH!!!

Leme tell you the story::sadit's friday night afterall)

...So I saw her picture on her cousin's DP and she had this cute smile. I requested her cousin link us up. We got talking and finally met. She has excesses, which i was ready to bear up with. I loved her for who she was, and also for her weaknesses, while assisting her in the way I could. When i told her, she said she we don't match. I accepted. Then she lost her job, stood by her, assisted her till she finally got another one.

We built up a connection, when i asked why she said we didn't match here was her response; I'm thinking seriously about what i earlier said.

I gave myself some months to keep being there for her, maintaining a balance between love, respect and "see-finish" ...she would disrespect me, flake out on dates, chat anyhow, snub chats. She mistook my kindness and love for weakness and desperation. Sometimes I ignore, other times, when I felt it was necessary, I call her out to it. One night I called her, and asked if we were on the same level emotionally...She said; I'm sorry, no. She could have just told me without pretending to be in tune.

I wasn't too heartbroken though..because if she could take my love for granted once, she could do it again. She was too full of herself and believed that I couldn't live without her. Yes, I am faithful to a fault in a relationship, I tolerate a lot of things, i don't cheat at all, not even entertaining the thought but that doesn't mean I don't have my personal respect and dignity to protect. I showed her i loved her very much...but it was time to show her i wasn't afraid to loose her.

Funny thing is that I'd already planned our marriage and honeymoon for early 2019. My last words to her were; I lost someone who didn't value my love..but you have lost someone who really love, care, cherished and respected you for who you are. I'm not the best there is but you'll look for me in the next people you'll meet. But cos i love you, i honestly hope and wish the next person will give you better than all i have given you a million times and more.

The next day she called, and called and called till my battery went out. I never took the calls. She tried to reach out, but I was gone. I took a week break from all media to get myself back mentally at 100%.

She tried reaching out...every way, but i ignored. When we finally talked, I told her, i love you but only as a friend. The romantic part will always be there, but it's an emotion i will NEVER act on whether i remain single or get married. Funny thing is whenever i snap with a lady and update her picture, she's always jealous. There was one of my close friend i snapped with. Looked like we were dating from the picture pose... She saw it and called me several times, i didn't pick. This girl quickly called her cousin, telling her cousin to call n beg me that we had unfinished business...She called again, when i didn't pick, she sent me a text which was a hell of a stinker and ended it with: Life goes on, you don't force a relationship.... complete drama queen.

Love is a bird, she needs to fly. It could fly open or could fly broken. I flew open because i gave my all to make it work, without any regrets.
I dey face my life, jeje,not sending any female at all relationship-wise....hopeless romantic? Someone called me that.

*curtain drops*

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.