Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (58947 Views)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? / She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Chevrolet076(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
me: i love you. Her: LOLZ
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Rozaytee: 4:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Lol, my sister how was I to know what that meant back then...I was an innocent boy and I only read Ababio and quantum physics, She reads all those crazy novels....
didnt u do English idioms

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Rozaytee:
didnt u do English idioms

Of course! But I don't pay attention in English classes, felt it shouldn't be a bother since I can read, write and communicate well( at least to an extent)....But where In the world was "Love you to the moon and back" be written if not in novels, which was one of the last things I would ever pick up to read....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Admin401:

This is you.
And this is you ret.ard....

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2018
Pussickpunk:

And this is you ret.ard....

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by americanson: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
GoldenSpine24:
The lady said WE DON'T MATCH!!!

Leme tell you the story::sadit's friday night afterall)

...So I saw her picture on her cousin's DP and she had this cute smile. I requested her cousin link us up. We got talking and finally met. She has excesses, which i was ready to bear up with. I loved her for who she was, and also for her weaknesses, while assisting her in the way I could. When i told her, she said she we don't match. I accepted. Then she lost her job, stood by her, assisted her till she finally got another one.

We built up a connection, when i asked why she said we didn't match here was her response; I'm thinking seriously about what i earlier said.

I gave myself some months to keep being there for her, maintaining a balance between love, respect and "see-finish" ...she would disrespect me, flake out on dates, chat anyhow, snub chats. She mistook my kindness and love for weakness and desperation. Sometimes I ignore, other times, when I felt it was necessary, I call her out to it. One night I called her, and asked if we were on the same level emotionally...She said; I'm sorry, no. She could have just told me without pretending to be in tune.

I wasn't too heartbroken though..because if she could take my love for granted once, she could do it again. She was too full of herself and believed that I couldn't live without her. Yes, I am faithful to a fault in a relationship, I tolerate a lot of things, i don't cheat at all, not even entertaining the thought but that doesn't mean I don't have my personal respect and dignity to protect. I showed her i loved her very much...but it was time to show her i wasn't afraid to loose her.

Funny thing is that I'd already planned our marriage and honeymoon for early 2019. My last words to her were; I lost someone who didn't value my love..but you have lost someone who really love, care, cherished and respected you for who you are. I'm not the best there is but you'll look for me in the next people you'll meet. But cos i love you, i honestly hope and wish the next person will give you better than all i have given you a million times and more.

The next day she called, and called and called till my battery went out. I never took the calls. She tried to reach out, but I was gone. I took a week break from all media to get myself back mentally at 100%.

She tried reaching out...every way, but i ignored. When we finally talked, I told her, i love you but only as a friend. The romantic part will always be there, but it's an emotion i will NEVER act on whether i remain single or get married. Funny thing is whenever i snap with a lady and update her picture, she's always jealous. There was one of my close friend i snapped with. Looked like we were dating from the picture pose... She saw it and called me several times, i didn't pick. This girl quickly called her cousin, telling her cousin to call n beg me that we had unfinished business...She called again, when i didn't pick, she sent me a text which was a hell of a stinker and ended it with: Life goes on, you don't force a relationship.... complete drama queen.

Love is a bird, she needs to fly. It could fly open or could fly broken. I flew open because i gave my all to make it work, without any regrets.
I dey face my life, jeje,not sending any female at all relationship-wise....hopeless romantic? Someone called me that.

*curtain drops*

[Life goes on, you don't force a relationship..].. don't mind her... she was only after the benefits of things she was getting from you and felt she may never get it from someone else that easy. You should have just played along and may be sex her in the process instead of trying to force the words or confirmation from her.

I am currently in same shiiit now though. Women lose attraction for readily available guys who give them too much attention and time. I can bet if you had made yourself very scarce, she would have given in somehow. You were just too available.

As it is now, I am gonna stay away from mine as much as I can. Not gonna be easy but I want her to know I can be as cold and unavailable as possible. Right now I know she needs some financial assistance even though she never ask. I know because her moods has changed since yesterday but I would rather turn a blind eye to them.

Like you, I have so much plans for her. The worse part is that she gave me all the green lights like we were already dating and then we had a quarrel that almost disrupted everything we had worked on lol... so it is now like starting afresh...

She even told me more then 3 times that she knows I like her. My brother when a girl say such, it is not nice and I know it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Omolego: 7:59pm On May 03, 2018
Jman06:
Don't move on joor!

Remain in friendzone while his babe keeps collecting the big cassava!

"I have a boyfriend" crew.
Lolzz

Guy, which part of we just fie u dnt get, there are some love which are hard to leave but doesnt mean , can be let go completely
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:41am On May 04, 2018
FishLegs:
I used to tell girls I love you all the time .
But suddenly I find it so difficult to say or text that to any woman or any girl anymore.

I thought am the only one ooo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Igxx(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
mehn d girl hate u oo
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
ericsmith:
back @ the uni. i met this fine slim fresh damsel ,,gave her lift to her school (kwarapoly) asked for her number.. started calling n texting ...finally we arrange to meet,,wore my best shirt bathed with perfumes cos i was gonna woo her officially ... we saw,, got talkin n the moment i start professin my love for her she said wait i want to record you .. my heart lost its erection instanta grin went home lookin like wu did i offend"

LOL are you applying for job wey she dey record you
The lady mean you
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nonye1234: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Divay22:
I easily say it when i feel nothing for the guy, but find it hard to when i really like him..

Alright na go follow.

mhen you're just like me
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Iamtosignno:
LOL are you applying for job wey she dey record you
The lady mean you

On the contrary she is a listener ... that is rare ,,wonnt mind listening to her as well @ annnikky
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by annnikky(f): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
ericsmith:

On the contrary she is a listener ... that is rare ,,wonnt mind listening to her as well @ annnikky
shocked shocked shocked wat I do na?
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
ericsmith:

LOL make i kuku no put myself in between 1 are you two ready 2 set 3 Go
Month una two Draw the line
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
It was a good read. Thanks to everyone for sharing their bitter-sweet experience on professing their love to the lady or guy they are attractive to sexually or not, but what bothers me is this : Why are men always the one getting hurt after professing their love to the girl they like?

I guess that word alone is enough to send women into panic attack and fear.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
GoldenSpine24:
The lady said WE DON'T MATCH!!!

Leme tell you the story::sadit's friday night afterall)

...So I saw her picture on her cousin's DP and she had this cute smile. I requested her cousin link us up. We got talking and finally met. She has excesses, which i was ready to bear up with. I loved her for who she was, and also for her weaknesses, while assisting her in the way I could. When i told her, she said she we don't match. I accepted. Then she lost her job, stood by her, assisted her till she finally got another one.

We built up a connection, when i asked why she said we didn't match here was her response; I'm thinking seriously about what i earlier said.

I gave myself some months to keep being there for her, maintaining a balance between love, respect and "see-finish" ...she would disrespect me, flake out on dates, chat anyhow, snub chats. She mistook my kindness and love for weakness and desperation. Sometimes I ignore, other times, when I felt it was necessary, I call her out to it. One night I called her, and asked if we were on the same level emotionally...She said; I'm sorry, no. She could have just told me without pretending to be in tune.

I wasn't too heartbroken though..because if she could take my love for granted once, she could do it again. She was too full of herself and believed that I couldn't live without her. Yes, I am faithful to a fault in a relationship, I tolerate a lot of things, i don't cheat at all, not even entertaining the thought but that doesn't mean I don't have my personal respect and dignity to protect. I showed her i loved her very much...but it was time to show her i wasn't afraid to loose her.

Funny thing is that I'd already planned our marriage and honeymoon for early 2019. My last words to her were; I lost someone who didn't value my love..but you have lost someone who really love, care, cherished and respected you for who you are. I'm not the best there is but you'll look for me in the next people you'll meet. But cos i love you, i honestly hope and wish the next person will give you better than all i have given you a million times and more.

The next day she called, and called and called till my battery went out. I never took the calls. She tried to reach out, but I was gone. I took a week break from all media to get myself back mentally at 100%.

She tried reaching out...every way, but i ignored. When we finally talked, I told her, i love you but only as a friend. The romantic part will always be there, but it's an emotion i will NEVER act on whether i remain single or get married. Funny thing is whenever i snap with a lady and update her picture, she's always jealous. There was one of my close friend i snapped with. Looked like we were dating from the picture pose... She saw it and called me several times, i didn't pick. This girl quickly called her cousin, telling her cousin to call n beg me that we had unfinished business...She called again, when i didn't pick, she sent me a text which was a hell of a stinker and ended it with: Life goes on, you don't force a relationship.... complete drama queen.

Love is a bird, she needs to fly. It could fly open or could fly broken. I flew open because i gave my all to make it work, without any regrets.
I dey face my life, jeje,not sending any female at all relationship-wise....hopeless romantic? Someone called me that.

*curtain drops*
You deserve one bottle of this..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by UrbanExotica(f): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bills2307:
Me : I love you She: Kk..
omg I busted out laughing
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
iQUOTE:
I can't really remember, but it had to be this born again Christian girl. After chasing her for a while, I had to open up to her. Her reply was "Jesus loves you more". I felt like a complete idiot.
hahahahaha hahahahahahah HAHAHA
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Sinzumarv: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
We were so close and open to ourselves even more than a relationship should be, so i felt i was the one holding back especially now that she's already playing the girlfriend role with all the baby and romantic names she calls me. I had to use the word "I Love You" after a very calm and romantic discussion. Mehn the reply was with that Whatsapp emoji of that guy walking away, and then she told me to wait on God to bring me my girl. I almost cried. Now she's tryna be so close and fix herself on the position she was before in my life. But dude ain't interested no more cool cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Fazojnr01(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Her reply; Awwwn
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Jesterinjay: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2021
PotatoSalad:
2016. (Facebook messenger)
Me: I love you
Her: I'm sorry but why didn't you tell me earlier. I waited for you to say that. I'm sorry na....(she continued with a 600-word narrative essay)
I had nothing else to say than OK.
Haven't said I Love You to anyone since then.
Maybe it's why my new girl left me cry
grin
been there ma nigga
Re: What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? by Asceleb16(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2022
Me:i love u
Her: u can neva love coz i don't love you and i can never do that becos i have my personal boo

omo, dis talk broke my heart like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Stopped Tying Wrappers Around The House... Very Humiliating Experience / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / 13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.