Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (46629 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Kingsley1000(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2018
invite her over and phuck her..she wil be urz

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by granuloma: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2018
what if u ask to be your girl friend and she says she already have a boy friend. is there a nee
d to still try pushing?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by educhigo: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2018
if na me i will thank her and quit because i wont spend anthing on her
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Azam101: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2018
thesicilian:
When a lady says let's just be friends to someone who asked her out, it usually means she wants all the benefits of a relationship (money, companionship), without having to open her legs.
Professor of women.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by thesicilian: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2018
Surfboard:

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.
Lol.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by thesicilian: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2018
Azam101:
Professor of women.
Hahaha. It's from experience.
Tonytonex:
buh das wickedness nau.
They don't care.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by IkennaN1(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2018
Thats ..there latest way of putting guys as friend zone my dear.....run for your life.look for another fish.
Just want to make common sense.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by 1stNumeroUno: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.

Dear Op, it's a 2-way thing, it's either she's just noticing/meeting you and want to really know you before going down that road with you or she's not interested but doesn't want to sound rude. Note- All the above are for decent girls o.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Azam101: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
thesicilian:

Hahaha. It's from experience.
absolutely correct. I had the same thing b4!

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Silumi(f): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.
Agree be a her friend for 4mth when she has liked you and has become too used to you..ask her to define it.if she refuses leave her.in that 4mnths invade the hell out of her life put on the perfect act....she won't know what hit her.she just needs something little to convince her...for her not to tell you no upfront and go she may like you a bit already chill... patience is a virtue
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by alexnana: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
From what my brother is saying it seems you are being obsessed about the Lady. Don't talk to her from your emotions it cripple you manliness. I have realized at most ladies doesn't know what they want. I think u can still talk to her, give her sometime as well. And if she started demanding from you, know she is trying to friend zone you.

But before all this stated above I will advise you look for another girl, I think that will reduce your obsession about her to some extent.

Though it is easier said than done. But this will help I have been there before, though still struggle with some cases.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Mikaelson21(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sl2348:
Pls advice me too, there's this gurl I asked out and she told me to give her some time to think about it. Some days later when we met I asked her if she now has a reply and her answer was that it's in my hands.
I took that as a yes and now see her as my gf. I provided for d things she asked me but this gurl will never come to my house.
Guys, what do you think is wrong so far?
Hmmm..
Mr provider.. I laugh at you, did you owe her anything? Are you her father? Or was she born to this world only for you... Dude, she has friendzoned you but you haven't seen anything yet, why would she come to your house when all you do is try to make up for your insecurities by being the Mr nice guy, I bet even when she doesn't ask for anything, you still wanna play your nice guy wild card and grovel, so she will know her boyfriend is providing... Stop all this and see if she won't dump you,you have dug your grave by starting with the mentality of always providing for her needs, anytime you are broke and she ask for something and you can't come up, she will term you stingy, forgetting even the things you've done for her previously, these women are never satisfy regardless of what you do to them... Take your L in peace and move on... Cos there is no coming back from this.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by melody91: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

This is the last time I'd reply to your mentions. As much I am tempted to insult you for being rude, I will try to keep my cool.

There are so many hungry kids and homeless people out there. Make yourself useful.

To answer your question, NO. Your money means nothing to me, I hustle for mine (some nairalanders are already ordering my soaps). Learn this lesson, you should never have to pay to have your way with a woman.#cheap.

Bye.
don't need u to tell me how to spend my money...it's your loss by the way, good luck with your cheap soaps.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by SoapQueen(f): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2018
melody91:
don't need u to tell me how to spend my money...it's your loss by the way, good luck with your cheap soaps.

At least they are not cheaper than the oloshos you go for..

Not everything is lose is a loss.

Bye, Son.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by melody91: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

At least they are not cheaper than the oloshos you go for..
Not everything is lose is a loss.
Bye, Son.
trust me ..it's a big loss for u this time.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by lenghtinny(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sl2348:
Pls advice me too, there's this gurl I asked out and she told me to give her some time to think about it. Some days later when we met I asked her if she now has a reply and her answer was that it's in my hands.
I took that as a yes and now see her as my gf. I provided for d things she asked me but this gurl will never come to my house.
Everything is wrong Bro....
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Sl2348: 12:28pm On May 02, 2018
lenghtinny:

Everything is wrong Bro....

could you explain more,
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Tangmaniandevil(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Guy...

Don't fall for this shit.

If you want more than friendship with her and can't stand being just a friend to her, then don't settle for being just a friend.

What I do usually is to simply tell them:

"I really can't be friends with women I'm attracted to."

And I do that unapologetically.

Usually, 1 of two things happens.

She either withdraws, which is perfectly fine cos you obviously want different things.

(And it's far easier to be with someone who wants to be with you than it is to waste time trying to "earn" her love and respect or whatever them boys here be saying. Women usually know from the beginning if they want to be with you or not so all them months of investment are a waste of time)

Or...

She codedly goes with your program because what she really wants is to be with you but just wants to know if you are a man who knows what he wants.

Either way, I recommend you let her know you won't settle for half of her when you want all.

Seriously, I had a girl try this 2 months ago and when I did what I said above, she went with option 2 and we later ...ahem... you get my point?

Try that though but be prepared, she might go with option 1 o.

I just feel this approach is better cos it saves you time wondering if, whether, maybe there's a chance that she will change her mind... like person wey no get work or future ambition.

Zealoy:
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Omar09(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2019
greatnaija01:
Why cant you start as A FRIEND? If you LOVE her, then keep working at it from what she gives u, maybe you have not improved yourself well enough to EARN her respect and LOVE....

you have to check yourself and see if you are actually what she NEEDS? feelings are not all about you, consider her too....

WHAT REALLY ARE YOUR REASONS FOR LOVING HER... are they selfish? or generous? meaning... is it only you that would benefit or she will benefit more too. Also, whats the rush.... are you sure you just dont want to get under her clothes?

PLS CHECK YOURSELF FIRST..... Ladies are very intuitive... they do not just act or take major decisions on FEELINGS.

I don't agree with this your talk. He wants to be more than friends to her, so he has to wait and start out as friends? That's how men get friendzoned and used/manipulated into doing the biddings of these females all in the name of earning her respect and love. The fact he went ahead with what he wanted in the first place is good and don't talk him down

Sl2348:

Bro she doesn't want to, don't force her, just move to next girl and next one till you find the one. Don't waste your time with her else you'd regret it.
Cc
Ubunja
Pansophist
Martinez39
CAPSLOCK.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Martinez39(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zealoy:
Never be a bona-fide member of the friend zone. I would advise you do like me: never makes friends with a female or make them close buddies. I am not saying you should hate them but never bring a female into the friend circle. If you have to, relate well with them (but no too much talk) and only keep them as professional colleagues or business partners where necessary. Aside from these, treat all females like mere acquaintances/strangers, do not bring them in the friend circle, and treat women like you would treat your fellow man.

So, either she wants to be in a relationship or not. Don't buy into this "let's be friends" nonsense. No need hanging around as friends.

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by deltateam: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
phemmyfour:
Welcome to friendzone....enjoy your stay

Oh yes. Fasten your seat belt. ..

What may I offer you Sir. We have red label, juice, ice cream or would you like cold water?

Its going to be a looooooooon journey, Sir.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Martinez39(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sl2348:
You are being played and fooled. She doesn't see you as a boyfriend. When she told you "it's in your hands", you should have pushed for a direct answer. When women want to lead you on, they give implied and suggestive vague answers or behaviours so that after fleecing and playing you, when you demand she fulfills her own end of what you thought is a relationship, she would reply "I never agreed to be your girlfriend, I just said 'it's in your own hands'"

Beside, I don't get what's with you boys and relationship. If you stay away from relationships and focus on your goals, will you die? Relationship is just a waste of money and time. True romantic love doesn't exist and it is a scam and illusion that exists only in the minds of men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Omar09(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Never be a bona-fide member of the friend zone. I would advise you do like me: never makes friends with a female or make them close buddies. I am not saying you should hate them but never bring a female into the friend circle. If you have to, relate well with them (but no too much talk) and only keep them as professional colleagues or business partners where necessary. Aside from these, treat all females like mere acquaintances/strangers, do not bring them in the friend circle, and treat women like you would treat your fellow man.

So, either she wants to be in a relationship or not. Don't buy into this "let's be friends" nonsense. No need hanging around as friends.

Just learned something here. "keep them as professional colleagues or business partners... "
Kudos bro.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Martinez39(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Omar09:

Just learned something here. "keep them as professional colleagues or business partners... "
Kudos bro.
Exactly! Only associate with females only when useful and necessary. Don't make them close friends or even friends and treat them like acquaintances/strangers. You can make some exception to this when dealing with your mother and sister(s).

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by NiklauseFred(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
She even gave you friend zone and you are still complaining,what of my crush that brother zoned me?

Iffa tear you slap eeehn

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Lightangel65: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zealoy:

If you can't stay as friends then you don't really love her, you just like what you see

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Onuhgabriel(m): 2:20am On Sep 30, 2020
Can't believe this *smile*
we're in the same shoe but i've to accept my fate.
jx u 1 stone kill two be. #Useurhead
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by BabbanBura(m): 4:19am On Sep 30, 2020
SoapQueen:

Agree to her terms first before you open another thread in four months calling ladies unprintable names. Don't give her any money, so you don't start saying she used you. Apparently, she doesn't love you as much as you do, yet.

Surulere!

Sarauniya Mai sabulu, ina sabulu? Where u being all this while?

Good to see u again!

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Magicdon(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2021
softprick:
Baba no difference between being friends and dating her,you fit still fvck her based on friendship,if na fvck you just wan fvck then just tell her straight up.

How do you tell her straight up that she wont be embarrassed

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by phazotron(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2021
Zealoy:

E fit be say she don see another person Wey she rate pass you

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by AlphaSoul: 11:33am On May 19, 2021
LieDetector:
Maybe you didn't do much to convince her. I created a similar thread coupla weeks ago and I got some good advice from well doing nairalanders relationship wise. Now this is what you do albeit it's going to be hard for you since you believe you "love" her : stop calling her and never pick her calls. Don't respond to her chats and don't chat her up. If possible, get close to any of her friends(female) and just have fun with her. You'd get to see this same girl that declined you looking for ways to crawl back to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.