Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (65228 Views)

Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Techcrunchng(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
strategic positioning. If you know you know
u get sense like me, they give one olosho 100k to act the 30 minutes movie, GOD of pastor No be him God. Cheap fmt for fowl brains

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by adorable29(f): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2018
philip0906:

Just move on.

You have responded to my comment 4 or 5 times. You should be telling yourself the exact words.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by somegirl1: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2018
SnowJay92:

Honestly, she could have just been a victim of these fraudsters that wipe your account, and you know the trauma such a thing would put someone through? I'm thinking the church did the right thing taking her in and helping, but if course they must take their glory na, never knew David ibiyomie had his own God.

Exactly.
But a prostitute who was (almost) used for rituals makes for a better narrative to most Nigerians. As though, bad things only happen to bad people.
On the God / god of their pastor, I always found it odd even when I attended the church. If I must personalise God, I'll insert my own name not that of someone else. Further evidence of backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2018
SnowJay92:

I thought about that too, but then don't conclude.

I didn't conclude anything.. what if I meant God strategically positioned it to happen where she could be healed
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by BigIyanga: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
She's lucky.. And I hope she has learnt her lesson this time around..

But ladies will never listen! They go after everything flashy at the detriment of their own lives..

I blame buhari!
gullible followers! So church is now a psychiatric hospital to declare someone insane?
Insane and lazy youths everywhere!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2018
hAlexandro:
bro you too bam jare just what I was thinking

bros I no bam ooo.. smiling
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Techcrunchng:
u get sense like me, they give one olosho 100k to act the 30 minutes movie, GOD of pastor No be him God. Cheap fmt for fowl brains

wise one!!! sense no go kill you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by IKennaGabriel(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2018
Why God of David ibeyeomie or is that a different God

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:

I didn't conclude anything.. what if I meant God strategically positioned it to happen where she could be healed

Ok smart ass, could be too, the world is a wee bit deep for me to argue rn.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2018
ladiesreject:
Which one is God of David Ibeyeomi?

I've never heard of that God.

I only know of the God of heaven and earth, the Lion of the tribe of Judea, the one and only God.

Is he not the God of Abraham?, if he is why can't he be the God of Ibiyeome

Use your head
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by kelly72: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2018
I saw her in d night and we almost ran her over. Fresh body, fresh pubic hair and boobs and we concluded her madness started but minutes ago. She was coming straight for a head-on collision with our car but we dodged her and she said *Get out of that car in d name of Jesus' with a beautiful accent.

Then we knew something had just gone wrong.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Tecno66: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
doctimonyeka:
don't mind them.. And one Yeye fowl had to quote me and was insulting herself... If you tell them the truth, they flare up..
Meaning they are not ready to learn from the mistake of others. Its their life, not ours that is on the line.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
Regardless

If you don't play with poo, you probably won't end up eating shii

That is my take on the situation
You might be right but dont you forget that as long as this country is concerned. Anything can happen
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
SnowJay92:

Ok smart ass, could be too, the world is a wee bit deep for me to argue rn.

hence my clause #winks.. nice day man
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by MakeADifference: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
somegirl1:

.. for whatever reason yet people chose to take pictures and videos, and to judge and condemn her, instead of assisting her. That's what happens when low IQ meets technology. In developed countries, where the technology is designed and built, the primary focus would be on rendering assistance before / while taking photos.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
somegirl1:

Exactly.
But a prostitute who was (almost) used for rituals makes for a better narrative to most Nigerians. As though, bad things only happen to bad people.
On the God / god of their pastor, I always found it odd even when I attended the church. If I must personalise God, I'll insert my own name not that of someone else. Further evidence of backwardness.

The hypocrisy of the Nigerian society is thru the roof, that's a story for another day.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Yesterday a young lady allegedly ran mad in one of the popular Owerri streets, Ikenegbu to be precise. It was alleged that some men used her for rituals and dropped her at the street along Kilimanjaro fast food and restaurant.

She was however seen roaming on the streets utterly naked, as people were taking pictures and videos of her.

This happened around 9:00pm, nobody was there to help or identify her. She was later but identified bysome members of Salvation Ministries Ikenegbu, Owerri, who came to her aide.

Below is the testimony shared by the church...

Indeed the God of David Ibiyeomie is faithful. Just after the youth meeting this evening a young lady was dropped off from a flashy car half dead and she woke up immediately mad and was roaming the street of ikenegbu close to salvation ministries and she was rushed into salvation ministries church ikenegbu satellite church were prayers were made and the mantle from the youth meeting impartation was placed on her and after 20min she was totally restored and back to sanity. To the God of David Ibiyeomie we give all the Glory.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-who-ran-mad-and-stripped-unclad-in-owerri-rescued-after-prayers-photos.html

See earlier thread and the moment she went insane
https://www.nairaland.com/4476294/lady-runs-mad-owerri-strips

I hope this aint stage play to promote the church ooo.
Cus churches are desperate now ooo
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Vuvuzela101: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
What if the God of salvation ministry David Ibiyeomie is satan?
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Leonbonapart(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
foolishness at it's peak
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by gonkin(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
what do you mean by to the GOD of David Ibiyeomi.

I hate when Christians say that.

This one will say God of chosen
another person will say God of Mountain of fire
etc

Like we all serve different Gods.
All these breed some sort of envy and division in the christian sect

My brother i dont know what's wrong with people these days. Do they know if that their prophet is worshipping a false god. That why there are prophets of doom every where
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by flexxyworld(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Leonbonapart:
foolishness at it's peak
shows how dumb you are.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by godquality: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Well after she became sane again, did they asked her the last thing she remembered? Who took her where? Etc

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by emperorblog(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by factwriter(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:

Yes o!
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by factwriter(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:

what if that's not what you meant
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by kingcheks(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Typical scam!!! Poor arrangement of the story.. The girl acts well though...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Halifaxguy: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol...

After reading,I have the following conclusion as a security expert to make;

It was either that the church dropped her there just for this testimony

Or

The ritual didn't work...

To cure madness hard gan!!!!

This seems like a collaboration between her and the Church. The church is looking for more members. Knowing that a lot of Nigerians are looking for miracles to escape their poverty state, this setup was a perfect situation to deceive the gullible ones.

Why did the church single out this particular lady only, when there are other mad people in the streets of owerri that needs cure or miracle. If you know you know..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by Bo55lady: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
flexxyworld:
Oga it wasn't staged at all! I saw the whole thing,that girl was high on hard drugs and during the course of the prayer she started regaining sanity because the effects of the drugs reduced
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by nathpope(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Salvation Ministries go get enof worshippers tmrw...
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by galaxy2020(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Which one is To the God of David ibiyeome we give all the glory? Why not say glory be to God Almighty. Na una sabiooo.
Re: Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos by DJessy: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol...

After reading,I have the following conclusion as a security expert to make;

It was either that the church dropped her there just for this testimony

Or

The ritual didn't work...

To cure madness hard gan!!!!
Your no 1 thought is the same with mine, and I strongly believed in it because my eye done see things in the name of Church and testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.