Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (65222 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Abagworo(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Useless church taking undue credit. Miracle ko miracle ni. The girl was high on drugs and it cleared over time.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Awon Imsu babe. I cut cap mehn.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by philip0906(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2018
adorable29:

Paranoid? Hahahaha! More like REALITY. Nairaland has a reputation for bashing Nigerian women. You can pretend not to have any idea what I am talking about but then you will be deceiving only yourself.

BTW, which demon chased you to my comment?
Same way bellanaija has a reputation for bashing Nigerian men?
Like I said,stop being paranoid. It's a public forum where people hide behind their computers and phones to say whatever. It shouldn't get to you. You were already making it a "man vs woman " thing.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2018
another scam healing,

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by adorable29(f): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2018
philip0906:

Same way bellanaija has a reputation for bashing Nigerian men?
Like I said,stop being paranoid. It's a public forum where people hide behind their computers and phones to say whatever. It shouldn't get to you. You were already making it a "man vs woman " thing.

Oh,puhlease! Stop with the paranoid bull crap.
Quit trying so HARD to be politically correct. This is nairaland. No one give a hoot. How many of this unfair bashers have you MENTIONED. You see your hypocrisy.
The bashing makes you high and you can't understand why anyone will want to call it out hence you keep mentioning me. Na my post pain you pass, abi?

Anyway YES, Of course there is the MALE and FEMALE BIAS so IT IS a man vs woman thing. In case you haven't NOTICED, it is the male that do the Nigerian women bashing 99% of the time.

So as I said, you can pretend not to get what I am saying but you are only deceiving yourself.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Tecno66: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
She's lucky.. And I hope she has learnt her lesson this time around..

But ladies will never listen! They go after everything flashy at the detriment of their own lives..

I blame buhari!
They forget that not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by PointZerom: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
what do you mean by to the GOD of David Ibiyeomi.

I hate when Christians say that.

This one will say God of chosen
another person will say God of Mountain of fire
etc

Like we all serve different Gods.
All these breed some sort of envy and division in the christian sect

Don't be confused or get it twisted.

Why did Elisha call upon the God of Elijah?

Why did Apostle Paul say " my God will....." in Philippines 4:19?.

Have you ever said "oh! my God or my God will help me?.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Tecno66:
They forget that not all that glitters is gold.
don't mind them.. And one Yeye fowl had to quote me and was insulting herself... If you tell them the truth, they flare up..
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by HeWrites(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol...
After reading,I have the following conclusion as a security expert to make;
It was either that the church dropped her there just for this testimony
Or
The ritual didn't work...

To cure madness hard gan!!!!
My thoughts
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by dvkot(m): 10:38am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
what do you mean by to the GOD of David Ibiyeomi.

I hate when Christians say that.

This one will say God of chosen
another person will say God of Mountain of fire
etc

Like we all serve different Gods.
All these breed some sort of envy and division in the christian sect
u haven't heard the God of Talknado.... lol aba guys wassup
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by madridsta007(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
What if she was kidnapped and not a hoe?

Which kidnapper drops off a victim?

Do you know the meaning of "kidnap" at all sir?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by dvkot(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I swear... all the mad people roaming in the streets, how many have they cured?

fake churches ..smh

boys cannot use you and one yeye pastor will easily heal you.. the pastor get 10heads?
Who Tf are you? what's ur aim of posting all ds ish supporting this?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Edelweiss44: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol...

Or

after reading your post, i have the following conclusion as a born-again to make;

1) You don't know Jesus

2) You have no idea who God really is (the all-powerful being who created human beings and the whole universe is who you think healing ordinary madness will be a 'hard' task for him)

3) You have been deceived by the devil for a long time to think genuine christianity doesn't exist or is fake and that is why you have no idea that Jesus can heal madness or any other disease as long as there is faith.

4) You obviously believe the devil more than you believe Jesus who created everything including the devil himself.

5) The same devil who deceived you to think genuine christianity is fake has also deceived you to think heaven and hell as described in the bible are fake, and you are free to live your life anyhow cos 'these christians are only making empty threats with hell for people who are not born-again when they die'.

6) You obviously are not aware that Jesus raises people from the dead of which i personally have met 3 people i know that were raised back to life from death in my church alone, one of them was dead for 2and half days and prayers continued non-stop until he came back to life. the pastor refused to keep him in the mortuary after the fatal accident and instead organised for him to be brought to the church, and wouldn't give up praying for the man with the prayer team even after 2 days and the man hadn't shown any sign of life (not to talk of the ones that would also have happened in other churches that i'm not even aware of).

7) You have not asked yourself important questions about eternity and what would happen to your soul when you stand before God after death and you didn't know Christ.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
strategic positioning. If you know you know
You dey mad I swear cheesy
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Macdawid(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
I don't want to believe this shiii was staged.

shocked

That's exactly what I thought when I saw this news... In fact, u deserve some accolade cheesy grin
Trust no one, not even yourself cos everybody issa suspect!
I believe God can do wonders, but nowadays, all I see is fake pastors everywhere. #Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by hAlexandro(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
bro you too bam jare just what I was thinking
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by philip0906(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2018
adorable29:

Oh,puhlease! Stop with the paranoid bull crap.
Quit trying so HARD to be politically correct. This is nairaland. No one give a hoot. How many of this unfair bashers have you MENTIONED. You see your hypocrisy.
The bashing makes you high and you can't understand why anyone will want to call it out hence you keep mentioning me. Na my post pain you pass, abi?

Anyway YES, Of course there is the MALE and FEMALE BIAS so IT IS a man vs woman thing. In case you haven't NOTICED, it is the male that do the Nigerian women bashing 99% of the time.

So as I said, you can't pretend not to get what I am saying but you are only deceiving yourself.
Just look at you hitting hard on your keyboard/phone buttons gnashing hard on your teeth to HIT ME HARD grin grin
Just ignore my post abeg, no carry my comment for head like gele and heck yeah! You are paranoid. You keep displaying it with every reply grin grin
Abeg move with your demons and imaginary warfare going on in your head. "men this,men that bullsh1t". No one gives a hoot about me trying to be "politically correct", but We all give a hoot that you are "saying the truth" grin
Yeye
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Edelweiss44: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2018
Abagworo:
Useless church taking undue credit. Miracle ko miracle ni. The girl was high on drugs and it cleared over time.

You know why you are crazy? Because your wickedness is of the highest order! A church just saved a soul that was doomed because of her mistakes in life, and you are here spewing rubbish! Don't worry, maybe the day G-boys will use your daughter to do ritual, you will know what it feels like for somebody to need deliverance. You want to tell me whether you were the one who gave the girl drugs for you to know that she got mad cos of drugs, and how many people have you seen roaming the streets mad, naked and dropped from a flashy car cos of drugs. If you like, don't think of your life and hopelessness and damnation in eternity without Christ, rather stay here and be insulting Christ and his church. The same Christ who died for your sins so that he can save you from hell if you accept him. Now you see why God WILL BE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT & JUST TO SEND YOU TO HELL ETERNALLY IF YOU DIE LIKE THIS TODAY?

God loved you and paid a huge price for you to be saved from the consequences of your sin, using his son Jesus as the sacrifice for you, and he said all you need to do is just believe in Jesus by faith and you will be saved, but rather you decide to insult Jesus the only one who can save you.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2018
madridsta007:

Which kidnapper drops off a victim?

Do you know the meaning of "kidnap" at all sir?
@ the emboldened. Lemme blv you're not a Nigerian, if not this question wouldn't have come up. Some Kidnappers drops off their victims off moving vehicles and speed off after getting their ransoms, this happens mostly at night. You don't tell me what i know.

If you feel i have no idea of what the word "kidnapc means. You can teach, afterall we learn everyday.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by timibare(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2018
the pastor did a good job, IRAPADA
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
This a valid point, but I believe it is highly unlikely because there are enough ladies around that area that are willing to be taken away just for few thousands of naira
lets view it from this angle..what if she was taken along with other girls but she was then deemed useless for the purpose required, then they decided to drop her off? How about that Sire?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Martinez19(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Buffalowings3:
elaborate scam to deceive the gullible
thank you! Because a lady was naked, they buy into it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by madridsta007(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
@ the emboldened. Lemme blv you're not a Nigerian, if not this question wouldn't have come up. Some Kidnappers drops off their victims off moving vehicles and speed off after getting their ransoms, this happens mostly at night. You don't tell me what i know.

If you feel i have no idea of what the word "kidnapc means. You can teach, afterall we learn everyday.

I'm not aware that kidnappers drop off their victims in the evening, in the full view of the public where their plate numbers and car descriptions can be easily seen. Kidnappers main resource is the ability to stay hidden and "missing". That is why Evans took years before he was caught.

I know of discreet drop-off. This must be very new and courageous then.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by chiochio1(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2018
use of hard drugs can also lead to that, everything is not all about ritualist

doctimonyeka:
She's lucky.. And I hope she has learnt her lesson this time around..

But ladies will never listen! They go after everything flashy at the detriment of their own lives..

I blame buhari!
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by somegirl1: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2018
adorable29:
How Nigerians always manage to BLAME the victim when its a woman and not as much as a word to the culprit amazes me.
So even if it is true that she was used by a ritualist, do you know if she trusted this person and she thought the person has got her back? Only for him/her to do her this evil?

I remember the beautiful Tanzania or so lady who was found in an underground pit after 8months stark raving mad and a bag of bones. She was trolled all over Nigeria and called a who..re and a runs babe and cursed and insulted. Only for revelations to show few days later that it was HER OWN BROTHER that kept her there for rituals.
How do you do this to someone who has gone through the most traumatic experience any human can imagine. You traumatise her again the second time.

AS FAR AS SHE IS A LADY, SHE JUST HAS TO BE A WHO.RE.

I hail una!

Africa is shockingly backward. Comments on Nairaland confirm this everyday, without fail.
Poor lady might have been kidnapped and dropped off for whatever reason yet people chose to take pictures and videos, and to judge and condemn her, instead of assisting her. That's what happens when low IQ meets technology. In developed countries, where the technology is designed and built, the primary focus would be on rendering assistance before / while taking photos.

Looks to me like a woman in distress or in shock. Prayers are great but not deliverance from madness; unless of course it was all staged.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:

I thought about that too, but then don't conclude.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018
somegirl1:

Africa is shockingly backward. Comments on Nairaland confirm this everyday, without fail.
Poor lady might have been kidnapped and dropped off for whatever reason yet people chose to take pictures and videos, and to judge and condemn her, instead of assisting her. That's what happens when low IQ meets technology. In developed countries, where the technology is designed and built, the primary focus would be on rendering assistance before / while taking photos.

Looks to me like a woman in distress or in shock. Prayers are great but not deliverance from madness; unless of course it was all staged.

Honestly, she could have just been a victim of these fraudsters that wipe your account, and you know the trauma such a thing would put someone through? I'm thinking the church did the right thing taking her in and helping, but if course they must take their glory na, never knew David ibiyomie had his own God.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Techcrunchng(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol...

Or

u get sense like me
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Thank God for her healing.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
lets view it from this angle..what if she was taken along with other girls but she was then deemed useless for the purpose required, then they decided to drop her off? How about that Sire?
Regardless

If you don't play with poo, you probably won't end up eating shii

That is my take on the situation
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by adorable29(f): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2018
philip0906:

Just look at you hitting hard on your keyboard/phone buttons gnashing hard on your teeth to HIT ME HARD grin grin
Just ignore my post abeg, no carry my comment for head like gele and heck yeah! You are paranoid. You keep displaying it with every reply grin grin
Abeg move with your demons and imaginary warfare going on in your head. "men this,men that bullsh1t". No one gives a hoot about me trying to be "politically correct", but We all give a hoot that you are "saying the truth" grin
Yeye

My guy, don't flatter yourself. You and your NON EXISTENT SELF are far far far far too INCONSEQUENTIAL for me to "try to hit hard".

So you add a laugh smiley to prove you don't care, abi? Lmao(I truly laughed grin, this isn't fake laugh like your smiley). I don do that fake laugh bullshit pass when I dey do NL voltron that year. Lol. I don pass this your level tey tey. Trust me, you no reach for me to dey try to hit hard.

The truth is, you are trying to portray yourself on me. All this demons and paranoid talk is actually a reflection of you. Me, I don yarn wetin I wan yarn but my yarns dey tear your pant.

Oga, you go dey alright las las....or not! undecided
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by philip0906(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2018
adorable29:

[s]My guy, don't flatter yourself. You and your NON EXISTENT SELF are far far far far too INCONSEQUENTIAL for me to "try to hit hard".

So you add a laugh smiley to prove you don't care, abi? Lmao(I truly laughed grin, this isn't fake laugh like your smiley). I don do that fake laugh bullshit pass when I dey do NL voltron that year. Lol. I don pass this your level tey tey. Trust me, you no reach for me to dey try to hit hard.

The truth is, you are trying to portray yourself on me. All this demons and paranoid talk is actually a reflection of you. Me, I don yarn wetin I wan yarn but my yarns dey tear your pant.

Oga, you go dey alright las las....or not![/s] undecided
Just move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.