Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (46609 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Dangerousboy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankmoney:
exactly , it works Everytime
all right then, am going to give it a try
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by naijjaman(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.

Everything depends on your intention or motive.
Girls who come that way towards men are the best to date.
They are the ones that may eventually fall in love and be very close to you.
I used to accept the challenge to be their friends and get them to fall madly in love with me without knowing when.
My advice: Agree to be her friend first, earn her trust and give her reasons why you are better than anyone she may be messing with cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by NSK4U(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
U should have read meaning into her beguiled message
run for ya life before it's too late
that's d most horrible response a guy/girl could give to their crush
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by odigbosky(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bro as a guy who has been saved by the redeeming grace of free pussy...i advice you to run bro. She wants to milk you and she doesn't want to be committed. There was a time i was in your shoes, bro then a girl turned me down and offered me friendship. i hate being rejected, i left that offer and went after her friend and fvcked her badly. i knew the friend liked me so i just switched.....Trust me most girls can't stand this, i made sure i wired myself into her friends life that whatever she said, had my name in it. Of course both girls weren't talking, but somehow my news always filtered into her ears and i knew it thanks to mediators. Girls are have circles and they talk a lot about so much when they are amongst themselves. Maybe she wanted to spite her friend or so, but she eventually came back to me and even though we didn't date, we just bleeped and everything ended for everybody.
Have done this once, and i ain't saying it is dope but since den i learned a lot about ladies. You should know your best prey from afar...don't worry you will get better as you go after more girls......but for now, just ignore that pussy.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Jethrolite(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Pls guys there's this babe I love so much so I approached her and asked her out but she says let's just be friends that she's not yet ready for Relationship yet, pls guys what do u think I'll say to her cuz I can't stand being just a friend I want to be more than just a friend to her.
This is my specialty - removing a guy from the friend zone into the legbegbe zone where everything goes down. Buy my form N10k from Afribank, Idumota branch.

Seriously, just free that girl she's only being diplomatic she no feel you at all. And talking love the way you are doing, she will look you like a small boy, girls no gba dun small boys.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by joshcurrent(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Are u sure, u have no interior motive
Mm
Still observing de post though
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Dalexicographer(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
rainylad:

..and so what??
And this is none of your business lady... You aren't supposed to be here... This is a thread specifically made for guys... So go find work to do

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
iLegendd:
I hate seeing these kinds of threads. In fact, this is an opportunity to write short 20 to 40 page book on how to escape this friend zone thing most clueless nice guys get themselves into. Gimme 7 hours and the book will be ready. It will cost 5k, so keep your money ready. Quality secrets is money. Only a fool gives it out for free.
biko just give the nigga a little free useful advice b4 he falls preycheesy.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by thesicilian: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
rainylad:

..and so what??
Relationship is a give and take affair, you give the guy what he wants and he gives you what you want.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Kylekent59: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Abeg when she points pizza or shawama just tell her"let us just be hungry". Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by dasparrow: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:

In other words, you are looking for a willing partner to fornicate with. And no you don't love her. You're just looking for a vaginal hole to penetrate so you can empty out your semen overfilled scrotum.

She has made it clear to you that your hard inflated elongated possibly sexually transmitted disease infected dick is not what she needs in her life right now. So respect her wishes and get a life.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by israelmao(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
It could be way not to hurt you in most cases but rarely a way to check you out.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by daresimon(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na so ladies dey friendzone pesin o
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by yemi15(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
LieDetector:
Maybe you didn't do much to convince her. I created a similar thread coupla weeks ago and I got some good advice from well doing nairalanders relationship wise. Now this is what you do albeit it's going to be hard for you since you believe you "love" her : stop calling her and never pick her calls. Don't respond to her chats and don't chat her up. If possible, get close to any of her friends(female) and just have fun with her. You'd get to see this same girl that declined you looking for ways to crawl back to you.

Social proof at work! You learned well! Kudos bro!
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by jimfarayola(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
frankmoney:
Op let me educate you , Never , I repeat never ask a girl out until you are sure she loves you and by love I mean she is head over heels for you , a woman's brain is wred differently , once she is sure you like her and you have started responding to her green light she shuts you out . She feels there is nothing interesting about you anymore , the best way to get a girl you like is to confuse her perception , act like you like her today , and don't give a damn 2moro and the next few days , she would be totally unsure of her place in your life and would try to win your attention without you even doing anything , why do you think girls fall for guys don't care about them

I've used this tactic to get many stubborn girls
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by buoye1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
CSTR1003:
I doubt if there is any guy that has not happened to.

And it is mostly due to these reasons,
(1) She already has someone .
(2) You are not up to her taste and she wants to let you down easily without hurting your feelings .
(3) She is actually not interested in any relationship.
In my own case I suspected it was number 1.
The moment I heard let's just be friends. I smiled and said okay.

I kept my distance and she started asking me why I don't call her anymore.

Can you imagine, why is she asking why you don't call anymore after declining your request
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by EagleEyes001(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
She is not interested in you, she doesn't see you as the type she will date, am quoting from experience. When she sees that person she likes, that am not ready for a relationship will be history. So bro, move on to another gal, and when doing that let her see it. she will get jealous and then be attracted to you. SIMPLE
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by emperormossad(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ensure she's not 'friends' with your wallet.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Questions like this are always interesting & funny, because they show just how different we are as people. Personally, if someone said that to me, my interest in him would quickly drop to zero. I suffer from a chronic condition called, PRIDE.

Why would you still wanna pursue a relationship with someone who only see you as a friend? shocked Screw that "it'll grow into something in time". It's now or never. Who the Bleep wants to be an afterthought?

It's that time again for you to yell, "NEXT!", that's if you respect yourself undecided
Hey babes,I just popped in to say to say happy Freedom Day wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
The poor boy wants to shook!
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by touchplay(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
you fvck up,you see a girl way u lyk,yu run go toast her.Dats old school man.if you see a girl u like,just try be pally with her,show normal care,Buh don't giv too much fvck,if you handsome,neat,got swags,flow nd got doe.with time na she go later toast yu,or giv u daa tyn u dey really find lyk free gift.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by emperormossad(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Questions like this are always interesting & funny, because they show just how different we are as people. Personally, if someone said that to me, my interest in him would quickly drop to zero. I suffer from a chronic condition called, PRIDE.

Why would you still wanna pursue a relationship with someone who only see you as a friend? shocked Screw that "it'll grow into something in time". It's now or never. Who the Bleep wants to be an afterthought?

It's that time again for you to yell, "NEXT!", that's if you respect yourself undecided

Is this not part of playing 'hard to get'?
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jethrolite:
This is my specialty - removing a guy from the friend zone into the legbegbe zone where everything goes down. Buy my form N10k from Afribank, Idumota branch.

Seriously, just free that girl she's only being diplomatic she no feel you at all. And talking love the way you are doing, she will look you like a small boy, girls no gba dun small boys.
true true she no feel d guycheesy. She no wan jus outrightly tell am off so as not to hurt his manly feelings. But from the way op sounds i am sure he will be the type of guy who will still hopefully hang around for years and using money to bribe the girl to change her mindcheesy. Hopefully maybe if d girl main boyfriend break her heart she might give op a chance ..or if na d gboro type of girl she will jus keep op's hope up while whacking all his moneycheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by iLegendd(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
biko just give the nigga a little free useful advice b4 he falls preycheesy.
Omoh! I don't help people for free anymore when it comes to any thing that requires intellect. I can help in other ways sha. U know na.

As I was saying, I never wanted to write this book, but this OP made me to switch on the computer and start typing...I don't like missing opportunities.

The book is ready, but will be made available in 7 days. Below is the cover that was designed 50 minutes ago.

Mr. Op, keep your 5k ready. This book will open your eyes to the real codes of good-bad guys — the alpha males.

Your days of Mr. Nice Guy or let's just be friends is over after reading it. Oya, put a smile on your face and get your MasterCard ready. It sounds like play, but I'm serious. I don't joke with money.

Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
emperormossad:

Is this not part of playing 'hard to get'?
dat playing hard to get in reality is just a fad that girls use in keeping a side guy by the side in case d main boyfriend break their heart. So d time dey forming hard to get dey are having the best time of dhier life with main bae. In any case if d main bae use and dump dem..den they will now say Yes to the side guy on the sidelines who have been asking dem out for weeks and years.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Omoh! I don't help people for free anymore when it comes to any thing that requires intellect. I can help in other ways sha. U know na.

As I was saying, I never wanted to write this book, but this OP made me to switch on the computer and start typing...I don't like missing opportunities.

The book is ready, but will be made available in 7 days. Below is the cover that was designed 50 minutes ago.

Mr. Op, keep your 5k ready. This book will open your eyes to the real codes of good-bad guys — the alpha males.

Your days of Mr. Nice Guy or let's just be friends is over after reading it. Oya, put a smile on your face and get your MasterCard ready. It sounds like play, but I'm serious. I don't joke with money.
oya oo op come an buycheesy
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by escoly(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls. make haste slowly
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Mydazz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
You want to fork her you mean, cos if not you can be friends and still give her all your love minus the fork tho except it's friends with benefits
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Coutinho14: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Zealoy:
Honestly I was not interested in her initially but she started coming close to me infact she was d one that asked for my phone number, she asked me y I don't even notice her whenever she passes by, now I've fallen for her but she......
wtf mate? you shouldn't have given her that much attention let alone asked her out, she prolly needed someone to treat her right without bleeping the nigga....she figured you wouldn't play d hard to get card hence d initial interest in you
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by oblaak(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand Nigerian guys these days.. if a lady says she's not interested in dating you.. take that!
stop disturbing her.. I'm 100% sure you don't love the girl truly, you just wanna fúck her and dump her
Why do you guys always concentrate on 'use and dump her' as if she is the only one that gets used in the end. There's nothing like use and dump dear.
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
thesicilian:
When a lady says let's just be friends to someone who asked her out, it usually means she wants all the benefits of a relationship (money, companionship), without having to open her legs.
Jesus, You can't be an expert in giving relationship advice oooo.... see breakdown shocked
Re: I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends by Jethrolite(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
true true she no feel d guycheesy. She no wan jus outrightly tell am off so as not to hurt his manly feelings. But from the way op sounds i am sure he will be the type of guy who will still hopefully hang around for years and using money to bribe the girl to change her mindcheesy. Hopefully maybe if d girl main boyfriend break her heart she might give op a chance ..or if na d gboro type of girl she will jus keep op's hope up while whacking all his moneycheesy.
Your head de there, you know when they are young no experience and they are very hopeful like person when just finish NYSC de rush design CV, agile de attend interviews, six months later eye go come clear, welcome to Nigeria.

The girl I made this mistake with is married as I write but she still won't let me go, fully fenced in the friend zone, I have not even seen bra colour since I met her 2005 in university but currently I'm like her first love, I know things her husband and numerous boyfriends before him do not know and I avoid meeting her physically now because her husband will feel jealousy he has never felt at how she will be all over me.

That said, the friend zone fence is still highly built around me, she was the one that escaped.

Op doesn't sound like he has the mind because you deal with these type of girls with maturity. What we call positioning in pidgin. The guy gats observe the girl properly, read am like newspaper then position am as needed, if the analysis needs the girl to waka na to discharge am, time no de and life too short.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.