Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (65226 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by tungamaje: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerians and their superstitious beliefs, attributing every weird incident to be spiritual. Just yesterday a naked Hausa man high on drugs climbed a high tension pole in Lagos. Comments on NL showed that almost everybody agreed the man must have been high on drug. Now concerning this girl, is it not possible she was also high on drug, may be the guy made her eat or drink something laced with 'igbo'? I have seen people suddenly behaving strangely after taking igbo for the first time. What ofif she started behaving strangely due to a psychiatric problem and the guy quickly decided to drop her off? Let us always ask ourselves questions before reacting. Does anybody or anything have power to manipulate one and harm him spiritually? Impossible. I am a Christian and my Bible tells me that God doesn't share his power with anybody.Is he no more the Almighty who nobody or anything can challenge?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Ajokeade17: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Acting!! The script was written by them.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
factwriter:

what if that's not what you meant

that's why it's a product of your mind, whatever conclusion you make of my comment
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bo55lady:

Oga it wasn't staged at all! I saw the whole thing,that girl was high on hard drugs and during the course of the prayer she started regaining sanity because the effects of the drugs reduced

I never said it was staged.. maybe God positioned helped for her when the effect will be uncontrollable was what I meant.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by billyG(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
God of ibiwetin?dis was stage manage by d church,y drop her near d church?y in d night where darkness will help hide her bushy kunt,many gals in owerri will fall over them selves to act dis nude script for #20k.Y hav salvation ministry not heal all d mad ppl in owerri & environs?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
kelly72:
I saw her in d night and we almost ran her over. Fresh body, fresh pubic hair and boobs and we concluded her madness started but minutes ago. She was coming straight for a head-on collision with our car but we dodged her and she said *Get out of that car in d name of Jesus' with a beautiful accent.

Then we knew something had just gone wrong.
In d name of jesus?.....she must b 1 of d female usher in salvation ministry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Abagworo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Edelweiss44:

You know why you are crazy? Because your wickedness is of the highest order! A church just saved a soul that was doomed because of her mistakes in life, and you are here spewing rubbish! Don't worry, maybe the day G-boys will use your daughter to do ritual, you will know what it feels like for somebody to need deliverance. You want to tell me whether you were the one who gave the girl drugs for you to know that she got mad cos of drugs, and how many people have you seen roaming the streets mad, naked and dropped from a flashy car cos of drugs. If you like, don't think of your life and hopelessness and damnation in eternity without Christ, rather stay here and be insulting Christ and his church. The same Christ who died for your sins so that he can save you from hell if you accept him. Now you see why God WILL BE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT & JUST TO SEND YOU TO HELL ETERNALLY IF YOU DIE LIKE THIS TODAY?

God loved you and paid a huge price for you to be saved from the consequences of your sin, using his son Jesus as the sacrifice for you, and he said all you need to do is just believe in Jesus by faith and you will be saved, but rather you decide to insult Jesus the only one who can save you.

You are brainwashed. You need real psychological evaluation and therapy to clear your eyes from pastor's abracadabra.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Kingspin(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
what do you mean by to the GOD of David Ibiyeomi.

I hate when Christians say that.

This one will say God of chosen
another person will say God of Mountain of fire
etc

Like we all serve different Gods.
All these breed some sort of envy and division in the christian sect
If they truly understand they will know that all na same God.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Edelweiss44: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Abagworo:

You are brainwashed. You need real psychological evaluation and therapy to clear your eyes from pastor's abracadabra.

There is no need making stupid arguments with you. It's people who don't understand what they believe in that will feel threatened by your ignorant voice. WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS BIGGER THAN YOU! GO AND GET KNOWLEDGE TO SAVE YOUR SOUL!
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Perfect set up drama.. ......na only church people recognize am....... Pastor ibeyeomie.....welldone o we see ur hand
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by henrijin: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Cheap publicity stunt by the church

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 01, 2018
Person wa smoke weed and her head no come carry m....now church don dey involved for the miracle.

We thank God for her.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by keentola(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Thank God ooo
Which God?? Someone that just had a mental breakdown and you are here spitting rubbish
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2018
keentola:
Which God?? Someone that just had a mental breakdown and you are here spitting rubbish
u are the one spitting total rubbish from ur mouth, bcox am thanking God for my life, may be when u experience her situation u will learn how to thank ur God.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Revolva(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.