Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage - Culture (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (136509 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2020
macof:

Where are the records of such migration of millions of Egyptians?
migration of millions of Egyptian see how daft you are
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Beyond words, all aspects of living in Yoruba has symmetry with styles and features of life in Afro-Asia.

You dont have to prove anything on the forum. You deposit your theories and hope people with interest will give it a befitting analysis, for and against.

By exploring, you are exhibiting innate capacities of the mind to formulate and concretize what had not before thought possible outside of abstract imagination...and you therefore develop potential to be a teacher and awakener of mankind.

Be confident in yourself, you stand in their way...you control the conversation and the theme. You spike their blood with your novel hypothesis and wide ranging ideas...let them hold you still if they can. They cannot. grin

You are delusional.

All these comradeship proves absolutely nothing. Just a bunch of guys with the same Egyptian (glad it shifted from Hebrew) myths.

If there was a mass migration in the millions, the evidence will be littered all over the trail. It won't result in some conjecture about how present day Yoruba language is related to some ancient Egyptian language with no respect of timelines.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2020
lawani:
I don't agree with many things in the blog but the similarity between kemitic Egyptian and Yoruba languages as highlighted in the paper made me believe the migration story. In the paper, there is a list of hundred words that mean the same thing in Yoruba and kemitic Egyptian.

Present day language to ancient language. Language is not static and changes every 100 years.

Present day Yoruba lexicon compared with alleged Kemet is brain dead
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by lawani: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2020
kayfra:

Present day language to ancient language. Language is not static and changes every 100 years.

Present day Yoruba lexicon compared with alleged Kemet is brain dead
So you think it counts for nothing that over 50percent of our Yoruba vocab originates from kemitic Egyptian?
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2020
lawani:
So you think it counts for nothing that over 50percent of our Yoruba vocab originates from kemitic Egyptian?

And you insert an unfounded percentage? When you are not an Aba or Biafran statistician. Lmao grin

On what basis?
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by lawani: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
kayfra:

And you insert an unfounded percentage? When you are not an Aba or Biafran statistician. Lmao grin

On what basis?
The one hundred words in the paper are just a tip of the ice berg.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
lawani:
The one hundred words in the paper are just a tip of the ice berg.

You derived that from a blog you acknowledged is defective. Interesting grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by lawani: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
kayfra:

You derived that from a blog you acknowledged is defective. Interesting grin
I am not saying it is defective. They did their own work but I don't agree with all their conclusions.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
kayfra:

On what basis?
ibos believe abia is in the bible ibos are the real Hebrew Israelite ,,
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Obalufon:
lmao grin
That Abia governor is using the same logic as most of you. See one word in the bible that is spelled similar to a word from your language and boom! We are from Israel or its us the Bible is talking about
Apparently it's a religion problem

African Christians and Muslims want to be in the bible and quran by all means
Common sense off
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Obalufon:
I am sure the folks running wild and imaginative in this thread believe they are biblical incarnates. No wonder kemet is second language to them.

Let me join in the madness

Iroyin (Yoruba) - News
Roy (Kemet) - Public Service Announcement

We must be Hebrew that lost our ways after the passover and ended up in Ile Ife grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
kayfra:
I am sure the folks running wild and imaginative in this thread believe they arr biblical incarnates. No wonder kemet is second language to them.

Let me join in the madness

Iroyin (Yoruba) - News
Roy (Kemet) - Public Service Announcement

We must be Hebrew last lost our ways after the passover and ended up in Ile Ife grin
you bunch of monkeys go back to your land ..Anything yoruba used to give you head ache.. we are not the same we are different..
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Obalufon:
you bunch of monkeys go back to your land ..Anything yoruba used to give you head ache.. we are not the same we are different..

You must be on the lower left extreme of the Yoruba intelligence bell curve.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2020
kayfra:

You must be on the lower left extreme of the Yoruba intelligence bell curve.
you are at tail end of Bell macof arse ..stupid monkeys .Bleep you all retard ibos. stay off our land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ibos are the true Israelite they came to Nigeria butt naked

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Obalufon:
Ibos are the true Israelite they came to Nigeria butt naked

grin these guys are confused

I thought Yoruba were the Isrealites?
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
macof:

Laughing who said yoruba were Israelite .. i thought you ibos were .. The world know the similarity between Hebrew custom and tradition is so similar to Yoruba from dressing to religion ..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Obalufon:
Laughing who said yoruba were Israelite .. i thought you ibos were .. The world know the similarity between Hebrew custom and tradition is so similar to Yoruba from dressing to religion ..
. Just look at this
I've told you before, you are one big buffoon
Worse than the others sef
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
macof:
. Just look at this
I've told you before, you are one big buffoon
Worse than the others sef
it seems you have no work...talking like person wey dey shit for body.. ..you are not yoruba,, is not my fault you were born into ibo lineage, i know you wish you were yoruba that is why you want to join yoruba with monkey people through Niger congo bantus ...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Obalufon:
it seems you have no work...talking like person wey dey shit for body.. ..you are not yoruba,, is not my fault you were born into ibo lineage, i know you wish you were yoruba that is why you want to join yoruba with monkey people through Niger congo bantus ...
Just look at this compound buffoon

You keep jumping on things and reacting without any idea yet even your ignorance is inconsistent
First Yoruba are Hebrew, Igbo are bantu and have nothing to do with yoruba
Then you change suddenly to Igbo are Israelites (which are Hebrews) to Yoruba are Sudanese, Gambians, Egyptians... Like wtf?!
Now you're back to igbo are bantu

It's quite disturbing because I've never come across someone with this level of intellectual disability
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 1:20am On Mar 28, 2020
macof:

You keep jumping on things and reacting without any idea yet even your ignorance is inconsistent
Then you change suddenly to Igbo are Israelites (which are Hebrews) to Yoruba are Sudanese, Gambians, Egyptians... Like wtf?!

It's quite disturbing because I've never come across someone with this level of intellectual disability
You are a fool if you don't know i'm making mockery of you ibos , your people are claiming Israelite go and disprove their Israelite claim and leave yoruba alone .Your people were .buck-naked people roaming around the forest till we yoruba clothed you people . Try to debunk ibos ISRAELITE claim and leave yoruba out of it Yoruba never come out openly to claim Israelite despite religion and culture similarities .but your people that are nothing but forest ape openly claiming Hebrew Israelite .. i need you to concentrate on your people
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 5:12am On Mar 28, 2020
macof:

Eze macof,
Kedu ka nmma? kedu ka ndu si?
i bughi Yoruba, hapu anyi. Biko nwanne! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Eze macof,
Kedu ka nmma? kedu ka ndu si?
i bughi Yoruba, hapu anyi. Biko nwanne! grin grin

That guy is clever, he's here to consistently jam the frequency of transmission from source (Yoruba traditions) to destination (Yoruba history). It's pure and simple.

He's working so that Yoruba tradition fails to deliver Yoruba history. Then he can be the mouthpiece for all.

He's a chanel connected to a different source other than Yoruba traditions. He has said it, "Lower Guinea" please what's that or how does it correspond to Yoruba history or tradition?

You can't cheat nature by changing VHF to UHF or decode a different frequency other than yours on the broadband or broadcast Chanel you are born into.

But thats what the guy intend to do by being clever, aiming and ready to switch the message that got delivered from an unknown source (his source) to a known destination (Yoruba) at the expense of the people on that natural network.

In communication science, that's called noise or interference. It's impossible for AIT to broadcast NTA on its on Chanel. The guy is trying to be NBC instead.

Our ancestors were modulators. We are demodulators of every modules as natural channels connected to the same network frequency. A strange bedfellow can never connect to this.

The best such can do is to consistently jam the frequency with hateful messages to achieve his aim of discouraging patronage of the messages.

At the end, apathy sets in and he wins.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2020

Kayfra:

Present day Yoruba lexicon compared with alleged Kemet is brain dead.

xibu't uif xjtepo jm uijt?
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
macof:

Ep zpv ibwf uif tprsdf mpx?
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
absoluteSuccess:

That guy is clever, he's here to consistently jam the frequency of transmission from source (Yoruba traditions) to destination (Yoruba history). It's pure and simple.

He's working so that Yoruba tradition fails to deliver Yoruba history. Then he can be the mouthpiece for all.

He's a chanel connected to a different source other than Yoruba traditions. He has said it, "Lower Guinea" please what's that or how does it correspond to Yoruba history or tradition?

You can't cheat nature by changing VHF to UHF or decode a different frequency other than yours on the broadband or broadcast Chanel you are born into.

But thats what the guy intend to do by being clever, aiming and ready to switch the message that got delivered from an unknown source (his source) to a known destination (Yoruba) at the expense of the people on that natural network.

In communication science, that's called noise or interference. It's impossible for AIT to broadcast NTA on its on Chanel. The guy is trying to be NBC instead.

Our ancestors were modulators. We are demodulators of every modules as natural channels connected to the same network frequency. A strange bedfellow can never connect to this.

The best such can do is to consistently jam the frequency with hateful messages to achieve his aim of discouraging patronage of the messages.

At the end, apathy sets in and he wins.

This one doesn't know what lower Guinea is yet quick to jump on my mention of it
Rather than educate yourselves you choose to remain ignorant and silly
You claim here to have Yoruba traditions as your source, yet when Yoruba traditions cannot serve your Hebrew obsession you condemn same traditions

Prof. Eluyemi, Prof Akintoye, Obadio, Elebuibon and several others I have mentioned are unknown sources?? You are not normal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Obalufon:
You are a fool if you don't know i'm making mockery of you ibos , your people are claiming Israelite go and disprove their Israelite claim and leave yoruba alone .Your people were .buck-naked people roaming around the forest till we yoruba clothed you people . Try to debunk ibos ISRAELITE claim and leave yoruba out of it Yoruba never come out openly to claim Israelite despite religion and culture similarities .but your people that are nothing but forest ape openly claiming Hebrew Israelite .. i need you to concentrate on your people

You are making mockery of iidiots claiming Hebrews amongst the igbo, while you claim Hebrew just like them??
grin so are you making mockery of yourself yet? Cus you are just as misguided as those igbos claiming Hebrew

Concentrating on my people is exactly what I'm doing.. And good thing you know that Yoruba people don't take you clowns seriously and your stupid Hebrew claims remain insignificant. And whether you like it or not, that's how it will remain
Igbos are so unfortunate to have allowed the clowns amongst them spread their madness... Same will not happen in my land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
macof:

You are making mockery of iidiots claiming Hebrews amongst the igbo, while you claim Hebrew just like them??
grin so are you making mockery of yourself yet? Cus you are just as misguided as those igbos claiming Hebrew

Concentrating on my people is exactly what I'm doing.. And good thing you know that Yoruba people don't take you clowns seriously and your stupid Hebrew claims remain insignificant. And whether you like it or not, that's how it will remain
Igbos are so unfortunate to have allowed the clowns amongst them spread their madness... Same will not happen in my land
The elders in your family are misguided not me, Yoruba in your dream ..... You nothing but big mouthed ibo man... i've gone through all your post on nairaland .
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Obalufon:
The elders in your family are misguided not me, Yoruba in your dream ..... You nothing but big mouthed ibo man... i've gone through all your post on nairaland .
I don't doubt you've gone through all my posts. All of you do that regularly, You are all Jobless and since you can't defend your claims or discredit the question you must look for ways to try to discredit the questioner
Yet you couldn't find anything that makes me out to be igbo.
Your calling me ibo is just the same way you call the Yoruba Hebrew
Baseless, lacking any evidence, having a conviction before even beginning a research into the matter. (not that you'll even intellectual enough to carry out research on history)

None of you 4 are

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Is the latest strategy to attack anyone pushing back with a coherent response against people that can't decide if they are Israelites, Egyptians or Sudanese as Igbo?

The inferiority complex these folks have is multifaceted
grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
macof:
I don't doubt you've gone through all my posts. All of you do that regularly, You are all Jobless and since you can't defend your claims or discredit the question you must look for ways to try to discredit the questioner
Yet you couldn't find anything that makes me out to be igbo.
Your calling me ibo is just the same way you call the Yoruba Hebrew
Baseless, lacking any evidence, having a conviction before even beginning a research into the matter. (not that you'll even intellectual enough to carry out research on history)

None of you 4 are
what research have you conducted mr man? i know all the bogus Niger congo stuff but i need answers,lot of things about Yoruba that has not been answered.. Yoruba people with different oral history ,oyo history of yoruba is different from ijebu .... yoruba have so many things in comon with hebrew Mr man if you don't know do more research into yoruba religion and custom also hebrew... Essence of having loose fringe garments you think is fashion .We also have history of have great flood and tower of babel .,
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
macof:

How does this address the post? grin another episode
You weren't talking about oduduwa moments ago. Suddenly you start ranting about oduduwa being exclusively Yoruba
Duh! Who said oduduwa was igbo?

Hope you see how keen you were attacking my clear explanation? But you are often dumb in your feedback wherever you are clueless. Insult covers for your limitations.

macof:

Another nonsense.
Even on the issue of tradition of origin
We find similarities driving the conclusion that there is a pattern among Lower Guinean cultures
1. A flooded world. 2. An ancestor coming from the heavens 3. Creation of Dry land by this ancestor 4. The ancestor settling and becoming the father of the nation
This "tradition of origin" is hence "common"

So what exactly is your point with this post?
You just rant without making any real point

Look at how a man claiming others have no methodology compared to him, who was taught "methodology" by his professor cites "sources" to his claim.

This validates my point that the word "methodology" entered your lexicon from this thread in my response to you.

I asked you 7 days ago to cite sources to your claim, today we have this.

macof:

This one doesn't know what lower Guinea is yet quick to jump on my mention of it
Rather than educate yourselves you choose to remain ignorant and silly
You claim here to have Yoruba traditions as your source, yet when Yoruba traditions cannot serve your Hebrew obsession you condemn same traditions

Prof. Eluyemi, Prof Akintoye, Obadio, Elebuibon and several others I have mentioned are unknown sources?? You are not normal

You have to muddle everything together here to be invincible, its the only methodology you know.

But is this the way you were trained to reference source to your claims by your prof?

Kindly point my attention to where I "condemned" Yoruba tradition. Bear in mind that i dont have a mindshare with you.

Be clear as you were in your retrospective piece few days ago, where I "condemned" Yoruba tradition by claiming "ikoko" is identical with "okoro" about 7 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (97) (Reply)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.