Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage - Culture (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (138440 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2020
kayfra:

Oden dato. Wan tan e, oun tan candle

Fake jew man grin

Okay !! Da'to !! gan gan lo wu lo..""Ma dari kan""..Never used the world jew mind you .There is similarity between hebrew religion and yoruba religion if you want to learn you will ask question. but you are so daft , you are ibo man with Eze chima crusade on nairaland""..Awa tan bo gi bo pe gan ..we yield to the wisdom of AGBONMEREGUN ..i'm bona fide Yoruba man...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Where did you post this? I must not have seen it. Your reasoning there does not hold water. If I saw this post when it was first made I would have set you on the right path.

Lagos is the only place Eyo is observed. It has a major and principal Orisha called Adimu. People wrongly call it Adamu Orisa but its true name is Adimu, and is short for Adimula. It was introduced to Lagos from Ibeju by Malaki and Ejilu, brothers to Olugbani, wife of Oba Ado.

Should we say because Eyo is not observed in other Yoruba towns the apparent history of Adimu to Middle East is fake? The cult of Bilikisu Oshugbo is only among the Ijebu, no other Yoruba practice it. Does that negate its ties to Midlle East?

In fact Malaki and Ejilu are the pairs of Malachi and Elijah. Olugbani is Luban (a Semitic female name, the male equivalent is Laban).

These are not coincidences! grin

grin grin what a stupid post

So Malaki and Ejilu who brought Eyo from Ibefun (not ibeju) in the 18th century are Malachi and Elijah from over two thousand years ago in Israel?
Besides Malachi and Elijah lived in different times

What exactly is the problem with you people and why don't you regard timelines at all?
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
macof:

grin grin what a stupid post

So Malaki and Ejilu who brought Eyo from Ibefun (not ibeju) in the 18th century are Malachi and Elijah from over two thousand years ago in Israel?
Besides Malachi and Elijah lived in different times

What exactly is the problem with you people and why don't you regard timelines at all?

I purposely reserved information for follow-up because you are predictive and I already know what to do trap you when I need to.

Oba Ado was an in-law to Malachi and Ejilu. They lived in same time period. Was the Oba the first to bear the name ADO?

How far back can this name be traced in Yoruba antiquity?

Adimula, how far back can the name be traced?
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
macof:

Of course, why would you not have a methodology to arrive at such conclusion?

You want to make historical breakthroughs? Then your work must fulfil historical requirements
You don't get to jump the line by just getting whatever claims you make remain unquestioned
You should be able to defend your claims

Give the characteristics of Babel in the Bible.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I purposely reserved information for follow-up because you are predictive and I already know what to do trap you when I need to.

Oba Ado was an in-law to Malachi and Ejilu. They lived in same time period. Was the Oba the first to bear the name ADO?

How far back can this name be traced in Yoruba antiquity?

Adimula, how far back can the name be traced?
Rather than trying to trap me.
Just act normal for once in your life and defend your claims
Not looking for who to trap, am I really the reason for your claims? Or you have other ulterior motives of making such claims

I have highlighted the problems with your Malaki and Ejilu = Malachi and Elijah claim
Sort the chronological mess your claim will create if taken seriously
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
macof:

You literally have no contribution and knowledge. I'm yet to find one, just one point of fact from you

Is it Magogo is Gog and Magog that is the knowledge I'm using? What nonsense knowledge

While you're at it you could also say Abuja is Abidjan
Damn fools... You are too intellectually lazy that all you do is look at words that look alike with no recourse for meanings or etymology
And that's what you call knowledge? Damn! What a slowpoke

The idea of Kehinde being senior to taye is very different from esau and Jacob
While esau remains senior to Jacob, Jacob only took the blessing of the senior later in life (a Jewish centric narrative, that I'm sure the Edomites would have disagreed)
But Kehinde's seniority in Yorùbá starts from inception, with Taiwo sending Kehinde to go and taste the world

And you call yourself Yoruba but you don't know this? Fake Yoruba

Back up....you deliberately mumbo jumbo everything to distract but it wont work. Focus on language which is the theme here.

The foundation of your Niger-Congo classification is only based on language similarity, nothing else.

We have shown to you a collection of Yoruba words, arts, cult practices, customs, belief system and even oral history and where and how they correspond with Afro-Asia.

Yoruba does not share rites of worship with non-Ife groups in the sub-saharan.

If you know a group that did not come out Ife and we share cults of worship mention them.

Igala and Benin, our immediate neighbours to East have roots in Ife. They both colonized other nativelands to their East and South. In doing so expanded Yoruboid words and world belief to them.

Yoruba is the only State-Rulership that bears Sword, all others carry spears or machette.

Yoruba is the only one with intricate stylings of sacred Crowns.

Yoruba owns Ifa and the donor to other places in which it is found in the Niger-Congo belt.... Any originator of Ifa would have also a similar root history that ties to Afro Asia as Yoruba.

The only place one can find symmetry with Yoruba is AfroAsia. That connection needs to be examined to establish which is first homeland.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Obalufon:

Okay !! Da'to !! gan gan lo wu lo..""Ma dari kan""..Never used the world jew mind you .There is similarity between hebrew religion and yoruba religion if you want to learn you will ask question. but you are so daft , you are ibo man with Eze chima crusade on nairaland""..Awa tan bo gi bo pe gan ..we yield to the wisdom of AGBONMEREGUN ..i'm bona fide Yoruba man...

What a dummy

Mumu man

Similarities aren't causations especially in the realms of religion.

Who asked you if you were a Yoruba man or not. Questioning your own ethnicity all by your own sense of inferiority. Didirin grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
macof:

Rather than trying to trap me.
Just act normal for once in your life and defend your claims
Not looking for who to trap, am I really the reason for your claims? Or you have other ulterior motives of making such claims

I have highlighted the problems with your Malaki and Ejilu = Malachi and Elijah claim
Sort the chronological mess your claim will create if taken seriously

You did not highlight a problem with Malaki and Ejilu. Rather you gave opinion of what you think of my information. You did not say Malaki and Ejilu are not Semitic.....you only pointed out that the characters are disconnected in time period. I know that!

So answer the question on Oba Ado. Was he the first bearer of that name?

Ad is the prefix for Ade, Ado, Adimula.

This Ad denotes sacredness.

Other people have native customs and practices that is secular from their worship and spirituality. Thus they have schedule for time with God.

Yoruba is not like that. We practice custom and spirituality as one interwoven obligation.

Thus we accept sacredness into every aspect of living.

Ad is semitic
Al is semitic
Ak is semitic
If is semitic (Eph)

There are words we still have in Yoruba that the Semites have lost. There are also words and names which are still in use in both. Similarly words exist with them that we no longer have.

Name attributes beginning in AD, AL, AK...and so on is still very prominent with us but not with them. We have help with Oriki. The Oriki has helped tremendously in preserving Yoruba words.

So Oba Ado's name can be traced back centuries into Afro Asia. He is not the same as Ad, the historical Canaanite, progenitor of the Arabs but his name is an adoption from that ancestral back-link.

Can you now understand how Malaki and Ejilu have back-link to Malachi and Elijah?

King Mohammed of Morrocco is not Prophet Muhammed but he was given the name for its sacred attribute. He could not be named Muhammed if he was Christian.

Oba Ado was baptized (so to speak) in that name because it has ancestral connection and meaning. Malaki and Ejilu were baptized so because there is a spiritual dimension in ancestry.

Those who practice the cult of Ifa go with Ifa prefix for attribute. Those who practice Oshun go with it as prefix.

The Malachi and Elijah in Bible had a cult. Those who come after and in remote times and practice the cult named their children after those ancestors.

Malaki and Ejilu lived before British conquest and before fulani jihad, if it wasn't for oral history and knowledge in the race how could all three - malaki, ejilu, olugbani, have names with cognates in semitic?

How do we explain the conjoined? -
Adimu and Adam
Ife and Eve
Ad and Ado
Isokun and Isaak
Dawuda and David
Apata and Peter
Malaki and Malachi
Ejilu and Elijah
Bilikisu and Balqis
.....and many more

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
kayfra:

What a dummy

Mumu man

Similarities aren't causations especially in the realms of religion.

Who asked you if you were a Yoruba man or not. Questioning your own ethnicity all by your own sense of inferiority. Didirin grin
okay
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2020
I have endorsed this message!

absolutesuccess
.....add Ogogo-Magogo to the list. Ado. Ijesha. Respectively Gog & Magog, Ad, Gersham. Teach him what he does not know.

There are over a hundred place names in Yorubaland that are replications of place names in Afro-Asia. Some places have been lost sef due to wars in Yorubaland and sacking of towns.

Yes boss, Ogogo Magogo is Og and Magog.

But there are just some intriguing part to the term from the plain of Jezreel, (present day Tell Al Mustekeen) that if carefully viewed will betray further understanding.

Igodomigodo is of the same antiquity as this, meanwhile its the same root word for Megiddo, majidun, magodo, adjido: adjido means ajido "root [or source] of the progenitor:

Everyone connected to this grid in antiquity had a memorial stuck in their language. The phrase "obo l'Agido" shows that the Yoruba was conversant with Agido, her word for Megiddo.

They all have their variant of the place name. Many decisive war has been fought at this place. Hence it is metaphorical for the war of "Ha Magedon" that the Bible talked about.

The place so called is the plain of jezreel and whoever control the place had the cananland. Thus has been the fate from the invasion of Pharaoh Tutmose till WWII.

Igodomigodo

Another medley in the same family of "antique transliteration" is Igodomigodo: the Yoruba cannot say "igodomigodo", but they have a splinter, Igando.

Like you have it in majidun and magodo targeting the same source, Igando and Ogodo or magodo forms the contraption "igando-omo-igando".

Thats the hidden meaning of the term igodomigodo. The languages of this people holds clues and were connected in antiquity. But whats the historical value of this?

The implication of this terminology is that the Bini were first ruled by 'marine chieftains, sons of marine chieftains' when they were not yet a formidable people.

To verify this in the Bible, Edom married two wives, both Hittites. He was marrying into an established tribe as an individual. These were Canaanites, kindred with the Horites who controlled Jerusalem at a point in time.

And like the horite, the Hittite empire spread from Ugarit to Hebron as its flanks. They were seafarers. Thus the appellation, Oga odo, omo Oga Odo. This is validated in

"Jaka ara weme omoba tente lori omi"

They were original dwellers of mount seir, with the Horites. But the Hittites came from Ugarit where they have their capital city. The middle East was being contested for by all comers.

While the Hebrew family split, Israel was in Egypt, according to hebrew scriptures, Canaan empire was dwindling and Seir (Edom) was becoming a citadel 400 years after the patriarchs.

The original population overthrown or assimilated by Edom were the horites, the Hittites or the sea people, the kindred of the Phoenicians of Canaan at the fall of Canaan probably as a result of incessant attacks by the newcomers, the Hapiru.

Likewise the Yoruba also returned and conquered Qeltu and that became part of their allotment. Thus the emigrated Yoruba brought this place names with them.

The original inhabitants will definitely tilt towards being Yoruba protectorate but still revived or invoke their old identity like obalufon said, religion is part of the evolution of a people. An Ijebu song says

Orisa Ijebu o e
Orisa Ijebu o e
Orisa ijebu wagbewa nija o
Aye le orisa jebu wagbewa nija o.

When the going gets perplexing, people invoke their ancestry, that's spiritual. They should have invoke East Africa spring of mankind as the salvation of their society when threatened by extinction.

Better still they ought to invoke their source as perpetual place names. This will make scientific claims originating with origin of species an absolute history of mankind.

Rather, certain things worth putting in perpetuity, that the Yoruba ancestors did repeating place names, and we know its worth today. "Perpetual" in Yoruba is "atiran de iran".

Generation to generation.

On a lighter mood you accept the white man's history at your own risk. Is it not the folk tradition of the Yoruba slaves that somebody transformed to the origin of species?

It is said that all animals converged and had a meeting, that they cannot continued to be haunted by sons of men and they took their plea to the Creator.

Now God gave them the opportunity to all became human, but out of excitement, they missed their chance and remained as beasts perpetually.

Obo, monkey got faster jumping from tree to tree to where they had the elixir that will change their looks before any other animal. He was about settling down to the ritual when the rest of the animals arrived.

Alas they broke the pot in the stampede that ensued and monkey could only get as close to man as it is today. This is Yoruba folklore, buy that as origin of species at your own risk.

We are being sold our own folklore in the guise of science by the late comers.

Eku igbele o.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2020

Metaphysical

Macof is using our contribution and knowledge to equip his learning. We should be proud that we are his teachers.

Definitely. He's a social media influencer that's met his Waterloo trying to subvert tradition and promote the new world order.

But we've exposed his antics.

All he can do now as ever has became predictable. Smokescreen, insults, lies (claiming one has said what one had no idea one ever said it), until now, no remarkable idea trace back to him.

Can you remember any impressive claim made by him? Thats why I said he has nothing to lose, making claims he cannot support with references. His points are not preemptive but "brutal rebuttal".

There was a post here about twins in Yorubaland and the rite of Kehinde holding seniority to Taiye and how this custom has root to Isaac's twins, Esau and Jacob.

He read it and jumped out to contest it. He said its a crap, nothing at all connects Yoruba twins to Isaac's twins.

To back his argument he gave us twins oriki - Ejire ara Isokun! It had to be pointed to him that the "Isokun" in the oriki is of course "Isaak".

I know about the thread created to shadow this particular thread, even on it someone opposing Isokun as Isaac went to convert the dream of Cesar into Yoruba tradition of Ile- double standard!

He's restated on this page the same point that the Yoruba twins were designated taiwo and kehinde from the womb. When Isaac twins were rumbling in the womb, the mother was fearful and they made enquiry.

That was when she knew what was happening and it was said two people compete in her womb and the first shall be stronger than the last. Was that not when both twins were there in the womb?

His knowledge base is shallow and what he brings here are data collected from elsewhere, they are not self-inspiration. What he learns from us he deposits elsewhere.

True, hence my claim that our guy is clever but not brilliant. Example was when he claimed the Jews do not believe in Bible as proper history (because he did not believe Yoruba tradition as proper history too, hence his competition).

Then how does the Jews that does not believe the Bible as proper history fought for Jerusalem afterwards the holocaust? Where else is the proof of ownership outside the bible?

How do they make aliyah based on hogwash?

You will know he had visited some sites for info, assimilated some sketches base on mindshare and leave you to go figure, where he failed is not knowing the Jews that does not "agree" with the Bible.

Baruch Espinoza
Sigmund Freud
Karl Marx
Albert Einstein.

Some of us author or contribute materials to writers and researchers, therefore we cannot give full list of what we know here. We can list a hundred place names and present artwork in Yorubaland that are precise match to places in Afro-Asia and culture.

What we call Agbada in Yorubaland is an ancient style of clothing that has not changed as much for centuries and has remained in the Semitic culture till today and called "Abaya".
Agbada - Abaya - Cloak.
Tobi - Thobe - Garment
Bante - Pant

Let's complete our task on this thread and make it live up to the title. I will do that shortly so that ideas that are meant to be shared publicly can be, to the glory of God and further knowledge of man.

You can share other info you feel like at your disposal. We learn everyday. I will give some biblical angle to the Eletu Iwase oriki.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
absoluteSuccess:

But there are just some intriguing part to the term from the plain of Jezreel, (present day Tell Al Mustekeen) that if carefully viewed will betray further understanding.

Igodomigodo is of the same antiquity as this, meanwhile its the same root word for Megiddo, majidun, magodo, adjido: adjido means ajido "root [or source] of the progenitor:

Everyone connected to this grid in antiquity had a memorial stuck in their language. The phrase "obo l'Agido" shows that the Yoruba was conversant with Agido, her word for Megiddo.

They all have their variant of the place name. Many decisive war has been fought at this place. Hence it is metaphorical for the war of "Ha Magedon" that the Bible talked about.

The place so called is the plain of jezreel and whoever control the place had the cananland. Thus has been the fate from the invasion of Pharaoh Tutmose till WWII.

Igodomigodo

Another medley in the same family of "antique transliteration" is Igodomigodo: the Yoruba cannot say "igodomigodo", but they have a splinter, Igando.

Like you have it in majidun and magodo targeting the same source, Igando and Ogodo or magodo forms the contraption "igando-omo-igando".

Thats the hidden meaning of the term igodomigodo. The languages of this people holds clues and were connected in antiquity. But whats the historical value of this?

The implication of this terminology is that the Bini were first ruled by 'marine chieftains, sons of marine chieftains' when they were not yet a formidable people.

To verify this in the Bible, Edom married two wives, both Hittites. He was marrying into an established tribe as an individual. These were Canaanites, kindred with the Horites who controlled Jerusalem at a point in time.

And like the horite, the Hittite empire spread from Ugarit to Hebron as its flanks. They were seafarers. Thus the appellation, Oga odo, omo Oga Odo. This is validated in

They were original dwellers of mount seir, with the Horites. But the Hittites came from Ugarit where they have their capital city. The middle East was being contested for by all comers.

While the Hebrew family split, Israel was in Egypt, according to hebrew scriptures, Canaan empire was dwindling and Seir (Edom) was becoming a citadel 400 years after the patriarchs.

The original population overthrown or assimilated by Edom were the horites, the Hittites or the sea people, the kindred of the Phoenicians of Canaan at the fall of Canaan probably as a result of incessant attacks by the newcomers, the Hapiru.

Likewise the Yoruba also returned and conquered Qeltu and that became part of their allotment. Thus the emigrated Yoruba brought this place names with them.

The original inhabitants will definitely tilt towards being Yoruba protectorate but still revived or invoke their old identity like obalufon said, religion is part of the evolution of a people. An Ijebu song says

Orisa Ijebu o e
Orisa Ijebu o e

When the going gets perplexing, people invoke their ancestry, that's spiritual. They should have invoke East Africa spring of mankind as the salvation of their society when threatened by extinction.

Better still they ought to invoke their source as perpetual place names. This will make scientific claims originating with origin of species an absolute history of mankind.

Rather, certain things worth putting in perpetuity, that the Yoruba ancestors did repeating place names, and we know its worth today. "Perpetual" in Yoruba is "atiran de iran".

On a lighter mood you accept the white man's history at your own risk. Is it not the folk tradition of the Yoruba slaves that somebody transformed to the origin of species?

It is said that all animals converged and had a meeting, that they cannot continued to be haunted by sons of men and they took their plea to the Creator.

Now God gave them the opportunity to all became human, but out of excitement, they missed their chance and remained as beasts perpetually.

Obo, monkey got faster jumping from tree to tree to where they had the elixir that will change their looks before any other animal. He was about settling down to the ritual when the rest of the animals arrived.

Alas they broke the pot in the stampede that ensued and monkey could only get as close to man as it is today. This is Yoruba folklore, buy that as origin of species at your own risk.

Eku igbele o.

E ku insanity o

Ogun wo san arun yin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2020
kayfra:

E ku insanity o

Ogun wo san arun yin

LOL.

Very hard, fake Yoruba.

Ihumadinuoju, aka Olaochi.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
absoluteSuccess:

Igodomigodo

Orisa Ijebu o e
Orisa Ijebu o e

Eku igbele o.

You have an excellent insight and capacity to expand a little knowledge into all its related outstretched points and thus build a web of information reaching far beyond and giving to that knowledge a refinement and richness not previously imagined.

This post is wonderful, Im seeing the relatedness of go-ma-go-do for the first time and it sits well.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

You have an excellent insight and capacity to expand a little knowledge into all its related outstretched points and thus build a web of information reaching far beyond and giving to that knowledge a refinement and richness not previously imagined.

This post is wonderful, Im seeing the relatedness of go-ma-go-do for the first time and it sits well.

God bless you!

Translation to the sane people amongst us.

You are creative and can pull sh!t out of your a$$ grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
kayfra:

That you have 'sane people' regularly conjured up in your mind is classic. It's the evidence of the most important issues at the core of your existence.

When you claimed language changes every 100 years, then by implication, three generation of the same people should speak mutually unintelligible languages. Is that scientific?

I asked for real life examples, you claimed change is not neccessrily up to 180°. Is such 'train of thought' a proof of sanity? Just asking to know, oga sane Igbo boy.

I bet you are clueless of scientific metrics. When you came up with a measure, you are already drawing up a Cartesian graph with such figure as yours.

We can plot your given data on an x and y axis with your 100 years as gradients of change. But you have no clue to your claim. It's drawn from the a.ss.

Prodded further, <180° pop up. This on a pie chart shows you lack cognition for mathematical principles. 180° appears to you as 360°. That, you failed to see.

You are the true definition of dummy, you employed software that helps you speak Yoruba, one of such murdered the input and you don't know where you err.

Did you see that? You are not what you think you are, but what you "think", you are.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
absoluteSuccess:

That you have 'sane people' regularly conjured up in your mind is classic. It's the evidence of the most important issues at the core of your existence.

When you claimed language changes every 100 years, then by implication, three generation of the same people should speak mutually unintelligible languages. Is that scientific?

I asked for real life examples, you claimed change is not neccessrily up to 180°. Is such 'train of thought' a proof of sanity? Just asking to know, oga sane Igbo boy.

I bet you are clueless of scientific metrics. When you came up with a measure, you are already drawing up a Cartesian graph with such figure as yours.

We can plot your given data on an x and y axis with your 100 years as gradients of change. But you have no clue to your claim. It's drawn from the a.ss.

Prodded further, <180° pop up. This on a pie chart shows you lack cognition for mathematical principles. 180° appears to you as 360°. That, you failed to see.

You are the true definition of dummy, you employed software that helps you speak Yoruba, one of such murdered the input and you don't know where you err.

Did you see that? You are not what you think you are, but what you "think", you are.

This is rich for someone that classifies change as absolute.

Hebrew agba e la o

I sh!t on this pathetic thread grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
kayfra:

This is rich for someone that classifies change as absolute.

Hebrew agba e la o

I sh!t on this pathetic thread grin

You are a fish in your water. I am to blame for whatever "change" means to you. Your ignorance are mine.

You can never give what you don't have, hence the shït in you follow you everywhere you go as often. It's all you have.

You are indeed sane.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
absoluteSuccess:

You are a fish in your water. I am to blame for whatever "change" means to you. Your ignorance are mine.

You can never give what you don't have, hence the shït in you follow you everywhere you go as often. It's all you have.

You are indeed sane.

What's your Hebrew name? I'll name you Shakhor grin

Shakhor is Hebrew
Shako is Yoruba

I just gave you yet another brilliant connection we have to the jews

Lmao

Awon asinwin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
kayfra:

What's your Hebrew name? I'll name you Shakhor grin

Shakhor is Hebrew
Shako is Yoruba

I just gave you yet another brilliant connection we have to the jews

Lmao

Awon asinwin

What's your Niger Congo name? Igbo boy?

Insult is your clever deflection from points that exposes you as a man of primary school level of intelligence struggling to proof points beyond his intellectual capacity or destroy it altogether.

You can never say more than this. It's all you know how to say to wade through. Bullying is what you do best.

I throw Cartesian graph and pie chart to you and you called it rich, wow. That shows the shït in your head. I'm sure you are Peter Pan, with a primary school capacity for scientific observation and inference.

I said change is absolute and you infer it as error. Change is absolute, change is constant.

Your personal choices are void of your personal understanding. Yet you know how to mock inputs from someone that can plot your graph. A fool claiming to be clever.

We don't operate at the same level. Keep playing in the mud with your imagination. Knowledge elude you, this childish game substitute for your stunted intelligence.

cheesy
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2020
absoluteSuccess:

What's your Niger Congo name? Igbo boy?

Insult is your clever deflection from points that exposes you as a man of primary school level of intelligence struggling to proof points beyond his intellectual capacity or destroy it altogether.

You can never say more than this. It's all you know how to say to wade through. Bullying is what you do best.

I throw Cartesian graph and pie chart to you and you called it rich, wow. That shows the shït in your head. I'm sure you are Peter Pan, with a primary school capacity for scientific observation and inference.

I said change is absolute and you infer it as error. Change is absolute, change is constant.

Your personal choices are void of your personal understanding. Yet you know how to mock inputs from someone that can plot your graph. A fool claiming to be clever.

We don't operate at the same level. Keep playing in the mud with your imagination. Knowledge elude you, this childish game substitute for your stunted intelligence.

cheesy
grin grin the irony
Everyone with a sound mind can see you are the one using imagination, there's no knowledge coming from you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
macof:
grin grin the irony
Everyone with a sound mind can see you are the one using imagination, there's no knowledge coming from you

Bro, example is better than precepts.

In other words...

"Imagination is greater than knowledge"

Albert Einstein.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
absoluteSuccess:

Bro, example is better than precepts.

In other words...

"Imagination is greater than knowledge"

Albert Einstein.

Not with historical research

And btw, if you believe what you just wrote to be true then why say Kayfra uses his imagination and not knowledge
My point was that your previous post was ironic and hypocritical
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
macof:

And btw, if you believe what you just wrote to be true then why say Kayfra uses his imagination and not knowledge

The irony flies over his head. Maybe he is observing shabbat or his head is still buried in his a$$ seeking inspiration for yet another flimsy linguistic connection grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kayfra,
You can go through this entire thread and will see all kinds of jabs back and forth. Please lets keep responses clean and respectful. Jabs are ok but no curses and demeaning words or use of vulgar.

We are all still brothers, even if you are yanminri and im yoruba.

...or maybe Im sabaruma. grin grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Kayfra,
You can go through this entire thread and will see all kinds of jabs back and forth. Please lets keep responses clean and respectful. Jabs are ok but no curses and demeaning words or use of vulgar.

We are all still brothers, even if you are yanminri and im yoruba.

...or maybe Im sabaruma. grin grin

You are מטומטם grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
kayfra:

You are מטומטם grin

I am Rabbi Metaphysical
Consider its cognate with Yoruba..

I am Araba Metaphysical.

Yoruba is Canaanite!
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
kayfra:

The irony flies over his head. Maybe he is observing shabbat or his head is still buried in his a$$ seeking inspiration for yet another flimsy linguistic connection grin cheesy

You only have sufficient insult to offer. Knowledge eludes you.

macof:

Bro, what's the value of his submition to better understand the Yoruba history? Who was shakor/shako in history?

Is shako part of the oriki Lamurudu you seek? Now you have it bro.

Since you know his submition is based on knowledge, the irony is that it helps you understand my point all along.

If you fail to agree with me all along, now that your brother is seeing in my way based on superior knowledge, go with him.

cheesy
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I am Rabbi Metaphysical
Consider its cognate with Yoruba..

I am Araba Metaphysical.

Yoruba is Canaanite!

Refuah Sheleimah grin

Orunmila of Ramallah awo e san grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
kayfra:

Kayfra,
I didnt even see this. Are you serious?

Pal, stop objecting for sake of scoring points. You can never break that word group down into its multiple components the way he did.

If you have no dignified input to give then kindly skip.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by MetaPhysical: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Macof,
Come and take ya village Igwe comot for here naa! He is messing up big time!! angry
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by kayfra: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Macof,
Come and take ya village Igwe comot for here naa! He is messing up big time!! angry

Going nowhere grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (97) (Reply)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.