Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage - Culture (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (150047 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
grin

grin grin

Oga nothing you do will ever change his mind about you. He thought he had a strong base, but in the heat you guys left and he became an emotional wreck. The dying moments before his surrender was laughable.

Well, hellraiser77 succeeded in sending you guys back to Kogi in other to find your 'cradle', and banished the fallen angel fairy tale from your minds forever. Now your empty skull has uploaded the fact that Ife was founded by the Igbos and we even gave you deities,tradition and festivals as proof. grin
Monkey man.. go and read your own history....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Macof has invited his Niger congo bantu brothers here .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Obalufon: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
macof:

I don't have problems with anyone on a thread I make or having a different opinion.
Just come with facts, sources and/or evidence. Because if you don't you would just embarass yourself

My question to you is.. Why are you now begging me to stop posting?
I am giving you valuable facts and making very important corrections to where you blunder which you should be grateful for if you cared for Yoruba history it shouldn't hurt you or anger you if you want to boost your knowledge of yoruba history.. Certainly not for you to be so emotional and start issuing death wishes
It's not about you is it? Could it be that you don't give a damn about the history, you just want to be allowed to say whatever without question and get paid by your sponsors?
Because that is exactly what I suspect

People would appreciate when you come with facts and sources or at least let your own theories be based on a methodology that can be replicated severally and give identical results rather than just imagination
This is wrong and it is all I want you to understand, I am not here to fight you. two people who have the same intention but different opinions can always reach a consensus
So I want you to search yourself and be honest with yourself.. take emotions, sponsorship and all that out for a moment.. What exactly is your intention? Why must the Yoruba have Hebrew heritage even though it seems there is no currently available evidence for it. What is the purpose of that? Even if you are being paid can't you say no?

I have no personal problem with you. Never wink
I discuss history all the time in my real life and doing same here is even more relaxing and fun cheesy with all kinds of characters that I don't meet everyday

Concerning the death threats you are lucky I don't think you have the guts or means to harm me
Good you don't know who I am and even if you did you cannot get me where I am even though you and olu317 have said you have tried to locate me.. Olu even thought he actually did and said I am one Mr. Makinde. because who knows what your unhealthy obsession could lead you to do. Just don't be stupid and end up in jail over a silly need to be what you are not. I can locate you easily thanks to all the information you give away about yourself in a bid to market yourself. I don't know the type of endorphins you get from thinking you are Hebrew that would lead you to react that way but I wasn't surprised

Jungle Don Mature.

Sept. 2019.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Oh my God, the "Jungle Don Mature" has disappeared from this guy's Whatsapp profile picture overnight...

Now it reminds me of the fake lady luring me to Akure back in 2015, thank God for 9jacrip's post that skewed things up.

The lady's picture disappeared when I raised alarm here too, back then. I've your contact, and the details of your man.

You've proven me right time and again about you. Time is the revealer of all secrets. Can you delete the details with Airtel network?

Can you tell us where you learn that I studied mass communication from a backwater polytechnic again? What's your source?

How did you know it doesn't give me what I want? Your agent worked for you, but he worked for me just as much.

You are not invisible anymore.

Afefe ti fe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Abohboy: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Olu317:
Of course, there are loaned words across new entrant words into the learners language's community, so I don't see any big problem with such.But the question are :

Is yoruba language founded in Niger congo Basin?

Why is Yoruba language found among Coptic chritians ?

Why is the language related and share same lexicons with Yoruba's?

Who brought Yoruba language into the midst of ot speakers ?

How is it possible to speak classic Hebrew that is over 5000 miles apart from Yoruba land ?

However, once any loaned words supersede the learner's language, then the teacher's language dominates, which is unlike Yoruba's because she has nearly every created word for foreign or loaned words . Beside, Yoruba didn't meet Portuguese language in 17th or 16th century if I must be honest with you because of cognates via Arabic, Persians, Greek, Sanskrit{ oldest indo European language}, Latin - Roman language and English language. This information remain as a fact.

Funnily, this may look unbelievable before a lot of people and you but it is true if one understand Semitic language which is classified as non existence yet the writers of the Bible into English language who didn't understood the language they translated into English language through Septuagint(Greek),yet classified the language as non existence. Furthermore, historians acknowledge the writers of Hebrew descendants migrated into Sudan and disappeared without any trace.

In as much as my unreleased work is concerned , O dud Iwa is not not womb that created existence because O dud is different from Iwa. The name Iwa is worshipped in Ore grove which the elder association has Odu Iwa ; Igba Iwa in another way. So, don't be misled.

You guys are lost Iwa is simply character and Iwa pele is simply a good character

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Abohboy:

You guys are lost Iwa is simply character and Iwa pele is simply a good character
Have you ever seen anywhere in Ifáodù corpus where Iwa pẹ̀lẹ is called or mentioned as same with Iwa? Iwa is Iwa. Igbálódè Yorúbà grin

You think Ifáodù corpus is your day to incorporated Yoruba language ? You make me laugh because we speak modernised variation of Yoruba dialect and not the deeper or older dialects, except you're from hinterland. Anyway, enjoy yourself
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Abohboy: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Olu317:
Have you ever seen anywhere in Ifáodù corpus where Iwa pẹ̀lẹ is called or mentioned as same with Iwa? Iwa is Iwa. Igbálódè Yorúbà grin

You think Ifáodù corpus is your day to incorporated Yoruba language ? You make me laugh because we speak modernised variation of Yoruba dialect and not the deeper or older dialects, except you're from hinterland. Anyway, enjoy yourself

Neither of us have read the whole odu ifa corpus so neither of us has a say in that manner I get my source for Iwa being character ir attitude from an Iyalorisa and a Babalawo who both mentioned Iwa pele in their teachings.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Abohboy:
Neither of us have read the whole odu ifa corpus so neither of us has a say in that manner I get my source for Iwa being character ir attitude from an Iyalorisa and a Babalawo who both mentioned Iwa pele in their teachings.
By the way, there is no such thing as Ifáodú.

Be wary of how misinformation are being repeatedly pushed to you again and again in the hope that it will become truth.

The corpus is called Ifá.

The verses of the corpus are called Odù-Ifá.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Olu317:

wrong yoruba writting here in both words but i'm shocked that this might be more than an oversight and you probably really don't know how to write the diacritics for "Yoruba", which is Yorùbá
Funny enough, i know you will not accept this mistake here but argue as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
macof:
wrong yoruba writting here in both words but i'm shocked that this might be more than an oversight and you probably really don't know how to write the diacritics for "Yoruba", which is Yorùbá
Funny enough, i know you will not accept this mistake here but argue as usual.
Accept or not is long thing my dear! I have no time for controversial issue.

Since your main focus is on the diacritics , kindly input your own diacritics on "igbalode" for me to learn! Perhaps when looking at my error , which based on typography , need be done with genuineness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abohboy:

Well, I am familiar even if I can't be part of them. Ifaodu is my pathfinder.
Éjì ógbè talks about Iwa and who Iwa is.
There is a verse that mentioned orunmiela( Èlàà gbogili ti nṣé olúawó ọ̀rún) marrying Iwa.
There is another verse that exert Orunmiela (bá àgbọ̀nnìrègùn ) as Iwa.

Now, Till eternity, I can't know Ifa.But the little I know, wisdom(orunmiela) lit my path to see beyond prudent men!

cheers
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Abohboy: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Olu317:
Well, I am familiar even if I can't be part of them. Ifaodu is my pathfinder.
Éjì ógbè talks about Iwa and who Iwa is.
There is a verse that mentioned orunmiela( Èlàà gbogili ti nṣé olúawó ọ̀rún) marrying Iwa.
There is another verse that exert Orunmiela (bá àgbọ̀nnìrègùn ) as Iwa.

Now, Till eternity, I can't know Ifa.But the little I know, wisdom(orunmiela) lit my path to see beyond prudent men!

cheers

There are multiple times in Ifa where it personalizes emotions, characters, behaviors as well as forms of nature one such example is Iwa which is your attitude for Orunmila to marry Iwa ( Personification of attitude ) Is to say that we too should become close to our attitude towards life as it is a wise decision your point shows your lack of understanding when it comes to Ifa.

This situation reminds me of a verse of Ifa I read on a facebook page called University Of Ifa and it talks about a king becoming close with greed and loving greed but then he realized his family was not loving him or something along those lines so he went to Ifa and as usual he complied with the recommendations and greed went far from him, there are many other examples but there's one such example.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Abohboy:

There are multiple times in Ifa where it personalizes emotions, characters, behaviors as well as forms of nature one such example is Iwa which is your attitude for Orunmila to marry Iwa ( Personification of attitude ) Is to say that we too should become close to our attitude towards life as it is a wise decision your point shows your lack of understanding when it comes to Ifa.

This situation reminds me of a verse of Ifa I read on a facebook page called University Of Ifa and it talks about a king becoming close with greed and loving greed but then he realized his family was not loving him or something along those lines so he went to Ifa and as usual he complied with the recommendations and greed went far from him, there are many other examples but there's one such example.
Smiles
Obvi.ously, you need do more. IWA as character is quite different from the perfectionism of God.

Éjì mógbè éjì mógbè adifá fún ọ̀rúnmìẹ̀làà ni ọjọ bàbá nlọ nréé gbé IWÁ laya.........

Ti ón bá nfẹ irè layé ?
Iwa ni o etc

In studying Yoruba cosmology on creation,ori was later created after the physical body had been moulded.

Mind you this ori is not the physical head but the spiritual. This is where destiny is chosen from eledumare-eleda! This is where ẹmi-breath-heart, Iwa-character to perfection in God spoke.

My point is if you see my posts regarding Yoruba relationship with Hebrew, Egypt or wherever I draw inferences from,then know it, that I do know what I am hinging on.

Peradventure you dont know, I do these posts with humble pleasure to awake the sleeping giants in Yorubas land either for or against my view even at the slight provocation towards me. Reason being that these things you see me do is a call and not by choice. This is the reason, I do things like magic but it is not magical.

There is a verse in Odù Ofun ¿¿¿
It says, " Ògòdò òwú s'òkè odò,
ó p'ayín kekekeke s'olóko.
A dífá fún alántàakùn,
Ọmọ a ṣ'ohún gbogbo bí idán bi idán. "

“Open cotton buds, on the other side of the stream, smiling invitingly to the farmer”
Divined for the Spider - the offspring of those who do all things in a wonderful way"
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Abohboy: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Olu317:
Smiles
Obvi.ously, you need do more. IWA as character is quite different from the perfectionism of God.

Éjì mógbè éjì mógbè adifá fún ọ̀rúnmìẹ̀làà ni ọjọ bàbá nlọ nréé gbé IWÁ laya.........

Ti ón bá nfẹ irè layé ?
Iwa ni o etc

In studying Yoruba cosmology on creation,ori was later created after the physical body had been moulded.

Mind you this ori is not the physical head but the spiritual. This is where destiny is chosen from eledumare-eleda! This is where ẹmi-breath-heart, Iwa-character to perfection in God spoke.

My point is if you see my posts regarding Yoruba relationship with Hebrew, Egypt or wherever I draw inferences from,then know it, that I do know what I am hinging on.

Peradventure you dont know, I do these posts with humble pleasure to awake the sleeping giants in Yorubas land either for or against my view even at the slight provocation towards me. Reason being that these things you see me do is a call and not by choice. This is the reason, I do things like magic but it is not magical.

There is a verse in Odù Ofun ¿¿¿
It says, " Ògòdò òwú s'òkè odò,
ó p'ayín kekekeke s'olóko.
A dífá fún alántàakùn,
Ọmọ a ṣ'ohún gbogbo bí idán bi idán. "

“Open cotton buds, on the other side of the stream, smiling invitingly to the farmer”
Divined for the Spider - the offspring of those who do all things in a wonderful way"

The Ori isn't where destiny is chosen the Ori is where your spiritual self resides, when you're being born whilst your spirit is still in Orun you go through a process where your family lineage is given and you choose parts of your destiny meanwhile other parts of your destiny are given to you I forgot what exactly these parts are called you'll have to check on @ehimeora on twitter but anyway as I was saying those are the three stages you need to go through in heaven before coming to earth then when you're born traditionally on the 3rd day the child should go to a ifa priest for a process in which they find out the child's destiny and guide the parents on how best to help the child to achieve their destiny and the only way to get that information is through the Ori.

And concerning this whole Hebrew thing really and truly there's no link other then passive ones but i'll let you believe what you want to believe the only links I can believe are those in Ancient Egypt because their religion like almost every single African religion is essentially the same other then a few characteristics so for their religion to reach yoruba land isn't a surprise to me.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Abohboy:

The Ori isn't where destiny is chosen the Ori is where your spiritual self resides, when you're being born whilst your spirit is still in Orun you go through a process where your family lineage is given and you choose parts of your destiny meanwhile other parts of your destiny are given to you I forgot what exactly these parts are called you'll have to check on @ehimeora on twitter but anyway as I was saying those are the three stages you need to go through in heaven before coming to earth then when you're born traditionally on the 3rd day the child should go to a ifa priest for a process in which they find out the child's destiny and guide the parents on how best to help the child to achieve their destiny and the only way to get that information is through the Ori.

And concerning this whole Hebrew thing really and truly there's no link other then passive ones but i'll let you believe what you want to believe the only links I can believe are those in Ancient Egypt because their religion like almost every single African religion is essentially the same other then a few characteristics so for their religion to reach yoruba land isn't a surprise to me.
Reading books can be quite fascinating but praticability of what you read is eternity wisdom from the divine authority who sustain the earthly realm on nothing.

Ori is not just what you think you read in the book.
Ifá is explicit on "ori"
What is ori ?

Orí is the conceptualisation of the wholebeing of God living inside of man!
Odu OGBÈ OGUNDA
ifá pé,
aṣẹ́ de aṣẹ́ irè àgbọ̀nnìrègun
èmi náa ni aṣẹ́ de aṣẹ́ ifá.....
iwa ni kan ló sọrọ̀
o ni
orí kan kó buru lati otu'fẹ̀...

Transl: No destiny is proclaimed unhappy from Ileife

In nutshell, the head was perfect when living the spot of creation from eledumare(eleda)

It further says, ẹní ti ó ni orí ti kò ni Iwa
ló nmá bá orí jẹ́
( all that is requisite is character else one is doomed)

Where does fulfillment of destiny comes from ? ORI

ODU OGBÈ
Ogbè ni mó gbè Ogbè ni mó gbè
mi kò gbè ẹní kan kan
ifá wifún mi
o ni iṣẹ orí ranmi ni njẹ
ọná tó orí láa ni mó tọ́ọ
mó tọ́ọ ọná titi mó dé ilú sọọrọ̀ kinsọ̀......

(Creator is my sender and the laid path I follow....)

OdU epérè(Good call-Destiny)
This s where the destiny is chosen known as ẹ̀lẹ̀ri(olori ipin) ipin; "Head who give destiny"
bá rokún
lá dá ẹ̀dá
á dé ilé ayé tan
ojú wa yá ẹní
bẹẹ kẹ̀ á kíi tun ẹ̀dá yan
á fi ti á bá tun ayé wa

Transl: On bent knees
man destiny is chosen
arrival on earth, one desires things done hastily
unfortunately , destiny can't be chosen twice
unless one reincarnates

I hope I solve this issue for you.

While on the Hebrew, do no go there because I have done some justice to it in the past and hopefully I will author a book to that regard. However read the traces of Yoruba language in far away Egypt through authors such as Philipe Obenga, Ferdinand de Saussure for start on Yoruba language compared with Egyptians coptic language. The coptic language was never an Egyptian but a franca lingual, which brought by ancient Hebrew and was used by the first pope in Africa, Saint Apostle Mark.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 5:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Abohboy:

There are ways to get facts from the mulky waters of Yoruba history and tradition, consulting with elders is good, but the best is, cross exermine whatsoever you are giving as fact too.

But if you don't know how to do this, I bet there's no way out of the fog. The Yoruba tradition is a mysterious fog, you can't come out of it without understanding the Yoruba language.

Iwa pele is a gentle attitude.

Inu bibi mioran o nise,
Edofufu mio be o lowe,
Adiafun Oriadetu,
A biwa pele.

In the above piece, the one to whom iwapele pertains was Ori Adetu, even from his name, we can suggest his character, e.i. "Adetu": crown soothe.

So, it's putting the word out first and validating the meaning for us not to go astray from what to expect of the character. That's an underlying scientific method of the Yoruba ancient scholars.

Go to another babalawo and ask him about Ori, you will have another version of the story you have given, on and on till you are confused.

But consult Yoruba language, what do you get? Scientific fact.

Ori I mio, Eleda mi
Mama j'aye o mumi
Mama j'aye o mumi
Mafami losika l'owo
Ebute eree, ebute re
Loko mi maa gunle sio.

Another example says orilonise, eda l'ayanmo. Ori in Yoruba language is a substitute for God, you are crested by a personal God, he is Ori. He's "Onise".

So, in the extension, the Yoruba would say "aseyiowu bi Olodumare". Being "aseyiowu" is being "onise", as in, one who does what he likes is an "actor", "actist'.

So, orilonise means that the force of the creator is upon a man, Eda l'ayanmo means that the creation is pertained to doing the act. This refers to a man's common destiny.

Then Yoruba dictionary saying concluded that ayanmo ni kadara, "kadara Allahu Qadri". The Yoruba were spotting their original believe with the teachings of the Muslims here.

The Yoruba belief about Ori is akin to the thought the Hebrew Bible writer want to establish when he said, "in his image made him, man and woman".

If I'm to simplify Yoruba belief about Ori, I will consult with her neighbors: Chi, Ese (Igbo, Egun). So the thought or the believe system was earlier than the art of writing.

You see, we've come to a stage in life that you are not pushed hither thither by what another person in the fog will say again about your convictions when you can see within and without the fog.

Do your research with the Yoruba language as the sole authority and the elders as lead. They have not been around for as long as the Yoruba language has been.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 6:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Olu317:

Since your main focus is on the diacritics , kindly input your own diacritics on "igbalode" for me to learn! Perhaps when looking at my error , which based on typography , need be done with genuineness grin grin

How to spot a fraud.

grin grin

Won nwadie, assignment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Olu317:

controversial issue what controversial issue? cheesy That you have a reputation on this forum to always write wrong diacritics and argue that your wrong writings are correct? or that it is Yorùbá and not Yorúbà

your error is not based on typography, and i am particular about you miswriting "yoruba" because this is a word that you see everywhere nd has a popular and easy pronunciation - it is a test practice word in itself... but at least Thank God you are not claiming to be right today and accepting the diacritics are wrong.. that is a first.
It is "ìgbàlódé yorùbá"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

How to spot a fraud.

grin grin

everyone on this forum know you and olu as frauds...i have also exposed that time and time again

Why didn’t you correct himcheesy? You are a bad friend.
Or you also don’t know?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
macof:
everyone on this forum know you and olu as frauds...i have also exposed that time and time again

Why didn’t you correct himcheesy? You are a bad friend.
Or you also don’t know?

Just as they needed to know that you are a serial killer too.

Bloody psychopath, creepy creature.

I've received call from you in the morning from your private number. I know it's you.

You are testing to see if I still use the line, having decoded many of your ruse to trap me few weeks back.

I've even predicted it to be your next response once I comment on your post. You can ask Olu.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
macof:
controversial issue what controversial issue? cheesy That you have a reputation on this forum to always write wrong diacritics and argue that your wrong writings are correct? or that it is Yorùbá and not Yorúbà

your error is not based on typography, and i am particular about you miswriting "yoruba" because this is a word that you see everywhere nd has a popular and easy pronunciation - it is a test practice word in itself... but at least Thank God you are not claiming to be right today and accepting the diacritics are wrong.. that is a first.
It is "ìgbàlòde yorùbá"
grin grin grin grin Is that the reason you quoted me ? Tell me, have I not posted your wrong diacritic signs ? Even with screenshot ! ọrọ̀ rẹ dabi ẹni ti kò fẹ "jẹwọ́ ọbun rẹ....."

Meanwhile Igbálodé(modern time) and not your[i]igbàlòde[/i] which is in kò(not-negative)

The á is not a backward but a forward-leaning acute accent ( ́ ) generally indicates a stressed syllable or raised pitch in ig-balode. Such as "bá"( to bend, bent)
Note: This is not authored book but a platform grin

Whatever you were taught,seem a bit awkward. Anyway,I don't have much time to trivilise issue with you but seriously, I hope you're abreast with Yoruba history , starting from your own home town. I mean your king's history .

Reason being, that you are not with historical perspective . Seriously, Yoruba groups bone is not even among (7) oldest ethnic group in Africa. So,know it now that Yoruba are even new bloodline in Africa. Funny, ifaodu stated category about atlantic and Lagoon...... These showed ifaodu was not begun in a place called Nigeria.

Even A. F. C. Ryder acknowledged it when he did field work on it on a place where sea is not far from ancient Ileife. And he wrongly pointed to Niger Benue confluence that do not have base for ship to berth talkless to even anchor.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by Olu317(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

How to spot a fraud.

grin grin

Yes ooo bro. Someone who once argued over trivial issue wth no sense in it. One who claimed iṣẹṣẹ̀ yet no single evidence of it showing at all.Baba a liar is a liar, no matter how he rebrands himself. Abeg no time jaare. I am focus on other issue.

I remain my humble self,
Olú

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
On a Monday morning in the month of July or so, that's how this same private number called my wife and the next day, her Facebook account was gone.

Connected to this are two strangers begging to know my place and the other, that I should bring my product to her house or so: because he knew I've changed my shop, having my product through a proxy will expose my new contact to him.

The man that called my wife has visited her Facebook page and got familiar with my wife's Christian or "churchgirl" disposition, so he was aping the same Christian attitude to a fault. That's not the catch.

Thanks to my wife, around 2019, I was receiving a call beside her and the caller was saying he got my number on his phone and he doesn't know who the person is. I asked, did you buy my product somewhere?

Later, my wife asked what is the issue and I explained. Then she said were you not the one that said a man from nairaland is luring you through one Ayo Aremu, etc, and here you are, giving out information about yourself to someone you don't know.

Now, that number later called my wife on Monday, a private number and she missed the call, then the pretender I talked about above came to my wife's WhatsApp by Tuesday trying to book appointment with me.

Now my mind just flashed back to the event of the last time we have this kind of call and the information I gave to the caller is part of what he's pushing back to my wife. That's the catch.

He tested the line at first, and seeing that it's active, then he rolled in the plan. But thank God for his mercy, I didn't fall for it.

Ori wa koni gbabode.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Olu317:
Yes ooo bro. Someone who once argued over trivial issue wth no sense in it. One who claimed iṣẹṣẹ̀ yet no single evidence of it showing at all.Baba a liar is a liar, no matter how he rebrands himself. Abeg no time jaare. I am focus on other issue.

I remain my humble self,
Olú

Be very careful around that guy, he's targeting you. I'm darn sure, thank God I didn't fall for that either.

The gist is, I'm the "avatar" of one of his bait websites and the moment he tried to lure me, I was not just going to get greedy and claim what I am not.

Later, I did a background research on the site and discovered it's a bait, he knows I know, so he's been waiting for this particular details. I hold it, so he couldn't make progress in that direction.

You know I have my proof and I know how he operates with his secret henchmen.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Olu317:
grin grin grin grin Is that the reason you quoted me ? Tell me, have I not posted your wrong diacritic signs ? Even with screenshot !

ọrọ̀ rẹ dabi ẹní ti kò fẹ "jẹwọ́ ọbun rẹ....."

its like this guy really isn't capable of understanding diacritics. Why is it that anytime you write in yoruba it is always wrong. you can write it without any diacritics at all instead of trying to act like you know what you are writing

here is the correct way to write what you wrote here, even though you insulted me i will still teach you free of charge grin
ọ̀rọ̀ rẹ dàbí ẹni tí kò fẹ́ "jẹ́wọ́ ọ̀bùn rẹ̀

oh and which screenshot? you this guy and your lies cheesy this comment of yours is literally your response to my diacritics of "igbalode" you do not have any previous comment responding to that
baba no post anything, he is here saying he posted screenshot

Meanwhile Igbálodé(modern time) and not your[i]igbàlòde[/i] which is in kò(not-negative)

[s]The á is not a backward but a forward-leaning acute accent ( ́ ) generally indicates a stressed syllable or raised pitch in ig-balode. Such as "bá"( to bend, bent)
Note: This is not authored book but a platform grin

Whatever you were taught,seem a bit awkward. Anyway,I don't have much time to trivilise issue with you but seriously, I hope you're abreast with Yoruba history , starting from your own home town. I mean your king's history .

Reason being, that you are not with historical perspective . Seriously, Yoruba groups bone is not even among (7) oldest ethnic group in Africa. So,know it now that Yoruba are even new bloodline in Africa. Funny, ifaodu stated category about atlantic and Lagoon...... These showed ifaodu was not begun in a place called Nigeria.

Even A. F. C. Ryder acknowledged it when he did field work on it on a place where sea is not far from ancient Ileife. And he wrongly pointed to Niger Benue confluence that do not have base for ship to berth talkless to even anchor.[/s]
blabing and rants.

but i was expecting this cheesy as usual you argue you were not wrong. I never knew you to be a perosn to accept his mistake so i was surprised to see you did not argue about writing "yoruba" with the wrong diacritics. probably because that one is an extremely popular word that you would have to be raving mad to argue there. I mean it is the name of the language and people itself so of course . But who knows maybe you will soon come back to argue that one too

---
It is not "Igbálodé"
Igbá means "calabash". means "to arrive". Makes no sense. And just by pronouncing this it is so off. what you are saying here means "It is the calabash that arrived".

Go and learn to write yoruba properly mr. man and stop trying to fool people on nairaland

@TAO11, Abohboy, rhektor

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
By the way, as to the point you raised touching me and Olu being frauds, I can only say thank you, God bless.

You don't commit fraud in broad daylight, once it's an open discussion, it's an intellectual contest and you may make your point count being more intelligent, not by being the highest manipulative and unrepentant voice.

You can as well tender your evidence, let's go over it as many times you will wait for your kill.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by macof(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Just as they needed to know that you are a serial killer too.

Bloody psychopath, creepy creature.

I've received call from you in the morning from your private number. I know it's you.

You are testing to see if I still use the line, having decoded many of your ruse to trap me few weeks back.

I've even predicted it to be your next response once I comment on your post. You can ask Olu.
you better go and sort your miserable life out and stop seeing a faceless macof everywhere.

You are mentally ill go and seek help. Because as far as I am concerned you are not my responsibility and i have ignored you since over a year now but you keep trying to get my attention. You are looking for a brawl with me instead of helping Olu to learn yoruba diacritics you are allowing him embarrass himself..anyway that one doesn't have shame so he probably doesn't know what he is doing
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
macof:

you better go and sort your miserable life out and stop seeing a faceless macof everywhere.

You are mentally ill and and seek help

Psychopath, that's what you will say. You will surely encourage me to dull so you can strike.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
You can see I never mixed up the allegations I levied against you with my historical post?

I never came here to answer your post, but you are one attention deficit character that hates anyone shine brighter than you in anything of your interest.

You must work your life to switch off their lights as your breath seems to depend on it. Go and discuss with your more "normal friends" now!

No, psychopaths are eternally hooked to their victims. That's the problem. I quote you, na wahala, I no quote you, na wahala. Who are you that I've to be afraid of you?

I'm healthy and very fine, just putting it out here so people can be careful with you.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by absoluteSuccess: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
macof:

You are mentally ill go and seek help. Because as far as I am concerned you are not my responsibility and i have ignored you since over a year now but you keep trying to get my attention. You are looking for a brawl with me instead of helping Olu to learn yoruba diacritics you are allowing him embarrass himself..anyway that one doesn't have shame so he probably doesn't know what he is doing

Can anyone spot this mesmerizing hypnotism with me?

This is exactly how this guy operates.

He doesn't want to be pinned down till he does what he wants and get away with it.

No empathy for life as is the Hallmark of psychopaths, it's eternal hatred.

Your "manipulative" materials are timely exhibits for forensic studies.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by TAO11(f): 3:06am On Sep 18, 2021
macof:
its like this guy really isn't capable of understanding diacritics. Why is it that anytime you write in yoruba it is always wrong. you can write it without any diacritics at all instead of trying to act like you know what you are writing

here is the correct way to write what you wrote here, even though you insulted me i will still teach you free of charge grin
ọ̀rọ̀ rẹ dàbí ẹni tí kò fẹ́ "jẹ́wọ́ ọ̀bùn rẹ̀

oh and which screenshot? you this guy and your lies cheesy this comment of yours is literally your response to my diacritics of "igbalode" you do not have any previous comment responding to that
baba no post anything, he is here saying he posted screenshot

blabing and rants.

but i was expecting this cheesy as usual you argue you were not wrong. I never knew you to be a perosn to accept his mistake so i was surprised to see you did not argue about writing "yoruba" with the wrong diacritics. probably because that one is an extremely popular word that you would have to be raving mad to argue there. I mean it is the name of the language and people itself so of course . But who knows maybe you will soon come back to argue that one too

---
It is not "Igbálodé"
Igbá means "calabash". means "to arrive". Makes no sense. And just by pronouncing this it is so off. what you are saying here means "It is the calabash that arrived".

Go and learn to write yoruba properly mr. man and stop trying to fool people on nairaland

@TAO11, Abohboy, rhektor
That Olu317 doesn’t know jack about the diacritics of Yoruba language is well known by all and sundry.

What he wrote is actually with the tone: re-mi-re-mi — that is, “it is calabash you wore [as ‘cap’]”

cheesy grin Wahala.
—————
PS: It is Ìgbàlódé by the way.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (98) (Reply)

Teach Me Naija Slang Please / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa / 10 Beautiful African Traditional Wedding Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.