Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (46631 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Alejoc(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
That is enough a green light bro......

Go ahead and be the best friend she will evee have... She Wil want you in her life forever!
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Just2gud(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
2moro now u wl say d girl broke ur hrt..respect her decision, build urslf up..maybe she take one eye dey look u

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Diso60090(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.

You see your life someone gave you 2 inches for free you need 9 inches for money
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by softprick: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Baba no difference between being friends and dating her,you fit still fvck her based on friendship,if na fvck you just wan fvck then just tell her straight up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Diso60090(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.

You see your life someone gave you 2 inches for free you need 9 inches for money don't forget if you don't have money hide your face na her answer to you be that
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by OhiOfIhima: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand Nigerian guys these days.. if a lady says she's not interested in dating you.. take that!
stop disturbing her.. I'm 100% sure you don't love the girl truly, you just wanna fúck her and dump her
How do u knw he doesn't love her? Are u in his mind. Someone has already make it clear up dere... When woman says all she want from her toaster is friend, she like to enjoy d guy companion n money without go under d skirt... In my case, such girl I can't give dem a close marking, I will stay far n be looking at her grievances.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by nagoma(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Let’s just be friends is a sufficient response for any serious person.

What did you want a decent lady to say anyway?
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by HoodBillionaire: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
baba fuc her hard
she will tell u that she wantd to marry u.
make her cum at least 4times
she will tell u to make her pregnant
women like deep fuc
i injured my bich pussy
na nw i dey see blood stain for my bedspread
i bleeped her at least 14times in a day
and still ddnt cum

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by asuzor11(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
LieDetector:
Maybe you didn't do much to convince her. I created a similar thread coupla weeks ago and I got some good advice from well doing nairalanders relationship wise. Now this is what you do albeit it's going to be hard for you since you believe you "love" her : stop calling her and never pick her calls. Don't respond to her chats and don't chat her up. If possible, get close to any of her friends(female) and just have fun with her. You'd get to see this same girl that declined you looking for ways to crawl back to you.
shit don't work all the time
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by XhosaNostra(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Questions like this are always interesting & funny, because they show just how different we are as people. Personally, if someone said that to me, my interest in him would quickly drop to zero. I suffer from a chronic condition called, PRIDE.

Why would you still wanna pursue a relationship with someone who only see you as a friend? shocked Screw that "it'll grow into something in time". It's now or never. Who the Bleep wants to be an afterthought?

It's that time again for you to yell, "NEXT!", that's if you respect yourself undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
I hate seeing these kinds of threads. In fact, this is an opportunity to write short 20 to 40 page book on how to escape this friend zone thing most clueless nice guys get themselves into. Gimme 7 hours and the book will be ready. It will cost 5k, so keep your money ready. Quality secrets is money. Only a fool gives it out for free.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by asuzor11(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
nairaman66:

True talk! Had the same issues too! She wants me to buy her expensive stuffs and shopping and all that.. I told her point blank, I can only do that for a girlfriend. I also told her that I don’t want to be friends and we should stop communication!

After several days she start calling me asking for the same thing! She never knew I had already moved on!
you're the real MVP

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by bezimo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
She wants to friend zone you ..because she is not really into you..Just ignore her..find another girl and ask out..
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Iammercy2018: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
She's in a relationship she doesn't want to tell you and secondly to have access from getting some friendship benefits from you, money, birthday gifts, weekends hangout etc

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by OhiOfIhima: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mikaelson21:

It was a shit test from her... She flooded your door step with virtual feelings, to really know if you would start licking her ass, and you did eventually, even in the most embarrassing way by going too far asking her out... You should have just skip that process and start acting as her boyfriend already, asking out put too much constraints and pressure on a potential friendship with a gal...
I will say cut your losses, have the I don't care attitude, take her as if she is just like any other gal you meet everyday, rather still, create a bond with another gal, kill your emotions for her.. Some of this women ain't shit fam
Your write up here is spot on bro.. I have had d same issue b4, like seriously u want to give dem regard but by d time u go ahead to woo her, u are really in a deep mess.. I was like show, are u not d one give me all dis signals... Mennh, ladies are d most confusing creatures u can think of...

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Brugo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand Nigerian guys these days.. if a lady says she's not interested in dating you.. take that!
stop disturbing her.. I'm 100% sure you don't love the girl truly, you just wanna fúck her and dump her

You're 100% sure about his intentions? Na real upset girl cheesy
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by asuzor11(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
thesicilian:

Hahaha
I don't blame them, it's guys that think with their joysticks I blame. Any smart guy should be able to detect a potential friend-zoning from afar.
1000000 likes

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by yesloaded: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
You can't be her friend first? cmon, be her friend but never give a kobo from your pocket not even recharge card. You only expenses on her should be call card that you will use to call her whenever the need be

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by RRWraith(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
lenghtinny:

You need to use your head. She has you where she wants ( feeling helpless and restless).

The girl is toying with your emotions with unnecessary mind games ( the kinda situation where you draw a prey out and then go for the kill).

You need to man up and control your emotions so that you can control the situation angry. You need to stop giving her unnecessary attention anr develop the cold shoulder treatment.

Stop letting this girl think the world revolves around her bumbum
I just wish I could knock this into his head

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Brugo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Questions like this are always interesting & funny, because they show just how different we are as people. Personally, if someone said that to me, my interest in him would quickly drop to zero. I suffer from a chronic condition called, PRIDE.

Why would you still wanna pursue a relationship with someone who only see you as a friend? shocked Screw that "it'll grow into something in time". It's now or never. Who the Bleep wants to be an afterthought?

It's that time again for you to yell, "NEXT!", that's if you respect yourself undecided

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dude been there done that but won't ever give be that again .

Lesson number 1). The best way to ask a women out is to not ask a woman out but to ask her in ****

2) women are the gate keepers of sex ,while men are the gate keepers of relationship. You can't have sex without her consent ( other wise rape ) and she can't be in a relationship with you till you have given consent ( otherwise it's just a farce )

What does this tell you : the moment you put a woman on the pedestal you are on the path to something not nice.

3) therefore you don't ask a woman to be your girlfriend you act as if you are ...for if you don't ask she can't say no or yes . If she acts negative towards your advances then back off and go see other women .

4) stop acting like a white knight beta ...girls don't like nice guys ...not saying they won't date em just saying they would rather bang a guy that looks like Jesus and has brad Pitts abs .

5) better to be bad and get shut down than be good and end up in the friend zone .

6) trust me right at this moment forget her and go read about the red pill .

7). If she or another lady comes around let her feel like you own her by being a man . A real man . Have sex with her if possible then she will ask you out .

This doesn't mean you have to be an ass to her you just gotta own your ish and control everything with your frame .

5 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by frankmoney(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dangerousboy:
sir you seems to know what you are talking about.can you throw more light on it.
girls love someone who is interesting , Have you not ever wondered why girls some people love never love you back? Have you ever wondered why some show a girl love, show her how much you care for her but she still never returns their feelings. The more you show her you are seriously in love with her the more she withdrew from you .It's because she has become sure. Sure that you like her, you are no more interesting again. You are like a movie she watched from the end.

9 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by asuzor11(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
santricedupas:
guy this are the rules,

1. never toast her again since she said already that you can be friend, that is a nice green light.

2. are you working or have money.

3. do you have a personal crib she can come anytime.

4. Can you spend a little like going to eatry once a while, your going there is not all to buy chicken and juice, you can just hang out there just buying a coke and meat pie. but you can order chicken and rice once a while.

5. discuss romantically and don't be shy.

6. let her be free to you, and as you get along

7. let her visit you

8. if you want sex you can initiate it after her second visit, because nigerian ladies will never initiate a sex move even though they desire it.

9. use a condom for protection if she is a slay lady, and never mind for omo mummy.
the problem with using money to win girls is that you won't be sure she truly loves you

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by OriginalCEO: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:

dude dats aw dey all start.. My advice is 4 u 2 acept d frndship bt kp chippin ur interest in, she wil kp sayin no until she decides to giv u a chance.. Trust me

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Honestly I was not interested in her initially but she started coming close to me infact she was d one that asked for my phone number, she asked me y I don't even notice her whenever she passes by, now I've fallen for her but she......
don't mind this silly girls, i don't just understand them, that's how one secretary (not knowing she was a corper) started looking my eye when i was about to depart an office, i took this as green light, i word her straight up, now she said i should hold on that she not ready now.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Dangerousboy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankmoney:
girls love someone who is interesting , Have you not ever wondered why girls some people love never love you back? Have you ever wondered why some show a girl love, show her how much you care for her but she still never returns their feelings. The more you show her you are seriously in love with her the more she withdrew from you .It's because she has become sure. Sure that you like her, you are no more interesting again. You are like a movie she watched from the end.
so in essence guys should adopt the push- pull method. let her think wat is going on.act interested tuday and disinterested the nxt

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Shaev7(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
She has accepted, just play along with her and be mature. After all, you were friends ever, you only asked for advanced relationship(cordial) so why 'let's just be friends' again? Enjoy your new babe.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by ariesbull: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:

Go and look for money, work and hutsle ...she would throw herself on you

Don't be a lazy youth

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
iLegendd:
I hate seeing these kinds of threads. In fact, this is an opportunity to write short 20 to 40 page book on how to escape this friend zone thing most clueless nice guys get themselves into. Gimme 7 hours and the book will be ready. It will cost 5k, so keep your money ready. Quality secrets is money. Only a fool gives it out for free.
iLegendd is back grin cool
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by adamsbadoo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you are truly upset
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by frankmoney(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dangerousboy:
so in essence guys should adopt the push- pull method. let her think wat is going on.act interested tuday and disinterested the nxt
exactly , it works Everytime
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by wizard01(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
If you can't stand being just friends with her then walk away. It's better than her playing pretend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.