Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage - Culture (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (150012 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I bring you the rare image of Ofoigbo and Hellraiser77 after being beaten blue and black by the legendary TAO11 .

The image show the BLUE and BLACK cloth they wore to reflect the BLUE and BLACK beating TAO inflicted on them.

I will give you the luxury of Identifying yourself in the image.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8384478_img20181226wa0004_jpeg423a42cbba9e3accbb143ba9433e4dd2

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero, you’re more wicked than I am. grin

For me inflicting the injury on them is enough.

But for you, you must sha add salt to their injury. grin

Na wa for you oo. grin cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2020
TAO11:
LegendHero, you’re more wicked than I am. grin

For me inflicting the injury on them is enough.

But for you, you must sha add salt to injury. grin

Na wa for you oo. grin cheesy

Ha my TAO11, you are the real Legend.

If it’s possible, I will tell Nairaland that I am undeserving of my Moniker that the only true legend deserving it is Tao Tao.

Now that you commented, Hellraiser77 and Ofoigbo might eventually commit suicide coz they have been gallivanting all over the thread since.

You deserve a statue of honor in all the 5 states of the Ibo lands as a mark of victory over them and all their Nri ancestors!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:
Ha my TAO11, you are the real Legend.

If it’s possible, I will tell Nairaland that I am undeserving of my Moniker that the only true legend deserving it is Tao Tao.

Now that you commented, Hellraiser77 and Ofoigbo might eventually commit suicide coz they have been gallivanting all over the thread since.

You deserve a statue of honor in all the 5 states of the Ibo lands as a mark of victory over them and all their Nri ancestors!
Hahaha! You’re a Legend and a Hero bro.

I only knelt history on their necks.

And suddenly they went: “we can’t breathe”. grin

32 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2020
TAO11:

They can’t breathe truly.

Imagine them going on a wailing spree just because you threw a joker of leaving.

They breathe a sigh of relief thinking their tormentor left, but now they will be more depressed when they see your comment.

I pity my friend Hellraiser77

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Etinosa1234: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Where is LegendHero. By the way?

All the Yoruba loudmouths, where are you?

All the people that wanted us to change EAST to WEST.
Prof. Afigbo warned you all some days ago, but you still carried on, thinking that the remaining Igbos are as gullible as Ikwerres or Ogbas.

Etinosa1234 I hope you can now see that Igbos are not cultural pushovers. We, the Igbos were your father's and political, cultural and spiritual guardians.

Treat Igbos with respect, for your own good.

Very funny ... Esp as ur history is only post 1900... everything below is irrelevant and unreliable

Y'all history is .."My Papa tell me, my grandpa tell me"....But yet no European account to support it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:

Imagine them going on a wailing spree just because you threw a joker of leaving.

They breathe a sigh of relief thinking their tormentor left, but now they will be more depressed when they see your comment.

To be honest with you, I had on original intention/purpose when I joined Nairaland last 2 years.

And that purpose is to humble and disgrace “historical liars” using evidence, proof, and reason — an objective which has been evidently met time and time again.

I am yet to see any contention from these “historical liars” that I haven’t dismantled. If they bring something novel I will extend my stay — but for now, I think they deserve to breathe. smiley

In fact, they admitted without realizing it that my job was perfectly done. People only resort to slander and insults when intellectual engagement fails them. smiley

And I am glad to have “uselessed” and “wasted” them not only intellectually but even when they resorted to slander and insults — I did that to the extent that one of these bush-meats was forced to “Shakespeare” on one night, and forced to report me as a bully on the second night. Lol.

For sure my name has been engraved in gold in their hearts. I could swear that I chase many of them around in their nightmares. smiley

31 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2020
TAO11:
To be honest with you, I had on original intention/purpose when I joined Nairaland last 2 years.

And that purpose is to humble and disgrace “historical” liars using evidence, proof, and reason — an objective which has been evidently met time and time again.

I am yet to see any contention from these historical liars that I haven’t dismantled. If they bring something novel I will extend my stay — but for now, I think they deserve to breathe. smiley

In fact, they admitted without realizing it that my job was done perfectly done. People will only resort to slander and insults only when intellectual engagement fails them.

And I am glad to have “uselessed” and “wasted” them not only intellectually but even when they resorted to slander and insults — I did that to the extent that one of the bush-meats was forced to “Shakespeare” on one night and also report me as a bully on the second night.

For sure my name has been engraved in gold in their hearts. I could swear that I chase many of them around in their nightmares. smiley

You are right and I have always held you in high regard since I came across your moniker and how you comment intelligently.

Normally, my own core competency is not about Benin/Igbo history because I see no reason or importance in studying that or engaging in that kind of argument. I don’t give one bleep about them.

The way and manner you compose your sentence and the amount of reference and facts you have at your disposal showed you are far ahead of anything these guys intellect could offer.

They have to research on google before replying you while you have all your facts offhand such that you always give a comprehensive reply even with short lead time.

This thread was derailed since 2days ago when those guys had to resort to repeating unrelated images and Shakespeare quote to derail it and that showed clearly they have been psychologically defeated.

They were so happy you stop responding to them and they have been parroting your statement like they won some kind of medal. For them, Tao is their eternal tormentor.

Lastly, discourse are only sweet when you’re discussing with someone will almost equal intellect, but it start getting boring when people you’re conversing with are below your intellectual capabilities.

Gracias and goodnight.

Full Salute to you!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 1:07am On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:
You are right and I have always held you in high regard since I came across your moniker and how you comment intelligently.

Normally, my own core competency is not about Benin/Igbo history because I see no reason or importance of studying that or engaging in that kind of argument.

The way and manner you compose your sentence and the amount of reference and facts you have at your disposal showed you are far ahead of anything these guys intellect could offer.

This thread was derailed since 2days ago when those guys had to resort to repeating unrelated images and Shakespeare quote to derail it and that showed clearly they have been psychologically defeated.

They were so happy you stop responding to them and they have been parroting your statement like they won some kind of medal. For them, Tao is their eternal tormentor.

Lastly, discourse are only sweet when you’re discussing with someone will almost equal intellect, but it start getting boring when people you’re conversing with are below your intellectual capacity.

Gracias and goodnight.

Salute to you!
Respect to you sir. I have also being noting how you school and rag them on ?politics — the Awolowo vs Azikiwe debates. cheesy

You always come prepared with evidence, proof and superior arguments — always. You are truly a Legend and a Hero.

Only God knows what quantum of lies, distortions, and propaganda would have been deposited on the internet had these “political/historical liars” been left unchecked by people like you.

I usually bait them by replying their insults (whenever they resort to that having lost intellectually) so that the thread can have enough pages to become popular as a top search result on the internet.

That way, the true and real historical facts become very much accessible to a wider range of internet users all over the world.

31 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 1:15am On Aug 21, 2020
TAO11:
Respect to you sir. I have also being noting how you school and rag them on ?politics — the Awolowo vs Azikiwe debates. cheesy

You always come prepared with evidence, proof and superior arguments — always. You are truly a Legend and a Hero.

Only God knows what quantum of lies, distortions, and propaganda would have been deposited on the internet had these “political/historical liars” been left unchecked by people like you.

I usually bait them by replying their insults (whenever they resort to that having lost intellectually) so that the thread can have enough pages to become popular as a top search result on the internet.

That way, the true and real historical facts become very much accessible to a wider range of internet users all over the world.

Thanks.

Nice logic @the bolded.

I’ll make sure to utilize it going forward.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Very funny ... Esp as ur history is only post 1900... everything below is irrelevant and unreliable

Y'all history is .."My Papa tell me, my grandpa tell me"....But yet no European account to support it

Etinosa1234 please learn your history well. Portuguese of the 1400s noted the existence of my people, as the greatest lords in the vicinity of Benin, which obviously included Ife(Uhe)

TAO11 has been forever subdued, and made irrelevant by the hammer that NRI gave us.

I so much thank the Portuguese for the excellent notes they took when they visited. Otherwise today UHE and IBINU will feign ignorance of any NRI suzerainty over Benin and Ife

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
TAO11:

[/s]Why did you want to run away from Nairaland

A new phase opened on your life slafter your battering and bruising in the Igbo thread!! grin grin

You should ve minded your lane cry cry

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
TAO11:

[/s] The Self-consolation you are doing is exactly what you need grin grin

Beach wanted to quit Nairaland all of a sudden cos Igbos no gree swallow your lies and falsehoods grin grin

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

[/s] Hahahaha your beach was set on fire when you abandoned her inside Igbo Thread grin grin

She ran into this Yoruba thread to bid farewell thinking I won't see it grin grin

Taos farewell speech below

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Etinosa1234: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Etinosa1234 please learn your history well. Portuguese of the 1400s noted the existence of my people, as the greatest lords in the vicinity of Benin, which obviously included Ife(Uhe)

TAO11 has been forever subdued, and made irrelevant by the hammer that NRI gave us.

I so much thank the Portuguese for the excellent notes they took when they visited. Otherwise today UHE and IBINU will feign ignorance of any. NRI suzerainty over skin and Ife

Lol...The only influence u ever had was spiritual and it diminished b4 d 16th century....

The Ogane something is being contended...not like any of u are completely correct

I don't really blame u Sha....U are historically insignificant to the extent that only one little piece of history that automatically favors u is what u grab so tight like a child with his toy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol...The only influence u ever had was spiritual and it diminished b4 d 16th century....

The Ogane something is being contended...not like any of u are completely correct

I don't really blame u Sha....U are historically insignificant to the extent that only one little piece of history that automatically favors u is what u grab so tight like a child with his toy

I don't think you understand this properly.

Real authentic umu Nri authorities have it that, it was my ancestors, the Nris that also held sway when the Ogisos were reigning over Igodomigodo.
The Nris had the political, cultural and spiritual overlordship over Igodomigodo, and that carried on, when the Obas took over.
I am still being told that OBA remains an Nri title, which the Yorubas now copied from Benin.

The ruler of Benin was only being bestowed an OBA NRI title, which obviously automatically made him the ruler as the highest titled man in Benin.

Nri people only bestow Nri titles, and Eze Nri only bestows Nri title on deserving individuals. This was the same practice hundreds of years ago.

Of course, the Yorubas must have copied it, thinking that it meant king.

OBA Nogbaisi Ovonranwem(sp) also went through the same processes of being authorised by Eze Nri regent that took over from Eze Nri Enwelana I, who incidentally, is the great grand father of Eze Nri Enwelana II Igwe Obidiegwu Onyesoh.

OBA Nogbaisi Ovonranwem was the last of the truly sovereign OBAs of Benin and Eze Nri Obalike was the last of the truly sovereign Eze Nris
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Etinosa1234: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I don't think you understand this properly.

Real authentic umu Nri authorities have it that, it was my ancestors, the Nris that also held sway when the Ogisos were reigning over Igodomigodo.
The Nris had the political, cultural and spiritual overlordship over Igodomigodo, and that carried on, when the Obas took over.
I am still being told that OBA remains an Nri title, which the Yorubas now copied from Benin.

The ruler of Benin was only being bestowed an OBA NRI title, which obviously automatically made him the ruler as the highest titled man in Benin.

Nri people only bestow Nri titles, and Eze Nri only bestows Nri title on deserving individuals. This was the same practice hundreds of years ago.

Of course, the Yorubas must have copied it, thinking that it meant king.

OBA Nogbaisi Ovonranwem(sp) also went through the same processes of being authorised by Eze Nri regent that took over from Eze Nri Enwelana I, who incidentally, is the great grand father of Eze Nri Enwelana II Igwe Obidiegwu Onyesoh.

OBA Nogbaisi Ovonranwem was the last of the truly sovereign OBAs of Benin and Eze Nri Obalike was the last of the truly sovereign Eze Nris

Me:Bring proof

Ofoigbo: U have to believe me...My father told me ... My father is correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Me:Bring proof

Ofoigbo: U have to believe me...My father told me ... My father is correct

My people told me about our part in the coronation of Obas of Benin. They turned out to be correct, according to Portuguese records.

I'm pretty sure if those Portuguese individuals left all their records in Benin, by now you guys would have destroyed them, to ensure Ikwerre and Ogba and other wishy-washy Igbos don't read it.

Anglican bishops don't go to The Vatican to install a pope. The reason being that they are different branches of Christianity.

Nri priests will not go to Benin to bestow a title that is not an Nri title, on anybody. They will only bestow Nri titles on individuals.

Oba Benin was bestowed with an Oba Nri title, and this can only be done by the Nris. This is even the greatest proof that Yorubas got the Oba nomenclature from Benin people.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:
[s][/s] Hahahaha your beach was set on fire when you abandoned her inside Igbo Thread grin grin

She ran into this Yoruba thread to bid farewell thinking I won't see it grin grin

Taos farewell speech below

I bring you the rare image of Ofoigbo and Hellraiser77 after being beaten blue and black by the legendary TAO11.

The image show the BLUE and BLACK cloth they wore to reflect the BLUE and BLACK beating TAO inflicted on them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8384478_img20181226wa0004_jpeg423a42cbba9e3accbb143ba9433e4dd2

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Etinosa1234: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

My people told me about our part in the coronation of Obas of Benin. They turned out to be correct, according to Portuguese records.

I'm pretty sure if those Portuguese individuals left all their records in Benin, by now you guys would have destroyed them, to ensure Ikwerre and Ogba and other wishy-washy Igbos don't read it
Ur last paragraph shows how happy and insecure u are abt just one highlight of ur history... How many European records are left in Benin...
Well pple always chase after things of repute..
Assuming Benin turned out to be a weak and useless kingdom, u might have not been debating abt this coz it might have brought u shame

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:

[s]I bring you the rare image of Ofoigbo and Hellraiser77 after being beaten blue and black by the legendary TAO11.

The image show the BLUE and BLACK cloth they wore to reflect the BLUE and BLACK beating TAO inflicted on them.[/b]

I will give you the luxury of Identifying yourself in the image.[/s]

That reminds me. I imagine TAO11 is still leaking her wounds. All her enablers and OTIMKPUs have been reduced to trolling. No more useless points, and no more EAST is WEST moves.

East is East
East is not West

The OGHENE n'NRI throne was identified by ancient Benin personalities as the greatest throne in southern Nigeria. Nri is a core Igbo clan up till tomorrow.

This must be such a painful information to your ears grin grin grin grin Painment galore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

That reminds me. I imagine TAO11 is still leaking her wounds. All her enablers and OTIMKPUs have been reduced to trolling. No more useless points, and no more EAST is WEST moves.

East is East
East is not West

The OGHENE n'NRI throne was identified by ancient Benin personalities as the greatest throne in southern Nigeria. Nri is a core Igbo clan up till tomorrow.

This must be such a painful information to your ears grin grin grin grin Painment galore

Haa my guy Ofoigbo, Good Morning!

I still remember how you wailed badly to the mods to help you delete the thread that day.

You were so defeated that you had to change the topic and you first post on the thread.

TAO11 already dealt with you guys on here and she deserve a statue in Nri land!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12140408_f4a4e9bfb87d4a5080e609e8e95a0fe8_jpeg_jpege4496c4d5a444693c3b8e31a130ad2d6

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ur last paragraph shows how happy and insecure u are abt just one highlight of ur history... How many European records are left in Benin...
Well pple always chase after things of repute..
Assuming Benin turned out to be a weak and useless kingdom, u might have not been debating abt this coz it might have brought u shame

For many centuries, Nri people were quiet and humble about all these.

But when I read that you guys were now making moves in certain Igbo areas, you don't expect Nri people to remain still. I had to reveal a little of what Nri people had been up to, back in the days.

I even noticed you guys trying to insult Igbos, as people with no history. Today, you now know that these Igbos you so much despise, were your political, cultural and spiritual overlords. Every Igboman on Nairaland now knows this fact. That makes me happy.

Next time you try to belittle my Igbo brothers or sisters, they know exactly how to rape you with empirically-derived points. The Portuguese did a great job. It was Benin that they visited, yet while there, they were being told about a kingdom to the east. It was significant enough for the Portuguese to record this fact.

Today, at least you now know that both Igodomigodo and Benin holds no mystery, that Igbos are not aware of. The Nris have already done that for the generality of their Igbo brothers.

From now onward, all you revisionists that have been confusing Ikwerre, Ogba e.t.c with Benin greatness, will be a little less braggadocious about it.

Igbos now know they have a wonderful heritage that trumps Benin, Igodomigodo and Ife heritages. Every Igbo man on nairaland now knows that Igbos were not ruled by Benin, but it was the Igbos (Nris) that ruled the Obas of Benin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Etinosa1234: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

For many centuries, Nri people were quiet and humble about all these.

But when I read that you guys were now making moves in certain Igbo areas, you don't expect Nri people to remain still. I had to reveal a little of what Nri people had been up to, back in the days.

I even noticed you guys trying to insult Igbos, as people with no history. Today, you now know that these Igbos you so much despise, were your political, cultural and spiritual overlords. Every Igboman on Nairaland now knows this fact. That makes me happy.

Next time you try to belittle my Igbo brothers or sisters, they know exactly how to rape you with empirically-derived points. The Portuguese did a great job. It was Benin that they visited, yet while there, they were being told about a kingdom to the east. It was significant enough for the Portuguese to record this fact.

Today, at least you now know that both Igodomigodo and Benin holds no mystery, that Igbos are not aware of. The Nris have already done that for the generality of their Igbo brothers.

From now onward, all you revisionists that have been confusing Ikwerre, Ogba e.t.c with Benin greatness, will be a little less braggadocious about it.

Igbos now know they have a wonderful heritage that trumps Benin, Igodomigodo and Ife heritages. Every Igbo man on nairaland now knows that Igbos were not ruled by Benin, but it was the Igbos (Nris) that ruled the Obas of Benin.

Stop crying... it's not that deep

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Stop crying... it's not that deep

Nice to know I have just reduced you to meaningless one-liners grin grin

I'm quite happy though. Not crying at all.

NRI JI OFO

The Igbo ancestors that made the above statement, made no mistakes. You Benin and Yoruba people should learn the meaning, and realise that when you make illegal and unauthorised incursions into Igbo territories, the Nri people may beat you silly with that OFO grin grin
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Etinosa1234: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Nice to know I have just reduced you to meaningless one-liners grin grin

I'm quite happy though. Not crying at all.

NRI JI OFO

The Igbo ancestors that made the above statement, made no mistakes. You Benin and Yoruba people should learn the meaning, and realise that when you make illegal and unauthorised incursions into Igbo territories, the Nri people may beat you silly with that OFO grin grin
U are yet to bring proof for ur claims... when TAO11 was dealing with u, u were porting from phone to laptop and back again..
Bring proof for all ur claims..then I'll reply u

At the bolded Nice to know u are not crying...U are trying to hide ur tears

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U are yet to bring proof for ur claims... when TAO11 was dealing with u, u were porting from phone to laptop and back again..
Bring proof for all ur claims..then I'll reply u

At the bolded Nice to know u are not crying...U are trying to hide ur tears

But My God!!! What a knockout punch I delivered, that had her checking out of nairaland grin grin grin

And I haven't given a proper reply to her rubbish of a few days ago.

Just go through the Portuguese notes to see evidence of Nri's cultural, political and spiritual overlordship
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

[s]For many centuries, Nri people were quiet and humble about all these.

Igbos now know they have a wonderful heritage that trumps Benin, Igodomigodo and Ife heritages. Every Igbo man on nairaland now knows that Igbos were not ruled by Benin, but it was the Igbos (Nris) that ruled the Obas of Benin.[/s]

Forget all this super story!

TAO already comprehensively dealt with you guys on here with superior argument and scholarly refrences.

We are just commenting on this thread to give it more visibility to a wider audience and not because you guys on the other side have any evidence deserving replies or attention.

The only thing I know about NRI (Igbo) was that they were slaves to Igala for years.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Hellraiser77: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

TAO already comprehensively dealt with you guys on here with superior argument and scholarly refrences.

We are just commenting on this thread to give it more visibility to a wider audience and not because you guys on the other side have any evidence deserving replies or attention.

The only thing I know about NRI (Igbo) was that they were slaves to Igala for years.
[/s] It's a super storyyyyy!! grin grin

Even your Ooni has claimed his Igbo identity already, Watch his video clip below claiming he is igbo cheesy

if you just joining us this the video clip of the greatest Yoruba king acknowledging Igbo as a superior ethnicity and it's language being as old as time itself!! cheesy

Timestamp 3:13 is the bombshell!! cheesy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DUZ8BA4l9oK0&ved=2ahUKEwj_k8_8paTrAhX6RhUIHdKtBMwQwqsBMBF6BAgIEBI&usg=AOvVaw2gfqF3C_KypxV2QZLp3-iU
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hellraiser77:
[s][/s] It's a super storyyyyy!! grin grin

Even your Ooni has claimed his Igbo identity already, Watch his video clip below claiming he is igbo cheesy

if you just joining us this the video clip of the greatest Yoruba king acknowledging Igbo as a superior ethnicity and it's language being as old as time itself!! cheesy

Timestamp 3:13 is the bombshell!! cheesy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DUZ8BA4l9oK0&ved=2ahUKEwj_k8_8paTrAhX6RhUIHdKtBMwQwqsBMBF6BAgIEBI&usg=AOvVaw2gfqF3C_KypxV2QZLp3-iU

Exactly Oni confirmed that the Igbos are descendant of Ife. They sprang from the true source.

However, I bring you the rare image of Ofoigbo and Hellraiser77 after being beaten blue and black by the legendary TAO.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by OfoIgbo: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
LegendHero:

TAO11 your champion lady has been crushed.

You guys are now reduced to making false and unsubstantiated statements. All thanks to Nri's heavy hitting.

Please read the article below written by an official of the Igala Kingdom, and see how Nri was mentioned with reverence. Look for the bolded word.

NDI ARA!!!!

"THE BOND BETWEEN THE IGALA AND IGBO ETHNIC
NATIONALITIES OF NIGERIA - SOME HISTORICAL FACTS.
Igala are an ethnic group of Nigeria situated east of the river Niger and Benue confluence and astride the
Niger in Lokoja. Their religious practice is broadly Christianity and Islam, with, of course, some sketches of
African religion, all of which do not in any way affect their interpersonal relationship as it is common to
see in a family in Igalaland where either the Father is a Muslim and Mother a Christian or Parents are
Muslims and Children are Christians or vice-versa, yet all relate amicably well in all ramifications.
The Igala population is estimated at about 4million and overflow to outside their home base to regions like
Anambra, Delta, Edo and Enugu States, with strong traditional base, and now in ABIA State of Nigeria as
partners for progress. The Igala language is part of the Eastern Kwa sub group or the West Benue-Congo
subgroup of the Niger-Congo language family where the Igbo also belong, depending on the school of
thought of the observer. The traditional Igala society is largely agrarian, although fishing is also a
mainstay of the people especially the Igalas of the riverine Idah area. The Igala are identified by the old
oral tradition of Western Igbo as descendants of Igbo migrants who migrated westward during the
expansion of the proto-Igbo peoples at the beginning of the 1st millennium.
The central geographical location of the Igala people has exposed them to a wide variety of linguistic as
well as cultural influences from other ethnic groups in the country. Notable among these are the Bini, the
Igbo, the Hausa, their closest sisters-Idoma and the Yoruba ethnic groups. They are ruled by a father
figure called the Attah. The word Attah means 'Father' and the full title of the ruler is 'Attah Igala',
meaning, the Father of Igala. Among the most revered Attahs of the Igala kingdom are Attah Ayegba Oma
Idoko and Atta Ameh Oboni.
According to oral tradition, Attah Ayegba Oma Idoko offered his most beloved daughter, Inikpi to ensure
that the Igalas win a war of liberation from the Jukuns' dominance while Attah Ameh Oboni was known to
be very brave and resolute and revered for his stiff resistance of the British and his struggles to uphold
some ancient traditions of the Igalas. When he got wind of a plan to depose and exile him by the British,
he committed suicide by hanging himself to forestall the plan; for this and other numerous exploits
recorded in his time, he is regarded by most Igalas as the last real traditional Attah Igala. The present
Atta is His Royal Highness, Atta Aliyu Ocheja Obaje, a well read, intelligent and well respected Father. The
Igala word for King is Onu, one of which has gathered us here today to honour some deserving people, the
Onu Igala Abia state, his highness, Alhaji Usman Mohammed.
To divorce the Igala influence from the modern Igbo cultural evolution would be a travesty of history. The
evidence of the cross cultural mix appears to be genuine. According to several sources, Igbo people
evolved over a long period of 4000 BC to 500 AD in Igbo land through waves of migrations. Oral accounts
stated that her northern neighbours migrated into her heartland in search of fertile land and rich marine
life. The majority of which were the Igalas. The Igalas settled amongst the locals east of the Niger,
altering the historiography of many towns in today's Anambra state and parts of the present Oshimmili
Local Government in Delta state.
For instance in Anambra state, there are traces of Igala history in some communities of the Local
Government councils of the state such as - Ayamelum, Ihiala, Oyi, Awka North/South, Aniocha, Dunukofia,
Onitsha North/South, Ogbaru, Anambra East/West and Njikoka. The migration did not only affect the area
known today as Anambra state, a sizeable portion of Enugu state's communities have Igala ancestry as
well. Thus, it would be right to call it a reverse migration, occurring about eight hundred years after which
Eri was reported to have founded the modern Igbo nation with its set of unique religious doctrine. It was
also a period one of his sons, Onoja, was said to have departed northwards and founded the Igala land.
Eri's children were listed as Nri-Ifikuanim Menri, Agulu, ONOJA, Ogbodudu, Onogu and his only daughter,
Iguedo. Together and respectively, his off-springs were instrumental to founding the towns of Aguleri,
Igbariam, Ogbunike, Nando, Nri, Enugu-Ukwu, Nteje, Enugu-Agidi, and so many other settlements in the
East and West of the Niger. From the foregoing and other numerous historical facts, it is indeed difficult to
draw a line between the Igbo and Igala history.
However, according to P.E. OKWOLI, a native Igalaman, and renowned historian, in the ancient times, new
rulers from the Igbo communities of Igala ancestry must go to Igala to be taught kingship rituals and
ceremonials. Although he mentioned that Igala and Umueri towns are related, Umueri needed not to go to
Igala for any sort of tutelage. An exemption that might explain Nri-Ifikuanim and Agulu's seniority to their
younger brother Onoja, the founder of Igala.
P.E. Okwoli stated inter-alia some binding revelations that "In Nsukka and the rest of Igbo land, there is a
popular masquerade called Agabaidu, and this is a significant cultural point. In Nsukka, the word Agabidu
is used to refer to an eminent man, while it is used to refer to a King in Igala. Also Asadu is the word for
kingmaker among the Igbo, while it is called Achadu among the Igala. There are some other words which
are signs of close cultural ties shared by both Igala and the Igbo. These include Atama, which means
Chief Priest in both languages. Ajogwu means warrior among the Igala and the Igbo" Both the Igbo and
Igala have four market days which are – EKE, ORIE, AFOR & NKWO in Igbo and EKE, EDE, AFOR & UKWO in
Igala seriatim. What more can be more binding! Is it that we both eat OSIKAPA as rice, ABACHA as
cassava, EGWA/AGWA as beans, store our clothing in AKPATI called box or that the names - Okolo, Oji,
Okwoli, Akoh, Odiba, etc in Igala are called Okoro, Orji, Okoli, Akor and Odida in Igbo? What is more
important is that we are today celebrating togetherness.
Long live Ndigbo, long live Igalas and long live Nigeria.
Thank you all for the attention and God bless us all!!!
AGONO, Enemaduku, OIK.
(OFFICER of the IGALA KINGDOM)
28th November, 2010."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by LegendHero(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

[s]TAO11 your champion lady has been crushed.

You guys are now reduced to making false and unsubstantiated statements. All thanks to Nri's heavy hitting.

Please read the article below written by an official of the Igala Kingdom, and see how Nri was mentioned with reverence. Look for the bolded word.

NDI ARA!!!!

"THE BOND BETWEEN THE IGALA AND IGBO ETHNIC
NATIONALITIES OF NIGERIA - SOME HISTORICAL FACTS.
Igala are an ethnic group of Nigeria situated east of the river Niger and Benue confluence and astride the
Niger in Lokoja. Their religious practice is broadly Christianity and Islam, with, of course, some sketches of
African religion, all of which do not in any way affect their interpersonal relationship as it is common to
see in a family in Igalaland where either the Father is a Muslim and Mother a Christian or Parents are
Muslims and Children are Christians or vice-versa, yet all relate amicably well in all ramifications.
The Igala population is estimated at about 4million and overflow to outside their home base to regions like
Anambra, Delta, Edo and Enugu States, with strong traditional base, and now in ABIA State of Nigeria as
partners for progress. The Igala language is part of the Eastern Kwa sub group or the West Benue-Congo
subgroup of the Niger-Congo language family where the Igbo also belong, depending on the school of
thought of the observer. The traditional Igala society is largely agrarian, although fishing is also a
mainstay of the people especially the Igalas of the riverine Idah area. The Igala are identified by the old
oral tradition of Western Igbo as descendants of Igbo migrants who migrated westward during the
expansion of the proto-Igbo peoples at the beginning of the 1st millennium.
The central geographical location of the Igala people has exposed them to a wide variety of linguistic as
well as cultural influences from other ethnic groups in the country. Notable among these are the Bini, the
Igbo, the Hausa, their closest sisters-Idoma and the Yoruba ethnic groups. They are ruled by a father
figure called the Attah. The word Attah means 'Father' and the full title of the ruler is 'Attah Igala',
meaning, the Father of Igala. Among the most revered Attahs of the Igala kingdom are Attah Ayegba Oma
Idoko and Atta Ameh Oboni.
According to oral tradition, Attah Ayegba Oma Idoko offered his most beloved daughter, Inikpi to ensure
that the Igalas win a war of liberation from the Jukuns' dominance while Attah Ameh Oboni was known to
be very brave and resolute and revered for his stiff resistance of the British and his struggles to uphold
some ancient traditions of the Igalas. When he got wind of a plan to depose and exile him by the British,
he committed suicide by hanging himself to forestall the plan; for this and other numerous exploits
recorded in his time, he is regarded by most Igalas as the last real traditional Attah Igala. The present
Atta is His Royal Highness, Atta Aliyu Ocheja Obaje, a well read, intelligent and well respected Father. The
Igala word for King is Onu, one of which has gathered us here today to honour some deserving people, the
Onu Igala Abia state, his highness, Alhaji Usman Mohammed.
To divorce the Igala influence from the modern Igbo cultural evolution would be a travesty of history. The
evidence of the cross cultural mix appears to be genuine. According to several sources, Igbo people
evolved over a long period of 4000 BC to 500 AD in Igbo land through waves of migrations. Oral accounts
stated that her northern neighbours migrated into her heartland in search of fertile land and rich marine
life. The majority of which were the Igalas. The Igalas settled amongst the locals east of the Niger,
altering the historiography of many towns in today's Anambra state and parts of the present Oshimmili
Local Government in Delta state.
For instance in Anambra state, there are traces of Igala history in some communities of the Local
Government councils of the state such as - Ayamelum, Ihiala, Oyi, Awka North/South, Aniocha, Dunukofia,
Onitsha North/South, Ogbaru, Anambra East/West and Njikoka. The migration did not only affect the area
known today as Anambra state, a sizeable portion of Enugu state's communities have Igala ancestry as
well. Thus, it would be right to call it a reverse migration, occurring about eight hundred years after which
Eri was reported to have founded the modern Igbo nation with its set of unique religious doctrine. It was
also a period one of his sons, Onoja, was said to have departed northwards and founded the Igala land.
Eri's children were listed as Nri-Ifikuanim Menri, Agulu, ONOJA, Ogbodudu, Onogu and his only daughter,
Iguedo. Together and respectively, his off-springs were instrumental to founding the towns of Aguleri,
Igbariam, Ogbunike, Nando, Nri, Enugu-Ukwu, Nteje, Enugu-Agidi, and so many other settlements in the
East and West of the Niger. From the foregoing and other numerous historical facts, it is indeed difficult to
draw a line between the Igbo and Igala history.
However, according to P.E. OKWOLI, a native Igalaman, and renowned historian, in the ancient times, new
rulers from the Igbo communities of Igala ancestry must go to Igala to be taught kingship rituals and
ceremonials. Although he mentioned that Igala and Umueri towns are related, Umueri needed not to go to
Igala for any sort of tutelage. An exemption that might explain Nri-Ifikuanim and Agulu's seniority to their
younger brother Onoja, the founder of Igala.
P.E. Okwoli stated inter-alia some binding revelations that "In Nsukka and the rest of Igbo land, there is a
popular masquerade called Agabaidu, and this is a significant cultural point. In Nsukka, the word Agabidu
is used to refer to an eminent man, while it is used to refer to a King in Igala. Also Asadu is the word for
kingmaker among the Igbo, while it is called Achadu among the Igala. There are some other words which
are signs of close cultural ties shared by both Igala and the Igbo. These include Atama, which means
Chief Priest in both languages. Ajogwu means warrior among the Igala and the Igbo" Both the Igbo and
Igala have four market days which are – EKE, ORIE, AFOR & NKWO in Igbo and EKE, EDE, AFOR & UKWO in
Igala seriatim. What more can be more binding! Is it that we both eat OSIKAPA as rice, ABACHA as
cassava, EGWA/AGWA as beans, store our clothing in AKPATI called box or that the names - Okolo, Oji,
Okwoli, Akoh, Odiba, etc in Igala are called Okoro, Orji, Okoli, Akor and Odida in Igbo? What is more
important is that we are today celebrating togetherness.
Long live Ndigbo, long live Igalas and long live Nigeria.
Thank you all for the attention and God bless us all!!!
AGONO, Enemaduku, OIK.
(OFFICER of the IGALA KINGDOM)
28th November, 2010."[/s]

I told you to stop writing super story.

TAO already did justice to the thread and sane independent observers on this thread know the people that backed their argument with reference and those that are saying utter nonsense devoid of facts.

I am just extending this thread so that more people can see it in the search feed and not because you are worthy conversing with.

By the way, can you please help me point out which among you below is Hellraiser77, I assumed he is the one in Blue.

Am I right?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (98) (Reply)

Teach Me Naija Slang Please / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa / 10 Beautiful African Traditional Wedding Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.