Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (46533 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by XhosaNostra(f): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jayceon:
Hey babes,I just popped in to say to say happy Freedom Day wink smiley

Happy freedom day, skaat kiss

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
emperormossad:

Is this not part of playing 'hard to get'?

Who has time for that?
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by nafama(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oritzy:
hmmmm Friend zone things.
it might not be
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by frankmoney(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
jimfarayola:

I've used this tactic to get many stubborn girls
it always works man
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by emperormossad(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who has time for that?
99% of ladies.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by emperormossad(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
dat playing hard to get in reality is just a fad that girls use in keeping a side guy by the side in case d main boyfriend break their heart. So d time dey forming hard to get dey are having the best time of dhier life with main bae. In any case if d main bae use and dump dem..den they will now say Yes to the side guy on the sidelines who have been asking dem out for weeks and years.

Oohh, now I see.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Coutinho14: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankmoney:
Op let me educate you , Never , I repeat never ask a girl out until you are sure she loves you and by love I mean she is head over heels for you , a woman's brain is wred differently , once she is sure you like her and you have started responding to her green light she shuts you out . She feels there is nothing interesting about you anymore , the best way to get a girl you like is to confuse her perception , act like you like her today , and don't give a damn 2moro and the next few days , she would be totally unsure of her place in your life and would try to win your attention without you even doing anything , why do you think girls fall for guys don't care about them
guy you deserve some Accolade....damn!!

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Diamond23(f): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Frm been just a friend, u will be more dan just a friend. Accept d offer first
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by jonglexer: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.

You're a fibroid in my heart. You can be practically felt. Like weed growing on grass.. You're more or less unwanted .
But uprooting you, it'll leave a huge mark.
On this field that feels it'd be fine without you.
So I watch from a distance, a part of me.
That I know I can leave without but not feel completely whole.
I'm loving a person that I know would never fall in love with me but would find me in a perfect shape of friendship.

You're a fibroid in my heart. Unusual to feel. Which makes it harder to stop touching

Send this to her..... She'd love you forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Yoshy: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.

I asked my friend I loved so much out, she didn't reply and got married 2 months later.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:

U can be a friend to her without being in the friend zone. That shud be ur goal. It's good and very important to be friends bt make sure u don't ever step foot in dat friend zone. If u don't know how to do it better go and learn. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Zealoy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
israelmao:
It could be way not to hurt you in most cases but rarely a way to check you out.
she called me today but I didn't pick up, I don't know weather to return her calls
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by israelmao(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
she called me today but I didn't pick up, I don't know weather to return her calls

Why not return her call?From being platonic friends you two could become lovers.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
na we guys dey use our hand put ourselves for tight corner, I ave learnt that when a lady says don't bother or in a negative dimension that's when we begin pressure tthem for more enquiry at the end of the discovery you might just discover that the issue might be way beyond you.......

@op their is nothing wrong in just being a friend but Neva see it as a privilege, call her once in awhile, chat if necessary but if she doesn't initiate a chat stop chatting her up even in d process of chatting if her response are not interesting just cut It off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by melody91: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Agree to her terms first before you open another thread in four months calling ladies unprintable names. Don't give her any money, so you don't start saying she used you. Apparently, she doesn't love you as much as you do, yet.

Surulere!
oya over to u..let us be fucking each other
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by SoapQueen(f): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
melody91:
oya over to u..let us be fucking each other

Never for the rest of your sexxx starved life say something like this ever again...
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by melody91: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Never for the rest of your sexxx starved life say something like this ever again...
sex starved? when there are plenty olosho's out there...abeggi ansa yes or No..are u interested ? je ka ma do ara waa.
I get money o
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by SoapQueen(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
melody91:
sex starved? when there are plenty olosho's out there...abeggi ansa yes or No..are u interested ? je ka ma do ara waa.
I get money o

This is the last time I'd reply to your mentions. As much I am tempted to insult you for being rude, I will try to keep my cool.

There are so many hungry kids and homeless people out there. Make yourself useful.

To answer your question, NO. Your money means nothing to me, I hustle for mine (some nairalanders are already ordering my soaps). Learn this lesson, you should never have to pay to have your way with a woman.#cheap.

Bye.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Sl2348: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls advice me too, there's this gurl I asked out and she told me to give her some time to think about it. Some days later when we met I asked her if she now has a reply and her answer was that it's in my hands.
I took that as a yes and now see her as my gf. I provided for d things she asked me but this gurl will never come to my house.
Guys, what do you think is wrong so far?
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by MarieSucre(f): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mikaelson21:

It was a shit test from her... She flooded your door step with virtual feelings, to really know if you would start licking her ass, and you did eventually, even in the most embarrassing way by going too far asking her out... You should have just skip that process and start acting as her boyfriend already, asking out put too much constraints and pressure on a potential friendship with a gal...
I will say cut your losses, have the I don't care attitude, take her as if she is just like any other gal you meet everyday, rather still, create a bond with another gal, kill your emotions for her.. Some of this women ain't shit fam

This is why I'm careful not to make long conversations with guys in public or co-workers. If you just say "wow you have a nice shirt one", next thing you know he'll start asking for your number and asking you to his house, if you say no, he'll come on nairaland and Starr typing "She flooded your door step with virtual feelings, to really know if you would start licking her ass".

Too much greeting, they'll catch feelings.
Too much smiling, they'll catch feelings.
Try to be jovial and joke in office, they'll catch feelings.
Lock up and mind your business, they'll catch feelings.

hiaaan Oluwa gba mi ooo
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by MarieSucre(f): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
LieDetector:
Maybe you didn't do much to convince her. I created a similar thread coupla weeks ago and I got some good advice from well doing nairalanders relationship wise. Now this is what you do albeit it's going to be hard for you since you believe you "love" her : stop calling her and never pick her calls. Don't respond to her chats and don't chat her up. If possible, get close to any of her friends(female) and just have fun with her. You'd get to see this same girl that declined you looking for ways to crawl back to you.

If you try that you'll just be digging a pit for yourself. A wise girl will never date a guy who has dome run around with her friends. Why should she trust that you will not continue the same thing when she finally says yes.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Jusome: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
My brother is a soft way to say no so that u won't be offended...I have been in this shoe...only boys play and accept such offer Real man move to another Woman on same page same frequency, wavelength, and amplitude.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Teymanhenry(f): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
with reference to what u said, since she brought herself up to u.. u don't need to stress yourself with d formalities of asking her out just take her out to a place where u can have a little romance with her... surely she won't turn u down .. it always workd fr me
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by AltgrEscWalker: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dude: All you have to do is just use the HARD TO GET technique to get her.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by REX106(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
comshots:
You fit be friends and still dey do the things wey boyfriend and girlfriend dey do.You suppose know say no be all babes dey say i agree.
i concur sir
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Bruemath(m): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2018
I see the point
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by davillian(m): 2:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Zealoy:
Run for your dear life
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Surfboard(m): 2:56am On Apr 28, 2018
thesicilian:
When a lady says let's just be friends to someone who asked her out, it usually means she wants all the benefits of a relationship (money, companionship), without having to open her legs.

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by JERRY1925(m): 4:49am On Apr 28, 2018
so after reading posts..I just decided to drop a little stuff...
now the ball is in ur hands...
so I'll say, we can't really know if the said girl likes u much.
now if you sure she does..but forming let's b friends, go for it...accepting such challenge makes u a free man...staying as a frnd wud help u a lot ..as u uwud b free to express what u really want..without fear...some girl from funny homes really don't like the word b my girlfriend.. they prefer my male friend.. and they love u like u dating...mostly church girls.
now if u confused abt what she feels for u..or u not sure if she's not loving someone else ...I guess she don't love u den..in this case, just try to move on..wait for her to comeback herself ..don't fall for her again...enjoy ur new friendship.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Magicdon(m): 5:23am On Apr 28, 2018
jaxxy:

U can be a friend to her without being in the friend zone. That shud be ur goal. It's good and very important to be friends bt make sure u don't ever step foot in dat friend zone. If u don't know how to do it better go and learn. Lol

Teach him na. Explain to him. Das why he created the thread. He came for your advice and help.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Babaolorioko(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Zealoy:
It is not Love you have for, but a crush. Love is built gradually. My candid advice is that you take it gradually, start as a friend with her and you don't know where it may lead to, there is no harm trying to be friends with her. Your attitude towards her can make her fall in love with you along the line. Good Luck
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Tonytonex(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2018
thesicilian:
When a lady says let's just be friends to someone who asked her out, it usually means she wants all the benefits of a relationship (money, companionship), without having to open her legs.
buh das wickedness nau.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.