Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (65229 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by daiksworld: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
strategic positioning. If you know you know
The story too add up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by trapQ: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Professing themselves wise, they became fools.
flexxyworld:

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by timilehin007(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Jdj
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
She's lucky.. And I hope she has learnt her lesson this time around..

But ladies will never listen! They go after everything flashy at the detriment of their own lives..

I blame buhari!
.may you die of hunger cos of this your comments.

Do you know how many innocent people out there that are circumstances of Evil? This girl might just be kidnapped, wanted to be used for money ritual.

If she was that bad do you think God would have stepped in?

Stop insulting ladies, the once that goes after flashing things ain't even up to 10%

Or may be your sisters are gold diggers don't think other ladies are like yours

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by ihitenansa: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2018
hard drugs
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by aysnoopy(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2018
weytin concern me
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God for her life
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by madridsta007(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2018
They never listen. Jumping from one Yahoo boy to another. For the love of iPhone X.

She should thank God that He’s shown mercy on her and that she was not mutilated for rituals.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:

Functional brains are still available?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by neonly: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Gultar water at work pls song drink what u don't know d content pls

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by cosmatika(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2018
ok
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Which one is God of David Ibeyeomi?

I've never heard of that God.

I only know of the God of heaven and earth, the Lion of the tribe of Judea, the one and only God.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Kwenty: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Let her thank God for showing her mercy.
Other women should learn from this.
Leave runs and engage yourself in skill acquisition or learn a trade if you don't have a job yet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by adenine02: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2018
angryangry angry

awon eleribu

god of David Ibeyeomi ko

god of micheal jackson ni

all becos of tithe

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by adorable29(f): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2018
How Nigerians always manage to BLAME the victim when its a woman and not as much as a word to the culprit amazes me.
So even if it is true that she was used by a ritualist, do you know if she trusted this person and she thought the person has got her back? Only for him/her to do her this evil?

I remember the beautiful Tanzania or so lady who was found in an underground pit after 8months stark raving mad and a bag of bones. She was trolled all over Nigeria and called a who..re and a runs babe and cursed and insulted. Only for revelations to show few days later that it was HER OWN BROTHER that kept her there for rituals.
How do you do this to someone who has gone through the most traumatic experience any human can imagine. You traumatise her again the second time.

AS FAR AS SHE IS A LADY, SHE JUST HAS TO BE A WHO.RE.

I hail una!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Michelle55: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2018
I pray she learns from this.. meanwhile nothing is more sexy and sweet than the money you made through ur sweat.. when spending it, you will do so with pride and satisfaction knowing that you worked for it. I don't buy the idea of selling one's body just to make money

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Harmoony(f): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2018
The world is yours embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2018
adorable29:
How Nigerians always manage to BLAME the victim when its a woman and not as much as a word to the culprit amazes me.
So even if it is true that she was used by a ritualist, do you know if she trusted this person and she thought the person has got her back?

I remember the beautiful Kenya or so lady who was found in an underground pit after 8months stark raving mad and a bag of bones. She was trolled all over Africa and called a LovePeddler and a runs babe and cursed and insulted. Only for revelations to show few days later that it was HER OWN BROTHER that kept her there for rituals.

The victim is always made a victim a second time. AS FAR AS SHE IS A LADY, SHE JUST HAS TO BE A WHO.RE.

I hail una!
God bless you.
Read my comments up, I just blast on useless kid now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Silvermoney: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Which one is God of Ibiyeomie again?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2018
there's something fishy here... It's like a scam and publicity stunt.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Oluwambo147(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Nollywood short skit

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Austinrenny: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:

Flashy car, Ikenegbu, salvation ministries, olosho :

Add all together, what do u think ?

Hahahaha...those wey sabi...sabi. No be today..e don tey !

Next one please !

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by MemphisRaynes: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Whatever she was high on don dey clear small small, be like say she be newbie to that kinda kpoli.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by YorubaAssasin: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Slay queen, ashana, ashewo, olosho.. Oloriburuku!

Good for her, I swear. All the others in her shoes.. keep it up! Dem go use una do $$$$$ and we go all enjoy am. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by philpwresh(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:
I hope she regains herself.

Desperation without dedication and hard work can lead to destruction!

grin

For some reason I don't know why this is so funny to me but wait.

Will you marry a guy that is still struggling over a rich one? grin
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by stevenakp(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
what do you mean by to the GOD of David Ibiyeomi.

I hate when Christians say that.

This one will say God of chosen
another person will say God of Mountain of fire
etc

Like we all serve different Gods.
All these breed some sort of envy and division in the christian sect

The God of Abraham
The God of Isaac
The God of Jacob
The God of Isreal
The God of Elijah
The God of Daniel.........

Always claiming they know but they know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Oluwambo147(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
.may you die of hunger cos of this your comments.

Do you know how many innocent people out there that are circumstances of Evil? This girl might just be kidnapped, wanted to be used for money ritual.

If she was that bad do you think God would have stepped in?

Stop insulting ladies, the once that goes after flashing things ain't even up to 10%

Or may you sisters are gold diggers don't think other ladies are like yours
you are the perfect definition of EVIL, die of hunger haba

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by evexx1(f): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2018
nelsonebby:

Yes dear, come back in say 10years- hopefully by then your brain would be strong enough for you to comprehend simple comments. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by kingthreat(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Buffalowings3:
elaborate scam to deceive the gullible

Lets use your sister to experiment. I have a desperate Yahoo boy willing grin
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Oluwambo147(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2018
adorable29:
So even if it is true that she was used by a ritualist, do you know if she trusted this person and she thought the person has got her back? Only for him/her to do her this evil?

I remember the beautiful Tanzania or so lady who was found in an underground pit after 8months stark raving mad and a bag of bones. She was trolled all over Nigeria and called a who..re and a runs babe and cursed and insulted. Only for revelations to show few days later that it was HER OWN BROTHER that kept her there for rituals.
How do you do this to someone who has gone through the most traumatic experience any human can imagine. You traumatise her again the second time.

AS FAR AS SHE IS A LADY, SHE JUST HAS TO BE A WHO.RE.

I hail una!
her fiancee
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Churchillbanks(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Nollywood try for his one...@least na live
She go resume duty 2mao...she dn get booking already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.