Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (65225 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by evexx1(f): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Ire2:

grin

For some reason I don't know why this is so funny to me but wait.

Will you marry a guy that is still struggling over a rich one? grin

If that struggling guy has good prospects - if he is hard working and dedicated at whatever he is doing. If he is sincere and has a good hygiene. If he listens to me.
If he has the fear of God - absolutely YES!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by philip0906(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2018
adorable29:
How Nigerians always manage to BLAME the victim when its a woman and not as much as a word to the culprit amazes me.
So even if it is true that she was used by a ritualist, do you know if she trusted this person and she thought the person has got her back? Only for him/her to do her this evil?

I remember the beautiful Tanzania or so lady who was found in an underground pit after 8months stark raving mad and a bag of bones. She was trolled all over Africa and called a LovePeddler and a runs babe and cursed and insulted. Only for revelations to show few days later that it was HER OWN BROTHER that kept her there for rituals.

The victim is always made a victim a second time. AS FAR AS SHE IS A LADY, SHE JUST HAS TO BE A WHO.RE.

I hail una!
Take it easy. Stop being paranoid no demons are chasing you. This is a public forum where people of different mindsets and mental wiring, visit. Plus there has been a diversity of comments in here with certain individuals not leaning to what you are alluding to.
Don't make it look like a "man vs woman" thing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
.may you die of hunger cos of this your comments.

Do you know how many innocent people out there that are circumstances of Evil? This girl might just be kidnapped, wanted to be used for money ritual.

If she was that bad do you think God would have stepped in?

Stop insulting ladies, the once that goes after flashing things ain't even up to 10%

Or may be your sisters are gold diggers don't think other ladies are like yours

It is so sad really. As if we haven't heard of poor men using their babes and kids for ritual before. How they think that women settling down with only poor men is the solution to ritual killing baffles me.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by yazach: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2018
stage play

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

If that struggling guy has good prospects - if he is hard working and dedicated at whatever he is doing. If he is sincere and has a good hygiene. If he listens to me.

and if the rich guy also has those qualities?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Readonee35L(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2018
This stuff is a scam.
Shìt is staged.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Divinehealer:

It is so sad really. As if we haven't heard of poor men using their babes and kids for ritual before. How they think that women settling down with only poor men is the solution to ritual killing baffles me.
don't mind this useless kids on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by 400billionman: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Getting things for free without working for them. Lacking vision passion and skills to pursue your dreams and a lack of belief in your abilities to survive and sustain your needs
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by cinoedhunter: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
what do you mean by to the GOD of David Ibiyeomi.

I hate when Christians say that.

This one will say God of chosen
another person will say God of Mountain of fire
etc

Like we all serve different Gods.
All these breed some sort of envy and division in the christian sect
Bros calm down !!!! Even in the Bible ppl prayed and called the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob , Elijah, etc . Not every person will be comfortable with everything. Different strokes for different folks wink that's y there are doctrines and it's left for u to make ur choice.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Buffalowings3:
elaborate scam to deceive the gullible
thank you my brother

Who they WAN deceive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

cheesy

I don't have 30 billion in my akant but we can get married grin I'm broke, but cute and hard working. I can listen to you all day while doing my job. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by supereagle(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
She's lucky.. And I hope she has learnt her lesson this time around..

But ladies will never listen! They go after everything flashy at the detriment of their own lives..

I blame buhari!

Blame her quest for good things of life and her laziness.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
strategic positioning. If you know you know

sure, Bahd guy!

arrangee arrangee miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Lomprico2: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2018
Church advert! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2018
madridsta007:
They never listen. Jumping from one Yahoo boy to another. For the love of iPhone X.

She should thank God that He’s shown mercy on her and that she was not mutilated for rituals.
Olalan:
Sorry for her, just hope this girls will learn to be contented with what they have, all this yahoo boys are ritualist using anyone especially girls to get wealthy
greiboy:
She is very lucky to be alive

I hope she will learn from this and serve as a lesson to others

I seriously hope!
kaen1317:
That's good for her when she can't stay, struggle and build with her man. Instead she wants a rich, ready-mades guy with a flashy car. Now he has used her to buy more flashy cars and entrap all those longer throat ladies that like digging gold
What if she was kidnapped and not a hoe?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by natruebdiz: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2018
the queen slayer has been slayed! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2018
trapQ:
Professing themselves wise, they became fools.

wise one.. I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
.may you die of hunger cos of this your comments.

Do you know how many innocent people out there that are circumstances of Evil? This girl might just be kidnapped, wanted to be used for money ritual.

If she was that bad do you think God would have stepped in?

Stop insulting ladies, the once that goes after flashing things ain't even up to 10%

Or may be your sisters are gold diggers don't think other ladies are like yours
you and your family will die of hunger.. Your generation will die of hunger.. Idiot.. If you can't comment without insulting your father.. Am I not entitled to my own opinion or who the hell are you to insult me Your mother didn't train you properly..

Anu ofia..

You better don't quote me again..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by kalu61(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
bad news for ritualist.
She don finish her function. How sure they haven't taken something out of her future. This one go still look for man we go suffer her problem
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by evexx1(f): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Ire2:

cheesy

I don't have 30 billion in my akant but we can get married grin I'm broke, but cute and hard working. I can listen to you all day while doing my job. grin grin grin

Sorry!
Just out of a relationship, I'd like to focus on myself right now.

Best of luck smiley
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by charmingfrank(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Benz is increasing, ladies are decreasing. Stop following flashy things
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Cured of madness indeed.
There are so many mad people in Owerri.
They should go and cure another one let me see.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Raylight2(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Which one is God of David Ibiyeomie again? is that a new g/God ?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Addy003(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
tellwisdom:
Abeg make una commot that wrapper for her body wear her bikini jor...I'm not even seeing boobiie angry

Who is this one?? Do u AV sense at all??
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by ogolomachi(f): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
if you're out there thinking you have an all powerful God or prayer warrior of a pastor, come make I take u renew my wealth in August n I'll eagerly await ur testimony if you will have one to tell
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by iwakacome: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
strategic positioning. If you know you know
I disagree. On top how much to naked?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by kaykaymcb(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Elder4sure(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2018
After all these, somebody' should help me ask her how much she was paid to accept going unclad to promote a Church. Scammers everywhere. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2018
The church planned this all along.

Just another way to increase the number of subscribers
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by henryhemon(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Not going to stop them ladies though.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by ogolomachi(f): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2018
kalu61:
She don finish her function. How sure they haven't taken something out of her future. This one go still look for man we go suffer her problem
if you know you know... let him continue to dey spew rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.