Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage - Culture (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (137970 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
macof:

grin grin grin grin clown. I have said it severally that your command of the Yoruba language is poor. You cannot identify different tones because you don't think like a Yoruba, you think like a middle eastern peasant. You are a lost soul, far far gone

Ojo nro: do do mi do
Serenuule: remimiremi
Mawonu ojo: miremidodo
Ki asore: mireredore
Mabaa tutu: midoredo
Kiotutu: midoredo
Mabaa mu e. Midoredo

It is "Ẹba yìí rọ̀" Like "Ẹja Arọ̀"

You are consulting, and that keep exposing you as non native speaker but someone working with the print code. You can check what print code is from Google.

It's because the Yoruba often sees black fish washed up in erosion afterwards rainfall that they said "Orun l'eja ti wa s'aye". Nitori o seese ki a lero tabi sakawe pe nse ni eja nro bo bi ojo.

Then Òjò ń rọ like Atẹ̀wọ̀nrọ Your attempt to place the two words as one and the same falls on its face immediately

Professor, @the bolded, this is the meaning of ambiguity. I never "attempted", it's the nature of the word in question. Didn't you claim wither is part of the meaning of ro? Doesn't eja aro close to rain falling than to withering?

Orun l'eja ti wa saye, Ela ro wa. I've given you this instance before. Compare ideas that are similar.

you look for other examples but even with these 4 examples it's clear that the word that goes with "Òjò" (rain) is the same word in "Atewonro/Ateworo" which is different from that which goes with "soft eba" grin

Professor, you are the one who sourced for wither and soft after I gave you the instance of eba riro. Now you choose wither instead of fall that's your target. I didn't make the choice for you.

This foolish fraud wants me to believe that it is "rain is softening" grin grin instead of "rain is falling"

Gosh, what has stucked to this guy's brain? Do I have to want you belief the language you claim to speak and are familiar with it's principles?
Can't you make the right choice of the options you offer? Should language not be conventional and and easy to understand and agreeable between two adult speakers of the language?

Falling and softening have the same diacritic, softening "ro"/do/ and falling /do/. On the other hand, withering have a different diacritic, ro, /re/ as in aro, crippled.

And you can't claim "ro" ero when what you stand for is ro, soft. I'm helping you, cause if ro is your new twist, you are welcome to ro as bend, as in Ilorin.

This fool is so bad at Yoruba language but never brave enough to admit his limitations, instead resorting to guess work from his imagination and stubbornly claiming his wrong interpretation is right.

I am so bad, but I gave you four options to the ones you offer, I am so bad, I gave you enough examples, you are so good you can't see your mistakes. You are so good, you are stuck.

You are so good, you contradict yourself continually. You are so good you don't have the name of the publisher of Yoruba books of the last two decades, you are so good you can't recite any rhyme about the rain in Yoruba.

I won't bother on this topic again, go and learn how to differentiate Ẹ̀wọ̀n from Ewọ and Rọ from Rọ̀

Better not run away after exposing yourself as a great fool. Explain before you do your insult. You have a lifetime to do that.

At least your life is built for the destruction of others better than you. It's the personality flaw that strengthens your genus.

Empty barrel with the loudest noise.

I believe you are still consulting widely for "Lati orun ni Oodua ro wa"? Keep searching, you will find the standard answer to your strange Anglo Yoruba dialect.

Here you don't speak a simple Yoruba if you get it wrong with Ojo n ro, and act braggadocio about it. You are the greatest fool that ever lived.

You have blown your cover.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
16 Different shades of Ro

Ro, ero machine, craft. Agbele ro.

Ro, crippled ao ni ro lapa tabi lese.

Ro, transfer water from place to place.

Ro, aro, cling: a ro dede ma ja.

Ro, rush, ogoro eniyan maa n ro giiri ni ojo-aje ni ilu eko.

Ro, bottled: alufa ro omi si inu age.

Ro, recount: ala kii b'omo leru ko ma lee ro.

Ro, bend, ro sibi imuko lainidi

Ro, twist, akii le ekute ile eni ka fapa da/ro.

Ro, soft: ise to ro bi eba ni omo ole nfe.

Ro, substitutes: emi o laaro.

Ro, appease: abeyin a ro yin

Ro, tough, iyan naa ro, robiyan.

Ro, interpret: a ro waasi

Ro, famished: ebi, amuni ro kale bi efo

Ro, swag: oun da bi edun on ro bi owe

Ro, runaway, mo gbe ro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2020
There's no need to repeat ro for rain when it's the same example for ro, softening. However, it's in a class of it's own, meaning ro, like you have it in iro, an ancient Awori station on their way to the present homeland.

Iro is popular for eja aro. Nevertheless, interpretation is the prime revealer of secrets as it has played out in the above in the last page and beyond between me and my humiliator friend.

I didn't bring too much to the table at first because the opponent have taken the bait and the weasel word have him confused already. Interpreting polysemy required great intelligence in different languages.

Òjò nro

This phrase help us understand the more Yoruba verbal reasoning. We can take it at face value that it means rain is falling. But that to a linguist is just the beginning of the process. In actual sense, the phrase hold more than the apparent.

Indeed, the phrase is saying "rain is pouring" to a beginner, the rain is softening to a bit educated and then the rain (leakage) is softening to the truly versatile interpretation. Jo in Yoruba is leak, ojo is "that which leaks".

When the cloud leaks

Whoever coined Ojo for the rain understood the water circle. The Yoruba wordsmiths of old were men of great learning, and their works are better appreciated irrespective of what the "Kwa merchant" like it to be: kwa business.

First, we have "alo ramirami laari, enikan kii rabo e". That's scientific statement, water either evaporate or percolates, it never comes back in the same gaseous state it went. one goes to the depth of the layers of the water table and the other, up to the atmosphere.

Next the water starts to accumulate in their gaseous state for the raining season. And during this period, what the Yoruba says can better be understood.

When the wet cloud begin to gather, the Yoruba says "ojo ti n ró", meaning, it's getting cloudy. But their word for cloudy is the word for condensing. Hence the rain clouds rocks against each other and team up for the process.

Thus, the eventual rainfall is not falling of the cloud in Yoruba, but "softening of the leak prone". It's thus a physical reaction as you have it in chemistry, with water changing it's gaseous state for the liquid state by softening.

The Yoruba language is the works of some informed scholars. I may not know if the same principles obtain in all language I don't understand, but for the Yoruba, I can vouch for it's scientific orientation.

Aku ojumo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Alo Lami Lami la n ri, enikan o ki n ri abo e''...Water Skeeter" Lami Lami " flow through the stream on the course of water flow never flow back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lami lami is an insect, ramirami is Rami Rami. In a way, we settle for the interpretation of least resistance. We love to settle for the less that we can deal with.

If lamilami is water Skeeter, it means ramirami is wrong, yet that's what we've been hearing from ages until the age of corrections.

Is it that our fathers are not really capable of thinking scientific for once? No, the truth is, the folks that improvise for lamilami failed to understand ramirami.

False etymology is real.

Because of this, they switched off the actual phrase for the one they can grapple with, lamilami. Meanwhile, it's ramirami originally.

But the point is, how do you know if this present sight is the to or fro of lamilami's itinerants? You can't really say, so why make it a conclusion?

Ogbara: erosion, flood.
O gba ra, channel for dispersal/disappearance.

Ogba: receptor
Ra, disappearance.

Evaporation and percolation are two of the three examples of channels of surface water disappearance. It could be "erosion", simple and straightforward.

But ogbara has semantic meaning.

A historical word is not to be changed, replaced but studied and understood with similar or related examples..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
absoluteSuccess:
Lami lami is an insect, ramirami is Rami Rami. In a way, we settle for the interpretation of least resistance. We love to settle for the less that we can deal with.

If lamilami is water Skeeter, it means ramirami is wrong, yet that's what we've been hearing from ages until the age of corrections.

Is it that our fathers are not really capable of thinking scientific for once? No, the truth is, the folks that improvise for lamilami failed to understand ramirami.

False etymology is real.

Because of this, they switched off the actual phrase for the one they can grapple with, lamilami. Meanwhile, it's ramirami originally.

But the point is, how do you know if this present sight is the to or fro of lamilami's itinerants? You can't really say, so why make it a conclusion?

Ogbara: erosion, flood.
O gba ra, channel for dispersal/disappearance.

Ogba: receptor
Ra, disappearance.

Evaporation and percolation are two of the three examples of channels of surface water disappearance. It could be "erosion", simple and straightforward.

But ogbara has semantic meaning.

A historical word is not to be changed, replaced but studied and understood with similar or related examples..
Wow !!! Rami Rami could be equally right ..
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Obalufon:
Wow !!! Rami Rami could be equally right ..

Big brother I know, but I have had the argument elsewhere before on this same Rami Rami and lamilami, so I'm not really, particular about your input but the anonymous source of the opinion.

The input is a weasel word: it's the kind of falsification test that must be hauled at whatever we want to claim as the truth. No sentiment and no holds barred. Whatever happens?

If it stands afterwards, I believe we have a break, and that can tell us how to approach the next interpretation. We are sure of what is constant and what is variable, our findings become established.

Untested idea is a useless dogma. It has no interaction with the rest of the cognates in the environment of its location. So, the idea of Rami Rami and lamilami are true cognates but false friends.

Scientifically, the Law of causality now applies: the motion is, (1) how long has the first idea been in circulation and (2) how recent is the recent interpretation? We don't know which is right but one seems older.

By the Law of Causality, the older, wrong entry is the "true cause" of the "effectual" right interpretation that is the recent entry.

If something is not wrong with the "true meaning" of the true cause, we won't have the recent "right" meaning. The Law of Causality applies that Rami Rami caused lamilami reinterpretation.

Ateworo: special relativity theory

In the same vein, ateworo caused the myth of the descending Oduduwa. No way to access the original meaning, and we settle for the satellite interpretation. The truth have been altered.

Like we have in the Law of Causality, Oduduwa is a ghost if we're to believe in the myth of the descent. It's an effect without cause. What caused Oduduwa to descend from the sky?

We're in the realm of reality now, then we can study other option, which is to revisit the same phrase with it's relative cognates within the language of its location.

Where special relativity theory applies is that, there should be another observer of the same event with the same speed as the first, but different or special entry: i.e. Olofin to ateworo.

There will be no change in the order of the event

This makes sense. Ayinike Ati Ayinipada. But if there should be a change, that's a challenge, the challenger must equally offer "cause" for whatever theory on the old phrase. And that's scientific research methodology.

Tikobaai se, ise kii dede se, that's the summary of the Law of Causality.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by PastorAIO: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Obalufon:
Ibos are hybrid of monkey and human according to Yoruba history .My ancestors were always distinguishing themselves from their humoind neighbors even Hausa and Fulani are not considered as human being by my forefathers not to talk of Ibos monkey ... Yoruda adage says Gambari pa Fulani ko ni ejo ni nu eranko ati eranko lon' jo pa arawon je"" Gambari kill Fulanis means nothing both are animals killing themselves

Hello Mr Nazi-Yoruba! So did your ancestors learn Irunmale veneration from monkeys. Did you know that one of the biggest cults in Ife is Olokun?

Ask yourself, where did Olokun veneration come from? Where is Olokun situated today?

If the research is too big for your peanut brain let me spoon feed you. Olokun comes from the Ibo people of the delta region. Oyinbo call her River Ethiope just like they call Oya River Niger. The people that are original owners of the cult call her Onoku. It was the Benin people that brought her worship to Ife.

Till tomorrow when they want to call on Olokun in Ife they use Edo language.

Now entertain us and tell us how the etymology of Olokun really comes Hebrew ARabic or something stupid like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Do9k4t2h0
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2020
PastorAIO:

Hello Mr Nazi-Yoruba! So did your ancestors learn Irunmale veneration from monkeys. Did you know that one of the biggest cults in Ife is Olokun?

Ask yourself, where did Olokun veneration come from? Where is Olokun situated today?

If the research is too big for your peanut brain let me spoon feed you. Olokun comes from the Ibo people of the delta region. Oyinbo call her River Ethiope just like they call Oya River Niger. The people that are original owners of the cult call her Onoku. It was the Benin people that brought her worship to Ife.

Now entertain us and tell us how the etymology of Olokun really comes Hebrew ARabic or something stupid like that.

Ibo man Stop it Onokun for your hairy nasty ass Do you know what is Olokun .. Delta Ibo !! Delta be Ibo?..Delta people are Edo and yoruba ondo people that adopted Ibo language due to high influx of Ibos cross the River Niger to the region over the centuries ...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Macof should enlighten you on Olokun Ibo Pastor ...
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2020
PastorAIO:

This is grossly inaccurate bro.

Olokun is a Yoruba deity of the Itsekiri-Yoruba sub-group.

However, virtually all Yoruba deities attained their standard canonical form in Ife at about the 10th century C.E.

A deity whose name have no meaning in Edo or Igbo could not possibly have originated from them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by SaintBeehot(m): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2020
TAO11:
This is grossly inaccurate bro.

Olokun is a Yoruba deity of the Itsekiri-Yoruba sub-group.

However, virtually all Yoruba deities attained their standard canonical form in Ife at about the 10 century A.D.

A deity whose name have no meaning in Edo or Igbo can not possibly originate from them.
you never failed to give them hot hot. It seems your enemies are growing in numbers overnight.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 2:13am On Aug 20, 2020
SaintBeehot:
you never failed to give them hot hot. It seems your enemies are growing in numbers overnight.
I know, right? They are growing exponentially. They hate the painful truth.

I am planning to leave Nairaland sometimes very soon though. I will be deleting all my four accounts.

I know that will be a day of great celebration and fun all over Edo land and Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by SaintBeehot(m): 2:28am On Aug 20, 2020
TAO11:

I am planning to leave Nairaland sometimes very soon though. I will be deleting all my four accounts.

I know that will be a day of great celebration and fun all over Edo land and Igbo land.
I only wish you won't do the bolded, we all love your content even if they failed to admit.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 2:33am On Aug 20, 2020
SaintBeehot:
I only wish you won't do the bolded, we'll love your content even if they failed to admit.
A new phase would be beginning soon in my life. This forum is very addictive and distracting at the same time. But I think my job is done on Nairaland.

My leaving will also serve as an opportunity to allow all these bush meat breathe small.

I know for sure that they will throw a party and go crazy when it finally happens.

Right now their slogan is “We can’t breathe”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by SaintBeehot(m): 2:36am On Aug 20, 2020
TAO11:
A new phase would be beginning soon in my life. This forum is very addictive and distracting at the same time. But I think my job is done on Nairaland.

My leaving will also serve as an opportunity to allow all these bush meat breathe small.

I know for sure that they will throw a party and go crazy when it finally happens.

we would miss you and your content alot.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2020
The four corners of the world.

I think lxs once hinted at Iwo Eleru of four subdivisions, I think this pattern is constant with most Yoruba rustic towns and ancient municipal.

It's possibly a carry over from the underlying natural tendencies of the ancient geography of the world to see the earth in an hexagonal direction, that the Yoruba subscribed to.

Origun mererin agbanla Aye

That's the phrase. The four winds of heaven of the Hebrew and then the four cardinal point, NEWS. The idea might have originated from a place in the observatory in Egypt or so, just guessing.

However, the point is, the Yoruba speaks of the four corners of the earth, not just the earth but "agba nla". That's a scientific statement. This is primarily available to the Phoenicians first.

And from this Corpernicus, who reintroduced the concept of heliocentric universe in his dying days, as opposed to geocentric worldview that then subsists, had his foundation of thought.

That would bring Galileo on head collutions with the church who believe in Aristotle's physics as adopted into the Christian doctrine by the church fathers.

The Phoenicians

The Phoenicians were the Mariners of old, who have transversed Africa in the most primitive time. Their thoughts are with the Yoruba, whose ancestors mastered the sea on the same voyages.

Thus the phrase "agba nla aye" is consistent with the idea of the mariners of old as it is today. Likewise, the water cycle, ojo, agbara, ramirami are crumbs from the same old scientific artifact.

The Yoruba of old left a legacy hard to maintain. But nevertheless the posterity kept as much as could be remembered, it's left to us to make do with just as little as though it's much.

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
TAO11:

HaHaHaHa grin grin

Just like I predicted, That Igbo thread was the stage for your decimation and utter annihilation grin

I told you that thread will serve as your grave yard grin Now here we are few hours later...Lmao cheesy cheesy

You don't mess with just anybody you see, I told you I will turn you to rag and force you off Nairaland!!

This your long epistle of "new phase" na very weak shameful excuse cheesy

A new phase wasn't opening in your life until you entered Igbo thread grin grin Now we opened a new phase in your life.

Beach!! R.I.P hahahaha!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hellraiser77:
HaHaHaHa grin grin

Just like I predicted, That Igbo thread was the stage for you decimation and utter annihilation grin

I told you thread will serve as your grave yard grin Now here we are few hours later cheesy cheesy

You don't mess with just anybody you see, I told you I will turn you to rag and force you off Nairaland!!

This your long epistle of new phase na very weak shameful excuse cheesy

A new phase wasn't opening in your life until you entered Igbo thread grin grin Now we opened a new phase in your life.

Beach!! R.I.P hahahaha!!!
Lol. I obviously torment and chase you around in your nightmares.

And that is precisely why you’ve been jacking my Nairaland comments like you have an exam.

I pray you will soon find peace. But I didn’t mean to bully you. Remember you reported me to the mods alleging that I am a bully.

I know I just made your day with this attention I gave you. It may be the last you will get, so brace yourself.

May God have mercy on your injured soul. Amen!

25 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
TAO11:

cc Ofoigbo gwafaeziokwu letu

Y'all come see where Tao11 went to die grin grin

I inflicted so many vicious stabs and tortured him so much he came to Yoruba thread to bid Nairaland farewell citing "Opening of new phase in my life" hahahaha

We opened a new phase and changed the course of this beaches life on our Igbo thread grin grin Lmaoooooooooo!!

My name is Hellraiser77 , Those who know what I'm capable of call me 72demons

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
[s]
TAO11:
Lol. I obviously tormented and chase you around in your dreams.

And that is precisely why you’ve been jacking my Nairaland comments like you have an exam.

I hope you find peace, but I didn’t mean to bully you. Remember you reported me to the mods alleging that I am a bully.

I know I just made your day with this attention I gave you. It may be the last you will get so brace yourself.

May God have mercy on your injured soul.

Amen!
[/s] I'm Hellraiser77 and i have Opened a new phase in your life

I forced the lying Fraudlent beach to quit Nairaland

Beach you dead!! hahahaha grin grin

Cc gwafaeziokwu ofoigbo letu Ayoola27

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Here lies Tao11, A Fraudlent, low confidence, low self esteem lying little cunt that Overestimated himself and got crushed real bad he had to quit Nairaland Hahahagrin Next time you see anything concerning Igbos you will remember this traumatising experience and face front grin grin

A butterfly that thought he was a dragon cheesy

My name is Hellraiser77

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by BabaRamota1980: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
TAO11:

I will mis you sister. God bless and order your steps forward.

Oduduwa a gbe e
Edumare a gbe e
Babaloke a gbe e.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
TAO11:

So you want to run away before I perform your public beheading.

You want to retire before the ultimate intellectual sodomisation of your theories, points and your intellectual backers.

MinorityOpnion Simplyleo helinues your champion b!tch is chickening out ooh.

Did the NRI hard cultural d!ck rape y'all to coma?

Next time you hear or read THE KINGDOM TO THE EAST OF BENIN, you have my permission to hug the nearest transformer to you. The OGHENE n'NRI is superior to OGHENE n'UHE and OMO n'OBA n'EDO.
Ancient Benin elders confirmed this

NRI JI OFO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

You want to retire before the ultimate intellectual sodomisation of your theories, points and your intellectual backers.

Next time you hear or read THE KINGDOM TO THE EAST OF BENIN, you have my permission to hug the nearest transformer to you. The OGHENE n'NRI is superior to OGHENE n'UHE and OMO n'OBA n'EDO.

NRI JI OFO
You don’t have to wait until I have already moved on from Nairaland. Do you?

28 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ancient Benin elder confirmed this

NRI JI OFO
We messed the Beach up so much with Superior Argument that he had to Quit Nairaland and Rethink the Direction of his life! LMAO grin grin googi LegendHero

Igbos rule this Streets
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
TAO11:
You don’t have to wait until I have already moved on from Nairaland. Do you?
Move on to where? grin

You mustn't go anywhere, You are now my pet dog!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hellraiser77:
We messed the Beach up so much with Superior Argument that he had to Quit Nairaland and Rethink the Direction of his life! LMAO grin grin googi LegendHero

Igbos rule this Streets

Where is LegendHero. By the way?

All the Yoruba loudmouths, where are you?

All the people that wanted us to change EAST to WEST.
Prof. Afigbo warned you all some days ago, but you still carried on, thinking that the remaining Igbos are as gullible as Ikwerres or Ogbas.

Etinosa1234 I hope you can now see that Igbos are not cultural pushovers. We, the Igbos were your father's and political, cultural and spiritual guardians.

Treat Igbos with respect, for your own good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by gwafaeziokwu: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin grin

Ndi be anyi bikonu. She/he has surrendered. It's not an easy feat to accept defeat. Let's leave him to nurse his wounds. I am sure going forward he will avoid anything Igbo of in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by gwafaeziokwu: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Prof. Afigbo warned you all some days ago, but you still carried on, thinking that the remaining Igbos are as gullible as Ikwerres or Ogbas.

Etinosa1234 I hope you can now see that Igbos are not cultural pushovers. We, the Igbos were your father's and political, cultural and spiritual guardians.

grin grin

Igbo bu Igbo
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Ah lol. Pazienza my guy, you guys are hardcore comedian.

After TAO11 finish dealing with Hellraiser77 the guys started exhibiting the Shakespeare mimic syndrome and later turn the thread to kindergarten arena by regurgitating the same things like a damaged robot.

While I was away, I was dealing with on another thread and I just shut the guy up such that he had to use another moniker to quote me and he shut up and quit the thread entirely.

https://www.nairaland.com/6065272/video-nigerian-branded-vehicle-nord/11#93034439

You can also join in the thread coz I’m now bored coz there is no one to argue with hahahaha.

Hellraiser77 had to save face by using the usual derailing tactics and TAO11 already put you guys in your place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by helinues: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

NRI JI OFO

Can't you guys make your comments without trolling others all in the name of mentioning?

This is getting childish from you guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (97) (Reply)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.