Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (65224 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2018
The more you look, the less you see. She's only playing a script. If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Preshy561(f): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

I know right?...the thought of her becoming sane is like an arrow through your heart cos i saw your jubilations and gloats in an earlier thread..ndo.
he's bitter.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by andycom(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
strategic positioning. If you know you know

sense will not kill you bro

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Kylekent59: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
strategic positioning. If you know you know

I just love the way you just said my mind in a few words.

Church must hammer. But don't deceive people to gain members. In this century don't be too gullible to believe a news immediately. Always reason. I believe in God and not in man.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by ibinaboonline: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Learnt her lesson, learnt her lesson... you don't even know what happend. Isn't that the right question to ask, 'what happened?' Men in a car dropped her off so she must have been some whoring golddigging bitch. So there are no more variables of what could have transpired? The way Nigerians arrive at conclusions is very backward. That's why people are gullible and easily recruited
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by rainylad(f): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

he's bitter.

His bitterness no be here..Apoarantly,his .Nairaland drivel against ladies is where his life has some meaning in the absence of everything else..you cant blame him or his co-horts really.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
what do you mean by to the GOD of David Ibiyeomi.

I hate when Christians say that.

This one will say God of chosen
another person will say God of Mountain of fire
etc

Like we all serve different Gods.
All these breed some sort of envy and division in the christian sect

But that's the simple truth.

Christians of all denominations serve different gods.

Otherwise, why would there be different churches on a street of less than half a kilometer
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Preshy561(f): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

His bitterness no be here..Apoarantly,his .Nairaland drivel against ladies is where his life has some meaning in the absence of everything else..you cant blame him or his co-horts really.
✌✌✌✌

he take alomo bitters everyone morning before he logs into NL.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by watchindelta(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Film. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
andycom:

sense will not kill you bro
smiles.. I'm still learning from you
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by engrchykae(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Buffalowings3:
elaborate scam to deceive the gullible
i nearly concluded that there is no wise person in Israel.
Its a publicity stunt as in God of ibiyeomie.
Looooooooooooooooooooooooool
no be small something ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Deltatoto: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
I don't want to believe this shiii was staged.
u well?cdn they stage u to go naked in public
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

As a matter of fact I spent more time focusing on my ex and his needs- I thought by making him happy I'd be happy too but sadly he proved he wasn't worth it.

The experience has opened my eyes, the next man should be ready to be in a 50/50 in all areas relationship.

As a single lady now, I have realized I don't have to be what any man wants me to be- I have to be myself and the right man who is compatible with me will stay.
Also enjoying being single, enjoying my job, enjoying new hobbies and my friends. I'm happy smiley.

You seem to have a low self esteem.

I gave you honest reasons and you decided your brokeness is the cause as if you can read my mind.
Spend time finding yourself and growing your confidence, a man without confidence isn't attractive at all.
You can be broke and still smart, or funny or nice or even have a wonderful personality.
I think you should dedicate this energy to building and finding yourself, not girls!
Enjoy your weekend!

Hahahahah, madam. I don't have low self esteem at least not for you, If you be otedola daughter now I for say Okay grin grin grin I was being sarcastic and pulling your legs. Have a nice day.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
What if she was kidnapped and not a hoe?
This a valid point, but I believe it is highly unlikely because there are enough ladies around that area that are willing to be taken away just for few thousands of naira
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
you and your family will die of hunger.. Your generation will die of hunger.. Idiot.. If you can't comment without insulting your father.. Am I not entitled to my own opinion or who the hell are you to insult me Your mother didn't train you properly..

Anu ofia..

You better don't quote me again..
I wish you know who you're talking to. Don't regret ever using a browsing phone son
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

that's an expensive joke.

soon it's gonna turn to expensive reality cheesy
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by kaycee125: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561 come and see what happened in O town
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by nwaonyeze001(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

etc

Exactly my brother, and this statement is eating deep into Christianity and the churches like cankerworm, God save the church from this spiritual sickness......Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by edupedia: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
She's lucky.. And I hope she has learnt her lesson this time around..

But ladies will never listen! They go after everything flashy at the detriment of their own lives..

I blame buhari!

.....why una no add herdsmen on top?....
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by zicoraads: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2018
"The God of David Ibieyome"

That was where they lost me. Either she was never mad, or this was staged.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by HoodBillionaire: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2018
stigma
she don cast
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by bigpicture001: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2018
samuel051:
Dey will never listen.
...they are luking for cars and guyz big big big money..in a country of serious economics hardship
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by adorable29(f): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2018
philip0906:

Take it easy. Stop being paranoid no demons are chasing you. This is a public forum where people of different mindsets and mental wiring, visit. Plus there has been a diversity of comments in here with certain individuals not leaning to what you are alluding to.
Don't make it look like a "man vs woman" thing.

Paranoid? Hahahaha! More like REALITY. Nairaland has a reputation for bashing Nigerian women. You can pretend not to have any idea what I am talking about but then you will be deceiving only yourself.

BTW, which demon chased you to my comment?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by sshyne(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2018
god of David Ibiyeomie, god of Oyedepo, god of Adeboye, god of kumuyi.. It means this people worship a different god. I only serve one true living God
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by cocoboss(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2018
why put God of David ibiyeomie, aren't God the same or your pastor have a different God undecided
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by lastempero: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

etc

Iam tired and sick of such statements, our Christian brethrens are going crazy as the day passes by.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by naijacentric(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
I don't want to believe this shiii was staged.
so obvious as in ehn!
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by benjanny(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Everyone deserve a second Chance. Thank you lord
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by HeyCorleone(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

etc

You have said it all.

My stance still remains if you know you can't pray without calling a "God of so so and so", then you have no business praying. Just go and sleep.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by okwusdidi: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2018
An average UBER driver will tell you that most of thier customers are runs girls and that they are always dropping them of at big hotels.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by tunize(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2018
All this story girls dey hear, read and see some oooh till who be e turn manange come out ehen den the person go hear word........i'll keep saying all that glinters are not gold some fit be bling bling or #250 chain all shine na shine for girls eyes. lord help dem all.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by exlinkleads(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Looking like set up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.